Five9 Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Five9

Five9 ist eine All-in-one-Cloud-Kontaktcenter-Lösung für Inbound-, Outbound-, Blended- und Omnichannel-Kontaktcenter. Mit der praktischen KI von Five9 können Mitarbeitende Kundenerlebnisse über Telefon, E-Mail, Chat,...

4,1

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

Five9 Review

When I worked at the call center over the web Fivenine was a quickly learnable calling program. It had minimal need for upkeep on my end aside from making sure to refresh the screen if no calls were coming in, so that the screen did not fall asleep due to being a virtual computer system. Actual program updates were also rare, it was fairly statuc and generally reliable.

The ability to tell when calls are coming in and going out is critical to a call center. I've worked at call centers before in the insurance enrollment world in both English and Spanish. Call data tracking matters to keep tons of data secure, while giving accountability to a company should the caller divulge data like their social security number or home address. These are strictly confidential and the call program working right is a major factor.

Whether someone is using a script or has general guidelines, the most important aspect is the call itself coming through and not dropping, Five9 is able to record audio crystal clear for later playback.

If your internet is going in and out the program does take a while to boot up. It also doesn't have any in-built noise reduction or increasing features, so the caller audio may change call to call and cause a need for rapid audio changes depending on the call.

Lin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Amazing Change Management Tool

We've using Five9 for change management and some of our workforce engagement, and it has been a great experience so far when paired with our learning management system for learning and improvement assignment. The UI is fairly intuitive, so out managers and directors have been quick to pick it up and apply to our growing initiatives.

Five9 support is fantastic, and the UI intuitive enough for the majority of our managers and directors to pick up relatively quickly. We use NICE Engage as well, and this platform is far superior.

Five9 has not been as widely adopted within our managers as WalkMe had been amongst our general users. The UI is easy to use, but could use some updating.

Hi Lin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Five9.

Best regards,

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Easy to use but Crashes Constantly

Overall there is more reliable call center software out there besides Five9. I would prefer to use software that was more difficult to use and would require more instruction than an easy to use software like Five9 that is less reliable with its glitching, freezing and shutting down.

The software itself is easy to use after some brief training time. It is very easy to receive inbound calls and there is a easy to recognize sound when a call is coming in and outbound calls are easy to make in the dialer. There are many ways to customize the user experience by adding different 'roles" for employees that are using the software. This way you can customize which employees receive what calls based on their department and what they are trained to handle.

The software crashes A LOT. As a user I have had the software crash multiple times while I was in a chat, on a phone call with a customer or in the middle of writing an email. I have had the software freeze during a chat and then log me out of the system.

Antwort von Five9

Hi Cora, thank you for sharing your feedback. I've notified your enterprise sales director and he should be reaching out to you shortly to see if he can assist.

Beantwortet am 25.2.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Five9

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

Best Product I've ever used

I was one of the trainers on Five 9 for our company and the fact that it just keeps improving all the time, it's very user friendly, and the reporting is spot on and easy to download

The Five9 University really helped all the users in my company, so when Five9 actually roled out, they were like true pros. I love how you can monitor calls, listen to call recordings & download them.

Honestly nothing really. Compared to the old phone system we used previously; this is night & day.

Farah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Five9 - for me it’s rating at 9

Amazing experience as an agent
Supervisor desktop is great for real-time monitoring
As an admin it’s straight forward and easy to setup

Easy to use, easy to setup, features & functionality, cloud solution, supervisor desktop, browser adaptor

Wallboard feature to share data as a link is required
New Integrations with newer brands are required
customizations take longer to build

Pam
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Highly Recommend Five9, after failed implementation of 3 other apps

Quick deployment, reliable product and allowed us to significantly reduce headcount and improve operational efficiency

After implementing several other call center software programs that did not meet our requirements, Five9 offers such a rich feature/function set and meets all our needs. The sales, implementation and support experience has been superior compared to their competitors.

From and IT perspective, the help desk/customer support team's knowledge is lacking. Most of our inquiries are not able to be addressed by 1st level

Antwort von Five9

Hi Pam thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others on this peer review site. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us at Five9.

