AVG Antivirus Business Edition Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG CloudCare ist eine cloudbasierte Sicherheitssuite für KMU und MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers) von Drittanbietern, die dieses Tool zur Verwaltung der Sicherheit im Auftrag ihrer Kunden verwenden können. AVG...

4,2

Nicolas Frichot
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

Antivirus solution with it all

AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Tina
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

AVG INTERNET SECURITY

I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

Die besten Alternativen zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Kash
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 4.2.2024

AVG antivirus

Awesome application, great and large database of viruses. Plug and play like application. Easy-to-use.

I like the fact that it's so easy tp set up, everything goes smooth.

Sometimes the database won't update automatically. Updating it manually isn't much work, click of a button, but it's not supposed to work like that.

Coty
Coty
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Very easy to use with plenty of safety features!

AVG has offered my company a reliable anti virus system that I don't have to constantly check up on, as it's completely automated, while also offering the peace of mind of being safe.

I love that you can test out all of the features prior to purchasing the software to make sure it is a good fit for you and the company. The features I find most helpful is the daily scheduled scan and that it can scan every file with an updated database each time.

At first, the UI is not very user friendly and may be confusing to some users. Some settings are confusing and could use better tooltips.

Josías
Josías
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Cindy
Cindy
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

AVG Internet Security

The ease of use and the protection it offers is all I need

Once you download it, it pretty much does everything on it own! I actually purchase this product yearly and love it. So easy to use and protects my system

I do not have any cons. Its so easy to install that my child could do it! best internet security for me

Dustin
Dustin
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Great anti virus for the money

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Trellix Endpoint Security

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Norton began giving me false positives that were not viruses, but were safe files I put on my computer personally.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The price and the features were why I picked AVG Internet Security.
Chad
Chad
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

A Must for Windows Users!

I used it for 10+ years until i switch over to Linux based operating systems.

Everything is pretty much automatic. There's not a lot of time in setting it up.

Nothing accept the cost. I realize it takes a lot of development but it was kind of pricey.

Girish
Girish
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Best in Antivirus At Mid Range

Its been great expect as system resources used are very less.

Fast installation and less system resources utilization.

Slight delay in update and less feature as compared to costly antivirus

Lisa
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

Don't buy cheap antivirus software

An experience that is not good enough, I hope to develop protection and detection techniques for them.

It is a very light program and its interface is simple. I think it is suitable for weak devices and routine uses for work.

Its protection system is very weak in detecting threats, and here I am talking about the paid version, in addition to that it passes many network attacks without alerting or detecting them. During my experience with many security programs with many cyber attacks, AVG was one of the worst products In addition, when you buy a key for 20 users, you can use it for more than 50 users.
I don't know how a scenario like this can happen with a security company!!
Unfortunately, it cannot detect threats through websites or downloads, nor can it detect the malware that is inside the RAR files.

ESET Endpoint Security

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Because of the ability of the Eset product to quickly detect and block cyber threats and prevent their spread in the network and devices.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ESET Endpoint Security
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Very strong and powerful antivirus software

I like it most for best internet working free from several viruses.

Way of capturing viruses and scanning technology

It's multiple functions and tools for different types of viruses

Sean
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

The Best Virus Scanning Software I have Used

It has been great! I always recommend it when anybody asks my opinion on which virus scanner they should install on their pc's.

AVG is great because it works well (detects suspicious activities, scans emails, watches & checks downloaded files) like many virus scanning softwares out there, but does it in a very straightforward, non bloated way. Detects what you want it to detect, but doesn't cause slow downs or crashes.

There isn't much I don't like about AVG ... it could maybe use a little bit of a graphical overhaul, but really that is a minor nitpick.

Sayed Kumail
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.5.2023

Overall I recommend to buy and use the app it will secure the devise for you

its ease of use. The software has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to manage security settings and customize scans.

robust protection against a wide range of online threats, including viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware.

sometimes slow down system performance however it is batter then others

Osamah
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!

it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both.

it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches.

Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield.

through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally.

The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

Time Tested Reliability

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Mariana
Mariana

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your...

