Über ChaseData CCaaS

ChaseData CCaaS offers cloud-based, standalone call center functionality with customer service and support built into the solution. It’s designed for outbound, inbound and blended call center teams. Dialing capabilities include...

4,7

143 von 143 Bewertungen
Kenneth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.7.2017

ChaseData System was instrumental in easily replacing our premised system while increasing...

This solution allowed us to maintain a solid Dialing platform for our organization while substantially reducing cost which is critical in these economic times.

I had worked with a number of Premise Enterprise Dialers in the past and needed to find a powerful Hosted Based solution that could be managed from our main corporate office. We needed a system to be strong with Compliance (DNC) with local, state and Federal Regulations. With the changing Economic trends and with tighter profit margins being pushed we needed to find a powerful solution that could drive and grow our Marketing Company without eating into all of the profits that were being generated. After an intensive search for a replacement of our current Noble System Enterprise Dialer (Premise) we found that ChaseData Dialer was the best solution available. The features that ChaseData Dialer provided us fit our needs along with lowering our cost substantially.
Our Business activities include telemarketing, reservations, customer service, and travel agency groups with all needing a combination of Inbound and Outbound Calling with custom Campaign and Scripts needing to be built. We needed to capture and easily access digital recordings of all inbound and outbound calls. We have agents and managers that are located in local and remote offices along with remote agents running from their homes. These are all easily managed from any location within the ChaseData Dialer Solution.

I have no concerns as the system works exactly as it is designed to.
Although we had initial concerns over the stability of any Hosted Dialer System we found that was not an issue with the ChaseData Dialer Hosted System as they have built redundancy in the design of their network. If technical issues had arisen it was more of a local service provider issue than with the ChaseData Dialer network.

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you Kenneth for your review.

Beantwortet am 11.7.2017
Jason

Bewertet am 8.1.2022

A capable, premium dialing system with a serious downfall in requiring windows updates to...

While we experienced some challenges with receiving answers from their tech team unless we escalated, the experience was a mostly good one. Ultimately, we returned to another premium competitor based on the overall cost approaching our previous dialing system and the challenges with updates to their software/incompatibility with as many systems as a "Chrome-based" dialer.

The screen sharing software that's built in made it easier for myself and my managers to aid agents in closing business.

As mentioned, the .net and firmware updates, which averaged a couple times per week made for challenges with consistent productivity with agents, especially those working remote or not the most tech-friendly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Convoso und Five9

Zuvor genutzte Software

Convoso

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChaseData CCaaS

Overall value proposition and competency/reputation of the dialer.

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Doesn't work with a MAC

Great and affordable option for a windows user. Easy to configure and agent friendly, especially for some of my older agents who have a hard time navigating their way around a new platform.

Not a great source for MAC users or people who travel internationally. The server doesn't connect well internationally. I tried to connect in Dublin, Ireland and wouldn't work. If you have a call center and an agent with a MAC, they will not be able to use their MAC.

Die besten Alternativen zu ChaseData CCaaS

Brock

Bewertet am 1.11.2016

Better than Five9 or Spitfire!

I've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month.

The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.

I LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast.

#1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself.

With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!

The default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).

Reed
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 6.7.2017

Long Time Customer of Chase Data Corporation (Since 2003 when Predictive Dialers were Premise...

Cloud Based Call Center Software that is extremely reliable with robust features and reporting.

Very Easy to Use , Extremely Reliable, Robust Features. The customer tech support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We have been a long time customer of Chase Data Corporation. We started using their predictive dialer product in 2003 when Call Center's were premise based and T-1 driven. What used to take 30-60 Days to add additional resources now takes literally hours.
We migrated to the Cloud Based CallCenterNow product in 2011 and it has helped us save money while also increasing our calling productivity. The ability to easily add agents (remote and onsite) is very satisfying. Also, over the years the developmental team has responded very quickly to our special report and feature enhancement requests.

