Über NICE CXone

NICE inContact is cloud-based call center software that helps businesses to maximize the quality of leads and minimize the cost of client interaction. The solution comprises many features required to process inbound support...

Nutzerbewertungen zu NICE CXone durchsuchen

507 von 458 Bewertungen
Ryan C.

Excellent VOIP Service

We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

We made a decision based on cost and agent count, inContact also had additional prebuilt features that we were interested in

Antwort von NICE inContact

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Emily M.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

InContact Review

Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know.
InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months.
We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

InContact was more user friendly. Enghouse required IT support for us to make any changes, with additional cost associated for their support. Cloud based. Ability to add additional users easily, all over the country.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

We had already done our due diligence by the time we started evaluating Five9 and they seemed very comparable.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

Erica T.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Out with the old, in with the new!

It is very easy to use and it allows time between calls to wrap up notes. When calls are in queue you can see the exact number. It has tons of features that I haven't even tapped into yet.

I cannot dial certain numbers, for example 800 numbers.

Die besten Alternativen zu NICE CXone

Brittney P.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.10.2016

InContact Cloud Software

Overall the software gives us more functionality than what we had with our previous vendor. The user experiences is easy to adapt to on the front end, however, the back end scripting and set up can be more complex than what InContact would lend you to believe. I think it is a good product, that has great functionality, but that their support team leaves a lot to be desired. If you are in a small to medium contact center this would be a good product to use and scale with. They have a lot of add on functions that can grow with your company.

The call back feature has been a great asset, it allows us the ability to meet our SLA goals better and not have to expend more resources toward staffing. The reporting options in inContact will suit most organizational needs, however, the reporting feature through inView has been a better more customizable resource for us. Many of the items in inView are in beta, but it is exciting to see whats to come. Overall this product has allowed us to have more visibility into our customer bases, to be able to identify trends and understand truly what our customers are calling for, so that we can best address their needs.

The support staff has been less than stellar. Misinformation was provided on the front end prior to contract signing that cost us money on the back end. The implementation company that they used initially started out well, but the PM we were assigned wasn't very organized, didn't follow up well, didn't communicate needs well. I found myself often leading the calls, following up on open issues and requesting timelines for items to be completed. The training provided to support the back end such as script building and maintenance wasn't sufficient. It will require dedicated time and support to learn it efficiently enough to be able to maintain it without disrupting anything. I will say that it was a pleasure to work with the technical lead assigned to our implementation he was great at assessing our need and finding solutions to meet it. Dealing with our InContact assigned technical account manager initially was a struggle. They didn't seem to absorb a lot of information related to our account which caused some unnecessary errors related to our billing. It took a couple months to resolve that matter. The follow up from them has not been the greatest, albeit you get what you pay for. They do have an option for an account manager that provides more dedicated support which we are looking into.

Vinicius L.
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

telephony revolution

After the pandemic, my company needed to adapt to the Home Office. As we worked at a central, we didn't know what would be done with telephony. Thanks to Nice, we were able to work safely from home. Not only that, but today we can consider having a hybrid work. To use the software, you only need an internet and a computer.
What I like most about Nice is knowing that I can work from anywhere.

The convenience of using the software from anywhere made my job much easier. The design that the reports are issued is incredibly understanding.

Every time I need to make a call, I need to put the "+DDI". As I make many calls in Brazil, I need to be constantly adding the "+55", which is Brazil's DDD.

Shelly W.

Efficient to setup
Good training documentation
Wonderful tech support
Great experience

The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support.

Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff.

Reports are capable of great detail

Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means.

The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem.

We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

Antwort von NICE inContact

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Beantwortet am 6.1.2020
Travis G.

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Swiss Army Knife

They are a fair and firm company that says what they will do, and they do what they say.

There are a broad range of features that are combined to make a symbiotic platform with tons and tons of options.

I wish that there were sentiment analysis for the SMS side of the omnichannel.

Twilio

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

I needed HIPAA compliance and a 99.99% SLA.

Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

It had all of the products ready to go for omnichannel.
Nathan V.

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Unsatisfied with the support

Very little though it is simple enough to get setup and having the agents use it when needed.

The ease of use to setup and have an agent use the platform with very little training or other hand holding.

