Formstack Documents Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Formstack Documents

Formstack Documents (ehemals WebMerge) ist ein webbasiertes Dokumentenmanagementsystem, mit dem Nutzer Daten aus der Cloud in maßgeschneiderten PowerPoint-Präsentationen, Word-Dokumenten, Excel-Tabellen oder PDFs zusammenführen...

4,4
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Formstack Documents durchsuchen

110 von 110 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Formstack has become a trusted partner!

We are saving time and resources by implementing this solution. I'm very pleased with Formstack Documents.

Formstack's suite of products has revolutionized our daily operations. Formstack Documents, specifically, has allowed us to integrate and create documents digitally based on information gathered with Formstack Forms. The integration with Formstack Sign allows us to capture signatures on these documents and the Stash add-on is the best value in cloud based document storage I've encountered! Overall, I couldn't be more happy with Formstack's suite of products.

No real cons from me. The one piece that would be great is if a dynamic picture could be integrated. We use this product for our application process and it would be great if we could have the applicants upload a photo and that photo display (not the link to the photo) in the document that is created.

Angelo
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

An Impressive Document Automation Platform from Formstack Documents

Overall, Formstack Documents is a great document automation platform that provides a wide range of features and customization options. It is easy to use and allows users to quickly create and manage documents. However, the lack of a mobile app and support for third-party applications may be a deal breaker for some.

Formstack Documents is an incredibly powerful and easy to use document automation platform. It allows users to quickly and easily create dynamic documents that can be used in any situation. The platform has a wide range of features, such as templates and integrations, that can be used to customize documents to perfectly meet any need. It also makes it easy to manage and share documents with colleagues and customers.

Although Formstack Documents offers excellent features, there is currently no mobile app available for users on the go. This can be a bit of a hassle for those who need to access their documents quickly. Additionally, the platform does not offer any support for third-party applications, so users may need to look elsewhere for more customization options.

Antwort von Formstack

Angelo,

Thank you - we truly appreciate your review.

I'll make sure to pass that feedback about our integrations to our product team for review.

Thank you!

Beantwortet am 20.2.2023
Stefan

Bewertet am 4.7.2017

A little bit complicated to create documents with salesforce

Easy change of document layouts and integration to other tools, especially salesforce and the divergence of documents to create

Process efficiency for standard processes. For users it does need too many steps to create and wait for the created documents

Die besten Alternativen zu Formstack Documents

david
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Makes creating a professional looking form such as invoices so much easier to do saving hours.

Saves so much time.

A great time saver creating custom built forms such as invoices, contracts a database or from a spreadsheet. Webmerge has saved my company many hours of work. The support and response is excellent. It is extremely good value for money.

Currently not able to automatically create multiple line invoices using Zapier. I still have to download a spreadsheet and manually upload to Webmerge. It will only work automatically if there is 1 line on data or say a contract where it just picks up the data items. It still requires development with Zapier to accept multiple lines.
I can only use 1 login for everything which means I can not allocate certain merges to logins

Zach
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Great way to automate document creation

The software is easy to use and very robust and powerful. We did run into one issue where some internal code with Microsoft Word was creating errors, and their customer service team worked tirelessly until we figured it out.

This was the only software I found (after exhaustive research) that could do everything I wanted, namely, create a fully customized document (using not just field filling, but logic expressions) using data input from a form on my website.

They limit both the number of documents you can have in a plan and the number of document creations (and if one document is created and both emailed and stored in the stash, it counts as two creations). So you get bumped up into the next expensive price tier without doing much.

Abbey
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Very useful tool

Great - once we finalized our document forms, it's a set it and forget it tool. The documents are immediately generated and in the hands of the appropriate recipients. It saves a ton of manual work.

We use formstack docs integrated with Smartsheet. It's very useful and time saving in creating automatic communications based on Smartsheet submissions.

The set-up process was harder than expected to get the documents just right.

Christopher
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Bewertet am 1.4.2017

Webmerge is a gem

Our company has been using webmerge for a few years now. We use it for all of our reporting. The implementation for automated text assembly is extremely easy to use. We also use it to generate tables in documents and insert figures. All of these features are seamless with our Podio project management system now. Nothing but excellent things to say about Webmerge!

