GoDaddy Website Builder Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy Website Builder wurde entwickelt, um Unternehmen bei der Erstellung von Websites zu unterstützen, und Vorgänge nicht nur im Zusammenhang mit Online-Buchungen, Verkäufen und Zahlungen mithilfe von nutzerdefinierten...

4,1
4,0

Nutzerbewertungen zu GoDaddy Website Builder durchsuchen

1.270 von 1.270 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Viel Luft nach oben

Kann den Hype nicht nachvollziehen, ich fand es sehr umständlich

Mobile version bzw Handhabung lässt zu wünschen übrig, man kann auch am PC vieles nicht so anpassen wie man möchte

Romaric
Romaric
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

GoDaddy Website Builder

It's a perfect solution for designing simple landing pages and other types of forms. It's easy to use and doesn't cost much money. It doesn't require any skills to work with the editor as all the features are well specified. I recommend this tool to people who are looking for simple-to-work-with web designing solutions.

I tried GoDaddy Website Builder for some months and overall, the qulaity of experience it offers isn't that bad. It's a nice option dfor designer who are looking for a simple web builder tool with limited features of course.The UI is quite neat and simple to work with; You don't need to be a developer to work with.The editor is highly responsive and one killer aspect of it is that ; it doesn't lag or bug like some website builders that I have tested.The fact that this visual builder is well coded and there are no bulk addons makes its editor fully responsive and runs seamlessly even on low-capacity computers.The pricing structure is quite fair compared to the quality of experience the builder itself delivers. I must say it's affordable.

GoDaddy Website Builder is limited to certain features and funtionalities and this makes the overall designs to not being very visual appealing. I can say it's a nice alternative for building just simple landing pages.

Candace
  • Branche: Fischerei

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

Amazing!!

I love how it was so ease to make my site on this website. Customer service was an amazing help.

Having the app on your phone takes up alot of memory.

Die besten Alternativen zu GoDaddy Website Builder

Ba
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Not for the advance user who needs a website with rich features

Overall, I would not use this website builder for me or my clients as it does not provide some of the needed options for their growing business.

It was fairly easy to use and setup and provided the basic features for a starter website.

It fell short with some advance options such and contact form security and embedding third-party elements such as calendars and schedulers.

ActiveCampaign und Kartra

Warum GoDaddy Website Builder gewählt wurde

I switched because I need a more robust website builder for my business and my clients needs, such as opt-in forms with security, lead pages, sales and purchase pages and calendar embeds.

Kartra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

I =n the beginning I thought it would be a nice alternative for a starter site, but as the operation grew the tools did not grow with it.
Randi
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

A Beautiful Professional Look

Fantastic! I've never had any issues, my website is impressive to potential and existing clients, and having a beautiful website that performs well is critical in my business.

I had a gorgeous website that looked professionally designed in short order. The templates are simple to use, and modifications are quick and easy in real time. I can update my website at any given time with very little effort. I just love the way my website looks.

The only thing I can say I don't particularly like is the cost; however, I'm also a firm believer in getting what you pay for ... and the product is amazing.

Jessica
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.5.2024

A great inexpensive means to explore

I was able to freely explore different templates and programs for which to start a page for a budding business.

It was a new tech experience that took some minimal time to get comfortable with; many choices!

Ethan
Ethan
  • Branche: Design
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

One of the better and most popular consumer web hosting / developing platforms

One of the consistent suppliers for more than 5 of my websites over the course of my life and has served me, my industries, my professions and my dreams for countless years. Their pricing, reliability, and capabilities have always helped me establish some of my best work, and due to this many of my favorite moments have come as a result of what I've done with it.

Personally was one of the first web hosting and development sites I learned about as a youth. Probably back when I was in Highschool I became aware of Godaddy and they always seemed like the go-to to get a .com website which at that time seemed more complex in other places than Godaddy made. The fact that so many people have registered such a diverse variety of domains and extensions allowing for some of the most creative site names I've ever encountered.

At this time despite being glorious at many of its responsibilities, the only area Godaddy could use more proficiency in is actually upload speed. Most customers and webmasters may not see this as an issue YET, however certain industries may require a much higher upload speed than they are able to provide at this time, however it seems like their offerings will consistently increase over time in capabilities.

Nathan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

Very Basic - Good for beginners

Affordable, Intuitive to use, easy to integrate with social media and email marketing

Lack of customization, The basic plan doesn't offer the basic needed features for SEO, the add-ons are quite expensive

Evan

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Not what I was expecting

Pretty meh to be honest. I had high hopes I use go daddy a lot but the websites just didn’t meet my expectations.

Easy to use not gonna lie there was able to get what I needed on there. That’s about it

I had so much trouble getting what I wanted in certain places on the pages and was getting so lost with the trying to figure it all out.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

Ease of domain transfer since I use them to obtain domains all in one solutions
Angela
Angela

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Go Daddy Makes It Easier!

