Über Drag

Drag bietet Teams den „Posteingang für alles“ – einen Ort, von dem aus sie Kunden unterstützen, Aufgaben verwalten und Geschäfte abschließen können: E-Mail. Ein gemeinsam genutzter Posteingang und ein Workflow-Management...

4,4

Matheus
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

FANTASTIC tool! Helped me to boost my productivity & efficiency and made my life so much easier

What I like most about Drag is how it made my life much easier, and allowed me to become way more efficient and productive than what I was in my pre-Drag life.
Bring able to organize my e-mails / tasks in different categories, in a SUPER visual friendly way, helps to me better focus in my priorities, keep track of my to-dos (completed and to be completed), and save a lot of time.

For work reasons I have to use both Gmail and Outlook accounts, and unfortunately I cannot yet sue Drag in my Outlook. But my understanding is that it is in the plans of the developers to extend the functionality to Outlook at some point.

Stacy

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Stay organized and keep your calendar with ease.

Organization, ease of use, quick visual cues and ability to see where things are.

Keeping me organized is a challenge and a necessary evil. I work for 8 different companies and have my own business. All of it needs organized quick, easy, and in a visually recognizable way. Drag does all of that ane more. Dragging cards/information from one place to another without having to learn lots of steps and organizing my inbox in a visual way has helped my organization.

It doesn't have all of the integrations I would like (yet), so I can't use it to my personal maximum choice of integration with other software I use daily.

• Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

Didnt work and we lost hours of productivity

Negative. They refunded us but we wont get back the last four hours of lost work

Customer support was excellent in trying to assist us.

It simply didnt work, we lost hours watching videos they suggest, removing extenstions from Gmail that may cause conflicts and nothing suggested by their support department worked. Also its feels and behaves like a gmail folder, which feels like a bit of a waste of time and money

Die besten Alternativen zu Drag

Nik
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best Gmail & ToDo tracker for small business

Don't lose track of stuff I need to do in the future based on emails, like get back to a client in 2 months or prepare a presentation in a week. I can safely forget about it until I need to come back to it.

It is a SUPER product for the single person business - where emailing can be a really huge burden.
Gives basic CRM functionality - enough for a single business person or small team.
Gives a clear overview of email for easy management.
Track emails as To-Dos. Easily keep track of follow ups & tasks based on emails.

Hard to manage multiple emails - say shifting 20 emails from New to InProgress
Can be slow to load (but getting better)
I'd like better Dragg functionality within each mail so I don't need to go to inbox for each one.

Sean
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

So far it has been very easy to use and lets me see everything I have coming up.

Organization of my never ending inbox, and the ability to keep messages near the top, even though I'm not ready to review the information yet.

I have emails that I need to keep unread in my inbox until I am ready to review the information. Sometimes takes up to a week so having multiple columns to organize the different subjects has been great. This way the emails I need don't get pushed down the list and forgotten.

It does take a little longer to load than without. I am also using another extension inside Gmail so using both is likely causing some minor speed issues. Once I have it open it doesn't seem to affect it too much however, and I tend to leave my email open all day so not overly worried about it.

Alina

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Very nice app that helps me in everyday work at client-service dept

always know about what expect from my clients, who's interesting in precise topics, etc

most of all i likes push notifications with true names of readers and letter topics
- minimalistic design design
- easy of use - pick it to letter in 1 ckick

nothing, i think it's small tool do it functions well. but the newsletters quantity is too much )))

Dhaval
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Just what you need when you have a lot of work to do

Drag and drop. As easy as that! This made to very easy to use the tool! Its very intuitive and therefore makes it less overwhelming to use.

Color customization limitations. I wish I could add more colours to it and change its look better. The idea is to be able to change it as per my mood.

Mihajlo

Bewertet am 7.7.2018

Very useful gmail add-on for email organization

With Drag App my inbox looks very organized and email prioritization got a new level. With Drag I am always up to date both with new and old emails. Very useful add-on!!!

Sometimes it is in conflict with other add-ons that can cause bugging of Drag, but it does not happen often.

