Blissfully Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Blissfully

Blissfully ist eine SaaS-Managementlösung, mit der IT-Experten Geschäftsanwendungen im gesamten Unternehmen überwachen und verwalten können. Die Lösung ermöglicht es Managern, die Anwendungsbesitzer automatisch zu identifizieren,...

4,7

Greg
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

Blissfully - Time, Money and Peace of Mind!

Blissfully has been a game changer to our company. We've saved countless number of hours of tracking down and monitoring our SaaS spend using spreadsheets and partial data. This allowed us to budget and forecast software spend for the year head, which is critical for operations. Also we were able to streamline a brittle process that was duck-taped together using Google Sheets to onboard and offboard employees, so now we can provide a better first-day experience and guarantee compliance with our SOC 2 obligations.

Blissfully solves two major pain points for me:
1. Onboarding and offboarding employees while staying compliant to our security and privacy oblications
2. Understanding our SaaS spend across the organization in a world where any employee can use a credit card to buy software

The UX is still evolving, so sometimes it takes longer to perform certain tasks then my ideal state

Robert
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

Making your SaaS and user association that bit easier

We needed to define the process for joiners and leavers that anyone can follow and action without misinterpretation.
By making sure we're tracking departmentally required systems to add and remove users from, which wasn't visible before (other than through a spreadsheet) when you have 40+ SaaS tools, and multiple departmental crossovers for these apps made this task manageable.

Now we're able to accurately and compliantly add and remove users to the correct tools (based on department tool associations) and view the spend by department, which might not be available in financial SaaS tools.

Its deep reach into uncovering the systems that we have used across all employees. The available details from just integrating your finance teams management platform is excellent with the added benefit of also what invoices live in peoples mailboxes and adding to helping you address ownership and a most importantly, a contact within your org that can help when speaking about renewals.
This also aids in ensuring an extra layer of data points to ensure we're not missing not just the system, but also the total expenditure at a glance.
Being able to manage onboarding and offboarding processes through predefined tasks that also gives you a greater link between required apps, and then how you manage that. Their CEO and other senior members are on Slack and have been more than happy to help us with a number of niche questions around the way we use onboarding at our company.
Escalations of workflows from tickets is a welcome function that enables clear lines on responsibility so you can mitigate having to chase people.

There is currently no support for GBP (£) (the native $ is used for all transactions regardless of currency the subscription has been paid in) and thus also converts it, so your numbers for total spend will not necessarily match up to your actual spend. Conversions are also done on a per transaction/invoice level at the exchange rate for the day on the invoice, so you cant "undo" the conversion in one fell swoop back to your chosen currency.
Some of the UI is a little jarring when attempting to navigate between departments and their tasks when inside the onboarding/offboarding workflows. Each click loads a new page, and when youre trying to quickly navigate and view similar tasks lists (which dont take up much browser window space) for comparison it slows down your overall flow when trying to amend lists quickly.

Hayley
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Depends what you need it for

The customer service has been great. When and if I reach out about something, they are right there, which tells me that should I have a frustration I need to address, I know I am able to and it will not fall on deaf ears.

There has been significant product updates which has helped with my main purpose of using it, which is to onboard and offboard people. The ability to shut off or transfer the google profile right there from Blissfully is very helpful. The visual of the workflow is also helpful, from my perspective.

I always have had trouble with the provisioning of the software, especially with the offboarding. For some reason, the program owners do not transfer over the same way from onboarding to offboarding. This is frustrating because it creates a very manual offboarding process. Another frustration has been the programs that Blissfully ties to my employees. Sometimes associates are still tied to a program that I know we got rid of or I have already removed them from. All in all, the accuracy of the program is not as intellectual as I would like.

Die besten Alternativen zu Blissfully

Cameron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Ever improving, great service, on it's way to being invaluable.

Blissfully has been critical in allowing us to get control of our SaaS. Prior to implementation and integration our SaaS environment was a bit of a mess. Now we know exactly what's going on, use the workflows for vendor approvals and our control has increased dramatically. We even know when someone signs up for something without going through approvals so we can address those instances.

-Automatic detection of SaaS subscription and spend
-Platform is continuously being improved and team welcomes suggestions
-Fantastic service, very quick with answers and information
-Workflows are very useful and can be customized

-Doesn't capture everything 100%, but at least has tools to help identify and categorize the items it doesn't capture automatically

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Blissfully works great

Blissfully has been great to work with. I would highly recommend their service if you want to keep on top of SAAS contracts and services used by your company.

Blissfully is a great product for what it does at a good price. We love the on-boarding features for Blissfully.

I do not have a con with this product. I works well.

Juval
Juval
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Great features - easy to use

Ability to track app usage as well as create coherent onboarding / offboarding tasks for compliance and security procedures.

Nothing I like least and the the times where I thought - I wish Blissfully could do this - and then I'd end up seeing it on the road map!

Sebastian
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Blissfully has been merged with Vendr

Blissfully's design and ease of use stand out as its best features. It's well documented as well.

Now that they've been merged with Vendr, Blissfully seems to be changing into a new tool with different objectives.

Alex
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Blissfully!

Overall satisfied with the product and look forward to piloting some new ideas for the team.

The ability to filter between paid and free applications.

Integration of payments through Netsuite.

8 Bewertungen