Jamboard Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jamboard

Jamboard ist eine visuelle Kollaborationsanwendung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, in einem digitalen Arbeitsbereich Ideen zu finden, zu erfassen und über sie zu diskutieren. Die Plattform enthält ein Whiteboard, mit dem...

4,6
4,1

Nutzerbewertungen zu Jamboard durchsuchen

120 von 120 Bewertungen
Rebekka
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

Ein vielseitiges Tool für kreative Teamarbeit

Ist ein intuitives und vielseitiges Tool für die Zusammenarbeit, ideal für kreative und interaktive Teamarbeit. Es vereinfacht die Darstellung und den Austausch von Ideen

Die Echtzeit-Kollaboration, die einfache Bedienung und die vielseitigen kreativen Werkzeuge.

Die begrenzten Bearbeitungsfunktionen im Vergleich zu anderen Tools

Tanice
Tanice

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

Most Convenient software for students

What I love about this app is how interactive and easy it is to use. My 7 year old daughter uses this software during her class sessions to interact in her class with her peers and teacher. This software is so user friendly that she can use this software on her own with minimal assistance from me. She really enjoys drawing her shapes, sets, engaging in her math lesson while the teacher is expounding on the lesson. When we are recapping we also use the software so she can express herself and what she learnt in class.

This software needs to be more accessible on different devices. Its hard logging on to it from a phone or a tablet, if it is even possible.

Soledad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

An easy tool for

Even when my first use wasn't the best, I had curiosity to see if Jamboard evolved to better or it will become a Google Wave Case, so few days ago I checked how was working now and I have the nice surprise that Jamboard has new features.

Jamboard has a user proof interface.
This is really-really great to share ideas when you are in that kind of remote meetings sessions where people never get to an agree.
The "shapes" feature added is without any doubts THE FEATURE that Jamboard was needing.
Clean to use

The first time using Jamboard was a bit uncomfortable: Shapes feature wasn't added and the drawing tool wasn't very polished. I tried to share an idea, and sadly my pulse is not the better, so finally my poor draw took the lead rol in the meeting. I guess that the first attempt was almost duplicate the "board" experience, and for that reason that tool wasn't included, but now it's totally comfortable to be used.

Die besten Alternativen zu Jamboard

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Meet Whiteboard: Collaboration Made Easy

Overall experience has been positive. It feels like the product is a very primitive version of other popular products out there for whiteboarding ideas during calls or meetings.

I most like that Jamboard allows any number of team members on a Meet call to simultaneously doodle and type ideas on a whiteboard that is visible to all participants. This solves even a real-life in person meetings pain point of everyone's idea being pinned up close for everyone else's review.

I least like that Jamboard isn't marketed enough by Google or isn't available as a separate product outside of Meet calls. This could help ramp up adoption and usage of the tool before anyone has to use it while on a collaborative call.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Miro und Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jamboard

Because Jamboard is bundled within Meet and since there is heavy usage of Meet calls on Google calendar it becomes the preferred choice for quick whiteboarding generally.
Taara
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Jamboard: An Amazing Tool for Education and Creativity

I personally love Jamboard and use it frequently. It is a great place to mock up ideas, create freewrite boards, or collaborative boards. As I said before, it is basically like a digital notebook with special perks, and you could really create anything with it. Want to share a scrapbook with someone? Make a Jamboard. Need to have a collaboration space for students? Make a Jamboard. Want an Idea Board for a home improvement project? You guessed it .. Jamboard! It is an amazingly versatile tool.

Jamboards best feature is it is just plain simple to use, and the tools it has allows a lot of functionality in the creation of a Jamboard. It is basically a place you can make idea boards, thought boards, sketches, and more, almost like a digital notebook, but better. It has countless uses for sharing as well, and I also like that it is hosted in the cloud so you do not have to worry about making back-ups or losing data.

Some features I would like to see implemented in Jamboard would be a larger color pallet, as it is limited to basically 6 colors at the moment. I would also love a select tool, because if you need to erase your sketched or written items on the page, you need to use the eraser for that. It would be nice to be able to select and delete a large area if necessary. I would also like the written areas to be movable, as they stay put on the page where they are drawn currently.

