Über Sendinblue

SendinBlue ist ein cloudbasiertes E-Mail-Marketing-Tool für Unternehmen aller Größen. Die Lösung bietet Marketing Automation, E-Mail-Kampagnen, Transaktions-E-Mails und SMS-Nachrichten innerhalb in einer Suite. Mit...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Sendinblue durchsuchen

993 von 964 Bewertungen
Ronny S. Ronny S.

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Support ist sehr schnell, freundlich und hilfreich

Leichte Integration in Wordpress möglich und sehr guter Support

DOI Prozess ist noch nicht 100% funktionsfähig ... es wird aber daran gearbeitet. Eine Info dazu vorab hätte mir viel Zeit erspart.

Sigmar S. Sigmar S.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 14.3.2021

Tolles Produkt und superschneller freundlicher Service

bei Problemen gibt es sofort Hilfe

Gesamte Aufmachung, und einfaches Handling

Noch nichts bemerkt, läuft alles so wie ich es möchte

Shahila A. Shahila A.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

Manage email campaign easily

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

Die besten Alternativen zu Sendinblue

Syazwani I. Syazwani I.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Don H. Don H.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid und Mailchimp

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

MailerLite

Fooled by their pricing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue
Evelina K. Evelina K.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

I am very pleased with the services of Sendinblue

Sendinblue solving many problems with our email marketing such as automation emails, transactional and campaign.

Easy of use. Integration with other platforms

The product is easy to use. The integration with our business process is easy.

MailerLite

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Easear to use and more functions.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

I choose Sendiblue by recommendation from coleague.
Marc A. Marc A.
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Sendinblue took the guesswork out of creating my email marketing campaign

I had an employee who previously did my email campaign and they were using a different program. I tried to use the program that they used before, but I just couldn't figure it out.

I have only been using the program for a short time, but so far I have found it very intuitive and when I had issues your customer support was exceptional.

So far I really don't have any complaints. I still need to learn how to design a fancy email, but I think that will come with practice.

Mad Mimi und Constant Contact

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

As mentioned above, I couldn't figure out how to create a nice marketing email and send it out. I found the program frustrating and I wasn't sure who I could talk to so I just started looking up alternatives and that's when I found Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

The course on becoming a marketing expert allowed me to watch videos highlighting the areas I was most confused about. By the time that I had watched 15 videos I was pretty much sold on trying Sendinblue.
André D. André D.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

Straight forward and flexible Email Direct Marketing

Easy to navigate, setup and implement a campaign. Great, really great and detailed support - no fob offs. Just what I have been looking for. sendinblue makes me want to use the tool more and grow my and client's businesses.

The basics were easy to setup, and I could jump straight in and draft my first email with all the graphics needed. The Settings allow for a significant number of options that I could use including multiple senders in my organisation. I had a verification glitch and support were onto it right away without waiting for a day especially with different time zones considered. I also particularly like that sendinblue is Euro based and therefore fully compliant to EU legislation re privacy - a MAJOR and passionate issue for me.

The only 'cons' was some tricky setup of DNS pointers on my website, and making sure my domain emails don't go to spam, but this is to be expected initially. I don't particularly care for the SMS aspect as in AU/NZ we wouldn't dare use SMS as a marketing tool - best way to get blacklisted.

Siva S. Siva S.
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Easy to use Services - SMTP is Great and Tracking is Awesome

Overall Wonderfull product, best in the market and support wise it really Great and Quick even for a free accounts

Open Tracking and click Tracking is Awesome
SMTP is very simple to use
Realtime updates is again Awesome

300 per day is good for me, Still if it can be increased to 500 / more it will be Great,
About backlog mails, if there is an option to see which emails are in backlog it will be nice

SendGrid, MailerLite und ConvertKit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

MailerLite approval of free account is very bad even to try the product, Convertkit has less of the features SendGrid has very less sending limits
Brittany S. Brittany S.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Good for starting off your business but NOT if you have a huge email list

I really like send in blue but I feel like they need to do a better job of looking over email addresses as they say they do to keep their shared IP top notch. I don't always know if a customer types/ writes their email correctly and for that I can get hurt. I will/ have deleted any blacklisted or hard bounced accounts in order to help that aspect.