Go Daddy didn’t only help me with the name Of my company also that gave me the tools to build my website as well as helping in the choice of my domain!

The only problem I had was finding time to complete the process on my own

Rilwan
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2024

Nice selection of modern templates

The ease to build a website on the platform is the selling point. The other will be the nicely designed and in trend templates that you can choose from for your website.

So far, the only con will be the pricing as its a bit on the expensive site.

Michelle
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Go with GoDaddy

My overall experience with this product was great. However, I do feel like they need to update their drag and drop builder and add some features to their product.

The thing I like most about GoDaddy is that they are uniquely domain central. They put there greatest focus on registering domains and are relatively easy to set up.

The thing I like least about this software is the outdated website builder features. I can't build a website easily on GoDaddy.

Warum GoDaddy Website Builder gewählt wurde

I switched to GoDaddy because I felt like while their features could use an update/upgrade I also feel like the website builder is useful when it comes to create a professional looking website.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy because it was easy to have my domain and my website builder on the same account.
Emil
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

GoDaddy Website Builder Review: What to expect?

I find it challenging to describe the overall GoDaddy website builder experience because it varies greatly based on the goals and expectations of the user. The website builder from GoDaddy could be perfect for some people and simple to use, while lacking some functionality or customization possibilities for others.GoDaddy's website builder is generally targeted at individuals and small businesses searching for an easy and economical solution to establish a basic website. Larger, more complicated websites with a need for sophisticated features and functionality are not as ideal for it.Users should thoroughly assess their needs and compare available website builder alternatives before choosing one, in general. This will make it more likely that they will select the platform that best suits their requirements and objectives.

Simple to use: Even for people with little to no technical skills, GoDaddy's website builder is made to be simple to use.Numerous configurable themes are available from GoDaddy, allowing consumers to select the style that best suits their needs and preferences.SEO tools: To assist customers in optimizing their websites for search engines, GoDaddy's website builder offers SEO tools.Mobile-friendly: Users of GoDaddy's website builder may develop websites that are responsive to mobile screens.Support for e-commerce: GoDaddy's website builder features e-commerce support, enabling users to set up online shops and conduct direct sales from their websites.

Limited customization possibilities: Compared to competing platforms, GoDaddy's website builder may not give as many customization options to consumers.Limited scalability: GoDaddy's website builder might not be appropriate for bigger, more complicated websites that need more sophisticated features and capabilities.Even while GoDaddy provides a free basic website builder package, consumers might need to pay extra for upgrades or more features, which might raise the overall cost of the service.Lack of control: Some users might discover that they do not have as much control as they would with other platforms over the appearance and functioning of their website.Users may not have as much influence over SEO as they would with other platforms, despite the fact that GoDaddy's website builder offers some SEO capabilities.

• Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Warum GoDaddy Website Builder gewählt wurde

I didnt switch to exclusive use of GoDaddy over these other products but I recognize there is a time and place (client & timeline) for each of them.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

For some projects it's easier. Especially when you're using GoDaddy already as a registrar and host.
Sydney
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 9.8.2020

Godaddy Website Builder is easy to work with.

GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

I loved the various templates that they offer. These templates can be customized to suit your need.

One drawback was that some of the layout features were limited and if you do not understand coding you will have to settle for what's offered.

Harsha
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Best website building domain for the start-ups

With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

CHARLENE
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Great customer service, dependable

I found it easy to set up , using the templates saves a lot of time and looks professional. Throughout the years I have redesigned several times and usually within a few hours a new site is up and running.

I would just say to keep getting the best site and price Call once a year and have them check the “latest technology and pricing “ many times its best to start fresh to have things look good on ever changing interface

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

I found it to be an easier setup , Wix was good to
Jessie
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

Go Daddy Website Builder was not user friendly for me

For years...over a decade actually...I was pretty happy with the Website Tonight product, but when I was told that product was no longer going to be supported and I HAD to switch to the new Website Builder, it was a huge disappointment.

I have used prior Go Daddy products and the Website Tonight was great but this new Website Builder promoted additional benefits that I thought would be helpful but I never got a chance to use them

So hard to use! Not user-friendly, very difficult to add or remove content, couldn't manage areas and/or text boxes...really horrible. I actually had a rep. at Go Daddy say I was to tech-savvy for this product, which was why I was trying to make my site more advanced than what the builder was designed to accommodate...that the website builder was much, much more 'basic' but was all they had, so I was stuck with a website I hated!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

Originally, features but that's not the case anymore
Jenine
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

GoDaddy has all tools you need to make your busniess stand out against the rest!

