Folderly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Folderly

Folderly wurde sowohl für Start-ups als auch für Unternehmen entwickelt und ist eine KI-gestützte E-Mail-Verifizierungsplattform, die die Zustellbarkeit des gesamten ausgehenden E-Mail-Verkehrs verbessert. Folderly verhindert...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Folderly durchsuchen

40 von 40 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

The silent hero behind our email success

Our main problem, which was emails not getting to their targets, has been fixed by Folderly. We had a lot of trouble with emails going to spam folders or not getting delivered before we started using it. Now that we use Folderly, our deliverability rates have gone up a lot, which means that we can connect with our audience better and talk to them more reliably. It's a simple, useful answer that has made a big difference in our email campaigns.

Folderly is easy to use and works well to make email more deliverable. It's easy to track and improve our email efforts thanks to its simple interface. The real value is in its ability to find and fix deliverability problems, which makes sure that our emails always get to the right people.

There is really nothing bad to say about Folderly. It's a focused tool that gets the job done without adding extra work.

Maisarah
Maisarah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Solved my spam filter problem

I have a very delightful experience with this software as it help me increase the emails open rate of the marketing emails that i am sending and avoiding that emails from flagged as a spam email. I do not fret anymore if the emails is not receive by our customers anymore.

I am really happy with the spam filters that provided by this software. It really helping me manage the spam emails that landing in my email inbox and the legit emails always landed in my primary inbox. Some of the legit emails are filtered into the spam folder when i am using Gmail application because it behavior is similar like a spam, but Folderly help me to fixing this problem.

It is quite confusing to setting up all the feature and function at the first for this software and lacks of written manual provided with it. A video manual would be much appreciated for us user to fully understand each feature details.

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Folderly damaged our email reputation by sending 42000 undelivered emails within two days

We were using it to check and improve our email deliverability.

Over a weekend, due to a bug, Folderly sent 42,000 undelivered emails using our domain. Our team realized the issue only on Monday. It completely destroyed or email reputation. We called and emailed Folderly support. All we heard was "oh, that is awful" and we were told someone would get in touch with us. To this day, not a single person from Folderly support helped us.

Die besten Alternativen zu Folderly

Kristina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

Outstanding service!

We looked for a way to determine whether there were significant issues with email deliverability, fix those issues, and then utilize that information to better target prospective customers and grow our business via cold email outreach.Now that we've found Folderly, we couldn't be happier with our decision. Throughout our cold email campaigns, Folderly continually performs spam fixes to ensure the highest possible email delivery rates. We've also seen an uptick in the number of prospects attracted through email marketing.

Email placement analytics, spam folder percentage statistics, spam triggers and advice on how to eliminate them, the "Members" tab which allows the addition of additional account users, an email template validator, and more are the features that are included in Folderly, making it a powerful deliverability tool. We use all of them, as they together add up to the whole process of deliverability boost.

There is nothing that we have experienced that we do like.

Mariia
Mariia

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

Now that Folderly is protecting our email, we can finally sleep well.

Folderly is now an everyday part of our work because we've been using it for a while. We are in charge of a lot of email lists, and it is very important that our emails get to the right people without any problems. A lot of the time, emails would go to spam or not get served at all before Folderly. With Folderly's help, we can now easily keep an eye on and fix any deliverability problems. It is easy to use and does exactly what we need it to do.

Email deliverability problems have happened to us before, which is always a pain when we're trying to get in touch with clients. Thanks to Folderly, we were able to find the problems and fix them. It's not enough that the user interface looks good; the product really does what it says it will do. The number of emails that were delivered went up by a lot. We don't have to worry about our emails ending up in someone's spam folder anymore.

We have no problems working with Folderly or using their services. They are very good at what they're doing.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

Folderly prevents our messages from being marked as spam

Folderly helps us achieve both our goal of improving the rate at which emails are successfully delivered as well as our goal of raising awareness of our brand.

Folderly is an effective tool. The deliverability fix procedure and its outcomes have been excellent for us so far (every day, we check our Folderly Score and dashboard). The process of sending emails to our prospects has become much more streamlined as our deliverability rate approached 100%.

We could not identify any negative aspects. The team has said that they are working on adding additional features, and as a result, we cannot wait to find out what they have in store for us.

Chad
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

Folderly got me out of promotions and into the inbox!