I really liked that I could send over my contacts from my computer and it is easy to make a nice looking campaign. I love that I can see who views my emails and who unsubscribes and all that. It is very well put together in that aspect. The customer support was really professional and helped me figure out some things that I didn't understand.

I don't like that I had a huge list of people that I uploaded from our database and because I had someone do the emailing for me previously, I didn't know who was no longer using that email or possibly unsubscribed, that ultimately got my account suspended. I don't know how to go through and figure out what emails are good and what emails aren't easily other than to send out emails and get feed back. I don't want to have to spend extra money in order to be able to do this without my account getting suspended.

Mailchimp und Wix

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

We were relying on them to send out our emails and control our website. They don't work on weekends so it became more of a hassle to wait for them to fix something or send out an email. We wanted to be able to do that on our own.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

It had the best offer for what I was looking for. We only send out one email a month and I didn't want to pay $100 for the amount of contacts that I had.
Tracey C. Tracey C.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

Easy to use, good support

Sendinblue is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It's also fast compared to some other mailing systems that I've used. When I've contacted tech support they have been helpful in solving issues. Automation is also easy to set up which is a function we use a lot.

It would be good to be able to download a report for the automation workflows. It doesn't seem to count as a campaign so there's no campaign report.

Kevin W. Kevin W.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money.

The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it.

Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you!

Analytics and reports are solid.

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved.

Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service.

Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Keap, ConvertKit, Mailchimp und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Great value with lots of powerful features.
Alexandra R. Alexandra R.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

Estoy gratamente sorprendida con Sendinblue.

En general, y teniendo en cuenta que llevamos poco tiempo trabajando con la herramienta, la experiencia es positiva.

La relación calidad precio me pareció inmejorable. Es una herramienta completa con unas tarifas premium realmente bajas. Hemos empezado recientemente a usarla y nos parece una opción repleta de oportunidades, sobretodo en cuanto a los emails transaccionales, las automatizaciones y el CRM.

Además, el soporte en chat directo me ha aportado soluciones y mucha amabilidad.

El único problema que he encontrado es en la exportación de mis contactos desde otro CRM.
Creo que el CRM debería disponer de más flexibilidad a la hora de integrar las categorías que vienen con los exportados y así poder integrarlos automáticamente según la estructura de categorías y atributos de Sendinblue.

Por pedir, en alguna ocasión el chat de soporte ha tardado más rato de lo que esperaba.
Pero seguro que se tiene en cuenta.

MailerLite, ActiveCampaign und GetResponse

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Porque necesitamos implementar automatizaciones más complejas(con RapidMail y MailRelay no es posible) con una BBDD de 25000 a un coste menor a lo que ofrece Mailchimp.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

En primer lugar por precio (por volumen de contactos se nos disparan los precios con otras herramientas). Pero luego, descubres que es una herramienta completísima y que, en nuestro caso, cumple con nuestras necesidades a día de hoy: CRM, Automatizaciones, Transaccional, Creación de Landing, Anuncios FB, etc.
Eero S. Eero S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor und ActiveCampaign

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Julian S. Julian S.
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Marketo Engage, ActiveCampaign, Pardot und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Campaign Monitor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Much better value per dollar
Steve M. Steve M.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 20.3.2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle N. Michelle N.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Game Changer

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

SendGrid

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.
Elysha-sądo E. Elysha-sądo E.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Diego G. Diego G.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Incredible tool

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

SendGrid und ActiveCampaign

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Better free tier and features
Tomasz O. Tomasz O.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Martin B. Martin B.
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

A short discussion about Sendinblue

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Alexandra M. Alexandra M.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Affordable + effective email marketing

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum Sendinblue gewählt wurde

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sendinblue

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Gibbs A. Gibbs A.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Abigail N. Abigail N.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.11.2016

A great email marketing automation tool

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Antwort von Sendinblue

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,