Brandwatch Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Brandwatch

Brandwatch ist eine cloudbasierte Social-Media-Listening-Lösung, die sich für kleine, mittlere und große Unternehmen eignet. Analytics von Brandwatch ist eine Social-Media–Listening-Plattform, die das Web nach Bewertungen,...

3,8
3,9
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Brandwatch durchsuchen

230 von 230 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 27.4.2019

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started.

While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options.

Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments.

The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Janina
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

Efficient social media management tool

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud, facelift und Hootsuite

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde

We were looking for a solution that better helps us with international collaboration

Salesforce Marketing Cloud, facelift, Meltwater und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch

We have received best overall combination in terms of functionality, service and price.
ashley
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

It's a good experience, but really wish those pieces of functionality were available as they are crucial to efficiency of our business.

The software is helpful to managing all social channels

There are a few features that really could be improved:
-bulk scheduling: being able to schedule multiple posts over the course of months or weeks. Our business can use the same evergreen posts at certain times. The functionality that Sprout Social offers is ideal.
-scheduling the same posts across multiple channels on the same interface. Facebook, Insta and Linked In-- again Sprout allows this functionality.
-not limiting custom reports to a certain number of metrics.

Sprout Social, Meltwater und Hootsuite

Sprout Social, Meltwater und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch

Previous relationship and the all in one reporting functionality. Other companies used 3rd parties for reporting purposes.

Die besten Alternativen zu Brandwatch

Cindy
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Falcon Review

Getting other teams to schedule has cut down my tasks in some ways, making people more responsible for their own projects and providing training for them so they've learned a new skill.
Customer service is always great, (Helgi is awesome) (and love that you can send GIFS), and they're usually quick to respond and resolve issues.

The calendar overview
Scheduling quite easily
Being able to leave notes
Having a team system

The approval system and the access that different user roles have.
Preview mode not always being accurate.
Not being able to do things like tagging on pics for Twitter or needing an app to schedule certain posts on Instagram.
Falcon not being able to collate all data from all channels for stats (but i know that's due to the channel permissions and not Falcon)
Falcon sometimes refreshing and not saving posts, taking ages to load images.
Channels being disconnected (again not entirely Falcons fault)

Julia

Would Highly Recommend

My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Sophie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent so far!

Enjoying it so far, it meets all our needs and has great customer support.

The product is easy to use and hands down the best thing that comes with it is the constant support of their staff. Always very helpful and quick in responding to queries.

I think overall the platform could be a little more visual. We've previously used Dash Hudson and found this to be 100% user friendly and metrics could be understood at a glance.

Vinko

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Falcon.io makes it easy

It is a pleasure to use this tool and the quality of data it collects is brilliant. The tool is very easy to use and navigation is seamless.

Very easy to use and the data collection is brilliant. Customer support is out of this world.

Lack for social listening analytics. In this sense it feels a bit light-weight. Twitter content performance data is limited. Boolean search queries are too limited for complex search queries.

Todd
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Falcon Makes Our Social Media Life Easier

I like how Falcon quickly allows me to pull monthly reports to send to management. Before Falcon, I had to go through each platform we use and compose an analytics report. Now I just go into Falcon, customize what data I want to see, set the date range, and snap--there it is.

A previous scheduler we used allowed the user to drag content all around the calendar when rescheduling. I wish Falcon had that option (instead of having to open the post and reschedule it that way.

Matt
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Good social media scheduler and monitoring system.

I like the ease of scheduling social media posts. They tend to keep up with the platforms' changes pretty well.

The analytics leave a little to be desired, though they do seem to be developing those capabilities at the moment.

Lynan
Lynan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Justine

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Falcon.io

Customer service is prompts and helpful.
The calendar view for upcoming scheduled posts is helpful

Always seems to be under maintenance, disconnected accounts happens frequently, previews have issues with spacing/layout requiring the browser to be refreshed which is just annoying, lots of improvements that can be made but overall a decent software to use

Alicia

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Must-Have for a Busy Agency

Overall I love it for scheduling, analytics, and engagement management. I have noticed a few bugs with it not working certain days or posts not able to go through. But for the most part, with how much I use it, I've had minimal issues, and I would recommend this for any agency or social media marketer that is juggling a lot of clients.

This platform cuts out hours of time scheduling & customizing posts for multiple social media platforms. It's also a great tool for managing comments/messages for multiple clients in one easy, organized location.

FB Business Suite now allows you to schedule IG & FB stories, while Falcon still doesn't have that feature. Also we paid for the Advertising feature which allows you to set up FB ads directly through the platform, however I have found that I still end up using FB Ads Manager to maintain my advertising. I was excited about the idea of being able to do everything in one spot initially but the advertising feature is not easy to use, although I'm sure a lot of that has to do with what the FB API allows for third-party apps, and you can't easily set up different types of ads & optimization, so you end up having to move to FB Ads Manager anyway to do anything that isn't a basic "boost."

Hilary

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Falcon Review

I like the ease of use when assigning messages to my team. I also like the calendar view and the ease with which can reschedule posts.

My least favorite thing about Falcon is the reporting module, I'd love to see some revenue based KPIs in there as well.