The reporting is in need of some help. The reports are intuitive and at times seem to report data different than what we would see in real time.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

Decision was made by other business units. I would have preferred to extend our current Cisco CUCM to support the needs of the business.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Nathan, thanks for your feedback. We certainly want you to have a better experience with Support and we'll forward your feedback to the appropriate team members for attention. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any additional feedback. Thank you.

Beantwortet am 8.4.2020
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

How "Nice" of You to Read My "inContact" Review!!

I am using this platform as a call center management system. Our Service Desk employees all use this and it has made a world of difference on everyone being on the same page and being able to quickly adapt to changes.

I most enjoy the ability to utilize the platform how you best see fit. It's very easy to customize to your specific preference and that helps a lot with being organized.

I dislike the recurring instances of the platform 'dropping' and me having to restart my computer before being able to sign back in and start working again.

Joy R.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

Nice works Nicely

I like it keeps track of schedule including breaks, lunches, and any special meetings and the ease of use

It sometimes crashes without warning and sometimes calls come in with no intro warning

Warren J.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

Have been using NICE inContact since 2009

My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

Shelli B.

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Review of NICE inContact May 2020

Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful.
2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows the name, but when looking at a list of 20 per page of POCs or skills the name field is too short to show the full name. There is plenty of white space where the names could be given more spaces.
3. Reporting a defect to tech support (opening a case) requires three or four meetings where I share my screen and reproduce the error again and again. It would be nice if they could use the original video and data to investigate. If they need additional config info, it would be good to ask for it.
4. Reporting call quality issues also requires much going back and forth, even when I've provided data from a quality testing vendor (Spearline). Would be ideal to be able to work with inContact to create a streamlined process where I report the issue, backed with data, and inContact uses the data as leverage with the carrier as proof of quality issues.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] .com? Thank you.

Lindsay G.
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Overall a good product

Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above)

Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Beantwortet am 17.1.2020
Rob H.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

Brandon W.
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

USERHUB Review - RentPath

I work with InContact very intimately from agent facing to back end routing. This software provides a very likable GUI, ease of use, and never fails to deliver quality and overall performance across the board. Being able to truly rely on a contact center solution to deliver as promised is non existent... unless you use InContact.

Quality Plans within QM are a life saver! Having our QA team and Supervisors not have to go through calls manually will save us so much time, ultimately allowing us to spend time in other areas that are just as important.

We love the Analytics of being able to see sentiment on calls! The accuracy is beyond impressive and is really going to set us ahead of the competition now that we are able to see specific keywords and/or phrases that our agents and our clients are saying. We'd love to be able to report on these key phrases and words to help us grow further!

The biggest advantage we were able to gain as an organization was coming from Central with 18,000+ skills and reducing them within USERHUB to 14. This will help us immensely with WFM to be able to forecast accurately knowing that we aren't having to add new queues on a daily basis with the potential of huge error over time.

As we have come from Central to USERHUB, there has been a lack in QM Reporting ( only 3 reports ) and we have been challenged with Quality Plans not being able to replace calls if they are not a fit for that form designated to that plan. There is an upcoming release that is slated for our cluster on Oct 10th that will give us that function which is great.

There is also no Print function for completed QA's.

If the Evaluator made a mistake and the agent acknowledges the QA, there is no way to delete a completed or acknowledged QA which creates headaches for our staff. It would make sense to be able to edit a completed QA outside of an agent challenging it.

We have also noticed that same calls can be pulled across different Quality Plans - some may not see this as an issue but we like to QA unique phone calls vs ones that have been already scored by someone else.

When doing evaluations through the quality plans, there is no call details to look up within a CRM as an example (disposition,callID,DNIS,ANI)

Also in the Evaluation Report, if there is a Yes/No question that is score-able with N/A and N/A is selected on the QA form, the Maximum Score Possible column in that report does not remove the total points for that question, which provides inaccurate scores. Also, it seems that the QA Average that is shown in Performance Monitoring is taking an average of the QA's by the percentage when it should be total sum score column / total sum maximu etcm possible score column.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We are happy to hear it is working for you and appreciate you bringing the challenges to our attention. We are always striving to make improvements and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Beantwortet am 29.10.2019
Paul K.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

Call Center software with great functionality

Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

Clinton C.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

CXOne reminds me of a shiny, sleek, sports car powered by a go-cart engine.

