Breezy Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Breezy

Breezy HR ist eine Rekrutierungsplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Die Lösung bietet Funktionen für das Sourcing und Tracking von Bewerbern, Lebenslauf-Analysen sowie Video-Interviews und mehr. Die Anwendung...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Breezy durchsuchen

1.407 von 1.407 Bewertungen
Jeff
Jeff
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

Everything I was wanting

I really love the layout of the profiles and the layout of the candidates within the job posting. I can navigate amongst candidates exactly how I was wanting and it really helps to visualize how much volume I have for each role. Also, the profile scraping is really good and better than anything I have used to date. Overall, it's everything I was wanting for recruiting.

Boolean searches do not seem to be as robust as I'd like and the page loading time can sometimes be a little slow.

Yiorgos
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

A well-rounded and easy to use ATS

I'm impressed with Breezy's continuous product improvements and feature releases. I've also had such positive experiences with their customer success team. It's also very well-priced - you can grow with Breezy as your team grows without it becoming a huge business expense.

Breezy has everything you need in an ATS. The templates and automation are a particularly nice touch. For instance, making and managing your offers in Breezy is very handy.

A minor improvement is having something automated when assigning tasks yourself. It feels redundant to have to go through adding yourself each time, especially when you use Breezy as your default task manager.

Lever, SmartRecruiters und Greenhouse

Warum Breezy gewählt wurde

Breezy's pricing model is much more flexible and not cost-prohibited.

Mandy
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

Doesn't deliver what they promise

Very disappointed that we're stuck with a product that doesn't do what we were led to believe it would do. Customer service has always been quick but it's been frustrating that the response has been to enter it as a feature request...it's Outlook - the critical integration we were led to believe we would have and that's all the support we get.

Ease of information transfer among the team; ease of job postings across multiple platforms; quick response time from customer service

Software promised Outlook integration but they don't integrate with Outlook Express which is what we use. Outlook Integration was the whole reason we moved to Breezy. Now we're stuck with a product that only halfway does what we're needing.

Die besten Alternativen zu Breezy

Elisha
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Breezy is a Breeze!

I was having to host a great deal of candidate information including resumes in my own computer memory. I am happy to have a cloud to keep this information securely and free up space on my computer. I am able to search for candidates that match job descriptions that I am searching for better than in other platforms I have used due to the tagging feature. I am able to organize candidates well and visually see what kind of pool I have at my disposal, who is working on certain positions.

I have not yet been able to utilize all of the features of this product since I am a team of one and use the free version, but I can say that it has been very helpful to me in the recruitment process. I love the organization of it and the options that I would utilize if I did have a team. I look to add a paid subscription in the future to implement to communication feature of texting and scheduling. I used both of those features in the free trial and found it so much easier to communicate directly through the platform instead of using 3 different tools to text, email and schedule with candidates.

The least valued feature I have discovered thus far is that when I set up a position, I have to give it a number and sometimes cannot remember what number I used on the last position I put in. It would be nice if there was an automated feature that automatically gives a new job the next number under a category such as nursing. Another feature that has been of concern at times is that when I go into a candidate record initially to make changes in their profile and then go to escape the profile, the changes I made disappear and I have to go back and change them again. This only happens on the first attempt. The problem seems to have improved.

Vicki

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Rory
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Lever und Greenhouse

Warum Breezy gewählt wurde

Cost was a major factor in deciding to switch, and Breezy offered much of the same functionality at a fraction of the price. Taleo is certainly more robust and configurable, but that's not always a good thing, nor is it always necessary (or helpful when you have a small team).

Oracle Taleo Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breezy

Breezy offered the best combination of price and functionality that best met our clients' needs.

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

Great ATS for in-house recruitment

So far we love it! It helps us a lot with our interview process and word with other teams in the company

It's really easy to use! We love the UI/UX. Also, it's great that interviewers get a link to submit their scorecard directly on the invite, makes it simpler to work along other dedpartments.

It's still missing some features like integration with calendly and also having a different scorecard based on the interview stage. Although, they do have their own scheduling but given that we work with other departments it would be easier just to integrate with their calendly instead of having them go through the entire set up.

Warum Breezy gewählt wurde

Basically the UI/UX and because Breezy was better adjusted for in-house recruitment

Recruit CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breezy

Honestly, pricing! Breezy gives you almost everything Greenhouse + Talentwall offers you for half the price.
Syahadah
Syahadah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Manage recruiting process effectively

Managing all the recruiting and hiring process in one place has help me and team to effectively manage it. Recruiting process is not suitable to be done manually anymore, and we really dependent on Brezzy to help with the automation of the candidate applying process.

Promoting and advertising for a job opening to Breezy job board is very simple and easy to do. Keeping track on candidate application using the candidate management is very effective as it will produce a report and analytics for all the candidate data that has applying for the position.

