Über Google Classroom

Google Classroom ist ein cloudbasiertes Lernmanagementsystem, das Teil der Google Apps for Education ist. Das Produkt eignet sich nur für Schulen und Hochschulen. Mit Google Classroom können Studierende von Computern, Tablets...

4,7
4,6
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Google Classroom durchsuchen

2.076 von 2.076 Bewertungen
Edwin

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Google Classroom Review

I like to use Google Classroom a lot because I managed and conducted my entire online course with Google Classroom and Google Meet.

There is basically nothing that I dont like about Google Classroom. It's perfectly tailored for students and teachers.

Moodle

Google Classroom as our LMS / Virtual Classroom

The most notable feature of this application is its free of use given the fact that our institution is a public one. The tracking system of the students progress is amazing!. The creation of classroom and delivering the codes and link to the students is excellent. The upload and viewing of learning resources is another strength of this platform. It also has the capability of integrating the different product and services of google. Overall, this platform is highly recommended for starter pack especially to those institution with tight budget.

The things that needs to be improved on this product is the assessment features wherein the checking of files and learners outputs is quite hard to view which sometimes leads to automatic downloads. It resulted to consume a lot of storage on my device. Another, things that needs to be improve is the pre-requisite features which requires the students to accomplish a certain topics before opening one. Lastly, is the monitoring of students access to verify whether they actually reading or doing their assignment on their own.

Rahmeia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

A Review of Google Classroom

Google Classroom is very easy to navigate as a student. The stream is where you can locate all your teacher's announcements and you can also easily find the assignments given by the teacher.

Google Classroom may be easy to navigate but it is limited to a few features. It has so much potential to be versatile. It needs more features to edit, post, and create learning and teaching materials.

Die besten Alternativen zu Google Classroom

Cyrel
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.7.2022

A Review about Google Classroom

To wrap up everything, this software is not perfect but it is the best so far. I really like the user interface and the simplicity. I would love to continue using google classroom and recommend this software to my colleagues.

The best thing in this software is it has a very clean user interface and it is very easy to use. The google classroom also has a mobile application which makes it more accessible for the user anytime and anywhere they want. I also appreciate that google classroom is compatible with pretty much all devices that have a browser window such as Android, Windows, Chrome and of course iOS.

There are only few things that I don't like such as the capacity of the submission box for the assignment, it is quite not suitable for large files. It also lacks features for active interaction.

Mahmut emre
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

improved google drive

The fact that it's free and accessible to everyone is a big plus, but the app is useful when used for assignment assignment and tracking. No need to expect much

It's the most useless google service I've been using since it was my field of work in the past.

I wonder why google services such as documents, blogspot, hangout, academic, books, calendar, sites, translation, which can be used effectively in education, are not fully integrated into the classroom. As far as I can see, only drive and partially gmail are integrated. I'm sure google has a thought ahead of time on this subject, but neither their mobile applications nor their site could convince me to use this service. It has not gone beyond announcement (event) and file sharing. Although the target audience was k12, my expectation was different.

Ahammed
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Easy to make business training

The feature of captions during meeting is very easy when we are conducting any meeting with English people. There should be more languages detection in this.

The google classroom should have an attendance feature which the admin can manage.The attendance should be marked by scanning the qr code the id card of thr employees. The attendance feature should work while not conducting any meeting also.

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Essential tools for educators and students.

User-friendly interface.
Most important feature is it's virtual classroom feature, Being myself an educator, I loved it.
I could give lecture and notice the list of students attending at same time.
Helps to assign tasks for students and track their progress.

There is nothing to dislike about Google classroom, as it is completely designed for teachers and students accessible at free of cost.

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

It so simple to use and effective!

This tool has saved me a lot of work when it comes to the assignments my students need to do. Also when I do not have time to print copies, they can just do them here once I upload them!

I don't have something I don't like. It is really practical

Nicu
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Google Classroom - the best method of video conferencing

I like that this app is easy to use, doesn't cost much, can integrate many people into an audio video call, and the audio video quality is top notch.

One of the negative aspects is that the app sometimes crashes and has sound delays

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.8.2022

The best software for online class help.

It is a really good, thoughtfully created tool and has made life much easier in the virtual world.

It is easy to use, very accessible for students as well as parents. Assignments can be sent via uploads, and emails. We can view the student work online and assess performance.

