Über Five9

Five9 ist eine All-in-one-Cloud-Kontaktcenter-Lösung für Inbound-, Outbound-, Blended- und Omnichannel-Kontaktcenter. Mit der praktischen KI von Five9 können Mitarbeitende Kundenerlebnisse über Telefon, E-Mail, Chat,...

4,0

• Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

Five9 Review

When I worked at the call center over the web Fivenine was a quickly learnable calling program. It had minimal need for upkeep on my end aside from making sure to refresh the screen if no calls were coming in, so that the screen did not fall asleep due to being a virtual computer system. Actual program updates were also rare, it was fairly statuc and generally reliable.

The ability to tell when calls are coming in and going out is critical to a call center. I've worked at call centers before in the insurance enrollment world in both English and Spanish. Call data tracking matters to keep tons of data secure, while giving accountability to a company should the caller divulge data like their social security number or home address. These are strictly confidential and the call program working right is a major factor.

Whether someone is using a script or has general guidelines, the most important aspect is the call itself coming through and not dropping, Five9 is able to record audio crystal clear for later playback.

If your internet is going in and out the program does take a while to boot up. It also doesn't have any in-built noise reduction or increasing features, so the caller audio may change call to call and cause a need for rapid audio changes depending on the call.

Wei Jie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Cloud Contact Center Solution for Ever Changing Business Need

Ease of deployment and expansion based on ever changing business need.

Flexibility to expand and downsize the capacity

Lack of Coverage and Support in certain region and countries outside US.

Avaya UCaaS

Warum Five9 gewählt wurde

Global Strategy to reduce footprint for on-premise solution

Zuvor genutzte Software

Avaya UCaaS

Cloud Solution
Cora
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Easy to use but Crashes Constantly

Overall there is more reliable call center software out there besides Five9. I would prefer to use software that was more difficult to use and would require more instruction than an easy to use software like Five9 that is less reliable with its glitching, freezing and shutting down.

The software itself is easy to use after some brief training time. It is very easy to receive inbound calls and there is a easy to recognize sound when a call is coming in and outbound calls are easy to make in the dialer. There are many ways to customize the user experience by adding different 'roles" for employees that are using the software. This way you can customize which employees receive what calls based on their department and what they are trained to handle.

The software crashes A LOT. As a user I have had the software crash multiple times while I was in a chat, on a phone call with a customer or in the middle of writing an email. I have had the software freeze during a chat and then log me out of the system.

Antwort von Five9

Hi Cora, thank you for sharing your feedback. I've notified your enterprise sales director and he should be reaching out to you shortly to see if he can assist.

Beantwortet am 25.2.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Five9

Shannon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

Easier than Avaya

It is a lot better than our prior software of Avaya. Once you get used to it, it is very easy to use.

Once you get past the learning curve I love how easy it actually is to use. It is pretty seamless into my day.

I do not like how easy it can get lost in the multiple tabs of my web browser that I have to use each night. You also have to make sure you are careful in changing your call status and that it sticks.

Osman
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Use Five9 as a solution for your company

How easy it is to get started and the tools that they offer you to customize the skills, teams that you need, to keep it organized and generate better reports.

It would be better if Five9 could add some options to keep the historical data for more time or at least select what set of data can be stored longer.

NICE CXone und Genesys Cloud CX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Five9

It offered what we needed at the moment, the flexibility on how to setup the users and the price.
Kevin
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

One of the most call center software that you can find today

Overall experience is very astounding , the software itself is again very easy to use, support is always ready to help you, very recommendable to my friends and I am looking forward to use Five9 in the years to come.

From the very first day I started using Five9 I was amazed by how this software can do for you, it is very user-friendly and most of all their support team is very helpful. Doing inbound and outbound calls to people is very easy and It makes my job a lot more easier than the usual.

Everytime that there is an update on the software there will be errors that will pop right after, or giving me a hard time logging in again, I hope that they can do something about this very soon.

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves with having the best customer support team in the industry and it's great to hear you would recommend Five9 to your friends. Please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're here to help you succeed.

Beantwortet am 11.9.2018
Michael K
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Five9

I liked the automated dialer and ease of use for the call center

The dialer would work 80% of the time and then it would go down. It would interfere with the teams productivity and overall daily goals.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Michael, Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about how to optimize Five9's features or functionality for your business. We're here to help.

Beantwortet am 7.9.2018
Cédric
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

So good software

It's easy to use and start up and the call quality is all good. It has excellent creative features for your business and is customizable to meet your specific business needs.

No drawbacks to report at this time for this software

Al
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Great softphone to use in the office

Used this softphone as part of testing. Was great and easy to configure.