Ada Jocabeth
Ada Jocabeth

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

A board with an intuitive, fun and collaborative desing.

It's a quick and easy tool for teaching, taking notes, brainstorming, and much more. In my classes, I use it to teach math and it is very useful when writing math language. You can work in collaboration with other people in real-time thanks to the fact that it's now integrated with Google Meet and you can project on a Chromecast. In addition, Jamboard integrates easily with Google Drive and is stored in the cloud. With the recent updates on mobile and tablet, it has improved a lot, please add more tools and a color palette.

What I like about this platform is that you can interact with your students and colleagues at the same time from their phones, tablets, and PCs. It's integrated with Google Meet, which makes it a basic tool for all your meetings. Also, you can add images, notes, change the background, and use different types of pencils and shapes, which makes it more creative and fun.

For those who are not used to it, Jamboard works like slides instead of an infinite page, which can lose the sequence or relationship of the notes. It would be good if the developers added tools to interact with the images on the board and select the objects, also add more fonts and a color palette.

Wandera hamphreys
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 24.9.2023

Whiteboard

Jamboard is intergr with Google apps which processes activities with G suite and used as white board in Google classroom

Also I use it for creativity and graphics presentation.

Margaret
Margaret

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Jamboard: the blackboard of computer screen

It really help me a lot during the corona days as i was teaching my students online. I could explain the problem clearly using this app and seems just like the blackboard in schools

It gives a platform or screen for us to write on phones or laptops. Its clarity and background is perfectly designed for writing in a eay other could understand.

It must include provisions for inserting figures and slides and should help to download the matter writing on it in pdf format.

Tumusiime
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 28.10.2023

Ease to use

Enables the user to creat and interact with digital content in real-time

I recommend it because of it is good functionality

Craig
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Easy to use and Free! The google whiteboard!

The fact its google and works across our gsuite services. A really useful tool for our brainstorming sessions and its completley free to use.

There is none! Its a great free tool. All you need is a google account

Fiona
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Jamboard ease of use

helpful in training scenarios, colourful and easy to navigate

It is colourful and easy to use, allows multiple people to share ideas

I do not see any negatives in my normal use of the product

Brandon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

Jamboard Great for Education

It allows me to colloborate and work with peers and my students and has brought immersive and lively discussions.

I liked that you are able to colloborate and share thoughts and responses in a live platform.

I have used Padlet and it took me a few minutes to discern between Padlet and Jamboard.

Camila
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Just one thing

Besides all, I think it is a great platform, and allows us to have our online classes almost as if they weren't online. Love google jamboards

With the quarantine universities had to turn to online platforms to continue with the lessons. Jambords is a GREAT way to review a design project. It's the closest to a present correction I've seen online. Very well developed, and the fact that is from google makes everything easier, everything is sync.

One thing I think that maybe can be improved in some way is that with our classmates and professors we have to create a meeting (with google meet) to be able to listen to each other. So we have both pages opened, and if jamboards included an option for having a videocall while everybody is on the same jam, would be much much easier to use. And another detail would be that, for example, we have a group of 10 people on one jam, one person is drawing on and talking about the first page, but the others have already switched to the second one, or the third, and the person drawing doesn't realize that nobody is seeing what he is trying to say because they thoughth he was oon the first page, so then he realizes it, he tells everybody to return to the first one, and has to explain again. That happened MANY times on my lessons, it would be great if everybody could see just one page, and if one person changes it, it would change for everybody. Anyway, that would mess up everything when students try to put their work on a page, because you can't do anything while somebody is on another page, so MAYBE there can also be an option that allows you to "modify" so that you can modify a page without bothering the others. Obviously, while the presentation is going on people are not on modify, so in that way you gain something too, nobody accidentally modifies another person's work while watching the lesson, which has also happened many times.

Teresa
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.11.2022

A simple foolproof whiteboard

Overall it has been positive and we continue to use it daily. It allows everyone to have a say either real time or once the virtual call is finished. Not having to do lengthy training means it’s good for anyone no matter their tech knowledge.