Many a times, students are unable to access certain links on classroom. Upload takes too long. Homework submission fails

Nick
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

Back to School

We have had to adapt more to changing technology in the past 2 years than we did in the decade prior. With the protocols brought on by COVID, we had to shift towards more virtual work than in person. In doing that, our staff and even our clientele have become fairly proficient in the concept of telehealth, virtual meetings, and other methods of communication outside of in-person visits. I believe this is what laid the groundwork for us to be able to excel with Google Classroom. It was a case of being at the right place at the right time. We would not have had the support of the staff five years ago if we implemented this change to Google Classroom, and we would have been hard pressed to instruct our clients on the ins and outs of virtual classes. However, the timing ended up being perfect for us. Our decision to spread clients out rather than concentrate them in one location helped us make it through the pandemic without a major infection. The one downside that we worried about was always how we would deliver services to all our clients and not have the quality of our care diminished. With Google Classroom, that prayer was answered. I cannot stress enough how well the Google Classroom setup is for virtual learning.

The best part about Google Classroom for our organization is the ability it gives us to have interactive groups and classes with clients that are geographically spread out. Rather than attempt to build a large facility in a single location, our company's strategic vision was to use multiple locations spread out in several counties so that our clients' access to employment and care would be increased. While this strategy has worked very well for providing our clients with more options than traditional treatment facilities, it came with the downside of putting a tremendous amount of pressure on our counselors and teachers. Trying to maintain a caseload of clients in addition to leading groups and teaching classes to people in six locations was too big of a burden to place on them, and we are not yet at a point where we can hire counselors for each location. Enter Google Classroom. With a minor investment in Chromebooks for all of our facilities, we have been able to effectively administer our entire curriculum at once, from one single location.

We have some minor issues from time to time, but they are almost exclusively due to the fact that this software is tailored to educators, not mental health counselors. If it works this well for a population that isn't the target population, I can only imagine how effective it is for actual teachers and professors.

Shazia
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Google Classroom, with various integration options, is the top-notch product in the LMS...

We have been using Google Classroom since 3 years due to the COVID pandemic and my experience with this product has been excellent so far. It has helped us a lot in keeping track of my students' progress and has become an essential tool for us in imparting education to my students due to this pandemic. It is an easy-to-use cloud-based LMS solution so one can access Google Classroom through the browser without downloading anything. Google Classroom has provided us with excellent ROI. With the implementation of Google Classroom, students' grades have improved a great deal.

The feature of Google Classroom that I like the most is the easy-to-use, user-friendly and attractive user interface. Another favourable feature is that this platform is totally cloud-based and so it works on any browser. Google Classroom has various features for keeping my students interactive and engaged in my classes. The most helpful feature of Google Classroom is the ability to link a Google Doc or a Google Form to my assignment. Another helpful feature of Google Classroom is the in-built assignment grading feature to award marks and return the assignments to my students. The graphical user interface for students as well as teachers gives it a better look and makes it easy to use. Google Classroom gives detailed insights about students' assignment submissions. Google Classroom can be integrated with various other products like Hapara and Schoolytics which increases the capability of this product. I can start a Google Meet meeting with my students instantly through Google Classroom for hassle-free video conferencing.

One feature that Google Classroom is missing is the attendance marking feature. This feature is available in most of the competitor's products and so it might be a downside for those who are considering this product.
When the stream is updated from the teacher's side, it does not immediately show up on the students' side. They will have to reload the page to view the updated stream which is a bit painful somehow.

Blackboard Learn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Classroom

We chose Google Classroom over its other competitors due to the wide range of integrations that Google Classroom provides. Also, its ease of usage and extra features as compared to Blackboard Learn acted as an inspiration for buying this product.
Joshua

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Google Classroom Changed my Teaching (for the better)

Overall, I love the ability to organize materials and assignments in a central place, by class, that students know to check for information. I can post links to videos and additional resources for extension activities that proves invaluable.

Ever since I switched to using Google Classroom as a primary classroom management system, my teaching life has been made so much simpler. While it was essential for running a virtual classroom during distance learning, I have found it just as useful as students returned to class. The ability to post all assignments in a central space that students are used to looking at means that I almost never hear the dreaded, "What did we do while I was absent?" question. Students who are absent know to check Google Classroom first. It also integrates nicely into our district's grading software, Synergy.

One drawback to the software is that it requires students to have a device of their own. In my district, students each have their own device that they take home, but if that is not the case, then it severely hampers the usefulness of Google Classroom.

