ZeroBounce Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Marketinglösung, die kleinen und großen Unternehmen hilft, Spam-Domains und E-Mail-Listen zu identifizieren. Nutzer können ungültige E-Mail-Adressen entfernen und mithilfe der KI-Technologi...

4,6

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

One of the Top Email Verifier App

There are several aspects that I appreciate about this service. Firstly, it is exceptionally precise, and I have not encountered any problems with email bounces. Secondly, it is user-friendly, where you simply upload your email target file, receive an analysis, and new lists divided into good versus bad email addresses.

I don't really like the user interface, which appeared outdated. Furthermore, the process may seem sluggish. Although the price is slightly high, there isn't much to criticize since the service delivers a satisfactory output, which is an essential requirement.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, Charles! We appreciate your feedback.

Also, we hope you got a chance to log in after our relaunch - the interface is brand-new and more intuitive.

Much success with your email campaigns!

Beantwortet am 10.3.2023
Kimberly

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Best customer service I've had in years

Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out.

Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

Beantwortet am 21.9.2021
Jess
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Room for Improvement

Website is easy to navigate. Interface looks professional.

It is expensive and there can be technical issues where single emails are not validated, yet credits are deducted from our account. Also, results after verification can be vague. Catch-all emails unfortunately cannot be verified.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mrs. Jung, we're sorry that your experience with us wasn't ideal. We hope you give us another try and let us know when you encounter any issue - our team will be happy to look into it.

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Die besten Alternativen zu ZeroBounce

• Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

Awesome E-mail Verification Platform

With the professional / passionate / punctual response from [sensitive content hidden] , to the ease of use of the platform, these are all important factors that contributed to my decision to become a ZeroBounce customer. The very generous 100 credits per month free trial is not only attractive, but very useful, unlike some other platforms'. Overall, I am so delighted that I selected ZeroBounce. Thank you [sensitive content hidden] !!!!

None what so ever. ZeroBrounce is absolutely AWESOME and MARVELOUS !!

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Paul, we're elated to hear about your great experience with ZeroBounce. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you continue to enjoy using our tools for years to come!

Beantwortet am 2.5.2024
Vineet

Bewertet am 24.11.2022

Helped me reduce email bounces

excellet.

It has helped me in reducing the number of emails per campaign that bounce. Earlier we were having high bounce rate & a famous blogger suggested me to try zerobounce. After using it for few months I'm very happy with it :D

I wish they tell if my emails are delivering in inbox or spam.

NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce

because of the recommendation of the blogger.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Vineet, many thanks for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you found ZeroBounce so helpful!

To find out if your email will go to the inbox or to the spam folder, give this tool a try: https://www.zerobounce.net/services/email-server-tester.html

You get a free test every month!

We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out to us if you need help. Our team is available 24/7.

Beantwortet am 2.12.2022
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

Great customer service!

Good overall, thanks!

I just started using ZeroBounce to scrub my email lists. As soon as I got online, a customer service agent was available to chat with me and answer my questions. That made the site easy to use, and helped me get fast results!

I'm still learning how to sort the lists. The results gave me too many types of inactive emails, so now I have to merge the inactive lists from all the categories, and sort them again.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce

I used to sort my list in MailChimp but I wanted something more advanced so that I don't create unnecessary records in my listserve. Thanks

Antwort von ZeroBounce

We appreciate your feedback, Mrs. Petrin! Thank you for reviewing us.

Beantwortet am 22.2.2021
pratik
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

I will give 10 out of 10

Easy sign-up process, Great pricing2Amazing customer service2Comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy of their email lists3Best email validation software4Helps ensure email messages reach real people5Helped a company reduce their bounce rate to almost 0% 5Accurate, fast, and reliable email validation and deliverability tools5Created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume emails avoid deliverability issues6

Limited free trial with restrictions on the number of email verifications or access to certain features

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, Pratik! We appreciate your feedback.

Beantwortet am 31.8.2023
Julie
Julie
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

ZeroBounce helps us keep an updated contact list

The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

As a boutique public relations agency, we highly prioritize maintaining our valuable connections and ensuring the accuracy of our contact records. Our client portfolio primarily includes businesses in the spirit and hospitality industries, and we collaborate extensively with media outlets and freelance writers. We rely on ZeroBounce to identifying and rectifying outdated or invalid contact details. ZeroBounce’s Email Finder helps us to find and update a contact’s primary email address. We also use the service before we have a media event to make sure we have a clean and updated list.

There is nothing to add here. The service works for us and meets our needs.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Julie, thank you for sharing your experience with ZeroBounce. We appreciate your review and wish you success with your PR campaigns!

