Über monday.com

Die herausragende Kollaborations- und Projektmanagementplattform monday.com hilft Teams bei der gemeinsamen effizienten Planung und Durchführung komplexer Projekte für eine termingerechte Lieferung von Ergebnissen. Das Team- und...

4,3
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu monday.com durchsuchen

2.859 von 2.859 Bewertungen
Roldan

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Projet Managment is a breeze!

Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets.

Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks.

Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it.

Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously.

Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span.

Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

Jira, Trello und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

Monday.com got it all. This has been developed with end-user in mind. We've tried Jira - which is also the reason why we find Monday.com because Jira works almost opposite of Monday.com. Monday.com is a breeze to use.
Mike

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

Monday.com is one of the better ways to keep track of your work tasks!

I really like how Monday.com makes it easy to see what everyone is working on and what tasks are upcoming. It's also been really helpful for me to be able to track my own progress on tasks. Overall, I'm really happy with Monday.com!

I've found that Monday.com is an excellent tool for keeping track of both my own work and the work of my team. It's easy to use and provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. I would highly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a project management solution.

The only thing I didn't like about Monday.com was that it wasn't always easy to figure out how to do specific tasks. For example, there were a few times when I wasn't sure how to add a comment or edit a task. However, the support team was always quick to help and they made it easy to learn how to use the software.

Jira, Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose Monday.com over Asana, Trello, or Jira. First, Monday.com is extremely easy to use. The interface is clean and straightforward, and it's easy to figure out how to do everything. Second, Monday.com provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. Finally, the support team is excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and they make it easy to learn how to use the software.
mark
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.9.2022

Very disappointed.

The tutorials were worthless. They went too fast and left out steps. I wasted hours trying to come up to speed. They had music and were very pretty. The ones I saw were by someone well versed in using the code and missed steps. After time being frustrated with the chat and then telephone support; they couldn't even make an appointment with someone to just help me get started and import my old CRM. I've worked with other programs and they have a link where you can make an appointment to get support. She wanted me to wait an undetermined length of time while she found an 'expert' to help.

Two of their support people didn't know how to help me started. The first one suggested a video that wasn't helpful and missed steps in the process. Really? The tutorials should have been done with an expert watching new users to even show where the problems and startup issues appear. I had the feeling they wrote this software and made the tutorials for themselves not the new users.

This program may have a huge number of capabilities.

The tutorials were worthless. They went too fast and left out steps. I wasted hours trying to come up to speed. They had music and were very pretty. The ones I saw were by someone well versed in using the code and missed steps. After time being frustrated with the chat and then telephone support; they couldn't even make an appointment with someone to just help me get started and import my old CRM. Two of their support people didn't know how to help me started. Really? The tutorials should have been done with an expert watching new users to even show where the problems and startup issues appear. They really wrote this software for themselves not the new users. It was recommended by a consultant who didn't realize the difficulty learning the code.

Pipeline

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

To help enable group think and I wanted to link my task needs with CRM.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

A friends recommendation. He said he hadn't used it himself but others suggested it to him and the reviews are read were very positive.

Antwort von monday.com

Hi Markthanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback. We'll be sure to forward this along to all relevant teams, as we are always looking to improve.

Beantwortet am 19.9.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu monday.com

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it.
We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

José Miguel
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

A fresh air for project management tools

A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Wrike und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

Similar price but a better UI.
Juliana
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Perfect organization with monday.com

I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Project Management Tool

Whilst I've used a number of other products to do this type of management, Monday was the choice when I joined this role. After an initial couple of days to get to grips with it, I have to say that I'm loving using Monday.

I especially like the way that you can link boards using a summary so that you can see where you are across multiple projects and that they update automatically.

Adding People into the boards and being able to add notes in works very well allowing us to manage many projects across different work streams.

Depending on the board, I turn on or off notifications by email as well.

I particularly like the fact that I can run different project boards then have an overview board where it summates all the other boards. I have also created dashboards with Gannt and timelines on them.

It integrates well with slack and other apps.

It took a little while to get to grips with Monday (a couple of days) but once I had read up on the features and integrations it's been a dream

Azizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Great performance in tracking and collaborating task

As a benefit of using Monday.com, I can now more efficiently manage my team, having daily and monthly stand-ups and monitoring the status of our projects in real-time. One helpful aspect of Monday.com is that I can use it to coordinate tasks and collaborate with people from outside the company.