As the title states simple to use whiteboard. Where Jamboard thrives is that it can be used quickly and easily for collaborative work virtually with no need for others to have an account or prior knowledge. This app allowed us to start working from home right away during covid and became our go to collaboration app. It allowed us to work in an integrated fashion with people outside our organisation.

It’s simplicity is also part of what I found least likeable. It’s basic in its vision and you have to use other apps to create a background to work around.

Kayla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

Jam board features

I love how you can collaborate with others on one document with jamboard.

Some templates are very basic and I wish there was more color/creativity.

Edward
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

Great Whiteboard App for Groups

Great for group collaboration and facilitates many different ideas coming together.

Wish there was a feature to change fonts so that notes can stand apart from others just like different handwriting.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

Quick way to do brainstorming / design sprints

Simple service that allows you to collaboratively brainstorm and maintain a set of sticky notes. Jamboard is best used for quickly brainstorming within a team. The UI is very simple and straightforward. I use Jamboard for periodic brainstorms with my team along with my daily TODO list. Since it's integrated with Google Workspace, all authentication already configured.

Not very customizable. Not able to configure font format, resize sticky notes, limited set of colors. Cannot duplicate JAMs, only notes. Would be nice to have some templating capabilityOverall we found that figma worked better for design sprints due to more functionality with the same level of collaboration.

Priya

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

My Virtual White Board

During distance learning, it is my virtual whiteboard, on which I can write my agenda, objectives, and actual teaching content.

We can present, teach, share and compile ideas on to the Jamboard with its virtual multicolored post-it notes. I have also used it as a tool to answer questions, gather ideas, and signups for other activities.

I like most of its features, perhaps if we had the option for each post-it to automatically be placed on the blank parts of the board, as opposed to, being piled on top of each other, as people write on them.

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Great for my school

I think this is a really useful tool to use in my classroom. My students really enjoy using it. There are a few drawbacks though. There needs a way to be able to lock info and be able to make some elements not editable. Also I wish students couldn't add slides when you share the board with them.

I love the collaboration that I can have between the students of my class.

I wish there was a way to lock something onto a slide and not have others be able to edit or move it when you collaborate with others.

Brandon
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Great Service!

Jamboard makes it very easy to draw useful diagrams for my students.

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Pamela

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Jamboard is great for teaching!

Love Jamboard! Total game changer for teaching remotely! Love being able to show my kids how to do their math.

I absolutely love using Jamboard while I am remote teaching! It is so easy to use. I can add my math slides and manipulate them while presenting to my class! They can see how to do everything the way I want them to!

I would love to see the ability to add links that are videos or songs. Currently I can’t because they don’t have sound when they play.

Anuththara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

Easy and fun whiteboard tool for virtual learning

Great platform for live teaching.

Simple user friendly software with ease of use. Supports to interact with students in virtual classrooms.

More features could be added to enhance the quality such as laser pointer, scaling pages and more functional settings.

• Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.12.2023

Nice simple piece of software

A very simplistic tool which offers the opportunity to improve over time so long as Google invests heavily in R+D

The simplicity and ease of use of the software is nice and really does feel like the nearest thing to a old style blackboard/whiteboard.

The lack of features available can make this software package limited to the functionality it come offer to the end user.

Tina
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Easy to Learn and Use

Jamboard is my go-to for teamwork and brainstorming, especially if I am online with others.

The concept is simple and it is so easy to learn to use, there is basically no training needed, just a few minutes of experimenting with the tools. It helps you get to your real work quickly and saves your time by not needing to figure out how to use it.

It would be too simple for more complicated things, like if you wanted to create a really nice image. But I don't see that as the purpose... it's more of a literal blank canvas to get your ideas down.

• Branche: Animation
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

A Fun Collaboration Tool!

From collaboration to presentation, Jamboard is a fun and interactive way to have people feel engaged in the topic. We use the platform for various reasons and have always had success with Jamboard!

I really like how jam board feels like a bit of a gamification. Often people aren’t the most outspoken or like to communicate in a different way. I think jamboard does a great of allowing everyone to feel engagement and motivated during ideation stages.

Everything is great with the tool. I have nothing to put here.

120 Bewertungen