Beautiful.ai Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Beautiful.ai

Beautiful.ai ist eine cloudbasierte Präsentationslösung, mit der Unternehmen ansprechende Präsentationen mithilfe von Vorlagen entwerfen können. Die Anwendung ermöglicht es Teams, nutzerdefinierte Präsentationsdecks mit Unternehme...

4,1

Amanda
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Great for startups!

I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Canva

Warum Beautiful.ai gewählt wurde

Easy program to use and easy share options.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you.

Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] to connect with our success team. Thanks again!

Fermin

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Performance limitations

Great results when you show a presentation to clients or stakeholders. They can see a clean modern design that takes you to another level.

Differentiation and excellent results in the design of presentations when you know and master the functionalities.

It is not as easy to use as others. Normally, you need to invest more time than others to reap all the benefits when you start using it.

Some performance lapses and consumes a lot of device resources.

Hi Fermin,

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the design functionalities of Beautiful.ai

We'd love to learn more about the performance issues you're seeing. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Beantwortet am 15.4.2021
shamaila
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

I had cancelled Free trial in time, and was still charged

I will be happy to update my review once refunded

I subscribed for the free trial and did not like the slides and unsubscribed. However, I was still charged for the yearly subscription. Please refund back as soon as possible, I absolutely can not afford this.

My money was taken out of my account after cancelling the free trial

Die besten Alternativen zu Beautiful.ai

Souleymane
Souleymane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.8.2023

Your presentations become more attractive and professional with Beautiful.AI.

I have used Beautiful.ai extensively for a long time, and it has been very helpful, especially when I struggle to choose presentation templates or font colors, etc. Beautiful.ai provides me with easy and perfectly tailored suggestions.

What I prefer is that its design system is assisted by artificial intelligence, which provides us with a wide range of presentation options. It suggests suitable layouts, fonts, colors, and images based on the presentation content. Moreover, it offers a variety of professional slides tailored to the desired presentations.

The only negative aspect is perhaps that we are obliged to trust the algorithm for the presentations, which means we rely on artificial intelligence to create them instead of creating them ourselves. This can be seen as a negative point.

Tim

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Brings life to "decks"

It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Miro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beautiful.ai

More advanced design tools, and much cleaner.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Leonard
Leonard
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases.

You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online.

It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time.

Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides.

Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Fabián
Fabián
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates.

You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beautiful.ai

Good interface, easy to use.

Hi Fabian,

Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool.

We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

Myra
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

Reaching the apex of success with Beautiful.ai , the best software you can ever get.

Before I started using software ,used to make a lot of errors, delayed presentations,and the cost was too high.I used to waste slot of money in my presentations, but Beautiful.ai has been a life changer for me.I would recommend it for everyone else who wants to scale into new heights of success with this incredible software.

This is the secret catalyst to smart working.It is a great product which is easy to use,no unnecessary tags it is coed to perfection nothing less.Have been using it in building my presentations and it has magnified it's excellent work on my results.It is cost effective and has this amazing features that helps you to slide automatically.

No cons for this incredible software.It is ideally suited to the demands of modern working experience.It has been a game changer in my work.

Denzil
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.11.2023

Beautiful.ai - By FAR The Best Presentation Software Out There!

The UI of Beautiful.ai makes presentation work seem seamless. The templates and the cleanliness of the overall website make presentation work extremely easy.
The aspects of each slide can be manipulated into how you desire. There is really no limit to what you can do - yet it will always look beautiful. The use of Stock Images imbedded into the website make presentations a lot easier to make engaging. I cannot stress how useful all of the components of Beautiful.ai are to make a good presentation software. It is extremely easy to make a stunning presentation with it.

A lot of its main, core features which draw you into the software, like AI slides, are locked behind a paywall. This can seem frustrating at times - the amount of great features behind the expensive premium membership is near laughable. However, this definitely does not discount from the ability to make beautiful presentations.

Fiona
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.11.2023

Fantastic tool that makes it easy and fun to design presentations

I really enjoy using Beautiful.ai.
With no design skills, I can easily prepare professional and interesting presentations.

The software is fun to use and allows you to design professional slides very easily.
Import and export to powerpoint is easy meaning that other materials can be incorporated and presentations shared or delivered off-line.

It can be a bit fiddly to get the exact format of slide needed.

Yin
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Beautiful.AI Review

Easy to use and beautiful design and ready to use slides

Compatibility with PPT which means the convertible format of some my presentations can not be edited under PPT format or the words do not match original design

Hi Yin,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beautiful.ai! Our Design Ai is what we commonly hear sets us apart, so I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it.

I'm going to pass along your comments about PowerPoint integrations to our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate hearing how it could help your workflow.

Alexa
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

Great Product, Truly Creates Beautiful Slides

Beautiful.ai integrates easily into any company's software ecosystem. It makes creating beautiful slides simple and easy.

I wish that the offline viewer allowed you to play videos. Currently, the only way to play videos from a Beautiful.ai presentation is to be connected to the internet.

Kim
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Presentation Software out there

There is literally no other presentation software that I have used that compares to Beautiful.AI, the formatting, the photos, the themes alone take your presentation and blow it to the next level! Especially love how you can customize each slide and make a theme that embodies your company.