Beantwortet am 11.10.2023
Sunny
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Great Email Validation Tool

Before, I had a database containing emails that didn't validate. Utilizing ZeroBounce has enhanced my email-sending statistics.

Their support has been exceptional, and the client portal's UI/UX is excellent. My experience has been fantastic. Although they are slightly pricier than competitors, the superior email cleaning results justify it.

So far, I haven't encountered any issues. The API documentation has been excellent, and the support provided has been outstanding.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Sunny, we're grateful for the kind words, thank you! Reach out whenever you need us, our support is available 24/7.

Many thanks again, and success with your email campaigns!

Beantwortet am 21.11.2023
Pamela M
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.11.2023

Great product

Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

Easy to use, inexpensive, and helps quickly clean up lists. Recommend.

Nothing con. Great product. Recommend it.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Pamela, thank you so much for the great review! It's good to hear you haven't found any cons and that our software is helping you!. We appreciate your feedback!

Beantwortet am 20.11.2023
Bala
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 25.12.2021

"The Best Email Validation Software"

Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Beantwortet am 14.1.2022
Emin
Emin

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience.
2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow.
3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem.
2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Hi, Emin

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :)

Wishing you success with your list!

Beantwortet am 23.7.2020
Shayan

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

Beantwortet am 10.6.2021
Garret
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Good Value Email Verification

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Great value for the money!

I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

Beantwortet am 28.11.2018
O. Kelvin
O. Kelvin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles.

You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more.

One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue.

With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more.

In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

Beantwortet am 28.11.2018
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

Helpful email validation tool

Overall my experience has been positive and I appreciate the AI tech they have for catch-all servers. This has helped me further avoid bounces.

I use ZeroBounce on a daily basis to verify emails for large email marketing campaigns. The platform is priced well and easy to use.

Customer support can be a bit slow to reply when I had some issues

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, your feedback is so helpful!

Beantwortet am 23.2.2022
Feldriana
Feldriana
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us!

• Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer.

Beantwortet am 18.9.2018
Daniel Alejandro

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

It all started with the free trial

Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless.

Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

Best list clean-up provider

The best thing about Zerobounce is they provide an option for uploading a list in multiple extensions like csv, txt, xls, and also you can download files in the same extension. Not like the other provider that provides only csv and txt. Clean-up accuracy is great. I am having a database of corporate email addresses and the only bounce I have got is Internal bounce. Hard bounce was like 1 or 2 from 1000 email database clean-up which is completely fine.

Two things I don't like about Zerobounce is they do the clean-up slow and the price is high in comparison to their competitor like Emailable.

Emailable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZeroBounce

Because of cleaning accuracy.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback -- and for choosing us!

Please reach out whenever you need us, we're available 24/7.

Beantwortet am 10.6.2021
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use.

The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly.

Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

I can't think of one single thing I don't like about ZeroBounce! It's just that GREAT! Maybe a suggestion - be able to submit unformatted Excel Docs to reformat by Name, Address, etc in columns...but seriously - this is a GEM!

Antwort von ZeroBounce

This is so wonderful to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Beantwortet am 8.5.2018
Dennis
Dennis

Bewertet am 25.5.2018

Best software for eliminating spam messages in organization emails and chatroom

There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox

The pricing is fair compared to the enormous tasks and protection that arises from the product
Its easy to install and use

A few messages that can't be checked ,returns as catch all and obscure which I need to physically confirm by sending a mail to that email address

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Mr. Maina, thank you very much for reviewing us! We appreciate it.

Beantwortet am 5.6.2018
Serghei
Serghei

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

I had a great experience working with ZeroBounce and I also appreciate your API system, really...

Quality Results, Affordable price, API and file upload option
The checking process is really fast and easy to understand results

Till now, I don't have any Cons for using ZeroBounce.
Had in past some issue with API system but I solved it, maybe for API system should be more helpfull example/script

Antwort von ZeroBounce

Serghei, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you at ZeroBounce.

The Team

Beantwortet am 8.5.2018

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Best Anti-Spam Software in the Market

From small businesses to large ones, no matter how many emails and noise you receive on a daily basis, ZeroBounce has got you covered. The perfect solution for sorting, analyzing, and presenting the information you WANT and NEED to see.

This is the first software review in which I have no cons to mention, as well as giving it a perfect 5/5 star review.
Do not hesitate taking a chance with ZB.

Antwort von ZeroBounce

We are very grateful for your review! Thank you.

Beantwortet am 27.7.2018