GoodAccess Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über GoodAccess

GoodAccess ist ein Cloud-VPN, das einen sicheren Fernzugriff auf Unternehmensnetzwerke, Geschäftssysteme und Cloud-Ressourcen unter Verwendung von Zero-Trust-Prinzipien ermöglicht. Wenn ein Unternehmen seinen Nutzern einen...

4,7

Marek
Marek
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback.
Best regards.
GoodAccess team

Beantwortet am 24.3.2021
Thomas
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 25.12.2023

Great solution for companies

The easy setup, daily monitoring reviews and support for the different OS. We never worry about network issues like we did before!

What goes for all VPN providers, you won’t do an easy switch or comparison once you use it.

Kim
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

GoodAccess

The system provides access to other systems and is a consistent product.

GoodAccess is an easy to use application and generally consistent. Customer service has been very helpful.

Updates can be challenging at times but have been successful.

Die besten Alternativen zu GoodAccess

• Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 7.8.2023

VPN of choice for our Remote workers

Overall experience has been great, even though the company is not based in North America, anytime I had a question or concern and reached out I had a prompt response back from their customer support.

Great customer service, reliable and simple to use. Their system is much simpler to set up then the other companies I had tried and perfect for what our company needs are.

Wish they offered custom packages for fewer than 10 users needing access.

Lori
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Good Access

Excellent! Eve has been our go to, if she didn't know the answer, she would find someone that did. Very helpful!

Customer Service, hands down, the best, quick responses and very helpful. The auto start is also very helpful, when you log on in the morning, the program starts working!

When there is a product update, the program doesn't work, you have to log off and update, restart and then run the program. Having an email sent prior to the update so we can make sure all the employees know they have to update and restart for the program to work effectively.

Japheth Immanuel
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Very Good Service They Provide!

The experience is the best, this is the first VPN Static IP provider that I used and never regret using it.

I like the ease of using the software, Stability and Good Service it gives.

The Customer service is not 24/7 I guess. I need to wait 12 hours for a representative to respond when I had a little problem.

Hi Japheth,
thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your feedback regarding customer service accessibility. I've passed to our management.

Jean-Michel
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Totally satisfied customer

The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Hello Jean-Michel,
thank you for your great review!

Beantwortet am 14.6.2021
Sam
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

Excellent Value

Hands-down, I would recommend GoodAccess to anyone needing a VPN for their business. The service and support is great, and the value is unparalleled.

GoodAccess VPN is an outstanding value and provides everything we need. The VPN is reliable and fast. User security is easy to maintain with SSO against our GSuite. Their customer support is fast and effective.

The documentation on SSO setup was slightly lacking detail. I see it is being expanded though. We ran into an issue with the GoodAccess app not working on Macs. However, it was resolved swiftly after we reported it, and has not returned.

Tom

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Brilliant and secure VPN access

They allowed us to carrying on working seamlessly during Covid and after, for our home workers.

We started using Good Access during Covid when our entire workforce started home working. They were a good price point compared to their competition and one of the only ones that allowed for a small team and use a fixed IP Address. During Covid, Good Access were a live saver for our company and without them, we simply would not have been able to work. The VPN is very simple to setup, using either the Good Access application or by exporting OpenVPN configuration files. Some of the new features such threat detection and mapping connections have been amazing and very well done. All in all a very good company to use when a VPN access is required.

Some of our staff have had issues with the Good Access application to gain access to the VPN. Their support was great in talking us through it though and offering alternative solutions to get us up an running.

Hal
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Should be called Great Access!

GoodAccess provides us a service to connect hundreds of remote sites to a network for streaming audio/video, video conferencing and remote access. Our use case is high bandwidth during peak times but this has not been an issue with their gateways being able to handle the load without a problem. In the rare times that we have had some issues their support has been very responsive and immediately addressed the issue.

GoodAccess is Great! It was the only hosted VPN solution we found that allowed the flexibility to connect our specific equipment to provide site to site access in the way we needed. Most other VPN providers focus mainly on individual users wanting VPN to get around geographic restrictions and anonymous Internet use. While that is certainly important and also provided by good access, our use case was different but also supported.