Very good.

Folderly was able to help me organize my DMARC so that things ran more smoothly. They helped me to set up extra mailboxes and walked me through the process of all the tech details that I found very difficult to understand. Extremely knowledgable and easy to communicate with quickly.

One mailbox was sorted within a couple weeks, but the other took almost 6 months to see results. This was a result of my own practices and Folderly's support was very helpful and patient.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.12.2023

From 45% to 97% deliverability rate with Folderly

This huge increase in deliverability rate has had a direct positive impact on the overall success of our email campaign. We're reaching more people than ever before, which leads to more engagement and more effective communication.

The most impactful change since using Folderly has been our email deliverability rate. It has increased from 45% to an amazing 97%, and it is still improving. This significant growth has changed the game for our email efforts.

So far, I have nothing to complain about.

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Folderly is totally worth the money we pay for it.

Since we intended to acquire more clients through cold email campaigns, we realized we needed a solution that would keep our domain healthy and shield our mailboxes from spam filters. We did much research and settled on Folderly; it was a great choice. Folderly protects our sender reputation, and we see the progress and the spike in new deals.

The Folderly team is quick to respond to our requests and eager to help in any way they can. The solution does what we need it to do, and we especially value the "Spam triggers" function, which alerts us to problems with our email campaigns so we can fix them immediately.

Although the price made us hesitant at first, we can now say that it was money well spent. Spending extra on a tried-and-true solution is better than saving money in the short term but not getting the desired result.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

Can recommend it as a highly effective email deliverability improvement tool

We had significant problems with a low email sender reputation when we turned to Folderly, and the Folderly team helped us to restore it.
Folderly significantly improved our email deliverability rates and currently maintains it on a high level. It prevents possible spam issues for our email campaigns, constantly “warming up” our mailboxes, and the Folderly team is always there to help.

The tool is easy to use, has clear dashboards, and allows users to switch between different domains with no effort (we use Folderly for multiple mailboxes with different domains). It’s automated, so it doesn’t consume much time while allowing you to be informed what happens with your emails’ deliverability.

Everything is ok, nothing to complain about so far.

Victor
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Good email deliverability

Folderly is a good tool for people who want to improve their email deliverability. Email deliverability is important to have a higher open rate to succeed with cold emailing and sales targets. Folderly is easy to use, easy to set up and helps to remove all the errors that might be causing email deliverability issues. Folderly keeps your email and domain score higher and emails land right in the inbox of your prospects and contacts. Folderly keeps your email sender warmer and in good shape. Folderly is an ideal product for digital sale people and other business owners and professionals who want to have a higher email deliverability in their email communication.

UI is user frienldy and it is easy to understand, navigate and start using this tool. Product looks and feel simple to use. Dashboard gives me good reporting with data analytics to see the status of my email deliverability and the number of emails going out at each day. At seeing analytics and reporting help me to see the status of my email deliverability. Warm up tool is good, and it keeps my email deliverability higher and emails land right in the inbox.I can add my domain email accounts, and it is very convenient to see my domain emails deliverability at one place.

I did not find anything such as per my use case.

Jackie

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Top of line support team

The support team is extremely responsive (usually within minutes) and helpful with uncovering issues and troubleshooting. I can't stress enough how important that is when working with our vendors. It's been a very seamless experience working with Folderly and I would recommend them to anyone looking to improve their email deliverability.

I have no complaints - great service so far

Antwort von Folderly

Thanks for the kind words, Jackie. Folderly Team appreciates it and happy to see you using the Folderly platform.

Beantwortet am 14.12.2020
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

No promo tab for marketing emails

I learned about Folderly from a colleague, before that I didn't even know it was possible to avoid sending marketing emails to promotions. Ыupport team delved into my case and helped me set up my email infrastructure so that I would not get to spam or promotions again.

The results it brings. We managed to double open and CR rates for maketing emails that we are sending to our leads. Support team is always ready to give a helping hand and consult on any issue.

I would love to recieve folderly alerts as slack notifications

ahmed
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

i finally found me dream app

it totally satisfying

it's really easy to use with no concessions, cheap ,simple and elegant

it will just take you a little time to get used to using it as an expert

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Proven to be effective

Overall, Folderly performed as they said they would and truly increased inbox landing rates. Not much more you can ask for here - they gave us what we needed and improved our outreach performance.