Easy of use with Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Seamless integration with Podio and Zapier.

Complex table generation is somewhat cumbersome, but honestly haven't found a better cloud solution unless you're willing to set up a server and apply custom code.

Alan

Bewertet am 28.4.2017

Webmerge is a solution to a lot of administration issues for non-profits like ourselves.

Savings in time, administration resources and the ability to merge Webmerge with Zapier to handle a lot of our donation receipts, subscriptions and invoicing easily and quickly.

Creating a word document and then using zapier and webmerge has saved us time and money. And saving money is vital for non-profits!!

Really don't have any cons apart from maybe the new pricing structure. A tier for smaller users would encourage more companies to try webmerge.

Marta
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 26.12.2016

Outstanding solution for merging data into your documents

I have been looking for a way to get the data from the gravity forms and merge it to the excel docs, based on the conditional rules; then convert it to PDF and email customer a copy combined with other documents that I have stored in another location, all in one request. Well, I found it - WebMerge. I love how it combines flexibility allowing for rather complex design but with very logical and user friendly interface. In addition to that - support for this product is just incredible. I so appreciated that I quickly got help when I really needed it. Sincerely and strongly recommend!

It's capabilities, it met all the needs in one software, from merging, to combining with other documents, to even placing a delay on delivery. I only have two months of web designing experience and I was able to configure and accomplish my goal. Not that it's very easy to use but it's logical, and it's the matter of following the rules. I really appreciate the outstanding support of this product.

It takes time to test it and to get your document to look right after PDF conversion from Excel. It's not so much as a problem but expect it to be a time consuming process of setting it up right.

Kévin
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 5.6.2017

We use this software as an extension to Pipedrive to quickly generate documents.

Fast and systematic document generation, high versatility along with very nice integration with other software or web services.

We like the strong versatility of this software thanks to its ability to fully read the data provided by the API of the software it integrates with. The conditional formatting of the documents is really thorough, allowing us to make elaborate documents for which the information is adapted to the user.

It requires very low maintenance once your setup is done. Delivery options are vast and very well made: for instance, you can deliver your documents to Dropbox, which is neat.

The data routing feature is also amazing to quickly discernate which document template should be used based on a set of predefined conditions.

The triggering and delivery behavior can sometimes be erratic depending on how quick the user does the trigger event for document generation. However, this is minor and the problem rarely manifests itself.

Otherwise, I did not find anything impacting my workflow negatively with this web service.

Bonnie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

Lowering human error

With Webmerge we have lowered the human errors in making document packages. Manually combining document sets and trying to make sure everyone in your team uses the right format for documents is a thing of the past! No more inconsistencies or funny looking documents! Yay!

It's easy to use and there are so many possibilities!

Peter
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.3.2017

Innovation and Collaboration Merge

It is great to see companies like WebMerge growing in stature. Their interface is extremely easy and their product fulfils an important niche area of the market, providing the ability to automate reports from external databases. My program management and contract management tools, developed in Knack are greatly enhanced by the ability to utilise the WebMerge templates and produce reports for my customers. This is truly an example of collaboration between multiple tools to make interoperability the focus.

Great job guys, keep it up!

It provides the ability to build dynamic reports.

Can sometimes be complex to understand if you are not a programmer. I think more examples are needed.

Kees

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

Great product. Easy to use. Very easy to create templates (MS Word). Excellent support.

The ability to generate templated letters from out information system (salesforce). We also managed to get webmerge to turn out some reports that Salesforce itself could not handle.

It is very easy to setup simple templates from a word document.
The support is personal and superb. Replies have been fast (especially considering the difference in timezones), accurate and helpful.
The delivery option for merged documents are many and makes this product incredibly flexible.

Some of the very complex templates I had to create involved some coding (which I quite like, but it might put some people off). However with the excellent support that comes with this product I suspect anyone can do this.

Frank
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

Easy integration with Airtable

Formstack's customer service is fantastic. They are responsive, kind, professional, and take the time to understand customer needs in order to provide solution support.

