eMaint CMMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über eMaint CMMS

Die Cloud-basierte eMaint CMMS-Software von Fluke ermöglicht es Wartungsfachleuten, historische Anlagenleistungsdaten zu überwachen, zu erfassen, zu speichern und zu teilen und sie zur Wartung und Verlängerung der Gerätelebensdaue...

4,2

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

eMaint at HDK

eMaint has proven to be an invaluable tool for maintenance management and for providing reliability to equipment.

Ease of use and functionality to provide management to maintenance.

Customization process and data entry can be time and labor intensive.

Travis
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

Maintenance software for Absolute Energy

We have had our ups and downs, the group has always been good to work with but limited time on set up and implementation limited what we were able to accomplish, so this work continues. The team has been great.

The flexibility to tailor the system to our work flows. Ease of use. Ability to use the software from an advantage as maintenance. Many options and eMaint staff understand maintenance!

With all the options it is difficult to follow through the setup, Work flows may help stream line this process? Many of the eMaint personnel have better ideas and experience that we did not know going into the process of migrating from another system. This changed are procedures for the better but a lot of group brainstorming has been needed to specify our needs.

Fiix

Warum eMaint CMMS gewählt wurde

We needed more power in the hands of our technicians, operators, purchasing, planning, and management staff. I want personnel to be in the knowing of as much as I can using a program like eMaint. Our old system did well with purchasing and was designed by a group that understood purchasing, I need a system that does all the aspects of asset management, planning work, and maintenance!

Zuvor genutzte Software

MAPCON

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

eMaint met our needs, seemed the easiest for our technicians to navigate and worked with our team to set up an invoicing reconciliation step allocating shipping/tax to the items previously received! This was done at a cost to us but the most important item is that it met a need we had that most maintenance systems do not include.
Walter

Bewertet am 26.1.2024

Wally's review

Nothing but positives. i do alot of the changes myself but whenever i need help i know it's just a call or email away.

the ability to customize it as often as we need and the ability to do the majority of it our selves.

The inability to change some of the user settings myself.

Die besten Alternativen zu eMaint CMMS

Adam
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

our experience with EMaint

Search options are great. But for a fast-paced and international service company, they were not able to deliver everything they promised.

It does have major sorting features, which were not available with our previous software. We are a service/repair company needing to consolidate to a single software to handle work order mgmt, asset mgmt, inventory mgmt, purchasing mgmt, etc. Being able to quickly sort and locate an item is a major plus.

We were hurried through the implementation process, and other than the initial call and giving you a few days, there was little or scattered help and customizing the software. After purchasing the software and implementation, they essentially tell you to watch some videos and have fun setting it up yourself. We have had the software for over a year and are still not able to fully utilize it for our company. We still having to use our previous software while crippling along trying to get some use out of this software and the mobile app, while still trying to get main features set up and fine-tuning others. Not that we haven't had any assistance at all. But it's back-and-forth emails that sometimes get answered and sometimes do not, and a lot of them not understanding your requests, and sometimes situations never getting handled at all. If you are looking for a company that will work to make sure your software is functioning to your liking, this is sadly not it.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback - we're so sorry to hear your eMaint experience has not met expectations! Our goal is to always provide the best customer service in the industry and ensure your team's use of the system is nothing less than successful. Your customer success manager will be reaching out to align the next best steps through the use of our different resources available. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to helping you move forward in the best manner possible.

Your eMaint team

Beantwortet am 8.3.2022
Kathryn
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

Making the Change

There was a bit of a learning curve, but support has been GREAT! They are always quick to answer my questions or make any changes I have needed.

The ability to see an overall picture of work that needs to be done and timelines on each job.

The mobile user interface is not the easiest to use. I feel like the menus should be easier to navigate and you should be able to use the menu no mater what page you are on (instead of having to go back or go to the home screen again).

RICK
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

Emaint good and bad

Overall experience is good with Emaint. Support is on que and the system is very simple to use to get the basics down,

I like the ability to give the Emaint team an operation I would like to use daily and them do everything in their power to make it happen. Good support staff!

It cannot do everything that I want it to. There are limitations however basic the request.

Barton
Barton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.7.2017

Having a great database with a poor human interface is like having an ultra-fit body with a...

eMaint tracks the data needed to make good decisions. The user interface is highly customizable. I have used many CMMS systems this is definitely not the worst.

The graphical user interface misses many of the features taken for granted by users such as putting your cursor into the search box you just opened. There is not logic to the flow of the forms presented. Tab order does not skip irreverent widgets. You have to perform many useless / wasted steps to process your work orders. The software relies on end users to perform much of the tedious tasks that you wish the computer could do for you. Two thirds of our data entry time is due to wasted steps.