Because the software it is Cloud Based you are sometimes at the mercy of your Internet Provider. When we upgraded from 10 to 28 users we had to upgrade our cable modem bandwidth. The Chase Data Technical Support team was very helpful in helping us resolve the bandwidth issues.

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you Reed. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review.

Beantwortet am 7.7.2017
Brian
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

Long Time Customer

The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.

Our company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.

The Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services.

Antwort von ChaseData

Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.

Beantwortet am 30.11.2018
Rob

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Chase is the most powerful dialer on the market ,

Simply the best around and will continue to grow my Business with Chase

Chase has more power than most dialer platforms , better contact ratio also the admin side is the best I've seen , This software make it easy to work remotely and even easier in office. data management is easier than most . Chase tech support is the best around very knowledgeable and helpful to tailor your needs. if your thinking about using Five 9 or VICI think again - you could be losing money and burning data. Campaigns are easy to setup and manage. We built our company using Chase and went from a small operation to a Multi Million Dollar company !!!! TY CHASE for your help !!!

Be nice if they had an IOS for Apple or Mac,

Luis

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

Excellent Call Center Software

I have been in the call center business working for several large contact centers as a Call Center Manager and later as a consultant for the contact center industry.
I have used premise based systems from the likes of Aspect & Interactive Intelligence and recently for the past 3 years started to use hosted solutions like ViciDial , FIve9, and some of the others. We where having many problems with Hosted Solutions and were thinking of moving back to a premise based solution until one of my colleagues had mentioned to me about ChaseData out of Florida. We gave ChaseData a try 6 months ago and after about a week while trying to get it optimized to our needs I can only say this product is truly amazing. Here are my reasons. Its very powerful with predictive dialing , inbound call handling and prioritizing as well as their reporting and list management features. Secondly, you can customize it the way you want. It was easy to customize for me at least since I am in the business, and last but not least their call quality and the responsive speed of the software especially for the agents is excellent in my opinion. I can only say they have a very good product and something I would highly recommend to others looking for a effective and very robust solution for their contact center needs. To the Tech Team at ChaseData Great Job ..!

Antwort von ChaseData

Luis, We believe that being attentive to our clients¿ needs is what makes our product and our support world-class. Thank you for leaving such an amazing review and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Beantwortet am 24.1.2017
Sofi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Function + Customization

When you feel like you've bitten off more than you can chew, it helps to have a solid contact in Support who can help. Among others, the support team is knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to understand. Thanks everyone!

If you're smart and want software to be smart too, try this dialer. The features are extensive and can help one achieve a more specific and effective workflow than others I've tried. Support can show you how to build a lot of different rules and actions, so if you can visualize a flow it's probably achievable in the dialer. The Zapier integration means you can link it to pretty much any other tool and make it an automated part of your overall process.

There are surprise failures that catch us off guard sometimes. You should not try to replace a traditional telephone setup with this service unless you have someone available full-time to troubleshoot and help you get things working again when there's a hiccup. Also, be familiar with your goal. There are a lot of ways to integrate other tools, so try mapping out your process before you launch, that way your initial setup will result in a system that does what you want and won't need as much time to become effective.

Steve
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

I have been using the Chase Data dialer system for almost two years.

Tech support and functionality

The customer support is AWESOME...NEVER have to wait for support.

The features and functionality are the best value for the money. I tried and tested several different dialer systems, and always came back to this one. Features for the money and tech support are the two main reasons I continue with this one.

Their voice mail drop allows you to drop the VM immediate when the answering machine domes on...you DO NOT have to wait for the end of the message and the beep.

Tech Support goes down at 3:30 Pacific time. They need to add SMS and email drops. They are working on SMS drop now I understand.

Back office could be less cumbersome.

Antwort von ChaseData

Steve, thank you for your review and your feedback. We are continually looking at the feedback from our clients and making modifications based on what is the most important. SMS is definitely at the top of the list. We are working on it and we will keep you posted.

Thank you for being a loyal ChaseData customer.

