Beautiful.ai Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Beautiful.ai

Beautiful.ai ist eine cloudbasierte Präsentationslösung, mit der Unternehmen ansprechende Präsentationen mithilfe von Vorlagen entwerfen können. Die Anwendung ermöglicht es Teams, nutzerdefinierte Präsentationsdecks mit Unternehme...

4,0

Amanda
Amanda

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Great for startups!

I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Canva

Warum Beautiful.ai gewählt wurde

Easy program to use and easy share options.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft PowerPoint

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you.

Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] to connect with our success team. Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 27.3.2021
Fermin

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Performance limitations

Great results when you show a presentation to clients or stakeholders. They can see a clean modern design that takes you to another level.

Differentiation and excellent results in the design of presentations when you know and master the functionalities.

It is not as easy to use as others. Normally, you need to invest more time than others to reap all the benefits when you start using it.

Some performance lapses and consumes a lot of device resources.

Hi Fermin,

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the design functionalities of Beautiful.ai

We'd love to learn more about the performance issues you're seeing. Could you reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect with you on this?

Beantwortet am 15.4.2021
shamaila
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

I had cancelled Free trial in time, and was still charged

I will be happy to update my review once refunded

I subscribed for the free trial and did not like the slides and unsubscribed. However, I was still charged for the yearly subscription. Please refund back as soon as possible, I absolutely can not afford this.

My money was taken out of my account after cancelling the free trial

Die besten Alternativen zu Beautiful.ai

Sohail
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Impeccable Product!!!

This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

Beantwortet am 15.4.2021
Tim

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Brings life to "decks"

It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Microsoft PowerPoint und Miro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beautiful.ai

More advanced design tools, and much cleaner.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Beantwortet am 27.3.2021
Leonard
Leonard
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases.

You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online.

It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time.

Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides.

Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Fabián
Fabián
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates.

You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beautiful.ai

Good interface, easy to use.

Hi Fabian,

Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool.

We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

Beantwortet am 26.3.2021
Myra
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

Reaching the apex of success with Beautiful.ai , the best software you can ever get.

Before I started using software ,used to make a lot of errors, delayed presentations,and the cost was too high.I used to waste slot of money in my presentations, but Beautiful.ai has been a life changer for me.I would recommend it for everyone else who wants to scale into new heights of success with this incredible software.

This is the secret catalyst to smart working.It is a great product which is easy to use,no unnecessary tags it is coed to perfection nothing less.Have been using it in building my presentations and it has magnified it's excellent work on my results.It is cost effective and has this amazing features that helps you to slide automatically.

No cons for this incredible software.It is ideally suited to the demands of modern working experience.It has been a game changer in my work.

Denzil
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.11.2023

Beautiful.ai - By FAR The Best Presentation Software Out There!

The UI of Beautiful.ai makes presentation work seem seamless. The templates and the cleanliness of the overall website make presentation work extremely easy.
The aspects of each slide can be manipulated into how you desire. There is really no limit to what you can do - yet it will always look beautiful. The use of Stock Images imbedded into the website make presentations a lot easier to make engaging. I cannot stress how useful all of the components of Beautiful.ai are to make a good presentation software. It is extremely easy to make a stunning presentation with it.

A lot of its main, core features which draw you into the software, like AI slides, are locked behind a paywall. This can seem frustrating at times - the amount of great features behind the expensive premium membership is near laughable. However, this definitely does not discount from the ability to make beautiful presentations.

Fiona
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.11.2023

Fantastic tool that makes it easy and fun to design presentations

I really enjoy using Beautiful.ai.
With no design skills, I can easily prepare professional and interesting presentations.

The software is fun to use and allows you to design professional slides very easily.
Import and export to powerpoint is easy meaning that other materials can be incorporated and presentations shared or delivered off-line.

It can be a bit fiddly to get the exact format of slide needed.

Carlos

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Predatory Practices - Buyer beware

Horrendous, terrible customer support and predatory billing practices.

Average at best, the platform is really no better than Google Slides or MS Pwr Pt. Nothing special about it to begin with.

I trialed Beautiful.ai to prepare a presentation for a job interview. Like many of us have experienced - the trial expired and I forgot to cancel. These guys proceeded to then charge me for a full year subscription ($150) versus enrolling me in a monthly (standard practice). This is predatory and slimy. I reached out directly to the support team and they did nothing (predictable). I'll be sure to direct everyone in my network to competitors.