Breezy is full of bugs and the report generated are not always reliable as some of the current data is not counted on the report which make the insight from the report very different with our own data. There are also no option to archive candidate data in the software storage for future reference.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Nothing really compares

- It has been far more effective for us than spreadsheets and tracking in platforms like Indeed or in a proprietary applicant submission platform

- It is insanely inexpensive for what it offers - like, unbelievably inexpensive
- Incredibly easy to use
- Lots of good tracking features

- Analytics numbers don't always add up, which is concerning at times
- The staff seems to be small and lean, and some are less than knowledgable, making it tough to get straight answers
- There is a lot of room for improvement, and a small team means they will only get to them over a long period of time
- It native integrates with virtually nothing and its API is very limited

Oracle Taleo Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breezy

There is just no way our firm can afford any other applicant tracking system. BreezyHR is literally our only option, but fortunately, has worked out well.
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

A good contender in the ATS Application Tracking Systems (HCM)

overall experience is good

fantastic integration of end to end process that you have in an recruitment process. great user interfaces design. api and system integration with other apps (zapier etc..)

too many features can distract from what matters. the onus might have been on me, however I did not get as many responses and it took me time before I could fill my candidates pipelines

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breezy

selected among other options (3 to 4 for test drive)
Scott
Scott

Bewertet am 28.6.2016

Great easy ATS

I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that!

We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product.

The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages.

I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc.

It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile.

My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Thanks Scott.

Great to be working with you.

Beantwortet am 28.6.2016
Shikha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy

My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step.

It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

Joe

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerab...

We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule.

The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

Haley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.11.2016

Meeting our Seasonal Hiring needs

So far we've had a great run with Breezy. We have to do hire over 500 seasonal employees in a 5 month time frame, and Breezy helps us to stay organized. Managing the pipeline is incredibly easy, and visible; it's easy to tell where our bottle necks are or how efficiently our hiring process is going. It's also incredibly easy to teach new users how use.

We started with Breezy as a newer company, and they have been good at listening to and implementing our feedback to fit our needs. I also appreciate how they keep users up to date with new features as they become available. Also- the way they manage pricing per opening versus per hire works for us as a seasonal company!

The pipeline function is incredibly visible- easy to move people through the stages or to another position.

I don't like how you have to assign a set pipeline and set questionnaire. I feel like that should be completely customizable within each open position. Seems redundant to have to have a position, then assign a questionnaire or pipeline which may be unique to that position.

Antwort von Breezy HR

Hi Haley - Thank you for your Breezy review! We're super-pleased to hear how we've helped you hire with ease and visibility.

And I have good news for you! You CAN customize the pipelines and the questionnaires assigned to each open position! We'll reach out to you in-app, but feel free to give us an email holler at support (at) breezyhr .com if you've got more questions about it.

Thanks again, and happy hiring!

Beantwortet am 10.11.2016
Semih
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Semih's basic review

I'm satisfied with the product. Sometimes I need help both for my colleagues and myself, then I find help pages and customer support engineers. Thank you!

- cool design friendly UI/UX
- fast response tool
- easy to organize both candidate and recruiters' communication, e-mailing, calendar.
- looking recruitment on kanban board - awesome

- you cannot merge same candidate in the tool, same candidate can apply multiple times with different e-mail address.

- many bugs (I encountered in every detail. i.e.after disqualification of a candidate remains in applied section, after adding document and saving templates, system still can send the e-mail without document) briefly test team should focus on every item.

- design for safari login page

Zoho Recruit, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite und BambooHR

job change

Lever
Nicole
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

Better results than Indeed and Ziprecruiter

I discontinued my subscriptions to other platforms, which works for me because I am purposely growing slowly and with careful consideration of each candidate. If I was trying to do mass hiring, then I would still use the other platforms but the candidates are definitely better quality from this platform which surprised me. Not to mention the prices of the other platforms are completely obsurd.

Quality of applicants (not just massive amount of resumes to filter through for those that "mass apply", very targeted and candidates who apply on this platform are truly interested in the position). Personal support that is available, responsive, but not obnoxious with repeated contacts from customer support and marketing. It was simple to setup and I've received EXCELLENT candidates, a very small pool but the quality makes up for it. 2/2 nurses interviewed, 1 hired and 1 potential/pending in the last 4 weeks which in this market is super.

None so far. I have been pleased overall with no negative experiences thus far.

Asher
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

Easy to set-up and use, and cost effective

Streamlined our applicant tracking as well as interview scheduling and tracking. Service is quick to respond.

Self scheduling feature is they best part and saves my team huge amounts of time.

I wish it automatically pulled in address data for candidates, but this is very minor.

Warum Breezy gewählt wurde

Hire by Google was sunsetted.

Cost, self-schedulng feature
Melissa
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Breezy Across the World

We've realized the benefits of having one location for applicants, job postings and resumes from all over the world. Our company is based in Bologna Italy and has offices in Germany, UK, Bulgaria, South Africia, Brazil and many more. Having one software and one location makes it all seemless.

I like that our colleagues from all over the world have one place to go for recruiting and tracking applicants.

Right now nothing is lacking, it was an adjustment to learn the process but otherwise it is user friendly.

Pia

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Help To Recruit And Onboard Applicant Seamlessly

We can utilize several systems for recruiting and organizing application monitoring. We can also organize interviews and maintain a record of applicants during the hiring process. Breezy HR can aid to remind me of the candidates I've previously interviewed if I've forgotten them.