Aniket
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Google Classroom: The Modern Virtual Classroom

I have used Google Classroom both as a student and as a teaching assistant. The features I thought that lacked as a student, were in-fact present beforehand which the teachers were forgetting to do, such as properly labelling posts/assignments, and arranging every student's grade in the application in itself. This basically implies that there is a learning curve to the application and is not as straightforward, which is due to the multitude of features present in the application.

Classroom makes it easy for teachers to create their classrooms and manage students in it. Counter-intuitively, it is extremely easy for students to register into their preferred classrooms. The administrators can add multiple teachers (teaching assistants) to help the main teacher help with managing the classroom. One can also sync the Classroom with a lot of apps from the Google Suite, such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Meet.

Google Classroom currently lacks a search bar to search for appropriate post/assignment. This makes it difficult to search through the timeline for a post, unless it is appropriately labelled, which is usually forgotten by the teacher/instructor.

Lena
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 7.2.2022

Google Classroom is a Must Have

Google classroom is a must have software especially during times of illness. It allows us to have full communication with our team and class from anywhere at anytime. So my child can learn from her bedroom live with her class, and be able to see the teachers screen as they are learning. I am able to share training with my team and have them interact on their end while communicating with each other. I am also able to live broadcast to our clients. This gives them peace of mind and offers a professional atmosphere for everyone. I highly recommend this software if you need to teach/learn or meet with a team of people without a physical meeting space.

I like the ability to meet and collaborate anywhere, anytime, and on almost any platform. It has all the functionality and features needed to learn and share information easily with live interaction.

Like most Google software, it doesn’t have many flaws.

Workplace from Meta und Zoom Meetings

Warum Google Classroom gewählt wurde

Google offers more features and accessibility

Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Classroom

Google is most cost effective and has the best functionality.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2021

Great Web Classroom - Google Classroom

If you've read my entire post and want a brief overview of Google Classroom, my answer is: Great! It is a worthwhile and successful application. I recommend it to those who haven't tried it.

Basically using Google products is very easy. People get used to the use quickly. An easy to use and very powerful app in Google Classroom. Whether you use Google apps or not, you get used to the interface immediately. In addition, it offers you very useful tools. In the current period, distance education has gained great importance. In this process, we have used Google Classroom in many of our schools and we are very happy with the results. Our teachers use it seamlessly with their students. Assignments, course materials, exams are sent through this application. In addition, if your teachers know how to use Google Docs, Google Classroom supports Google Docs. You can share/send spreadsheets, e-documents, presentations within Google Classroom.

We have several possibilities that the app can improve. Interface should be customized according to classes. For example, middle school and high school students see the same design interface. As you can imagine, the expectations of the two levels may differ. For middle school students, homework is more important, while for high school students, exams are more important. Even this view may differ from school to school, from curriculum to curriculum.
Teachers should be able to assign the same assignment to more than one class.
Students should be able to receive notifications if they do not do their homework or are incomplete.

Avash
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 7.11.2021

Simple and Easy solution for Online Teaching/Learning

After the pandemic, most schools have started teaching online. As our company has some schools as clients - we have suggested Google Classroom as one part of online schooling. It's not a complete Learning Management System (LMS) but is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that makes the online teaching and learning process easier. I highly recommend Google Classroom to anyone looking for a simple application to make the online teaching-learning process easier but one shouldn't expect it to cater to all needs.

The best thing about Google Classroom is that it's free. Another great thing about Google Classroom is that it belongs and so is connected to Google Ecosystem thus making sharing documents or classroom slides easy through Google Docs and Google Slides etc. We can also import files directly from Google Drive. Another good thing about Google Classroom is that it's accessible from any device - iPhone, Android, Laptops - Anything as its website is responsive and fits easily in any display size. Also due to its simple and intuitive User Interface (UI) - it's easy to start using it even if one doesn't have a tech background. I also like that announcements, homework reminders, etc are emailed to students automatically.

The only thing I don't like much about Google Classroom is its completeness. Google has created many software which are exceptional at what they do and offers all features that one might need while using its software. But that's not the case with Google Classroom as its not a complete Learning Management System (LMS) like Blackboard. Google Classroom is usable on any kind of device however, I have found that some features aren't available in the mobile application (Android) but that's okay as its the same with almost all softwares

Blackboard Learn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Classroom

Google Classroom is free and some teachers were already familiar with Google Classroom.
SM Iftekhar

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

A great platform for managing online education system..

Overall, I love to use this software as my daily driver. It saves my time & helps me to manage my studies in this pandemic effectively.

