Über Bright Pattern

Bright Pattern is a cloud-based contact center software solution which helps businesses manage multichannel service including inbound and outbound voice, email, chat, and social media. Bright Pattern scales from 5 to 10,000...

4,8

98 von 98 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

User friendly, Intuitive, Easy to deploy SaaS

Brightpattern team has come up with great ideas over the years to make this a great Cloud product. It is easily deployable and reliable in a cloud environment. The service pattern interface is very intuitive and user friendly which allows for fast configuration and navigation. You can literally setup a call center, with true Omni channel capabilities in matter of minutes and be in business.

Omni channel routing, easy to use interface, performs well, innovative feature set.

Julie
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Review of Bright Pattern from my perspective

I answer all my calls from clients on retail with softphone and I can work at home effectively too. It is a way for me to judge my productivity and see how many emails I am answering with the dashboard that is displayed. It helps to see if I am getting my bonus prodcutivity stats too. I would refer it to other vendors even though I only used it for less than 6 months.

It is easy to use especially when the emails get pushed out to me. I use a jabra mic and I the calls can go right through me at office or at home with soft phone. I like the chat option too. To out case notes is very helpful too. It is user friendly when it works good.

I do not hear a beep when an email comes in so I have to keep watching my screen on the laptop when a request comes in to my que. Also If I do not repsond in a minute or less I get a red in my phone # calls. Lately the chat option was not sending an alert either. There are some issue for me the pros of it are so maych better then incontact was.

Cheyenne
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Bright Pattern Review

I can honestly say I do not really like anything about the software. It functions ok for what we need it to do, but it has more problems than anything.

There is a lot that can be improved about this software. The order an email thread shows is confusing. There is no option to set different signatures as we can in outlook. It automatically kicks me out daily. If I am on a phone call when it kicks me out I cannot get the phone number back to call the person back so they just assume they were hung up on. There is no way to easily search for a previously sent email. It would be nice if I could go to a place where the previous emails I worked on would be listed in case I needed to add to it or needed some kind of information from it. It is just a very frustrating platform to use.

Die besten Alternativen zu Bright Pattern

Jim
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Great Product and Great Partner

Bright Pattern has been a great partner in helping us use the product to meet our needs.

This software has been really easy for our users to adopt, and easy for our team to manage. We have seen a significant reduction in issues submitted from the field and when we do have issues the Bright Pattern team is fantastic in helping us get to a resolution quickly

I wish they had a cleaner integration with Salesforce

Derek

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Bright Pattern is an innovative and easy to use omnichannel contact center software

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and software.

Currently migrating away from using multiple platforms to manage our contact center channels. Primarily with email and chat. This is giving us one place for agents to turn to support their customers. No more logging into multiple systems and having multiple screens up for agents to manage. The ease of implementation for chat has enabled us to quickly build and turn chat on for our customer facing sites in less than a day. We are benefiting from running Bright Pattern as a hosted solution and no longer managing the amount of infrastructure we had to in the past.

My best advice is to read the resource documentation and find a training course that will launch you into rapid development and deployment. Bright Pattern can implement your platform very quickly but then you will need to start building. A training event is the quickest way to get started. I have personally been able to build a light weight call center in a day, a medium size call center in a week, and a large call center with integrations and IVR in a few weeks.

I have been using this software for several years now and each release continues to add value to the platform. I have implemented Bright Pattern for multiple contact centers including those using contracted BPO call centers. The platform is easy to use and simple to train others to use. This includes the call flow (scenario) development interface. It is all web based so no special tools or software is required to start a build. I have call center managers at multiple sites that are capable of managing their own development without the assistance of their IT departments. The omnichannel options are great. Inbound voice, web chat, sms chat, and email are easy to use and implement quickly. Outbound voice and marketing campaigns are a little more invasive in their setup but still easy to configure. I think the Inbound web chat is one of my favorite channels. One code snippit embedded in our website and the call center manager can customize and edit the look and feel from within the platform without the need of IT support or a web developer. Wallboards are another great feature addition to the platform. This has given my users the ability to build custom dashboards that can be presented to not only management/supervisors but to all the agents as well. The platform is a stable, the development is easy, and my teams love using it.