This software exports three file formats and imports three file formats. The import can not read any of the formats exported. On import most of the field names exported can not be recognized by this software.

Kathi
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Work order maintenance

Easy to use and the support and training you receive is wonderful. We will be exploring other functions in the Emaint system in the near future

I have not found anything that I do not like about the system.

Christopher
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

eMaint is Fairly Easy To Use

Ease of use for scheduling routine preventive maintenance, easy to complete maintenance work orders

pictures can't be customized for each maintenance item, only for the overall asset

Brendan
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Excellent and Flexible CMMS system.

Reporting, work order management, asset management. Customer service is second to none.

Report set-up is not always intuitive and can be somewhat complex. I wish their dashboarding was a little more robust.

Robert
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.11.2019

A CMMS that is designed for Maintenance Teams!

We meet all requirement and even started creating training videos in PowerPoint and then embed them in out dashboard for all to view, we can even track who reviews these videos!

eMaint is the most versatile maintenance software I have used! I have been in Maintenance for 40+ years, and eMaint CMMS is great! Work Order management where the Trades and Crafts people document their labor hours, parts used, repair comments, track MTBF, MTTR, and safety tracking! This also includes a inventory parts, document storage, easy to write work request and work orders to be directed to the correct Trade group as needed. I also can tell you that our Auditors rated this process as "Best in Class" !! Meets all requirements plus some!

At this time, I can think of one issue that needed resolved!

SAP Concur

Warum eMaint CMMS gewählt wurde

That system did not meet the required standard.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

I used SAP in the past and during the eMaint trials it wasn't long before I realized eMaint was for us! Now were rolling this out globally!
Amy

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Keeps the Flow Going

I really enjoy getting to work in eMaint and smooth out the various wrinkles in the process we use to share/distribute information throughout the maintenance department.

I am very pleased with the reporting and workflow features, as well as the form customization. This makes it simpler to capture the information and alert users of important system changes.

I would love to be able to normalize the various tables so it'd be a little easier to control the inputs for fields. I have to set up things through form field validation at the moment. However, I might be missing something!

• Branche: Museen & Institutionen

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Milwaukee Art Museum review

Prior to eMaint we had a spreadsheet based system which was confusing and hard to implement. Not having to maintain the program on our servers and go through expensive upgrades. Being able to access the program from anywhere with a internet connection.

Customization of screens, excellent tech support, price point, and that it's cloud based

Reports are hard and confusing to setup.

Joe

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Best CMMS Software by far

I've worked on MAXIMO software and I thought this was the best then I started using E-maint when I got hired with a new company and I was very impressed.

the ease of getting around the system. the way it's put together.

no Cons so far I haven't had any bad experience using the software.

Ken
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Emaint CMMS review

The commitment to a thorough and conscientious data input is key. The more effort put into that, the more you'll get out of it later. We are a fast growing company, so this process is ongoing. Because of our growth, we are moving equipment and re-setting up cells and department. To have all the information on each asset readily available makes those moves so much easier to plan for . It is also essential for planning annual budgets. to see what it cost to operate individual assets in the past makes it easy to plan on when we might want to replace them. The flexibility of eMaint has been a great tool for us.

As an administrator I appreciate the flexibility with customizing the program to my needs and the ability to continue making changes and tweeks as our needs change. We have been using eMaint for 10 plus years know and the ability and depth that we can review our assets is just wonderful. You can even see our learning curve as to what data is important and relevant has changed over time. Garbage in Garbage is still relevant, so you should spend a lot of time understanding what you want to get out of any CMMS program so you know what you want to capture. Thoroughly entering all data about each asset pay reward later also. Voltages, amperage, location, Motor nameplates as well as spare parts is all a big part of set up and take a fair amount of time, but pay dividends down the road.

It is disappointing that eMaint cannot be integrated with our Infor XA program. Company purchases go through one program and do not update eMaint the way it could unless everything is re-entered a second time. Who has time or resources for that? Consequently our spare parts program does not run as smoothly as we would like.

Boyd

Bewertet am 20.7.2011

Cardinal CG, Buford Georgia is one of 28 Cardinal Glass facilities manufacturing residential glass products. Upon my joining the Buford plant, the company had not made a profit in five years. The company lacked organization and was not producing product in an efficient manner. Our facility is unique to the other Cardinal plants, because we have two separate manufacturing processes running as separate cost centers. Because of the structure of the company, each cost center has separate support staff (i.e. maintenance, engineering and management).