Nothing to complain about, this was a great softphone and we went with this application back in my old work.

Diendéré
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Five9

It is easy to increase or decrease its capacity, there are rarely any problems with calls and the voice mailbox is efficient

I love using it so much it hasn't caused me any problems yet

Lin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Amazing Change Management Tool

We've using Five9 for change management and some of our workforce engagement, and it has been a great experience so far when paired with our learning management system for learning and improvement assignment. The UI is fairly intuitive, so out managers and directors have been quick to pick it up and apply to our growing initiatives.

Five9 support is fantastic, and the UI intuitive enough for the majority of our managers and directors to pick up relatively quickly. We use NICE Engage as well, and this platform is far superior.

Five9 has not been as widely adopted within our managers as WalkMe had been amongst our general users. The UI is easy to use, but could use some updating.

Hi Lin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Five9.

Best regards,

Beantwortet am 13.7.2020
Kathy
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 13.12.2017

Pretty pleased overall!

Reliable software for handling our incoming calls, like the fact that I can define campaigns and see where each call is coming from, like the reporting features for the most part (see one drawback below in "cons"). Connection is pretty good most of the time if using a hard-wired headset. Good customer service, very responsive and good at following up.

Don't like the fact that since we've installed Skuid we cannot get Five9 to sync records with Salesforce, which has created numerous issues with duplicate records. Was working with you all to get this situated, but the attempted fix created a massive crash in the middle of our business day and I haven't been able to revisit for fear of doing that again. Maybe we can plan to work on it with you after hours...
Also don't like the fact that the reporting reports "ready state" whether in "ready voice" or "ready VM" or "ready voice and VM." Would like to have a separate reporting for "ready VM," which is a state we would not like to pay our agents for b/c it does not result in live answers, and "ready voice" or "ready voice + VM," which are states we do want to pay our agents for b/c the calls are answered live when those are the choices (unless all agents busy, of course).

Antwort von Kristin

Kathy, thanks for writing your review. I have reached out to your account manager who will reach out to you shortly. Please do let us know if you have any questions about Five9 features or reports; we’re here to help.

Beantwortet am 19.12.2017
Krystyna
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

Managing Interactions With Clients Has Never Been That Easy

You need a solution for maintaining your interactions with the clients without losing your mind? Then you need Five9. I highly recommend this platform to anyone who wants to make sure that all the customer requests are satisfied and needs all the documentation at their fingertips.

I've been using Five9 for quite a while for managing all my interactions with clients via different means. Things are easier with centralized reporting. The best aspect of Five9 is that it is cloud-based, so you have no confusion with your documentation. The platform's setup is quite simple, you don't have to be some IT-wizard of Oz to get into it. But even if you can't, you can contact Five9's technical support – their managers can solve basically anything.

I can hardly find something to complain about Five9. Even if I had some complaints with them not being up to the minute, I would have been too late with posting it, as the platform is updating constantly. The only thing that I can complain about is the notification, as they pop up in the middle of the screen, but that's more of slight irritation, rather than some major flaw to be pointed out.

Wendee
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

My job my life

I use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.

This is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.

Only thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

Hello Wendee,
Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Beantwortet am 16.11.2018
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

Take Your Call Center to the Next Level

Five9 was a huge investment into our call center.

The reporting features impress me daily. There is a wealth of information coming through your call center each day. If you're not capturing it properly or tracking it, you losing revenue and productivity. Five9 helps you grow your business by not just collecting the data, but understanding it. You'll be able to identify time waste and increase the quality of caller experience

If you're not going to do anything with the data, don't collect it. The reporting features are awesome, so if you're not into that, this may not be right for you. It's also more expensive that other entry-level systems. I wish Five9 would offer phone #s and extensions.

Antwort von Kristin

Thank you for posting this great review, Michael. We’re excited to hear that our reports are helping you increase your review and productivity. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of service.

Beantwortet am 21.5.2018
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

Five9 is an easy to use web-based call center platform

Much better view of what our call center was doing. Recorded calls are awesome.

Five 9 is easy to us. You can customize it however you want. Adding additional phone numbers or agents is a snap. The account managers we have been assigned have been great. The people they assign to you durning deployment were extremely knowledgeable.

Call statistic data only saved for 60 days. Should have a way to save all data locally or keep it on their server for at least 2 years. Makes trending difficult. You can export reports but if you didn't know you need something and then the 60 days have elapsed you are out of luck.

There should also be a way to use the administrator functions on the web via a java applet. It would help out being able to make emergency changes on a cell phone.