Integration with Airtable works really well. The customizable delivery options offered makes a big difference. Having the ability to insert field tags into the delivery email template subject line and email body is very helpful. Customer service is fantastic.

The price tiers are the most disappointing aspect of the product. The 3x jump from the first tier to the second tier is hard to accept as justified from the customer side. There are lots of different price models / charts on the web that creates confusion - most likely for the different features/products offered by Formstack, but it causes perception to be less than polished. The UI/UX could use some work, but it is easy to use and is well organized.

Robert
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Affordable Option

Easy to implement and not complicated to use.

I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

Jürgen

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Very powerful and easy to use tool, we enjoy it!

Great possibilities to use reports and comfortable handling. WebMerge fits perfectly into Salesforce, no technical problems so far. The support team reacts really fast and the preview function is very useful.

It could be faster while generating reports, sometimes its a little bit laggy. The pricing model is ok, but could be better. Especially for a high amount of documents.

Karl
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 16.7.2016

Good integrations make streamlining document creation very straightforward

I'm using Webmerge to create PDFs and word documents using data lifted from Infusionsoft and Formstack. Deliveries are fast, setting up new documents is easy and the integrations were straightforward too (I'm using Zapier for the Infusionsoft integration). The direct integration with formstack was really handy.

Great integrations, easy document creation.

Gets pricey once you're over 2,000 deliveries per month. The jump from $250 to $750 dollars per month is scary.

Lindsey
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Very Effective but Pricey

This program has been very helpful for us in mass exporting and mass emailing our reports

It is pricey for the amount of sends that you use per month, we don't change our reports regularly and only have 3 templates that we use, so the pricing seems a bit much considering.

Chad

Bewertet am 12.6.2015

Love this service!

Webmerge was a godsend. I build websites I discovered Webmerge when I had a client that wanted to take website form data and merge it into his Word Document - something that is not an easy task if you have to code it yourself, and setup a database to save all the form entries. I use WebMerge in conjunction with Formstack and accomplishing the task is a piece of cake. I was so pleased with it - I wrote a little post about it... complete with a video showing a sample... check it out if you want to see it in action. http://proadinsight.com/form-stack-and-web-merge-an-amazing-combination/ If you are considering this product - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Nathan
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.7.2018

It has been a great experience to work with these individuals on my business.

The ability to consolidate and link our processes using online tools and make it easier for our customers to find us and reach out.

Just the waiting process for the chat bot to learn but it is unavoidable. Other than that we are happy with the product.

Florian
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 19.7.2017

Great tool to automise contract creation for customers!

Even for "not" admin users easy to use, easy to handle within the Salesforce infrastructure, really good setup support

There should be sending out automations for different criteria, telephone support would be awsome as well

Nestor

Bewertet am 19.10.2017

excelent tool, this help us to automate all the sending of documents.

the customization and automate of sending document

the functionality, the quiality, the custmer support is great, ease of use and the customization of documents.

Greg

Bewertet am 18.12.2015

I Love WebMerge!!

I have nothing but good things to say about WebMerge! We are a gymnastics facility and we use it to automate all of our online form submissions. We collect registration paperwork, waivers, camp forms, etc. The integration with Formstack has been invaluable for us. The users submit their information through Formstack and then WebMerge sends us, and the clients, a great looking PDF with all the required information. I've been using WebMerge for over a year now and look forward to using it for a long time!

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.10.2017

Excellent customer support, great functionality and integrations.

Integration with workflow software to automate document creation. Benefits include reduction of admin time spent preparing documents and eliminating human error in document preparation.

It's extremely versatile, and the support articles and team are very thorough and responsive. It can be used for so much more than I initially envisioned when I first signed up for the service.

It many of the functions require more technical knowledge than I have - thankfully the support team has been very patient and helpful so far.

AUCTUS

Bewertet am 21.3.2016

Great product and even better customer service

WebMerge is really handy to use and the performance is great.

The only reason for 4 out of 5 stars in the "ease of use" is that from time to time you need to know some "tipps and tricks" and very little coding while webmerging with office products like Excel.

Nevertheless the customer service by Jeremy is more than great! He answers within hours and is really eager to help you out.

110 Bewertungen