Nana Fatimah
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Smoking slides

I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Well named. Beautiful results!

I was able to create a presentation that was both functional and beautiful. Very user friendly!

At times I was unsure if my project was being properly saved, and there were a few times that there were glitches switching to the next slide when creating the presentation.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Fantastic resource that takes the pain out of presentations

Great to be able to use and present with. Attendees to international conferences and events have commented on how lovely they think the slides are.

I really love the way Beautiful.ai makes any presentation look amazing. Very easy to customise and make it your own without ruining the aesthetic of what you are presenting.

Audio doesn't work as well as it should do, it can sometimes overlap and reloop over one another when you are presenting. I couldn't trust it would work so had to instead use a separate programme

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Sarah, it's great to hear Beautiful.ai has had such a positive impact for you. Thanks for sharing!

Regarding the audio issues, our engineering team is in the middle of overhauling our audio features so this should be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Can I connect you with support so they're able to notify you when the update is released? Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 19.3.2021
Erica
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

A GAME CHANGER!

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

Hi Erica,

Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai!

Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

Beantwortet am 19.3.2021
Marquis
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing!!!

It’s been wonderful it helps my work standout and I’ve only received praises

Honestly the workflow and layout is impeccable.

I wish there was an app to get me off web browser and allow me to work mobile.

Hi Marquis,

Our product team will appreciate hearing the love you have of our UI! Thanks so much for sharing.

We'll pass along your thoughts on mobile functionality with our product team as well. Feedback like this helps!

Beantwortet am 26.3.2021
Mike Lester
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!

Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

Pamela
Pamela
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

I find this the easiest thing to use to make presentations

Everything is built in and you don't have to start from scratch. It's very user-friendly and I can figure out exactly how to make it the way I want it. It's my go-to for presentations.

I wish exported jpgs would be larger than 1280x720.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

it seems great at first, a bit too highly opinionated

when just need slide deck quick is great

no option to tune things -- can use this template or that template, but options are hit & miss

Aline
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

Useless to use

Very bad, useless, boring, not up to date.

I didnt like anything about it. It is useless.

It only supports documents that are in a ppt format.

Andrii

Bewertet am 27.5.2023

Terrible refund policy

Looks nice at the first glance. But still

Stay away from Beautiful.ai. It might look fancy and attractive on the outside, but my experience was anything but beautiful. I signed up for a free trial, decided it wasn’t for me, and cancelled. You’d think that would be the end of it, right? Wrong. They went ahead and charged me not once, but twice. When I reached out to their support team for help and a refund, they flatly refused.

Jk
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

horrible customer service

good functionalitygood looking presentation

this is what they wrote: "For the Table template, you should be able to paste your data directly into the table. Are you having any trouble with copy/pasting?"

Hamsa
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Very pretty, but can't convey much!

I do like it as it is relatively quick (no worries of alignment and formatting) but can use it only for presentations that need minimal representation on the slides.

The clean design and the auto formating.

There is no good enough template to showcase a lot of data, ideas and a self-explanatory approach/proposal/document.

Hi Hamsa,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! It's great to hear you've found the design and formatting of slides helpful. I'll share your feedback about limitations in showcasing data with our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Beantwortet am 24.5.2021
Usama
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Professional Presentation

I liked its automation and features that helped me to switch my presentation from text orientation to visuals and help me narrate in a story telling way.

Its graphics and artifically intelligent system

I dislike some of the features related to size I can not change size of one font rather of whole sentence or sheet

Hi Usama,

Thanks for sharing how Beautiful.ai has helped to improve your presentations! We're glad to hear it's made an impact for you.

We'll share your comments around font size with the product team. Thanks for the feedback!

Beantwortet am 24.3.2021
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

Beautiful.AI a great program to replace powerpoint

I use this for listing and buyer presentations as a REALTOR. I can either print or just show on the screen and it looks wonderful and gets compliments.

Visuals and ease of use. This program makes presentations much more eye-popping than powerpoint. When you do a presentation using this program, it makes you stand out.

Nothing. I love how easy it is to use and how nice the final product looks.

82 Bewertungen