Beantwortet am 3.12.2019
Kimberly
  • Branche: Fundraising

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

I really enjoyed the simplicity of use. I think once the bugs are worked out it will be a fantastic software.

The concept that you get the calls automatically and it keeps track of every call and time on the calls.

even if I was receiving calls regularly the page would keep timing out and expiring. I had to keep logging out and unplugging my softphone and plugging it back in before logging back into five9 in order to keep receiving more calls.

Kevin
Kevin

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

One of the most call center software that you can find today

Overall experience is very astounding , the software itself is again very easy to use, support is always ready to help you, very recommendable to my friends and I am looking forward to use Five9 in the years to come.

From the very first day I started using Five9 I was amazed by how this software can do for you, it is very user-friendly and most of all their support team is very helpful. Doing inbound and outbound calls to people is very easy and It makes my job a lot more easier than the usual.

Everytime that there is an update on the software there will be errors that will pop right after, or giving me a hard time logging in again, I hope that they can do something about this very soon.

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves with having the best customer support team in the industry and it's great to hear you would recommend Five9 to your friends. Please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're here to help you succeed.

Beantwortet am 11.9.2018
Sven
Sven

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

By far the best Saleforce dialer but very complex to set up. Lacks basic process out of the...

The only automated dialer app for outbound calls I have found that actually works with Salesforce. Fast and reliable, handles prioritization of lead pipe in near realtime, flexible in setting up campaigns and rules. Inbound is also powerful, and blending in/outbound works like a charm. Once I got it working it is by far the best Salesforce dialer (I have tried all the big ones!).

Thousands of settings in various places so very difficult to setup. Lacks basic sales process in the out of the box setup (eg no scheduling of callbacks) so took months of experimenting with Salesforce workflows etc to build a working sales process. Had big problems before we finally got it right, and the sales team initially hated it because of all the problems.
Inbound is soooo complex that I do not even dare to touch the flow setup myself.

Sigmund
Sigmund
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Works for Small Businesses

It works well if you don't need to deep-dive on call and ticket data in the future, in which case you would need to shell out additional payment per agent to be able to have your data stored for longer within the ecosystem

Easy to use as a standalone, web-based inbound and outbound calling tool, good reporting capability and monitoring

Records are only retained for 60 days and this encompass both reports as well as recording databases. Even downloaded record data is erased remotely!

Kathy
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 13.12.2017

Pretty pleased overall!

Reliable software for handling our incoming calls, like the fact that I can define campaigns and see where each call is coming from, like the reporting features for the most part (see one drawback below in "cons"). Connection is pretty good most of the time if using a hard-wired headset. Good customer service, very responsive and good at following up.

Don't like the fact that since we've installed Skuid we cannot get Five9 to sync records with Salesforce, which has created numerous issues with duplicate records. Was working with you all to get this situated, but the attempted fix created a massive crash in the middle of our business day and I haven't been able to revisit for fear of doing that again. Maybe we can plan to work on it with you after hours...
Also don't like the fact that the reporting reports "ready state" whether in "ready voice" or "ready VM" or "ready voice and VM." Would like to have a separate reporting for "ready VM," which is a state we would not like to pay our agents for b/c it does not result in live answers, and "ready voice" or "ready voice + VM," which are states we do want to pay our agents for b/c the calls are answered live when those are the choices (unless all agents busy, of course).

Antwort von Five9

Kathy, thanks for writing your review. I have reached out to your account manager who will reach out to you shortly. Please do let us know if you have any questions about Five9 features or reports; we’re here to help.

Beantwortet am 19.12.2017
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

Unbiased Review

They provide business solutions on a reasonable price. Their customer service is amazing. I haven't had any issues with how their tech or customer support team handle any issues we bring up. They are very personable. I just hope they launch web app for supervisor view that's included in the premium.

It's easy to use and accessible as long as internet is available. Supervisor views are customizable to fit preference and requirements. Agent applet/softphone app is very user-friendly. It is not intimidating because it looks simple yet professional.

Reporting is a pain. It does not show the numbers that will make sense in a BPO setting. Java based application for Supervisor is also excruciating especially if Java version in the PC is not compatible. Good thing agent applet has web-based option now.