This software has almost everything that is required to conduct the course online. Our faculties can do Assigning courses, assignments, quizzes, share their class notes & attachments easily on this software. It has a great notification system for smartphones thus student doesn't miss out any important topic. It can also integrate many features from google service & our lecturer love this media more than other available alternatives. It has a clean UI & I love it personally.

I don't find any cons for this software. But the software would be self-sufficient if it integrates a group calling feature for conducting classes like the Microsoft team.

ALEXI
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

A Product That Gets the Job Done but is Frustrating at Times

I solved the complicated implementation of other software by using Google Classroom. Although there are still many problems with the mobile and tablet applications for the service, it remains an easier choice. I would advise all student-facing personnel to reassure them at the beginning of class that if bugs are encountered to take it easy and send missing homework or exam material by email. Try to be nice and understanding as your life does not depend on it.

I believe the most important element of Google Classroom is its ease of implementation when your institution uses Google Workspace products and services. It only takes a couple of clicks to deploy or archive a classroom, let alone adding students via their name or school-issued email address.

It should not come as a shocker that some of the pro's such as low-cost and easy of implementation both attract a degree of customization, SLA and reporting that is not at the level of other classroom management services such as Moodle. However, if the deployment is relatively small (let's say under 5000 students) with rather simple assignments and instructions, then it becomes a no-brainer.

Ross

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

They Continue to Improve

I absolutely am all in on Google Classroom and the way it continues to add features. Its integration with Google Meet makes it simple for students to remotely join a class. Google must have teachers onboard in their design of the software as it does everything that a teacher could ask for and does it simply.

Google Classroom is easy to use, intuitive, powerful, and continues to improve. Creating classes is very simple. It integrates with Gmail allowing student names to populate the "add student" box speeding up the addition of students to a class. Once a student is entered, parents and guardians can be added giving them access to weekly reports. Additionally, when those same students are added to other classes, the parents/guardians are automatically added. This continues throughout a student's career at your school.

The creation of classwork is very simple. A very nice feature is that assignments can be created as draft assignments and then scheduled to post on any day and time. So you can create a week of assignments ahead of time, schedule them, and then sit back and let them post. What is especially helpful is that assignments can be reused from any class no matter how long ago your created the class. Google Classroom integrates Google Forms as assignments allowing you to create self-grading quizzes. Those quiz grades can be automatically imported to Classroom. Assignments can be grouped by topic. Most Student Information Systems allow integration with Google Classroom.

At the end of the year, classes are archived, but are always accessible as sources for assignments. You can even copy a previous class into a new year, bringing with it assignments from that year into the current year as draft assignments, thus simplifying the new year.

We do not make use of the grading component but not necessarily because it is bad but rather because we are able to integrate Classroom into our SIS, Gradelink. Occasionally a recorded Google Meet created from within Classroom is mysteriously "owned" by a student rather than the teacher of the class making it hard to share with other students.. This does not happen very often but it is inconvenient when it happens and it likely not a fault of Classroom.

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Importance Google classroom

Google classroom solved number of tasks for each class of different subjects. It helps alot during covid 19.

It provides most of features which I need for solving my daily bases Task for my classes.
I can take attendence.
I cna share notes and handouts.
I can take quiz during time with record of time, answers etc.

Limited space is a big issue.

Another missing feature is that we cannot take print of quiz form like a ms word. The pdf version needs alot of pages.

Schoology und Piazza

Warum Google Classroom gewählt wurde

Cannot take quiz or vidoe class

Piazza

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Classroom

Providing eas to use and number of features especially the Google forms for surveys and quizzwa
Abdelrahman
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic

I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point.
I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses.
I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class.
Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class.
And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

Zoom Meetings
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Sería perfecto si no fuera por esto...

Aunque es muy simple no es funcional al 100%.
Este es mi experiencia:
Los usuarios (alumnos) deben de subir evidencia de que han realizado su trabajo o tarea, el problema es que debes de sacar una foto, el niño tiene que sacar la foto con el celular o cámara, subirla a drive, a su computadora y de ahí a classroom.
¿Cuantos pasos tuvo el alumno que hacer extra? --> 3 o 4 esto si ya sabe cómo hacerlo, cuando son niños pequeños prácticamente los papás deben de ayudarle a hacer todo -en la mayoría de los casos-

Si se te solicita escanear un trabajo es el mismo procedimiento, subir un video; igual.