In October 2008, I joined the Cardinal CG Buford location. As Tempering Maintenance Manager, I was challenged with turning the Tempering production side of the operation around. There was no CMMS system in place and no one was tracking the machine downtime. Safety was out of control; there were three accidents in my department in the first two weeks of my accepting the position. Vibration analysis reports were not being reviewed and costly failures were frequent.

The department had a shift log book, but the data was not in a format that could easily be put into a database. The Coating Maintenance department was using MP2 for their data collection. In an effort to get a CMMS up and running quickly, I acquired an additional license and began to enter data. After a week or two, I attempted retrieve some of the data in MP2, but the reporting feature had not been installed. I then contacted the CMMS vendor (Mp2) to inquire about reporting my data in the format needed.

After several conversations relating to the reporting within the CMMS, I was told that they could not provide the report that my boss had requested. I offered to purchase the reporting module, but no one attempted to follow up with my request. This is how the search for a new system began. Because my background and interest was in CMMS programs, I began my search on the Internet. I had followed various CMMS over the years, and realized that an investment in a CMMS program could be very costly. As I searched, indicators were leading me toward a cloud-based system.

The criteria for the CMMS was (1) support had to be readily available on all shifts and (2)the cost of implementation had to be low. One of my concerns was transferring the data from MP2 to the new database. Time to implement was critical also. I had to drive the downtime down. My selection came down to E-Maint X3 . The product demo offered online provided all of the initial answers to the questions that would come forth during a selection process for a CMMS. Because it is a subscription-based system, the cost to implement is very low.

The implementation of EMaint was simple and very fast. I had total control of the implementation process. The transfer of the data files went without a hitch. I cannot begin to express how well the transition went. One of the greatest strengths of E-Maint is the administrator can change any of the field names or report formats. Unlike other programs where there is a fee each time you make a change to the program, E-Maint allows you to format your database to suit your industry. E-Maint is not just another canned product that you take as-is.

Of course when you mention a web based program, management initially will push back because they do not want employees to access the Web. I suggested to E-Maint that they setup an email address for work requests to dump into and then pull the data to a work request form. This has proven to be the answer to get around issues with accessing the Internet. E-Maint provides all of the security levels needed to prevent just anyone from accessing your data. Because of the ability to send request via email, all requests dump to my iPhone and I have put an iPhone on the department golf cart for quick response.

Because E-Maint is web-based, I could bring my crew into a conference room and review the program on a weekly basis. The training as a group lasted about 2 hours. The program is user-friendly and the subscription to E-Maint University has proven to assist the technicians in the use of the program.

Customer support for the product is second to none. In most cases all of my issues are resolved during the phone conversations. The only real problems that I have experienced with E-Maint are those that I caused myself because of the freedom to change the program. It only takes one phone call to straighten the issue out. Customer Support will provide you a direct line to a technician so that you can work with the same person and build the relationship necessary to help build confidence in the use of the CMMS.

Since implementation of E-Maint, we have continued to reduce machine downtime. Once the original CMMS database was functional we established a goal of 5% downtime or 95% UPTIME. Since the implementation of E-Maint we have established a goal of 98% UPTIME and have consistently hit 97.7% and at the time of the most current report we are at 99.34%.

Gamaliel
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Excellent

My overall experience with emaint has been great. This software is very helpful with our Regulatory and Compliance PMs as well as with our asset management. It is really user friendly and configurable. It has helped our Company.

I like that you can configure the system to what you need.

The scheduler ease of use is not what we expected.

MaintainX und IBM Maximo Application Suite

less expensive

Zuvor genutzte Software

IBM Maximo Application Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

I saw that it was configurable to our needs

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

eMaint for daily tracking

Our overall experience with eMaint has been that it is easy to set up and very expandable to keep track of everything maintenance related.

We started using eMaint several years ago and the set up and integration went smoothly. Once our assets were in the system it was simple to establish PM's and condition inspections. We now use the software to plan, schedule and track all our PM's. These results generate corrective WO's along with department request for corrective or Emergency WO's. Safety also uses the system to track the inspection and condition of all of their assets, extinguishers, fire systems, emergency lights, Chlorine alarms and etc. We are beginning to use it to record and track age on critical components such as motors, gearboxes and etc.
eMaint provides us with a simple easy to use program for all users to access information, print WO's and close them in a timely fashion While keeping the administrative side of the program secure.

I wish they had a phone app to make information accessible in the field. The only way to retrieve or enter information is on a computer. We are trying to capture more BOM and part info in the field to expand our use of the system.

Stephen
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

This product actually works.