Antwort von Five9

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent customer service team and it's great to hear your experience has been amazing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you have any questions about our reporting or any other features. We're here to help.

Beantwortet am 24.8.2018
Corbin

Bewertet am 27.8.2017

4 year customer. Five9 is simple yet robust, meeting most of our needs.

Robust reporting, simple agent interface, no expensive software or equipment required, very supportive and available customer service. Quickly Scaleable. Great for small, medium, and large call centers.

Agent script requires HTML to write and is only one page. If call flow can be complicated, this is a problem. Dynamic scripting is a need for us as we grow, so this is becoming a problem. If a feature does not exist, if you put in a feature request. It is highly unlikely that they will develop the future you need though. We have experienced 3-5 service outages over there almost 4 years we have used them. This has lost us money. If they had a good interface for texting, emailing, and chatting with customers, that would be nice as well.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Corbin, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We're glad to hear Five9 is working well for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager with any questions or feedback about the features we offer. We're here to help.

Beantwortet am 28.8.2017
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

Take Your Call Center to the Next Level

Five9 was a huge investment into our call center.

The reporting features impress me daily. There is a wealth of information coming through your call center each day. If you're not capturing it properly or tracking it, you losing revenue and productivity. Five9 helps you grow your business by not just collecting the data, but understanding it. You'll be able to identify time waste and increase the quality of caller experience

If you're not going to do anything with the data, don't collect it. The reporting features are awesome, so if you're not into that, this may not be right for you. It's also more expensive that other entry-level systems. I wish Five9 would offer phone #s and extensions.

Antwort von Five9

Thank you for posting this great review, Michael. We’re excited to hear that our reports are helping you increase your review and productivity. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of service.

Beantwortet am 21.5.2018
Oscar
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Reporting made easy!

I love the reporting capabilities in Five9. After working with Cisco for the past 3 months, I've realized how much easier and customizable the reporting tools are in Five9.

The functionality could be a little bit better. Being able to toggle between calls when you put a client on hold is a MUST and I'm shocked it's taken this long for Five9 to address this issue. And as much as I love the reporting capabilities, sometimes interpreting the data is not the easiest and customer service does not provide you with any help. An example would be running two separate reports on the same data, but acquiring different results. Data often does not match when it should.

Antwort von Five9

Hi Oscar, thanks for sharing your review about our reporting features. It’s great to hear the report are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager should you ever have any questions about the reports or any other features.

Beantwortet am 21.5.2018
Thea

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

FIVE 9 as an Innovative and Efficient tool for Outsourcing

Voicecall plays a vital role in our job since this is where our operations revolve and how we resolve our customer's concern. I could definitely say that Five 9 is an effective softphone where calls are effectively monitored and delivered to us. There are also seldom reports of tool problem when it comes to this platform, it's performance is deliberate and helpful in making sure our workflow is smooth.

One enhancement that can certainly be helpful to users and management is if the tabs used are smaller and if the call history can be overviewed through hovering through the icons. Without having to leave your current call. This way you may check on other variables from five 9 even though the softphone is minimized.

Helen
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

Five9 Wizard

We were able to realize that we had an issue with ACW and Hold time throughout our department that was having a negative impact on our customer experience. With that insight, we were able to be strategic with our coaching which had a positive impact on customer experience and ultimately customer loyalty.

I love the reporting capabilities that five9 provides. There's so much data. From handle time, ACW, Hold time, Idle time, whether or not an agent disconnects first, etc. The reporting gives you a deeper insight which allows you to coach metrics that will increase the productivity on your team.

Connection issues cause frequent system issues. Dropped calls and missing call recordings are common issues.

Adriana
Adriana

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

Five9 is the best software solution for out telephone needs.

Great reports and statistic metrics. Our customers can get a hold of us all the time and they very seldom have to leave us a voice mail. Our sales and patient retention has increased!

We run a small call center for our clinics, all of our patient calls are routed to our call center. Five9 is our call center software and we love it. Five9 is so easy to use, our team learned the system in under an hour. The reports available in the system have helped us track our progress. The statistic reports have been instrumental in our goal planing process.

When we need customer service we often have to leave voice mails and wait for a call back. I would really help if we could get a live person right away when needed.