Frederic
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

A great way to have a comprehensive management of all your tasks & messages

The idea to aggregate everything under one UI is great.
Once you understand how it works, you really save time and keep track of your messages and actions

UI is still a bit cluttered but there's so many features it's probably a challenge to keep it simple.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

If I can be bothered to use it then it banishes my procrastination.

I love how I can organinse my own categories, I use:
- IN
- OUT
- SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

When I have done shaking it all about I can switch it off easily. So I can return to procrastination mode. The team at Drag are helpful and keen to make their product work which is also a plus.

I stupidly told my co-workers and now I cannot pretent to have missed an email ... I have dealt with this to a degree by faining eccentricities but I am not sure how long they will fall for it.

Cody
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.10.2021

More People Need to Know About Drag!

I can't really imagine using Gmail without Drag now, having used it for over a year. This is especially true for companies that utilize Shared Inboxes and Groups - the collaboration functionality is top-notch. We can basically incorporate project management practices & tools directly into Gmail, as opposed to having a separate tool in another platform.

The functionality for Shared Inboxes & Groups is excellent. The Kanban inbox style with notes, attachments, internal tagging, and automations to auto-sort email has boosted our team's productivity massively. Our company gets a massive volume of email in our shared inboxes each day, and prior to implementing Drag, emails were sometimes lost or responses were slow. Organization and lack of automation was to blame - Drag has fixed that.

Though it is very rare, every so often there will be a new back-end update to Gmail which sometimes would cause Drag to glitch out. The Drag team usually anticipates these rollouts and there is no issue, but twice in the past year or so we've encountered an issue. That said, they have always fixed it very quickly, same-day.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

This is a unique email organizer: you can categorize it, works like a planner and very...

efficient use of time and less stressful working on emails.

i love that it allows you to segregate your emails into columns/boxes per category. I have a lot of emails everyday and having it in categories makes working easier. The segregated result saves you time from looking for emails that you need or avoiding opening emails that I have already worked on.

It has made the email more clutter-free, work efficiently in the morning and less cramming on those important tasks that sometimes gets lost on the influx of everyday emails.

The app is also very accessible to users since it is already part of the chrome extension . You download it then voila! an organized email in an instant, everyday. The best part is that it can be categorized the way you do on planners: to do list, work -in-progress and done section.

I am particular with mute designs. This app offers a very minimalist design which is easy on the eyes. It is also simple and easy to navigate that you don't need a walk-through. You can figure it out on your own.

It would be a good input if the colors of the border can be changed. Also, the current version is only web version. It would be a better deal if there is a mobile version.

It only works with chrome.

Ben

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Still working on defining my workflow - currently using 3 columns, Evaluate-Respond-Send to...

Kanban layout
Drag and drop of cards
Drag on/off switch
Offers a way to streamline working through Inbox messages. Effective in saving time in sorting correspondence vs. to-do/action items

Need option to remove 'Add Column'.
Column width adjustment.
Autoassign to column based on label.
More options for Archive - remove/add labels, maybe more insight on what is processed, add a rule editor for Archive action.
Larger card view of msg or hover preview, I must open email fully to decide where to drag it.
I see message reply in a card but opening that card opens the original message, not the reply displayed on the card (bug?).

Joshua

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

It is a good tool to use, but I wish tools like this weren't costly. The cost adds up...

I like the ease of use and how easy it is to organize categories. I wish more features were free because it is a great product.

I don't like how when I first add the extension I have premium features, and then I lost these features without understanding that I would only have them temporarily. It would be better to start with the free features and then request a premium try.

Sam

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

A nice, simple way to manage my inbox and tasks.

Simplicity and easy of use. I used to create tasks from emails and log them in a separate system, now I can do it all within gmail so it makes life easier. There is also a nice flow of new features being added.

There were one or two small issues when I first started using Drag but actually the progress has been great and now there are no problems really.

Antwort von DragApp

Yes yes!

Beantwortet am 29.3.2018
Jerram
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Can not work with out it now.