I like that it provides one central location to store candidates' information which is very beneficial while tracking progress to fill different roles. It enables me to keep track of every candidate I've spoken with by taking notes, updating their status, and automatically sending emails. It's a reliable ATS that enables us to use additional job boards and increase the pool of candidates.

Scorecards and other important materials are not available. The time it takes for a job ad to get live is 24 hours. Once the candidate scheduled the interview, you are unable to reschedule it through the website.

Bewertet am 15.7.2016

Breezy is great!

I've rolled out Breezy for 4 clients now and all of them love it. It's great for small to mid-sized businesses!

I love the social media aspect and that you can instantly share your positions on a variety of social media sites. I love communicating within the software. No one gets bogged down with email and you can easily review conversations you've had about the role. It also allows for transparency and keeps everyone on the same page. Communicating within the tool is great as well. There are so many cool features, it's hard to list them all!

Breezy is super easy to use and cost effective. Many ATS's charge per user, which can get costly. Breezy charges based on number of open requisitions and you can adjust your subscription at any time based on the number of openings you have.

My only complaint is that anyone who is listed as a hiring manager receives candidate communication. Not a huge deal but can cause confusion for the hiring manager if a recruiter is communicating with multiple candidates on multiple requisitions.

Thanks so much Jennifer!

Beantwortet am 15.7.2016
Yann
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

From A to Z

Fast/live reply from the help center,
easy to administrate and easy to explain.
You can dig deeper in the setting but even that is easy !
Reliable, very reliable.

As a French user using the English version, i have to admit; Breezy is easy from A to Z !

not much, maybe that some refresh from time to time with the open window have to be done, but i mean... i do not have a reason to push you under the bus, Breezy is really the best platform to use if you are in HR !

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breezy

After Trying Monday for a month or 2...
Byron

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

Breezy product review - KornFerry partnership

Positive experience. For a new tool & vendor partnership we accomplished a lot in short amount of time. I can tell they value their customers and have pride in their product.

Customization, scalability, fantastic support, ease of use, and results. The Breezy product has a great interface or UI for internal users (Recruiters & Hiring Managers). The ability to quickly build unique workflows & incorporate current/leading edge tools is spot on creating a positive candidate experience. For example you can utilize mobile/browser enabled career portals that capitalize on these features: text field captures, video responses, customized workflows, chat bots, unique templates for email & SMS. These upfront candidate engagement features help automate workflow funnels to maximize critical human interactions.

Two areas come to mind. Like any newer software, ease of integration into current technology stacks has room to evolve. The system does integrate into a large number of vendor's existing systems. The Breezy team continues to work with their partners to set up critical integrations.

The second area is reporting capabilities. There is a solid foundation or core reporting already in place. The ability to customize & automate new client specific reporting request would be a place I'd love to see more easily integrated shortly after launch.

Kreasan
Kreasan
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

My counterpart tool. I can't do without.

Breezy is easy to use even for newbies. It elevates little effort to greater achievements through AI generated SMS, interviews and recruitment needs. I am happy.

As a beginner in my career, I had sleepless nights with workloads especially whenever there were recruitments and interviews. I wished for the worst after a whole week of such. I didn't know about Breezy. I consulted my close college friend who suggested Breezy to me. I have enjoyed my job ever since. My productivity has also risen gradually all thanks to this great software which I keep close to me in my career. Try it.

Breezy is fine. In my experience, I have no cons. It works perfect for me.

Ben

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

Breezy has loads of pretty useful features and if anything doesn't work they're super-quick to...

1. It's helped me to formalize my hiring process
2. It's helped me to save time managing candidates in my process
3. It's given my team visibility into my process
4. It's helped me to respond more quickly to candidates
5. It's reduced the mental overhead and stress I experience in hiring

I like that it is very responsive and it feels like it's designed to focus on helping you get the job done when it comes to managing applicants for hiring campaigns.

The layout for managing candidates is super simple and I've easily managed to save myself many hours moving candidates through our hiring process.

I was using Google Sheets before to manage everything and I thought I was doing a good job, but Breezy has helped me to simplify and improve my process as well as making it super easy to manage my new and improved process.

It's made us better at hiring, win.

There are a few features which don't work as expected and I have to work around them. Whenever I come across something that isn't working as expected I reach out on Intercom and receive a prompt response, so that's super cool.

But yeah, sometimes I'm like - why can't this thing be done differently. For instance when an automated email is queued, there is no option to edit the text. So if I've just been speaking to a candidate and I move them to the next phase I often have to delete the automated email and send a new one so that I can edit it.

Joy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Easy Breezy - HR!

We're very happy with Breezy HR. It's a great tool at a competitive price point. The customer service is also top-notch - always fast, efficient and helpful.

This is the first ATS I have used, and it is very user-friendly and intuitive. The dashboards are really helpful, and it's easy to communicate with candidates and team members. The scorecards are great too for evaluation purposes. The search function has been a life saver as well. And I've received amazing service from the Breezy HR team.

I know I'm not using the software to its fullest capacity, but that's because my time is limited to learn everything. But I have been pleased with everything I have used.

1.407 Bewertungen