Arseniy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

All-in-one tool for social media

We are managing several dozen channels and over 70 users in a dozen countries - for me as an admin and coordinator Falcon provides tools to see what's happening where and allocate access and resources easily.

- Ease of user/channel management.
- One-stop solution for publishing, engagement, listening and analytics
- Reliable and easy web-interface and bulk upload features
- Very responsive customer support
- Lots of customer success management support - training, webinars, etc.

- I am less impressed by Measure tools than the rest of the suite, but this largely because we have extensive needs for pretty customised reporting on social channels' performance and I find it more productive to work with raw data and custom made dashboards. If you are a content manager and need to keep an eye on some key numbers - Falcon is OK.

Sprinklr
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

Great and easy to use content planning tool

Full range of features that enables you to set and previsualize

Uncertainties around the figures shared due to non real time display

Hootsuite

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde

Price, and tool more robust

Loomly

Easier user interface
Anthony
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Great software with just a few bugs

Overall, Falcon has been a great social media management tool and we would highly recommend

I love the level of detail in Falcon. The analytic tools are great and the engage platform is phenomenal. We are also equally impressed with the Listen tool.

There has been a few moments where we had extreme bugs that took weeks to resolve. However, the support team went above and beyond and has always quickly gotten back to us and regularly communicated.

Sprinklr

Cost.
Conor
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Overall a great & efficient software, with some room for improvement.

It's definitely tidied up our social media scheduling process and has allowed us to track things without searching back through our posting history. Once twitter impressions are implemented this will be near enough perfect.

The tagging/labelling posts is by far the best feature we use. It allows us to categorise by player or sponsor and then easily pull off the data for all of those posts collectively.

The software is still yet to implement twitter impressions as part of the label reports which makes collecting the data more work than it should be.

Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde

The post labelling feature.
Tom
Tom
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

Expensive but useful social tool

Very positive.

Integration with LinkedIn.
Powerful monitoring capabilities.
Easy to use dashboards.
Great onboarding.
Reliable - never had a failed post.

Expensive compared to competitors.
No support for gallery posts or multiple image posts on Instagram and LinkedIn.

Jose

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

Brandwatch Review

Overall I'm very happy with Brandwatch.It delivers great results when working for Twitter or Reddit searches.

Brandwatch lets you have all the results possible for the queries made.It does not give an estimation of the results, but the actual number of posts that were made on the timeframe selected.It also has a great dashboards panel.

That it does not support TikTok and Instagram public posts.It also does not have a very good automated sentiment for mentions. We usually have to change it manually.

Bodounrin Joël
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Très bon

It is a good software for collecting, tracking and analysing social data at our company level. We recommend you, it is a trusted software that makes the best software for companies.

The ability to collect the corresponding information on the social web, allows us to track products on the market, the trends we face, competitors and the online management of our customers.

Everything is good and perfect but just what is not yet good is the limitation of sample sizes, the long duration of the analysis of the results.

Ashley
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Needs More Features to be Useful

It's an intuitive platform, that unfortunately, lacks key features that would genuinely make it valuable to use. The customer service chat is great, but sadly the response I usually get to inquiries is that "Falcon cannot do that at this time." Being able to filter by the user who posted is also a key benefit that is needed here.

Falcon is easy to use and helps manage the posting on several different channels with a large pool of users across the world.

Falcon is missing key features that are offered natively on social platforms, such as carousel posts on Instagram, or Video Link Ads on Facebook. If new options are added to social platforms, Falcon needs to dedicate every resource to adding these options to their system as soon as possible. A few months of development is understandable, but anything beyond that is unacceptable and makes using the platform a waste of time.

Daniela
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

Good tool with many features

It's a good tool but it could definitely be improved.

The best thing about Falcon is how easy it is to schedule content.

It is very complex to use and requires a lot of time to really understand all its features. I think it can be a very good resource for market research and understanding your own community better, but it often fails to deliver on daily tools (like not being able to directly post carousels or videos properly), or setting up reports that include an engagement rate for the account or post. Many things still have to be done manually or using other platforms.
The community management tool is pretty useless.

Caroline
Caroline
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 23.6.2016

A Porsche for your social media team

What I like about Falcon is that it is well-rounded: there's a tab for listening, a very user-friendly scheduling tool for posting across channels, it implements campaign tracking, there are easy permission features. I'm looking forward to integrating Salesforce into the platform, so we have a solid idea of everyone we're interacting with across social media. Also, they have a very personable, fast customer support team.

Beautiful design, ease of use, fantastic listening tool, 1:1 customer support. The tool was a tremendous help to unify the various social media accounts, passwords, and people across our org.

Falcon is not as in-depth on social media analytics. I have to 'go native' to get half the metrics needed.

Kenichiro
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

End to end solution!

Great but need to become a more sophisticated user to utilize the full power that this platform offers.

Create contents, manage the contents distribution calendar, review the performance, monitoring tthe sentiment and inquiries, able to explain our efforts on ROI! What do you need more?

Nothing typically. When introducing this platform, the customer service conducted a comprehensive training and responded very well to inquiries. What can you ask more?

Katy
Katy
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Great all-around option!

Ability to schedule posts ahead of time; copy posts from one platform to another. Our team has a dedicated representative.

The mobile app is pretty useless. Sometimes customer service takes a while to get back to you.

230 Bewertungen