Über Talkdesk

Talkdesk ist eine cloudbasierte Callcenter-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen die Kundenzufriedenheit verbessern und gleichzeitig die Kosten für die Kundenbetreuung senken können. Die Lösung nutzt IVR (Interactive Voice Response),...

4,4

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Unzuverlässig

Das Design ist sehr ansprechend und nicht zu überfüllt gestaltet

Die Zuordnung zwischen Telefon-Nummer und Kunde funktioniert nicht zuverlässig.

Roman
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Talkdesk for users

overall, my experiences has been exemplary with talkdesk as we're able to integrate this with zendesk which is a huge plus

ease of use voip system allowing you to use not only via desktop/laptop machines, but also configure it via mobile app

sometimes, the servers just goes down where you would only know that there's a downtime by experiencing issues or by visiting the status page

Anthony
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

My Talkdesk experience

All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Die besten Alternativen zu Talkdesk

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 6.11.2015

Worst experience we had

I was really happy that i found a cloud sollution for our company with lots of integrations.
The contract was made in just couple of days and we started to use the solution from day 1. The sale agent was really great.

Now, the problems started when we opened the first ticket to support which was handled in 3 or 4 days (for a call-center sollution this is extremely high). There are tickets which was never handled. Later on if you wanted a ticket to be resolved you needed to go on their facebook page and write the ticket number along with a small complain. Take a look on their facebook page, and you will see lots of complaints there along with tickets number.

After couple of months we have seen a really high raise in our cost and we knew that something is not normal. After a small investigation we discovered that we have been overcharged with over 3000$ in 4-5 months. After an intern audit which was done in over 6 weeks by Talkdesk, we have recieved the money back to our talkdesk account. The fun part is that we cannot use the money which was taken illegaly for paying the monthly services, they need additional money.

This is totally unacceptable! Anyway, it was a lot of friction between us. We even try to contact the CEO of TalkdDesk on Linkedin which by the way didnt't even reply to our problem.
Talkdesk was the worst experience in 8 years since i have started the company. Think twice before you will use their services.

Nice app, nice design, easy to use, good quality of sound.

Support and Billing needs to much time to reply. The billing system is not transparent at all. You cannot see the cost of each call in your dashboard. You never know when you will be overcharged. Nobody cares about you after you have signed the contract. They are interested only in your money.

Antwort von Talkdesk

We're really sorry about your experience, and we definitely agree we could have done a much better job in this case. In the course of this year, we've significantly grown the Talkdesk team, switched to a new billing system, and gone from 2 people working in support, to over 30. We're now answering most support enquiries within a few hours, and satisfaction rates are very high. We're available 24 hours a day during the week to assist our customers. We've replied directly to you specifically addressing the final concern you had, and you've now told us you consider the problem solved. We hope you continue to stay with us, but if you do decide to leave we understand and we'll make it as easy as possible for you to move elsewhere.

Beantwortet am 6.11.2015
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Good call center sodlution

No negative things about the use of this pleasant solution

The standard of call center management is really great with Talkdesk, I enjoy using it to communicate with ours customer.

Does not offer a lot of services as we would like. I think improvment can be made.

Dialpad

Dialpad
Amir
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Great experience so far

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

NICE CXone

Warum Talkdesk gewählt wurde

Very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

NICE CXone
Twinnie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

Liza

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

TalkYES!

ease of use- easy set up and if there are ever issues they are very responsive and fix them quick

not much- it truly is a great product I can't think of anything I would change

George
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

TalkDesk is one of my favorite tools when it comes to calling, routing, and recording calls.

I am pleased with my experience with TalkDesk. The app is easy to use when doing simple things and the support team has been very responsive in helping me troubleshoot any issues that I have had.

First, I like it because it is a user-friendly platform that is easy to navigate. Second, the customer service is excellent and the team is always willing to help with any problem or questions that I have. Finally, I like it because it offers a free trial period.

The interface sometimes confuses me and can be complicated to use. Also, it does not offer as many services as I would like it to offer. Additionally, the fees are high considering I don't use the service often.

Mariam
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Good for monitoring and quality checking

It is good for UX side. It helps several KPIs to resolve.

You can track calls in live and after. It is user-friendly. Easy to use.

It would be better if it had more easier ways to solve some issues, but overall ticket resolving is good and fast. Sometimes it has issues that we could not make cakls but it is resolved soon after reporting.

Deborah
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

I use TD daily with my current roll and I am basically a cold caller full time. It is easy to save a disposition and track activities in each of our files.

It works well with our other systems and very few glitches if any at all

Sometimes the que doesn't always seem fair when our company was taking inbound calls, but that could be a user issue. Over all this is a very good software to use for what we do

Jacob
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Talkdesk

Overall it has been a good experience there are challenges we still face, but the talkdesk team is willing to work with us.

Ease of use. This is a very easy to maintain product.
support responds within 24-48hrs.
Reporting features and integrations are fantastic.
It just works.

No ability to webpop automatically only clickable url's.
Cost can be high for Enterprise licensing.

8x8 Contact Center

Warum Talkdesk gewählt wurde

We were making the jump to the cloud. Reporting features were not very good in Shoretel.

