Über Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is a cloud-based accounting and invoice management solution for small businesses. It offers core accounting, project accounting, expense management and compliance management within a suite. Sage...

3,9
4,0
3,9
3,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting durchsuchen

257 von 257 Bewertungen
Kevin

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone

Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

Terry
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

A very simple online accounting system

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors.

The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price.

They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Laura
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

Small Business software

Easy to use interface, perfect for our needs as a small business.

Slightly more expensive compared to other packages available.

Die besten Alternativen zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

Just don't

I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this.
My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

Mahir
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

Awesome Accounting System if you can afford it!

The overall experience is definitely good and it's worth every penny if one can afford it.

Sage Accounting application improved our efficiency and business processes by much. It's features are integrated and there's no functional flaws at all; we can trust it's reports!

When you have 10+ users, it'll be a bit expensive to maintain Sage. Besides, initially the learning curve to get accustomed to it's features may take some more time for the traditional ERP system users

Infor OS und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Sage Business Cloud Accounting gewählt wurde

NetSuite was very very expensive to maintain and also it's product support team was very slow to respond.

Zuvor genutzte Software

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage has all the features that we necessitated and it was within our budget
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Not what I had hoped for.

I was not happy with the fuctionality or the implementation.

It was in expensive and simple to set up.

It was hard to navigate because you could not move between screens. You had to have different windowd open to move between tasks. It was hard to make changes also.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I prefer Sage desktop accounting to Quickbooks.
Claudio
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Not Able to log in for a full day .this is Not Right

I got a Message that i need to update my CC info, i Clicked on the link ,went to the next page update the info and Nothing Happen ,did it 5 Time with Different Card and not work , i got lock out for $ 25.00 Dollars ,then i was in the chat room for about 30 Minute the first time (No help) ,Did it again nothing , I have been told that someone suppose be calling me ,( no Phone Call) ,now is 19.35 and nothing Happen ,Our Business was no Operational because this ,I don't Understand I have been Using Peachtree for 20 Years no Problem Ever .I guess Sage is Not the same ,we are sourcing for Alternative .we have no choice ,this is to Danger .

we got it Because we have been Use Peachtree

No Customer service ,they couldn't fix a simple problem like update a Credit Card Info

Sevda
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

Useful

I can say that my overall experience was good.

I liked the fact that it is very structured and effective.

what I liked the least was sometimes a bit slow.

Raja

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Accountant

Overall the performance of this software is very good

This software is very good and easy to use

This software data can be backed up in cloud drive.

Malgorzata
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Highly recommend

User friendly, fantastic customer support. All the features you might need.

When I do find something I will make sure to share it.

Michelle
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

I love the fact that the product integrates with other products such as payroll.

I loved the fact that for the most part everything seemed extremely easy to use. I did run into a few issues, but I found the support staff were extremely helpful. I would like to point ou that I am not an accountant by trade and give my books to a qualified accountant at the end of each year. This product served that purpose entirely.

The bank statements duplicated on one of the imports, but to be honest Im not sure if I did something wrong.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I wanted a cloud based solution that was easy to use.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses...

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Cathy
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

Simple to learn, gives you great data

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Michelle

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Martin

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I have the full confidence in this product

Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support.

My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign.

As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Bhanu
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

GOOD EXPIRENCE

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Melanie

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features.

Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Ilze

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

Easy to use good quality product

It is very easy to use and offers a lot of features.

Sometimes we encounter errors while working on the program and have to log in again.

weston
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

On the Wright path

Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Sage Business Cloud accounting the accounting solution for growing businesses

Sage Business Cloud accounting is the ideal solution for any growing small business. You have all the information available to you on your cellphone if you so require. You can invoice clients as you do the job no matter what your industry. A great full function accounting system

The number of columns you are allowed when importing bank csv information is limited. Otherwise the import function serves its function.

Karl
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

Sage business cloud accounting

Sage business cloud accounting isn't free but nesscecary and tailored for small businesses. It brings ease and practicalcality when organizing clients and accounts. There are many bisinesses using sage business cloud accounting, so there is no doubt that the software has been designed to cator for the tasks at hand.

The software is simple to setup from entering in the user's company details and client details.
Menus are easy to navigate.
Requires basic accounting knowledge.
It is cloud based, bringing convenience in and out of the office.
The software handles all the nesscecary transactions regarding accounting for small businesses.

The software can be slow at times.
Lacks customization features in areas.
A break in an Internet connection can cause a loss in work.

Bev
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

Straightforward and easy to use, for someone who has no business accounting knowledge.

Straightforward and easy to use. Was very quick and easy to set-up, get customers on and get invoices sent out.

Easy to use and understandable. Produces reports that allow you to quickly see the information you need. Easy and quick to create and send invoices out. Like the fact I can access it from anywhere and on any device.

Frustrating when the server is overloaded or experiencing high-demand and then unable to access Sage One.

Pattie
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Sage 50 Quantum Accounting

Very user friendly. Customizable applications make for a great experience. Great customer service.

Many customizable options for all areas of bookkeeping & financial reporting.

We don't use the payroll application available in Sage. But we do 1099 reporting. 1099 reporting works with the payroll application. It would be better if they were separate functions.

Adam
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Overall effective tool for my book keeping

I was able to have all my book-keeping done in a central location, with the ability to pull reports quickly, when needed.

Fairly simple to use . Once I learned how to use it, I was able to use it every day and make it part of my daily routine, to stay on top of my book keeping.

Longer adaptation phase than I thought. It took me a while to learn how to use Sage and all its features effectively.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Expensive

Not that impressed. You can’t get any subsequent support unless you pay for it.

The main go to accounting software and as you’d expect, covers all required accounting aspects.

The software cost is expensive for what it is and we don’t like the fact that Sage lock you in then annually push up the prices for new functionality that most people never want.

257 Bewertungen