I don't have too many dislikes about Bright Pattern as a contact center solution. I do have some enhancements that I think could be added to further improve the functionality. I would like to see some sort of scenario flow for inbound email to customize and build a screen pop. I feel like this functionality in inbound chat and voice flows is powerful and I would like that same capability with handling emails. I would also like to see the built in knowledge base tool expanded to support both email and chat and allow for auto file attachments to emails and chat responses. This would improve an agents handling time for each customer interaction.

KC
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 22.2.2017

Bright Pattern - Advanced Contact Centers made simple

Bright Pattern is a company worth investing in! We run a BPO of 150 agents collecting accurate data for market research and polling. We were on an archaic free source telephony system with some built on features that we were overpaying for. No we have a robust system for almost the same cost and we don't have to employ a developer to maintain a simple dialer. We've stepped into the future of contact centers.

It is an extremely robust, while easy to use software.
It can handle massive telephony centers with ease while maintaining competitive telco charges.
There is an excellent in hours customer support center that has gone to bat for us time and time again.
The scenario builder will allow anyone with a basic knowledge of telephony to easily program any time of campaign.
Their Development team is consistently looking to improve their software and will often reach-out/receive feedback on what features should be brought in.

Pricey. One of the big hang ups we have with Bright pattern is that were not quite to a place where Omi-channel telephony can be fully utilized and so I feel that I pay for my features/channels I do not use
Some features are rather rudimentary like the built in QA software, or auxiliary state controls
After hours support feels redundant and doesn't seem to reduce wait times on urgent tickets
Carrier Trouble ticket reporting can be hairy

Darren
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

We hit a homerun by switching to BrightPattern

The fact that out of the box it cover such a wide range of needs and very simply can have customizations built/created to further enhance what the software delivers. The sales and build team are SO EASY to work with and with minimal back and forth, they created exactly what we we wanted and expected plus trained us and a staff of 100 without any issue

There is nothin to like least - everything was a positive experience from start to finish and we are certainly not an easy client (lots of needs and demands around HIPAA and PCI compliancy.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

The most seamless omnichannel cloud contact center

We wanted a modular omnichannel solution to engage our customers across most of the digital channels plus voice and be able to track the interactions across all channels.

After evaluating all the known solutions from the big boys - we found the Bright Pattern solution to be the most innovative and disruptive solution. Pretty much everything and all feature we wanted is out-of-the-box. And where we needed to integrate the IVR and the other workflows with our CRM, the open API's and pre-built integrations made the task super easy and seamless. The web based admin portal with drag and drop functionality is unparalleled and really makes it easier to configure manage the contact center within minutes and removing the complexity that you see in traditional platforms. Overall - a full featured contact center platform, capable of competing with the industry leaders, yet far more simpler and easier to use. Implementation and migration was a breeze - far less effort than what we had expected.

Perhaps improve on the UC aspects of the platform.

DJ
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 19.2.2017

An excellent VOIP solution for SMBs

As the founder of a B2B Sales startup, it was important to acquire the VOIP technology we needed for our team to be successful. Bright Pattern offered us the enterprise-grade multichannel solution we needed at a price that made scaling affordable. Bright Pattern's team treated us as valued partners every step of the way. Support was excellent after implementation - I would rate their support as best in class.

Support, Multichannel, Cloud Based, Price

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.4.2017

High value CC apps

Service pattern provide a easy setup and full-featured CC by cloud.
No need special code and easy integration with CRM using Scenario builder!

Service pattern covered basic feature for not only voice but also digital channel. so I request modern user interface :-)

Brian
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 16.2.2017

Powerful, Flexible, and True SaaS

First, the Brightpattern team is extremely customer focused and always willing to support customizations, or modifications to the product to address feature requirements in a quickly changing market. The service pattern product is forward looking, and built for the cloud. I view this as a very safe investment in the critical customer care market that has become one of the key ways in which businesses can differentiate themselves

True Omni-Channel routing agent interface.
Simplified administration, from 0 to live and routing interactions in minutes
High reliability 99.999% and better.

Quality Management in need of improvement, control for ensuring TCPA compliance in outbound campaigns.

Marianella

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Bright Pattern is an excellent partner with a very attractive quality v/s price.

A very positive experience, because it has allowed us to grow in our business and to remain a benchmark in the market. We have the peace of mind and support of Bright Pattern in our operations.

Quick and easy implementation. Very plug & play software, 100% omnichannel. Very powerful and simple to use. Great stability.

Everything is positive about Bright Pattern in relation to the other alternatives on the market.

Cody
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

Bright Pattern brought us the ability to have complex inbound IVRs with fairly simple setup.