Overall I am more than pleased with out experience with GoDaddy. They were a life saver when it came to making my busniess stand out in the right places and to the right audience. For the novice(which i am) at website design, SEO ranking, marketing etc. they make it possible for the everyday consumer to highlight their busniess. It really looks like you paid a prefessional to desgin it for you. All the time I have people complimenting our website and asking who desgined it for you and how much did it cost? I think some of them really do not believe me when I tell them " I did it!"

What I like most about GoDaddy is how easy it was to build ouir website. Don't get me wrong you still need to put a lot of work into it to make it your own and so it also represnts your business. With GoDaddy they give you the layout and show you every step of the way how to market, how to increase your SEO ranking, they help you intergrate your social media, set up omline booking, and showcase your services. This is just for your website desgin. They help you register your domain, get a business email and much, much more.

What I dislike the most is that every add on is an additional cost. Not only can it add up very quick but unless you purchase them all at once you will have the product renewals coming out at all different times and it can be hard to remember. It would be better if there was maybe a package option. So you can pick a certain number of products you want that fits into their package options and you get a bit of a discount for purchasing all at once. Just giving the consumer and option to do what is best for their business. SOme busniess may not need much while others need a lot.

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Advantages of Godaddy's offered plans

I confess that I really like Godaddy, you find the best prices for domains of the most diverse types and still have impeccable support that only Godaddy offers. If you want to buy a domain that you already know is for sale or if you prefer to give up your domain, you can also sell it.

Buying a domain that is for sale is a great proposal for anyone who wants to start a website with their domain and does not have a known name and can choose to buy domains that people have given up using.

You can choose promotional packages including, the chosen domain and the protection of your data, the amount you pay is minimal and you can even include a hosting plan in your package.

At Godaddy it also allows its customers the option of creating sites, I currently have a Godaddy site in the free plan, but there are also plans that have more content and much more possibilities for use. I have the site on a free plan, not because I started using a domain now, Godaddy offered me the site for free because I already have a domain with them for a long time, but I can switch to the paid plan or not.

Best prices for website creation plans, you can get them today worth 14.99 in the basic plan to get started.

purchasing the website creation plan, I found the fonts very simple. I think Godaddy should give customers more font options for the website.

karl vahur

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

A User-Friendly Solution for Creating Basic Websites

Overall, GoDaddy Website Builder is a good choice for users who want a simple and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. While it may not offer the same level of customization and e-commerce capabilities as some other platforms, it is an affordable and straightforward solution for individuals and small businesses looking to establish an online presence.

In my experience, GoDaddy Website Builder is a straightforward and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. One of the major pros of GoDaddy Website Builder is its simplicity. The platform offers a range of templates that can be easily customized using the drag-and-drop editor, and it provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips throughout the process of building your site.Another pro of GoDaddy Website Builder is its affordability. The platform offers a range of pricing options, including a free plan that allows users to create a basic website and get a feel for the platform before committing to a paid subscription. Additionally, GoDaddy Website Builder integrates with a variety of third-party tools and services, such as Google Analytics and social media platforms, which can help users grow and manage their online presence.

One issue is that the platform may not offer as much customization as some other website building platforms. While the templates are easy to use and customizable to a certain extent, users who want more advanced design options may need to look elsewhere. Additionally, the platform's e-commerce capabilities are somewhat limited compared to other platforms, so users who want to create a more comprehensive online store may need to consider other options.

Janette
Janette
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Great Platform for a New Business

Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Krista
Krista
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

My GoDaddy Website Builder Review

Overall, I am having an Excellent experience using GoDaddy Website and Website builder. I have received good feedback about our company website which makes me glad I decided to use GoDaddy.

GoDaddy website builder is very practical and easy for anyone to use. It has several different themes and layouts to choose from that will be perfect your business. The 30 day free trial was very useful to get to know the software and give it a true test to ensure it met our expectations. I also like that it links with Square and provides built in shipping options to use if you are shipping goods to customers.

The only con that I can think of is the ability to make updates on your website from a cell phone or tablet would be great.

Antwort von GoDaddy

Hey Krista-

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you!

Thanks,
Jenny

Beantwortet am 23.4.2020
Sean  E.
Sean E.

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site.

After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world.

Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella.

We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete.

So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site?

adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Nibaruta
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 7.3.2021

best website builder

I have done a lot of website in GoDaddy website builder for my clients include but not limited to e-commerce, personal website, companies websites, and more. It's a thumbs up for me, but remember if it's a website that requires custom work or features Cpanel/ WordPress is better.

For companies that do not require complicated or custom websites this ideal platform to use. Personal websites and e-commerce are as well built easily. you can do it yourself and not you can partially give access to someone to do it without compromising your account. no coding knowledge required just drag-drop.

Everything is fine except the price could be better if reduced. and it would be nice if they allow freelancers to develop plugins for more features.

Warum GoDaddy Website Builder gewählt wurde

quick to set up, easy to use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoDaddy Website Builder

easy to use, friendly interface
1.270 Bewertungen