I'm coming from Bigfoot CMMS and my organization made the switch over to eMaint. eMaint made a data transfer template because enough customers were switching away. I think every user we have has gave two thumbs up on that decision. I've only heard a few times during the transition/development process "oh that's hard-wired into the program, we can't change that" You can change almost anything you want. You want a drop-down menu here instead of freeform type field, done! The load times between pages are actually reasonable. To me it's lightning. Rarely see error messages, too!

SPEED! Data Dictionary. Almost fully customizable forms. eMaint University provides training right there for end-users. Development/customer support communicated during the hurricane that hit Florida last year. It actually feels like a finished product, and your organization can work with eMaint to tailor it to your needs. Requestors are available to not have logins, submit requests through a website and receive automated emails on progress.

Every once in a while you encounter bugs (taxing twice on invoices, random stuff), but I'm willing to look past that because the development team seems competent enough to fix all the problems we have had so far. I'm told eMaint licenses/how we are using licenses costs more than Bigfoot, but I haven't seen the invoices to give particulars.

Stephen
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Good product. Poor customer support

Takes time to learn to use. Creating charts is not intuitive. Quite tricky.

Had a lot of features though not always obvious.

The local customer support is the worse I've ever experienced

PEMAC Assets und Agile CRM

Lower initial cost
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Never stop the Customer requested and Software enhancements/evolution. "Keep Evolving"

Service and Prevetitive Maintenance

Smart design. Made for the Serice guy and Manager. Somewhat easy to use. Details and options are more than can be educated to use. School has not been an option. Too much expense. Tutorials are not clear or benificial to me as I am a student of "In Person and "Hands On" Learning.

Choice of Browser Sensitive.
I would like to see on my Asset Table live/ AI interaction and updates as to the Status or Fleet Rediness of my Units.
"In Work, Awaiting Maintenance, Awaiting Parts, Awaiting Quote Approval, Technician Clock in/ off progress in relation to Unit available for Operation.
In Short much like an Old 3M VIDS/MAF System once used by Military Aircraft Maintenance to insure the Rediness of the Fleet, buy wit AI, and Electronic Display.

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Waste of Money

Bad from the start

There really wasn't anything about this that I thought was good. From the initial sales which obviously wasn't clear to the final canceling of the product

Everything was additional including and detailed client training of the system.

Antwort von Fluke Corporation

David thanks for taking the time to write a review and sharing your experience with the product. We do have many areas where customers can continue to learn how to use the product which includes eMaint University, chat online support, email, and phone support should customers need help. All of the support features mentioned are included for all customers. If someone is looking to do a bootcamp trainings there is an additional cost for those since they are multiple day trainings.

Beantwortet am 25.8.2023
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

3.5 year user

Overall eMaint works well for us. We use X4, so with multiple sites we have some challenges.
Having eMaint has helped with ease of access to information at our finger tips for external auditors, and for internal reports. We use the export data function a lot!

Very customizable to individual needs, most changes can quickly be done in-house.

Because of the flexibility, not all of our sites are built the same way (forms for example), so sometimes copying a report for other sites does not work seamlessly.

Hi Mark,

We're glad to hear eMaint CMMS is working well for you. Everyone enjoys the flexibility of the system, but there are drawbacks to everything. While we can copy forms for each site, most sites have different needs requiring that flexibility. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything from our team.

Sincerely,

Mark Roland
eMaint Customer Success Manager

Beantwortet am 2.1.2020
Joe
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Working with eMaint as a Preventative Maintenance Supervisor

It is great to finally have one maintenance management software to manage Reactive/Emergency Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, Machine Shop Requests, and Inventory Management all in one.

The one thing I do not like about this system is the mobile app for my technicians. There are too few search options and the scrolling through work orders can be very tiresome. If there was a possibility to have more than one column, there would not be so much scrolling. It is an annoyance that all of my techs complain about. Most of my 14 techs end up printing out their work orders, throwing away all of the unnecessary pages of rows that do not concern them. We were hoping to get away from printing so much paper with this new system. As few as 3 columns, would allow my techs to view the entire work order in one view with minimal scrolling.

Leslie

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

eMaint CMMS Review

eMaint CMMS provides a user friendly system to administer and manage tasks required to support our food safety program - including scheduling, documenting, and reporting.

Auto-generated Work Orders are very beneficial in maintaining our PM /Sanitation scheduling. Less frequent PM's tasks are not missed.

I missed out on the initial setup and so I do not have the background when it comes to revising existing parameters. I would definitely like to invest more time in the eMaint University to upgrade my knowledge and capabilities in eMaint.

293 Bewertungen