We use Bright pattern to handle our complex IVR Scenarios that include interactions, lookups and writing to external sources, interactions with callers, and different routing depending on call scenarios. It plays a crucial role in our day to day business as it helps us to collect data as soon as the caller enters the IVR.

It has a flexible IVR that allows us to handle complex inbound scenarios and is fairly simple to use and change.

Salesforce.com integration works well as long as the call was initiated or received in Salesforce. We would like to see stronger integration for OB and IB calls not initiated or received in Salesforce.

Jowie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Contact center administration made easy

Agents were able to adapt to work from home using BPCC especially this pandemic times.

BPCC is easy to manage and easy to maintain. We can able to build contact center in short span of days.

BPCC needs more detailed explanation of errors and reference codes in the documentation so we can troubleshoot issues effectively.

Naomi

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

Works out of the box, great customer service

Easy to implement and use, simple to track calls and pull data.

It's easy to set up and use, it also doesn't take much time for integration. Their support team is always quick to answer any question, and are very knowledgeable.

I have no complaints really, except maybe I feel like I could be utilizing it more than I am now? I'm sure they have a lot of cool features, I just don't know about them. Also, not related to the product, each time I send in a support request I feel like I get 2-3 automated emails before someone actually responds, then I receive automated emails for each interaction. It crowds my inbox.

Sujay
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

Does what it says on the tin and is very easy to use.
Excellent customer service, the guys are always available for a quick call.

Quality Grading is very basic , roles could be furter fine tunes

Brett
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

A decent virtual IVR for making and receiving customer support calls

You can use it as a softphone, route to a deskphone, or connect with an external number like a cellphone. This makes it versatile and great for work-from-home implementations. Integrates with ticketing software like Zendesk well.

Not the most reliable system and frequently encounters SIP errors or logs itself out without clear notification to the user. Seems to happen more often when opening new tabs. This may be due to using it as an app within another system, but it means you have to be vigilant about your current status. I also use this in a low-volume environment, so not sure how the experience would be if I was using it for a true call center.

Bryana
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

Bright Patterns

Overall my experience with it has been pleasant. It works fairly well and is easy to use and understand.

It's very easy to use and understand and most of the times we don't have any problems.

Sometimes it will freeze and you aren't able to accept a call or the system will kick you out.

Loris

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

Bright Pattern Flexibility

As an IT consultant, I recommend contact center solutions to my clients. There are a number of excellent contact center software solution providers, all with high reliability and ease of use. I highly recommend Bright Pattern because as a company I know when they make a commitment they won’t let my clients down. The Bright Pattern team I work with is very sharp and creative. It is refreshing to work with professionals.

Excellent multi-channel applications

They need to continue to build out their offering.

Kennon
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Bright Pattern Review

We use this for our phone system at work. The voice quality is clear. Easy to manage people and phone queues.

There can be a bit of a delay on some calls, but its not that bad.

Erika
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Friendly

My overall experience is a very good one. There is no headache here

The software is very friendly and it helps me to give the homer's all the information that they are requesting

Sometimes my answer button does not comes up to answer an phone call

Phil

Bewertet am 22.2.2017

Partnership Review

We have been a partner with Bright Pattern for nearly a year now and have had nothing but a fantastic experience in working with them. They have a top notch solution that rivals and surpasses some of the largest competitors in the market. From their robust product set to their friendly and knowledgeable staff, you can definitely expect to have a great experience when working with Bright Pattern.

It is easy to use, has a ton of robust features and integration capabilities, and flexible to access via web interface.

Briana

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

Great Autodialer Tool

I like mostly the single sign option of this software through my office email.

The toggle buttons sort of blend it with the color scheme of the software and you have to be careful not to click the wrong button the log out button is also too close to the check mark button

Scott

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Bright Pattern - a world of difference

Ability to take our existing phone system configurations (users, skills, proficiencies, etc.) and migrate into Bright Pattern - top notch!

Documentation and customer support put other CCaaS platforms to shame.

Not as well known as 'the big guys' but this also gives us a competitive advantage!

Will

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

This call center package provides everything I need and more and the support team is phenomenal...

I can do everything I need to do for my clients in one location. Call routing, reporting, quality and knowledge tools are all located in one spot.

The admin guide is a little hard to maneuver but the support desk is always happy to assist when I don't have the time to do it.

98 Bewertungen