MiCloud Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Talkdesk

Cost and reporting was better with talkdesk.
Peter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Talkdesk is great

The training for agents and admins was incredibly helpful. It made using the dialer much easier.

After testing several dialers, Talkdesk seemed to be a high scoring candidate. After putting it in front of the staff, they were begging us to roll it out as soon as possible. Talkdesk works incredibly well with our workflow and is VERY user friends.

We have wired internet connections into all of our machines, but we still face quite a few dropped calls.

Five9 und Fuze

Warum Talkdesk gewählt wurde

We were dissatisfied with both functionality and support from our previous vendor.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Talkdesk

Talkdesk looked the cleanest and when actually getting into the software, displayed exactly what was promised.
Oscar
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

There is no Better telephony software!

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Valdrin
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves.

Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience.

The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

Lydia

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Nikki
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Easy to navigate

Like mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.

I would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers.

Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.

So far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.

Vladimir

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

User-friendly and easy to use

It helps a lot with the proper call distribution, which is crucial for multi-language support. In addition, the ease of manipulating the roles and the lines, allows us to react immediately, depending on the languages and priorities needed on the spot.

The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

Ana
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Talkdesk for the win

Since the company I work for made the switch, its been great, they are no issues, if we need to make any changes and can't figure it out, their support team is very helpful. Keep up the great work Talkdesk!

Talkdesk is very simple to use. I love we can see the time the call has been in queue, where its coming from, the longing is simple.

I feel it can use some improvement with integration with other software, to minimize delays.

Megan
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Best feature ever!

Using Talkdesc we always provide the best experience to our business partners. Whenever we have meetings for discussing metrics we always have the most accurate information because of Talkdesk and Salesforce. I love it!!

I am using TalkDesk for a while now and I am super satisfied! The benefits are countless. You can track basically everything! Since I'm working with business partners I often have to pull up reports to check my performance and I am amazed how much information I can get. I love the reports because I can see how much I was on the phone, how long I had a meeting, when did I go on my lunch break, etc. Another thing that I like is that I can re-listen all the calls that I've made, and I can even check how were my metrics for the whole month!! In our company, we use a lot of tools and the best thing about Talkdesk is that is integrated with Salesforce. It's fast, accurate, consistent and super user-friendly!!!!

To be honest, until now I've never had issues using it. It's always reliable and the connection is great!!

Susan

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

TalkDesk Has it Together

I think it is the best company out there because they do it right and clearly see their employees as assets.

Their product is easy to use, comprehensive and a game changer. And their employees make the company.

I wish they would add a ticket tracking system of their own with Talk, Email and Chat all in one rather than using integrations.

Kimberly

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Talkdesk

I really like talkdesk and it has helped improve our contact center

The reporting for Talkdesk has helped our center improve. Since implementing talkdesk we have less calls that are abandoned and less people waiting on hold.

There are times when the website goes down and it is hard to get support

• Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

Why I love using Talkdesk

Using Talkdesk we as a company, are helping our partner with their daily issues or concerns. Our Customer service is glad that has this software on disposal because we don't want to provide our partners with a negative experience. It doesn't matter if we are on the phone for 5 or 50 minutes, the quality of the call is always to a high level.

I love using Talkdesk mostly because is fast and I never had an issue with it. We are constantly doing outbound calls and receive inbound calls. It's perfect for online ordering companies. The calls will never drop and it supports our offices on a daily basis. Talkdesk statuses help us stay organized and know what people are working on throughout the day. Transferring calls is made easy with the warm transfer option and it's very cool and fast. Also, records contact names and voice recordings. But one of the best things is that can be integrated with Salesforce.

From my personal experience, until now I've never faced an issue using the Talkdesk and that's why I don't have any least favorite features about this software. I honestly love it!!!!!!!!

Bewertet am 24.3.2018

Perfect tool for growing Support Team

Very customizable. You're able to set up the tool to integrate with your other Support platforms very easily. Talkdesk call bar on the computer is also effective (i.e. it's easy for agents to know when a call is coming to them, when they've missed a call, etc.). You an set up almost any requirements that you want for how long to ring, how long to be on hold, etc.

Reporting isn't as strong as it should be. Talkdesk is gathering huge amounts of data about customers, call patterns, etc. I would love to see more predictive suggestions. For example, "This time last year you had a higher than normal call volume. We suggest you have more agents on standby." We have to export the data to Excel to analyze.

Max
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Why you should go with Talkdesk when picking your cloud contact center

My Over Talkdesk Experince has been great! I get to help new customers setup their contact centers to give their customers the great CX. The new customers are so happy with the product after the implemnetion, then can not even express how much joy they have after leaving their old system. This is why I love what I do!

Once you are trained on the product by our team or if you go through the Talkdesk Academy, you will truly see the ease of use with the low code to no code product Talkdesk desk has to offer. No longer will an IT team have to run the contact center for you anymore! You will be able to do it all, with plenty of knowledge base articles to help you out along the way!

There really isn't anything to dislike about the product. There are some feature differences from other products, but Talkdesk is ever growing! They are adding more and more every month!

700 Bewertungen