Drag has made managing emails and assigning tasks so much easier. I spend less time worrying about if an email or task get missed now.

The gmail integration and user interface

Occasionally slow, but the team are always working to improve stability

Jake
  • Branche: Fundraising

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Drag has changed my workflow within my inbox

I love the drag and drop functionality, it makes organizing emails very simple. I also love the boards that i'm slowly creating.

I must say the inbox page seems to always create another page when its opened and I had trouble with receiving mail late for a while.

Jovan

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

If you want your Gmail inbox to keep always organized

DragApp helps me when I was used Gmail very frequently to organize thinks that I need to finish. I practically used it as a task management tool.

Very aggressive drip campaigns during promo periods. In some period promo e-mails came very intensively.

Brenda
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Pretty Cool

Organize better

Pretty easy to use, right out of the box so to speak you don't need any instructions. It just works drag n drop

Sometimes have to refresh but that is a minor inconvenience since you just F5 or just refresh the page

Rafael
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Gives you the opportunity to become so much more efficient with your Team in the daily Email...

work optimization and efficiency
brings our team together to solve jointly an issue, rather than passing the ball about

Easy to use, customisable to your needs, can share with your team members
simply a great new approach to handle the company work load, working together as a team, instead of shifting the issue around by email!

its hard to say at this point, I guess you need to be open to some routine change, once you are setup and used to the new workflow it becomes easier. I ll update if I find any!

Joga
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.7.2018

awesome

I haven't got any benefit because even after two months of purchase I am not able to install it properly but I want to continue because if it works well it will be very useful to me. If you want to market it well make sure that as soon as somebody buys it the Drag icon should appear on mail. You had mentioned on your site that it is free for crome and tried many a times but I was never successful. Then I though it might be a trick by you because you might be wanting me to buy the software. I did bought it but unfortunately I could never use it. The good part is that support team offered me video help which i couldn't because I am so busy. I hope things will be sorted out and I hope I will enjoy this product and refer to other people as well

I like making folders, easy sorting and scheduling. I have to organise mails in folders with editing of subjects. Drag makes all this easy

icon doesnt appear automatically. Installation is quite difficult. The software should automatically get installed after somebody has bought it. After installation nothing appears in gmail. We dont know what to do. where to start? If after you are providing one more liscense , then you should have asked the other mail I would get Drag installed. It means I will have to mail you again and no body has time for all this in the age of automation

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

I really need manage my hundreds email

I have to manage hundreds of daily mail and this app let me organize and visualize the most important mail. I ussually feel stresed and late in my response, but now I feel my inbox is in control and, most important, I'm answering to my clients on time

I visually have a canvas of my conversations by email, what I have to answer, what is in progress and what I can answer during the week. If you love trello, you will love Drag.

I would like this add-on connect with google task

Eric
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 21.7.2018

I use drag to manage my projects through several mailboxes

It helps me to split the flow and avoid spending too much time in reading mails. I can do more, more efficiently and I know that I didn't miss a milestone.

It's very intuitive. One can clean its mailbox very quickly and in a more productive way (to do, project, to finish next hour, ...).

It is necessary to well define your kaban flow, at least to put the right columns that fit your business.
I experimented some latency at the beginning, but not for a long time

Cameron
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Simple, intuitive, and it is constantly becoming more stable with frequent updates. Great...

Clarity in my mail.

Simplicity. It doesn't try to be something it isn't. It's the Todoist of email organization and that's a great thing.

I wish it were a standalone product/client so I wouldn't be tied to using gmail mail service. Sigh, a boy can dream.

Larry

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Combined something I do daily (sift thru emails) with my to do list.

Easy to use and pretty customizable. Ability to categorize emails and tasks like a deck of cards is really helpful for getting a handle on what's got to get done.

Need mobile viewer. Need to be able to see added tasks etc while on the go.
I also wish there was an easy way to put colored marker or font or something on emails and tasks so I could quickly see how much of one thing I've got on my plate.

124 Bewertungen