Antwort von Five9

David, Thank you for posting your great review. Providing "great customer experiences every time" is our vision, and we're excited to hear that your customer experience has been excellent. We're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you ever need anything.

Beantwortet am 3.11.2017
Tracy
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

Five9 meets our Call Center needs

Custom service is helpful and goes above & beyond to help get my questions answered.

We have multiple options for selection and Five9 makes it easy to triage the calls & record the incoming calls in a professional and timely fashion. We are able to access a recording minutes after it is recorded. We can also run monthly metric reports.

Outbound calls are not recorded. System does not integrate with our current intake database (salesforce).

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for posting your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent 24/7 customer support and are happy to hear our call recording and reporting features are working well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have questions about any other features or integrations we offer.

Beantwortet am 26.9.2017
Selena
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Very Effective Cloud Phone Software

Overall I found this a fantastic software. It really does the job you need it to in both an effective and fairly simple way. It has lots of features depending on what you need from it and I think it’s a great addition to anyone needing direct customer communication.

Five9 did exactly what it was meant to. It gave me a cloud telephone system that allowed me to make and receive necessary calls, in a fairly straightforward format. For the most part it had great, clear sound, and a steady connection so long as I had a wired connection. I think it’s a solid program that can be configured exactly as you might want or need it which makes it very valuable.

Installing it was a multi step process. And I could see how this could go wrong for some doing this at home with no I.T, if they’re not particularly tech savvy. But it’s not overly complex, just something to note. I also believe it worked best on Chrome, but that could have just been my computer.

Damon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Five9 Review

It's been great! So much so that when we merged with another company, we convinced them to change from their service to Five9.

I like that it is cloud based, which allows me to be mobile with my call center. We live in Florida and have had to evacuate the office for a hurricane, but my teams were able to login from the safety of their evacuated places and continue to offer support.

I feel like the reports are sometimes confusing.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Damon, Thank you very much for your review and for sharing how Five9 has helped you and your team, especially during the hurricane season. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Beantwortet am 8.5.2019
Sherrine
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

My experience with the Five software have been great.

This software able the call center to answer calls on a daily basis.

I enjoy the able to communicate with the staff while taking calls. The agent can instant message about questions without moving from their desk.

The software doesn't allow you to change/save information from a telephone number that reached the call center several times. The agents can't change the telephone number or caller name, so this information is enter in the comment section.

Hello Sherrine,
Thank you for the taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear the coaching function is working well for you and your team. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Beantwortet am 26.9.2017
Anthony
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Simple and seamless

Overall my experience with five9 has been positive, and I have benefited from using the software a lot. this have made my job easier by not having to worry about if my agents will understand how to use the soft phones or have issues.

I like how easy it is to utilize, and the ability to quickly start using the service once it has been installed on a desktop.

Very rarely will have outages where the whole system is not functional and you can not receive or take calls for a long duration. (has only happened four times in the six years I have been utilizing)

Bernard
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

Excellent cloud CCaaS leader

It has been over the top positive and consistent with feedback from my peers

Five9 is an excellent leader in the CCaaS industry as regarded as one of the most complete solution providers. My clients like the scalability and ability to add agents immediately as needed

It requires a separate WFE solution from Nice or Verint but that is usually a separate decision anyway

NICE CXone

Client recommendation and experience
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Very useful software for Call center business. Very customizable to your needs.

Easy of use and great customer service

You can customize everything needed. From setup to reporting. If it is not there F9 helpdesk will definitely see if it can be added. Great customer service overall.

Not much about the software not to like. So far no issues at all and fast response from engineers when needed.

Antwort von Five9

Hello, thank you for posting this great review. We at Five9 pride ourselves with our excellent customer support team and it's great to hear that our team is helping you customize our software to meet your needs. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Beantwortet am 24.7.2018
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Overall great

Overall support was always helpful and 100% there through learning curve. User friendly. Web based and easy call flow

The recycle of calls if no answer. Seem to come around to quick and causes customers to compain on too many calls

Antwort von Five9

Hello, Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves with the best support team in the industry and are glad to hear that our team is always there for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions about how to best use our features to meet your business needs. We're here to help.

Beantwortet am 17.4.2018
Erik
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

Probably the easiest dialer for users to learn

Pricey but effective

Ability to increase dials going out accordingly to users and hot times... Customized dispositions and effective calling sessions and call history

It's a bit pricey... Connection times between prospects and users are sometimes off and needs to be frequently adjusted

Antwort von Kristin

Hi Erik, thanks for posting your review. We're excited to hear that our Predictive Dialer is helping your team be more efficient and productive. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have ever have any questions.

Beantwortet am 31.1.2018