Beantwortet am 22.6.2017
Scott
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 8.2.2016

Great dialer and great support for good price

It seems to do a great job of weeding out answering machines without excessive delay in transferring calls to agents. It also does a great job of keeping agents busy, shortening wait times between calls, without sending the drop rate through the roof. Other solutions I've tried seemed to force a choice between unacceptably high drop rates or bored agents waiting for calls.

The support is also friendly and usually prompt. With any high tech or complex product good live support is essential. ChaseData has delivered for me.

I'd really like to have the ability to query and update our lists with free form SQL queries. Many complex searches and updates are not possible or timely. I find the easiest way is to export the list, make my changes in another program, and then re-import. I wish that wasn't necessary. For the price and performance in more critical areas though I'm not complaining.

Ludnel
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

Handles large volumes of inbound calls and outbound calls with no downtime.

Much more efficient phonebank fundraising.

Easy to set up and very, very, very easy to train volunteer fundraising operators. Once our funds drives have ended we then use the system to follow up with pledge donors. Compared to our old process, ChaseData has yielded more net collected donations in less time. I would highly recommend this software to all non-profits.

There really are no cons but we learned that we need more broadband bandwidth because of the volume of calls the system was able to handle. We secured more bandwidth, problem solved.

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you Ludnel for your review.

Beantwortet am 5.10.2017
Arvin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Great dialer & essential for call centers

Overall, ChaseData Call Center works perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the results we got thanks to it.

User interface is simple and efficient.
Awesome aftermarket support team.
We can customize the platform to however we need it to be.

It is highly recommend to check first with internet provider whether they can handle the high bandwidth ChaseData Call Center uses.
Self help options for other features could be great. This will make all users familiar with each tools.

Todd

Bewertet am 3.3.2017

Customer service is outstanding . Owner is a genius. Great company .

Any time I need help they are there. The functionality and simplicity is fantastic.
Best system ever. Priced right .

Ease and comfort . Huns along.

Can't think of any.

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you Todd! We think you are pretty awesome too.

Beantwortet am 29.3.2017
Arlen

Bewertet am 30.6.2015

Exceeded my expectations

I have been working with Dialers for 15 years and I have experience with several different systems. I had used Chase briefly in my previous employment and when my new company decided to look for a new solution I recommended we give Chase a try. After a test run we decided to make the change and have been using Chase for a little over a month. We are very pleased with all aspects of the system. It is very user friendly with a a shallow learning curve. The data management app is full featured and easily manipulated. Recordings are very accessible and the DNC management is easy to use with virtually no instruction needed. The reporting feature is well rounded and supplies detailed reports that can be exported in different formats.

The help files need a little work and the scripting doesn't give us as many options as we would like, but Dan Cleary and his guys are responsive to all of our questions and issues. I look forward to a long and productive relationship with Chase.

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been passed throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review.

Sincerely,
A. Macklai, CEO/Founder

Beantwortet am 12.10.2015
Robert
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 20.2.2016

Chase Data Superior System and Excellent Service

I have tried most of the Call Center Services over the past 20 years, the Chase Data System has all the features and benefits of the huge high cost systems and it is all web based. Any time there is a problem I get fast assistance, as most know that is rare with this type of vendor. The system is very easy to use and has a better contact ratio than most VOIP based systems. We look forward to the new moving to their new platform as we hear it has even more useful features to make our job even easier.

Not as many training videos as we might like, but not to much we do not like about the vendor or the product, it is one vendor that requires very little attention as the service is spot on, refreshing to say the least.

Lynnsey Anner
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Support for a new customer.

The call center functionality is new for our business and ChaseData has made the transition very smooth for us. Anytime I have questions or require support ChaseData is able to set up a meeting to walk me through or their Chatline has assisted me. All my interactions have been very positive. This software will assist me in tracking performance and managing my customer's contact in a more efficient manner.