The price has increased since we initially started using good access, but we recognize the cost of everything has increased due to recent inflation worldwide. Pricing is still competitive with others even with the increases. We have had to pass on the increased costs to our customers.

Oliver
  • Branche: E-Learning

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

Hi Oliver,
thank you very much for your awesome review!

Rebeca
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Great for our team

Great. GoodAccess is so easy to start using it, had no complaints or feedback from our team. We switched from another service and are happy with the results.

The team setup, is easy to add a gateway and add our team into it.

No problems so far, our team has no negative comments towards it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

PureVPN

Warum GoodAccess gewählt wurde

Team management for a single IP.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess

Price and team management.

Dear Rebeca,

we appreciate your kind words, thank you very much for your review!

Beantwortet am 3.8.2023
Oren

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Very reliable, simple to use, simple to manage

I use a VPN and static IP for my team. The service allows e to simply invite team members. The installation is very simple and the service is of great performance. No downtime. Simple on/off.
Also, I get clear insights for the usage of my team members.
I used other services before but this is by far the best manageable one.

Nothing. I have no downside using this software

Marcus
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

The perfect VPN package for a startup

We've been using GoodAccess on a daily basis for almost a year, and it's been no fuzz and only one very short downtime, so all in all I believe for what you're paying - it's unmatched!

GoodAccess offers multiple ways of connecting, which helps an IT admin a lot, as deploying to different devices and users is very simple and quick.

The only thing I don't like about the profiles generated, is that they don't come with auto login! I'm sure there's a quick fix to this, it doesn't really make a difference.

Petar

Very good product

Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

Hello Petar!
Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

Secure Gateway and VPN

Good Access provides our customers with a secure connection to our server, it is easy to implement and manage

there is actually nothing I don't like about this VPN

Dear Daniel,

thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and for your positive review. :-)

Eva, Customer Success Manager

Beantwortet am 3.8.2023
eddy
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Keep up the good work

Top notch

Very easy to use, once you're set-up it's literally only a click to start and stop the service

Some slight improvement of the admin panel would be nice. Especially around billing and payment.

Hello Eddy,
thank you very much for your great review.
I've passed your feedback. We will refactor the control panel very soon.

Francisco Luis
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 22.4.2023

Secure access to intrastructures

Network intrastructure is fast and in more than a year we have not had any issue. It is very safe and reliable.

We can access our intrastructure via VPN through the connectors and gateway.

Nothing, we use all the features and I have no complaints so far.

Pablo

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

Solve our VPN needs

It has solve our remote team access needs and protected an email API access that where hacked previously.

It was really easy to deploy with little configuration. When it was needed I was able to adjust per-service or per-team, or per-user configuration.

Automatic deactivation of users with more than X days not conecting. I have not explore the tool to check thios functionality exists or not, though

Jan

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

Hi Jan,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Beantwortet am 12.4.2021
Sihwan
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Good and convenient

Good and convenient in most time.

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

Hello Sihwan,

thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

• Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 9.3.2022

Good Access Business Review

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

There are no particular issues with the software at all.

Jenny
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.8.2023

Best choice for a VPN service

GoodAccess has met our needs for accessing a server that would otherwise have been impossible to access, thereby helping us successfully meet projects for a client that would have previously been off limits to us.

The aspect of GoodAccess that I liked the most was its ease of integration within our business. The setup was intuitive and I required no assistance to get it up running.

I suppose the only thing I would love to see would be some more flexible subscription options. We don't need to use the service consistently - only for ad hoc projects - so for our purposes, a non-monthly subscription option would be helpful.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Excellent Product, Hassle Free & Cost Effective

Superb so far, excellent all round.

Simple to setup, install and get running in 5 mins per user and the price is fantastic

nothing to dislikr at all s far so good. hopefully no issues to encounter.

Oran

Bewertet am 9.1.2022

They are great!

Their customer support is great!
It's a really good VPN solution!

The admin panel is very user-friendly and so easy to use!

There were some ports issues, but they were solved by the team,

96 Bewertungen