It was much better several years ago but with every recent "upgrade" it has gotten worse. Latency is extreme to the point that all managers within our Contact Center have pleaded with our technology department to be removed from Single Sign On which we were only granted several weeks. As of late, we are constantly being told to clear cache, delete temp internet files, shut down and restart our computers, etc. The ACD screen freezes consistently and we are DAILY reaching out to our WFM team and asking them to move agents in and out of skills due to our timeouts and latency. These are truly daily occurrences and not the ramblings of a disgruntled user that is inconvenienced on an occasional basis.

The Dashboards are easy to configure and provide a nice view that you can tailor to both your department and/or individual needs.

As mentioned above, the Dashboards are very nice but I am often 2-3 minutes behind from a "real-time" view. Additionally, the most basic enhancements seem near impossible to consider as I'm regularly told "the system wasn't built that way". The Real Time Adherence view is a great example of this as I'll be monitoring 50 agents with an additional 10-15 that aren't even in a working state (in some case, even employees that do NOT work within the Contact Center). Basically, I'm looking at a bunch of "white noise" on the RTA screen instead of agents solely within my department. The issues may very well be concerns with my employer's technology team but since they are the ones in direct discussion with inContact, I just have to go by what they are saying.

Jim S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Gold standard of contact center software & management

Technical Customer Support manager is top-notch
ACD / IVR configuration was a snap. We were up and running in almost no time

Workforce Management module configuration is a bit tricky

RingCentral MVP und Five9

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

We decided to move to a cloud based solution to add levels of resiliency that we didn't have. Also, the benefits of flexibility were tremendous.

RingCentral MVP und Five9

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

CX One features were more comprehensive

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you for your review!

David M.
  • Branche: Sportartikel

InContact it has it all

I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

Antwort von NICE inContact

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

Ashton M.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Great product

I love the IVR system that they have. It makes routing calls and playing messages really easy and it also has great scripting opportunities. I also like how easy it is to use CXone on the agents computers.

The call quality is high but if you have headsets that aren't very good it can create issues with audio.

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

Overall CX one is a better product by far.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

Nice Incontact is a local company to us and we wanted to focus on inbound calls not outbound.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for your review, Ashton! Glad to know about your experience!

Beantwortet am 8.4.2020
Erik P.
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

It works great, with very few cons

We like it because it's solid VoIP product that uses a low bandwidth codec, without sacrificing quality.

A few of the settings aren't advertised that they're only configurable on the server-side. For example, the Auto-Answer doesn't always stick when the agent changes the setting themselves. We have to engage inContact's customer support to make that change on the Server config settings. That's annoying.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Erik, we appreciate the specific feedback. We will pass it on to the our product teams. Thank you for the review.

Dana S.
  • Branche: Versicherung

So Easy to Use

It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Jonathan H.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

Beantwortet am 25.9.2019
Anallyn T.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

NICE inContact for Call Center Management

At first I was skeptical with NICE inContact since I am used to using the other NICE application. After several updates made with NICE inContact collaborating with our Voice Team, the experience has been better especially loved the web player option :).

Since we started using NiC in March due to the global pandemic, we have since observed several upgrades in the functionalities/capabilities.

1. We have the option to remove download capabilities to certain users for InfoSec compliance since our company is a financial organization.
2. We no longer need 8x8 to play the call as it now has the web player functionality thus makes it easier to listen to calls.
3. We can now track the actual dead air and hold time which is critical to the call center as part of us monitoring the AHT and efficiency of our associates.
4. Clear definition of why a call was disconnected such as Agent Hung Up, Contact Hung Up, Agent Phone Disconnected, OB call interrupted and so on.

Some of the thing s I least like with the software are.

1. NiC tends to run into an error when agent is on high avail then a call suddenly comes in, it gives an agent leg error.
2. There are times that customer could not hear agent on the other line yet or vv. We did a test in the past where we listen to the call live and listened to the call after being recorded.

Dolores L.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Service/Product Review

It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

1. Up-time,
2. Usability and
3. Cost.

Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

Beantwortet am 6.1.2020