Some of the navigation could be more user friendly -- for instance I'd Create an undo/delete slide button within the main page instead of having to find it through adding a slide, same for copying a slide over to another presentation.

Hi Kim,

Wow, we're glad to hear you consider us in a league of our own! Thanks for sharing the love.

We'll pass along your comment about better surfacing the undo/delete slide button functionality with our product team.

Debjit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 21.4.2019

Nice Alternative for powerpoint.

The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start.
The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint.
Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

Aleksandra
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

Don’t bother with this tool

Overall very disappointing experience - when you do the initial trial and exercise you feel like this is a great tool to help you be productive just to be extremely disappointed. The fact that there is zero support is also very concerning especially when you start with a new tool - the templates they provide are pretty much the sales slides over and over with a slightly different spin. I wouldn’t bother with this tool and have already canceled. I would prefer to get my $ back but there is nobody to write to so I have to eat the cost!

Nothing really - I mean a few templates weren’t bad but overall not worse the $$

Lack of customization, customer support - limited images that support a corporate setting. AI capabilities are completely useless - it’s the same content/ layout over and over! The program is slow on the desktop and has a bad user experience.

Ruben
Ruben
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

The best presentation tool for marketers

This tool makes me work so easy. I can create amazing and wonderful presentations super quick and keep the same styles over time and with different clients. I implemented in my company at that save so much time when we have to get ready the presentations.

Easy and fast way to add default slides. Quick to change the colours, font, template. And the outcome it is "beautiful".

To be honest, I am happy with it. The free version you cannot edit online with users but that is normal. And some slides you cannot customise.

julie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

good but pricey and limited options

Pretty nice but I"m not sure I would use it if I had Powerpoint

the them set up that make the conception of all the slides way easier

the price and the lack of flexibility of the templates

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Julie, thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! I'm going to share your comments on pricing and template flexibility with our team. Feedback like this helps us understand what our users value.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Next Level Presentations

My epic presentations land investors and clients.

Nothing - it is an amazing product and I am a fan.

Brock
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Beautiful.ai makes your presentations IMPACTFUL

Very great way to build a deck. Experienced some slow downs and glitches due to connectivity it seems.

Easily creating eye catching slides that tell our story

Some text editing options seemed to be missing, had to work around some pre-built configurations.

A slide template had the text bottom aligned, but I couldn't figure out how to centre the text using that template - inserted additional cells to create the centred text look

Hi Brock,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying building presentations in Beautiful.ai! It sounds like you've found a solution for your immediate needs, but for your next presentation you may want to check out our slide variations and layout options for more control.

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Easy to use, easy running

Easy use and easily deplorable. Running everywhere due to cloud solution

Easy use, available Icons and pictures.

Free adjustable combinations of different templates and users possibility to draw on his own...

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of Beautiful.ai! I'll share your request for more templates with our product team. We're always looking for ways to improve the product, and feedback like this helps.

Sami
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.6.2019

Beautiful.AI review

• An absolute must use software for presentation makers, the quality of the fonts and themes are extremely professional.
• High quality end product.
• Appeals to a large audience base, inc. teachers, students and businesses.

No cons to this software, the quality of the presentations I have made are beyond expectation.

Olga
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

It's a great tool for creating impactful presentations fast and saving tons of money on...

Image library is sizeable and easily searcheable, layouts are useful, colour themes

No undo button, copy-paste from other applications is hard (can't import and edit a ppt slide)

Hi Olga,

Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! We love hearing that the Design Ai is saving you money and time.

We'll pass along your note about importing and editing slides from other applications to our product team. Feedback like this helps us understand how the tool can better serve our customers, so thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

P.S. While we do not have an undo button, most changes can be undone using Ctrl+Z (PC) or Cmd+Z (Mac). Hopefully this helps!

Beantwortet am 24.3.2021
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Keeps me in my lane

Presentations have been so stagnant for so long. Everyone had high hopes for Presi, but alas it was too hard to use. I like how beautiful has focused on that usability first.

Perfect for staying on theme throughout the entire presentation
Avoid analysis paralysis

Felt rigid at first, and still can't seem to find how I work with diagrams

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing your experience and overall appreciation of our usability!

We'd like to learn more about your experience with diagrams. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Beantwortet am 15.4.2021
Johnnie
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Decent but has it's issues

While the presentations that I am able to put together look phenomenal, the amount of effort to make them far exceeds the benefits. Its easier and quicker to just use PowerPoint.

The presentations are honestly beautiful when they are able to come together.

It is very difficult to work with. I have yet to be able to import my own photos to use in the templates and there are times were I want to use my personal ones and not the stock photos. The headache it gives me makes me not willing to suggest this to others. Additionally, stock photos and logos may not load so you are not able to use them and you are not really able to center them in a way you may want.

Hi Johnnie,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. It sounds like there may be something blocking your ability to import an image. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can assist you with this?

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Beautiful Presentations With Click of A button

The pre-made templates make it a breeze to look professional. I love the infographics which style up a dull presentation.

Sometimes it can be difficult tweaking the templates. Example: I'll like 95% of the template and I'd like to add an image...sometimes it can mess it up a lot.

81 Bewertungen