The system is very easy to use. Any questions I have had have been handled professional and efficiently . My account rep, as well as the online chat support, have been extremely helpful and attentive. I have utilized these support methods numerous times.

I am still learning the system but I have not found any cons at this time.

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Beantwortet am 1.4.2019
HENRY
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 22.10.2016

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

I USUALLY DON'T LEAVE REVIEWS, I MORE SO READ THEM WHILE DOING RESEARCH BUT THIS PRODUCT DEFINITELY DESERVES MY KIND WORDS. FIRST THING, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS GREAT. THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE EVEN ON YOUR FIRST TIME OF USE, BUT IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ALWAYS ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE. 2ND THING, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE PRODUCT. IM REGULARLY FINDING OUT NEW THINGS THAT I CAN DO TO BE EVEN MORE EFFICIENT. MY ADVICE TO ANY BUSINESS RUNNING A SALES ROOM, CUSTOMER SERVICE ROOM OR TECH SUPPORT ROOM WOULD BE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT FIRST.......

-GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT
-PRODUCT CONTAINS MANY TOOLS TO BE EFFICIENT

Samuel

Bewertet am 15.11.2016

Chase Data is exactly what we were looking for!

Chase Data is exactly what we were looking for! The software itself is easy to use, accomplishes what we need to be successful, and helped us grow as a company. To top it off, working with the people at Chase has been an even greater part of this amazing experience. Their willingness to help and make sure everything runs smoothly has been over and above what many others would do!

- Ease of use
- Visually appealing
- Great tech support team
- Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support at Chase it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

Sara

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Great software for a reasonable price

It’s a pretty well rounded and easy to use dialer. Support gets back to you fast. You pay a flat monthly rate for unlimited calling plus voicemail included.

I closed and reopened my business with only two people and I could no longer get an account because they don’t allow less than two.

Nichelle

Bewertet am 12.11.2013

Top Notch Service and Support Team!!

We have used many different auto dialer systems and Chase Data has them ALL beat! Not only because of their easy to use and easy to understand software but because of the Awesome support team they have working along side! One representative we work with 99% of the time goes above and beyond to tend to our needs, there's no smoke and mirrors or any flaming hoops to jump through. They are always on top of it and do what they can to get any and all issues resolved promptly - in most cases within minutes! We have recommended Chase Data to many different establishments and will continue to do so! Chase Data has the best team any business could ask to work along side with! Keep up the amazing work guys - we appreciate you!!

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been pass throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review.

Sincerely,
A. Macklai, CEO/Founder

Beantwortet am 12.10.2015
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Love this call center

Love it,Love the techs they know everything

its hard to use in the beginning- the admin side

Antwort von ChaseData

Thank you Michael for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Beantwortet am 11.2.2019
Erin

Bewertet am 28.7.2014

Review for Powerstation

So far we have had a relatively good experience with Chase Data. We have had a few issues with our system due to wrong instructions, but all have been fixed. The numbers are generally given to us in a timely manner. We do have problems getting through to the help line quite often, however. There are different cruise promotions and surveys we often have to fill out in order to get to customer service.

Hello Erin
I am sorry to hear that you had the wrong instructions sent out to you. We were not advised there was an issue but as you know our tech support is always available to help. You had commented that in order to get to customer service that you would have to take a cruise survey. I can assure you that is not true as we are not associated in any way with any type of promotion. In fact if you call now at our customer service line at 888.739.8218 you will find this to be the case.

Beantwortet am 31.7.2014
Joshua

Bewertet am 7.3.2016

One of the Best!

-Web Based. Easy to install anywhere. Easy Set up
-Great Tech support. Always available and responsive.
-Great Sales Support

I got nothing. This product like all has some parts that require a learning curve but once you get it-YOU GET IT!

Brittany
3,5

Bewertet am 16.6.2016

Very good product - much more versatile than other dialers on market

There is a way to essentially personalize almost anything you would ever want to in order to fit your business needs.

Every once in a while we have server issues, but they are typically fixed very quickly.

143 Bewertungen