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Rodney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

AVG is your virtual watch dog for strangers intruding on your personal digital space

AVG continues to be a leader in the cyber security landscape. I personally use this both at work and on my personal PC as I find that generally it seems to take less system resources when do scans. Other antivirus software seems to "force" me to take a coffee break when it starts to scan, while this does its job in the background like a janitor cleaning my garbage pail. I mean what else can you ask for?

This was pretty straight forward to implement, which is always a bonus from an IT perspective. The ease of rollout and management of this was one of the reasons why there are certain departments in my organization that has a preference for using this as their preferred anti virus. The background scans also seem to not take up as many system resources as well

From an anti virus perspective I dont actually have much complaints. Its there, updates on its own and is almost self regulating. Honestly not much to complain about as it seems to do its job

Randall
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

Reliable, easy to set up and use!

AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.

Ruben
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

AVG is the underdog winner of Antivirus

I think AVG produces some of the best antivirus in the market. I am very satisfied with its performance.

AVG is not only easy to install and use, but it keeps itself out of the way from the user.

The look and feel of the software feels a bit dated, which can create some distrust in its ability to protect.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Norton was too invasive and hard to use.
Claudio Ulises

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

AVG EFFECTIVE, detects and blocks all types of threats.

AVG ANTIVIRUS: of the three best security suites of the moment, you have on the computer when the program is in action. Without that we are talking about an excessive overload of the system, because its average of 3 seconds is precisely the average of the industry, the truth is that activities such as the opening of websites, installation of programs or document analysis take the AVG Antivirus much longer (3 seconds more than average, a very considerable figure for some users).

AVG is perfectly capable of protecting your computer from threats that persist online. It allows users to make customized installations, only the modules that they consider that they need and want to use frequently, the package integrates very well with the network functions of the Windows operating system.
It allows you to make a group at home so you can share files and folders through the local network and also to work with the Windows platform applications. The Internet Security suite is ideal for offices. AVG is the protection you need while browsing the web and using its functions

Its most basic package is not complete enough, and when we move to the middle, Internet Security, the level of security it offers is still insufficient, although its analysis is very fast, the suite slows down the system more than other competitors

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

internet security with avg

in these days without internet security, we cant use the internet because lot of cyber attacks are waiting for us . you cant wait upto attack some softwares are doing well in this field .avg anti virus is good software to try and use.you can download it for free in playstore for mobile and also you can download it for pc.it worked very well in mobile i using this since last 5 years.an additional feature is junk cleaning in phone.i think this software popular in protecting internet security for your pc and mobiles. Finally, I like this software and i will recommend this.

I totally like this software but all internet security software doing same mistake not without avg internet security, that if you download some app or software some words are some content they can't find which is very useful to us and its telling antivirus?.i downloaded one app of my bank and everytime use internet message from bank avg says its mallware .sometimes these softwares are not finding whioch is mallware and which is safe messages or safe content., times they will block good reputed websites also.my suggestion to these softwares you update your scanning cotents and add more contents into it

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

A non-intrusive antivirus software that doesn't bog down your PC

Teachers often use their laptops for numerous processes simultaneously, so AVG's ability to run in the background is crucial. It doesn't bog down the computer speeds at work like some programs (e.g., McAfee and Norton from previous experience). Our company was pleased with the program when we used it, though it's no longer in use. I still maintain a personal subscription because it works well on my personal PC at home. I believe the program does an excellent job keeping viruses and other threats off your computer, but be aware that the program is parceled out into multiple pieces that each have a cost.

First, AVG runs in the background and rarely interferes with computer process or slows down our computers. Second, the company offers a robust free trial of their product. Third, after several years of use I believe it does an excellent job catching potential threats in real time and alerting you. I've never suffered any PC issues since installing AVG.

AVG Internet Security is almost more of a suite of programs than a single program. They constantly try to up-sell you another feature like TuneUp for your PC, etc. They even end their normal virus scans by telling you that your computer suffers from slowdown, but you can't fix that issue unless you purchase another piece of the program.

2.126 Bewertungen