Este es el problema al que se enfrentan los papás, es una comodidad para profesores que solo solicitan el cumplimiento de los deberes-tareas o trabajos en clase- cuando la responsabilidad cae sobre el alumno... y el papá o mamá que debe de dejar de hacer su trabajo para apoyar al niño a presentar su tarea.

Por ejemplo Classdojo en la actividad -tareas o trabajo en casa- el profesor le solicita al alumno que en la misma actividad o trabajo ofrece la opción para que el niño o alumno tome foto desde su computadora, tablet o teléfono móvil sin que sea necesario hacer 4 o 6 pasos extras.

Esto hace que tú como papá tengas más tiempo para tu trabajo.

Realmente es una molestia -desde un punto particular de vista- perder tiempo en 4-6procedimientos cuando hay aplicaciones/plataformas en las cuales puedes hacerlo más fácil y de forma práctica.

Por eso no es tan genial classroom.

Es muy fácil de implementar, es recomendado por muchos usuarios. Tiene compatibilidad con muchas herramientas de Google. Y a veces parece ser muy intuitivo. Es fácil.

No es funcional al 100%.
Tienes que realizar más procedimientos para subir tareas.
Ejemplo: Tomar foto, enviar foto a computadora o subir a drive, subir archivo, subir archivo a drive.

Si es escanear un archivo aumenta un paso más.

Google supone que todo el mundo tiene acceso 100% a la tecnología y a recursos tecnológicos.
Se pierde tiempo en subir los archivos.

Edmodo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Classroom

Lo elegí por ser fácil para empezar y por ser un recurso que da comodidad a los profesores pero no a los papás.
Chamroeunrith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Google Classroom best platform for Distance Learning

well, I can recommend google classroom for teacher who use for distance learning with student during covid situations. teacher not require high knowledge to use google classroom. also student are able to get their lesson and material faster than moodle.

- fully integrated with the Google Features such as video, lesson, track answer, integrated to assignment as well.
- work on all devices, smart phone, laptop, chrome book etc. easy for student to use.
- Integrated with meeting as well for live training.
- Live record with meeting and integrated to google classroom.

- less features than moodle, moodle can customized the detail features than google classroom.

Microsoft Teams

Warum Google Classroom gewählt wurde

because moodle need alot of customization and training for teacher to use, and also the bandwidth is limit as well for hosting, but with google classroom so fast because google have alot of CDN worldwide and costless as well, affordable price.

Moodle

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Classroom

First related to the cost, and also the management interface google is more simple than other product, and fully integrated with their featues such as meeting, video, etc. Another option because google has caching server in local ISP that have enough banwidth not slow even though there have alot of student surfing the same lesson.
Kyle
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Save Paper With Google Classroom

Google Classroom is an amazing modern tool for all teachers. Its interface allows for easier communication with student and teachers and more convenient school and homework. As a middle school and high school student, I really appreciated having access to these tools that didn't exist a couple of years before then. And with the following years, I hope to see more features added to Google Classroom.

Google Classroom has been a stable feature of my middle school and high school career. Almost every teacher in the school used Google Classroom as a way to make it easier for us students to turn in assignments and for us to transition into a newer more convenient way to get school and homework done. What I really like about Google Classroom is its simplicity. In conjunction with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Google Classroom really shines as a substitute to standard turn-in baskets using paper. It's the ultimate tool for teachers and students because all of it costs no money. The only thing required is a Google Account which is just as easy to set up as a Google Classroom. Being able to turn in assignments whenever via the internet is a huge benefit for students because it makes it so they don't have to sort through their binders to look for a paper they may have forgotten at home. All of your files can be stored in your Google Account which can be accessed by almost every device and therefore there is less stress when turning in assignments. Google Classroom is a strong option for most teachers of any grade and its ability to make work less of a hassle is in my opinion makes it one of the best tools for school.

Like most of the Google softwares, Classroom does not need much to improve upon. I suppose Google could add a dark mode if they haven't already. I haven't used Google Classroom on my phone but if they don't have this feature, they should add notifications for when your assignment is about to be due. Personally I don't have any issues with Google Classroom except its design. I feel like it could change it slightly however this is not really something that Google needs to worry about. One thing I would like to add would be an easier way to connect with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. For example, when I finish writing an essay in Google Docs there should be a classroom button that allows me to turn it in without having to manually go to the Google Classroom website and turn it in there. These are just suggestions but Google has made a strong application that has little to improve upon and is fine the way it is.

2.076 Bewertungen