Hello Adriana,
It's fantastic to hear that Five9 has helped you increase your sales and patient retention. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Let us know if we can ever be of service.

Beantwortet am 10.5.2018
Lisa M.

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

It's so easy!

I really enjoy using this software. I have had a lot of great experience with customer service.

I like that you can customize this software to meet your individual needs. It's very easy to set up a campaign, customize reports and to train the agents on using the software. I work in a correctional industry and I was very surprised at how easy it was to secure the software to meet the Department of Corrections security needs.

This software price is on the high end of the spectrum.

Antwort von Five9

Hi Lisa, Thank you very much for your review and sharing how Five9 has made you more successful in your job and in your industry. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Beantwortet am 8.5.2019
Shannon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

Easier than Avaya

It is a lot better than our prior software of Avaya. Once you get used to it, it is very easy to use.

Once you get past the learning curve I love how easy it actually is to use. It is pretty seamless into my day.

I do not like how easy it can get lost in the multiple tabs of my web browser that I have to use each night. You also have to make sure you are careful in changing your call status and that it sticks.

Sherrine

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

My experience with the Five software have been great.

This software able the call center to answer calls on a daily basis.

I enjoy the able to communicate with the staff while taking calls. The agent can instant message about questions without moving from their desk.

The software doesn't allow you to change/save information from a telephone number that reached the call center several times. The agents can't change the telephone number or caller name, so this information is enter in the comment section.

Hello Sherrine,
Thank you for the taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear the coaching function is working well for you and your team. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Beantwortet am 26.9.2017
Patrick
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 31.10.2016

Serviceable call center platform

The Five9 platform is a simple call center platform for inbound or outbound. Perhaps "simplistic" may be a more apt description. We use it for both inbound and outbound call center activities. It actually excels if you are not overly concerned with tracking activities with individual users.

Inbound call distribution is easy to set up. Outbound dialing works well with a very small team. Outbound calls are tracked well within Salesforce.

Reporting is abysmal. Salesforce integration is poor, and so the user may be stuck trying to merge reports between Five9's proprietary system and the Salesforce records. It is very difficult to manage contact relationships through Five9.

The interface is rough - very little thought given to the user experience.

Five9 also lacks mobile support for our field sales reps.

Jon
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

Don't waste your time.

Setup was long and painful. Once we were up and running it was difficult to monitor calls and run reports. We missed so many calls that using Five9 would have cut our revenue in half. The only way it could have been worse is if the customers just received a busy signal. I have been trying to cancel everything out for the last 3 months and can't get a call back from our rep.

The phone in Salesforce looks nice. Clean looking design.

Everything else. Reports are the worst I've seen. The tech even had issues trying to set the filters for a report to run. The only way to monitor calls is to run reports which are a lost cause.

Anthony
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Simple and seamless

Overall my experience with five9 has been positive, and I have benefited from using the software a lot. this have made my job easier by not having to worry about if my agents will understand how to use the soft phones or have issues.

I like how easy it is to utilize, and the ability to quickly start using the service once it has been installed on a desktop.

Very rarely will have outages where the whole system is not functional and you can not receive or take calls for a long duration. (has only happened four times in the six years I have been utilizing)

Elisabeth
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Typical Salesperson...

Its an automatical dialer that will get your sales people hooked up to calls. I have nothing else positive to share, ehich is sad.

Most sales people could make many more dials working manually. The five9 team made alot of promises and didnt deliver on them. The salesperson seemed knowledgeable and high level but frankly was just very good at rebuttals and telling the customer what they wanted to hear. When it got time to purchase and use the software there were a number of items that just werent true or left out:
Easy training
Easy startup
Ability to leave voicemails automatically (tech person setting us up was adamant about us NOT using this).
Left out that we needed to buy lines
Left out that it would be more money to have local numbers.

Additionally, these guys bill you for an extra month after you cancel. The no contract contract or month to month, is in fact month to every few months. Talking to management about Coming ip with resolutions or not paying for services unrendered has been ridiculous.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Elisabeth, this is not the experience we want our customers to have. I have confirmed that your case was escalated and reviewed internally, and I also forwarded your review to your account manager.

Beantwortet am 19.10.2018