Our email inbox landing metrics and analytics were good and easy to digest.

Sending emails from our actual accounts and not being able to set the timing of the automation.

Katya
Katya
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

5/5 software that fixes deliverability for multiple mailboxes

I am really satisfied with our deliverability results. First of all, we could use Folderly for multiple mailboxes. That facilitates the process, since you can track your results for all the mailboxes on the same dashboard.

There was a deep dive into tech details, such as ESP’s and domain setting, DMARC records, sender reputation etc. Some of these are set once and then there’s no need to modify them. After that, there is a routine, such as warming up the mailboxes and spam checking. So I can recommend Folderly as an additional, but necessary tool to have your emails sent to the Inbox.

I would prefer a video explanation for the setup process, there are some specific steps that took us time.

Natalie

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Great product!

Great customer service! The team is always available and very capable at helping us achieve our goals.

Nothing! Folderly has met and exceeded all of our expectations.

Antwort von Folderly

Appreciate your feedback. It's our pleasure. :)

Beantwortet am 15.12.2020
Bruce
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

The best choice!

Folderly is easy to use, it's very helpful in doing our business. Enjoy using it!

Nothing to improve - it's the best service in this field.

Vira
Vira

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Best tool for cold outreach! Good value for money.

At some point, we faced the problem of poor stats in our email outreach campaigns. Despite the internal efforts, our emails were getting into the spam or promotion folders. We have found Folderly and never regret it. Despite a price higher than the average on the market, their software is worth the money.

The support team plays a significant role here. They have helped to set up all the DNS records at the beginning. After that we just had an overview in the dashboard on a weekly basis. The tool works for you and doesn't need big-time involvement, we were just tracking improvements in our deliverability rates.

Shortly after signing up, we started seeing the results in email deliverability.

Nothing to complain about. Everything is good.

Dmytro
Dmytro

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

Good email deliverability solution.

The platform gathers together everything about fixing spam. We have started by adding our mailboxes, checking email placement, and fixing some tech issues. The warm-up maintenance helps to have continuously high deliverability rates. The system of alarms helps to predict and fix in advance all the problems that can occur. Warmup is automated, so we don’t see any emails in the mailbox; we track the growth in open and engagement rates.

At first, we were hesitating about the price, higher than the average on the market. However, the results in campaigns’ performance cover the cost.

Chelsea

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Simple, easy to implement, great support

Highly recommend Folderly as spam/junk filters are only increasing. They helped to ensure our emails were not only being delivered and hitting inboxes but also helped improve our open and engagement rates overall.

Folderly is easy to setup (very user friendly) and delivers results immediately. We were able to improve email delivery and engagement rates right away.

Nothing at the moment - there support has been great to work with and very responsive!

Dmitriy
Dmitriy

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

Favorite spam fix tool!

I can really recommend Folderly, as I could see dramatic improvements in open and engagement rates, which brings overall better results for our company.

Of course, the results we could get using this tool. The platform is very automated, so my mailboxes are permanently warmed up and my clients and prospects are receiving my letters in the Inbox.
Also should mention the team - they are super organized and result driven.

The hardest thing is to set up everything at the beginning, then it’s easy to use and track the results.

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Game changing email deliverability tool

Fantastic. Their support team is excellent.

Ease of use, the data and insights you receive are top notch. They will a niche in the anti-spam space.

None at this time. There really is nothing holding you back from working with Folderly.

Antwort von Folderly

Thanks. Folderly team appreciated it.

Beantwortet am 19.2.2021
Neil
Neil
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Necessary tool for everyone who sends emails. Deliverability fixed

DNS, SPF, sender reputation - every point of email deliverability was fixed.

About the software, I’ve enjoyed that there’s not that much you need to do, it’s automated, but you really see the metrics grow. We could track a great increase in the open and reply rates.
The support team does their best. I have enjoyed working with them.

Nothing to mention at this point, have worked well.

Oleksandr
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Great tool for cold outreach campaigns.

In our business we send many emails from different mailboxes, so we needed a complex tool to have all the emails sent in the Inbox. With Folderly you can see the results of all the mailboxes on the same dashboard, which is very convenient. We had our domain and DNS settings fixed, and the sender reputation improved.

It covered everything promised. No problems.

40 Bewertungen