Becoming more and more involved increases the risk of becoming overly complicated. Since they were so absorbed in the project, they frequently forgot to take a review of their progress. It's helpful to break down bigger tasks into smaller ones, but only if those smaller jobs are well handled.

Dr Samuel
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Great (FREE!) software for Charities & NGOs

Excellent have found it a big time saver and allowed our team to have a combined 'to do list' and have a seperate tab specific to grant management. The best bit is it is free for our charity!

Moday.com provides a free trial which charities and non-profits can apply to have upgraded so that upto 10 employees can also collaborate on the platform for free as well. The best feature is task management/ assigning roles and its ability to track grant applications.

It is a little complex to set up and add team members, but once you are used to using it, it provides great efficiency and makes sure your team are all aware of deadlines and there roles in supporting submission ahead of deadlines.

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

End meetings with Monday

We have planned our monthly projects in practice. We divided our projects into tasks and distributed them to employees. We held meetings every Monday and Friday and explained our work.

It's a well thought out program that eliminates the communication problems of working remotely. The program where you can divide your projects into tasks and manage them.

The features of the application are a little low compared to its counterparts. The tasks you set do not have a sprint feature. It's an app that works in general terms.

Lauren
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Good Tracking System

At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Bewertet am 17.7.2022

All team members know what to do each week

Apply the status property to automate tasks like as responding to job applications, sending files to an email address, monitoring progress on a project, and notifying relevant parties. Monday.com now has slack integrations, so when an incident is created in a product, our members are alerted in the appropriate slack channel as well as on Monday.com.

Super easy to set up, and you can keep things basic if you like, or get creative with your tracking. In this way, I know that my team and I are covering all the bases. Our company's record-keeping and responsibility are both enhanced by the software. The responses to inquiries and requests from the support service are prompt, and the help videos are excellent.

Perhaps this is the cost that new businesses must pay. When you realize the potential of Monday.com and Notion. For a new business, it might be challenging to afford both Notion and monday.com. It may be really convenient to receive a discount for utilizing both applications.

Shayla
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Cody
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable und ClickUp

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.
Justin
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped.

I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday.

Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down.

However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO.

To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't.

Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs.

The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Melissa
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Dora
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Easy Project Management

Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Basecamp

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

Jira is more of a technical project management tool. I needed something that my creators could use with ease.

Jira

Ease of use and price.
Harel
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 16.4.2022

Monday - project management aims to simplify

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Jira

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Azure DevOps Services

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.
Mariel

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

Gran software, requiere mucho trabajo de implementación, le falta integrarse con otros...

El factor humano es lo más difícil de configurar con Monday, durante la cuarentena por la pandemia pensamos que nos ayudaría muchísimo a controlar mejor los proceso de la agencia, y fue lo contrario. Si el personal no completa sus tareas o le da seguimiento a sus proyectos via Monday porque encuentra que la integración con Gmail u otros aplicativos no es tan intuitiva, dejan de utilizarlo o lo utilizan incorrectamente.

Es sencillo de instalar, crear proyectos y tareas con el equipo es bastante sencillo. La visualización es buena y permite medir la productividad.

Implementarlo tecnológicamente es fácil, pero emitir los reportes de productividad por empleado y / o equipo de trabajo nos resultó bastante difícil al grado que dejamos de intentarlo. Los planes están un poco rígidos en lo que respecta a las vistas de proyectos.

Trello, Bitrix24, Wrike und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

Porque eran demasiados archivos o archivos demasiado robustos por producto.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

En su momento nos pareció que el costo beneficio era bueno.
Justin
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

iCloud, Microsoft Word und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.
Nils

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

No more spreadsheets!

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Teamwork, Teamleader, Basecamp und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.
Ricardo
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.3.2022

Monday.com Review

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

LiquidPlanner und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

We needed something easier to use

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use
Sheila
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Almost perfect!

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

ClickUp und Asana

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.
Christopher
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.11.2021

A Case of the Mondays.

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects und Smartsheet

Warum monday.com gewählt wurde

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.

Bewertet am 5.9.2021

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration.
The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time.
The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page.
The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic.
Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com.
Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

2.859 Bewertungen