Über Gmail

Gmail is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses streamline communication across the organization via emails. It enables professionals to sort inbox messages into various categories and place emails into new tabs using a...

4,8
4,7
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Gmail durchsuchen

9.978 von 9.981 Bewertungen
Richard
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Gmail- Günstige, umfassende Lösung, mobil und stationär

Sehr positive Erfahrungen mit Kundenservice gemacht. Immer hilfsbereit und kompetent. E-Mail übersichtlich und nicht überladen.

Verknüpfung mit Android Handy und Konten, Handy Suche und komfortable Nutzung ich möglich. Erkennt spam gut und erleichtert meine Arbeit

Walletfunktionen noch nicht weit verbreitet und rar.

Alexa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

Super Mail-Programm.

Ich finde das Programm super benutzerfreundlich und es bietet viele Extras.

Es ist nicht immer klar, in wie weit meine Daten sicher sind.

Dayna
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Gmail does more than you think!

My overall experience with Gmail is very enjoyable. I really do not have tons of complaints, especially since it's free lol.

What I like most about Gmail is the popularity, price, and ease of use. Everyone who has an email address almost always has a Gmail account. Gmail's user demand and features are extremely helpful with online communication efforts

The only thing I do not like about Gmail is the small storage space and the size limit on outgoing messages. This is a headache if you need to send large files regularly.

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

I made the switch from AOL to Gmail because AOL was dated. Once dial-up became a thing of the past, Corporate America changed with it. No one was using AOL for business any longer. Therefore, I needed to find a sufficient replacement. Over the years, Gmail has created many new features and applications that make it easy to stick with Gmail.

AOL Mail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

I chose Gmail over Yahoo Mail because Gmail offers more features.

Die besten Alternativen zu Gmail

• Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

One Feature Makes Gmail Essential as a Small/Startup Business

Overall, Gmail has accomplished everything I would expect an email program to do. The automated alerts about potentially-missed emails is what I think makes it the best option, and it's the reason I would recommend Gmail to other small/startup businesses to manage their email. It might not seem like a required feature at first, but as more and more emails come in, the prompt about having possibly failed to respond to one is essential.

Gmail is much like any other email program available. It allows free accounts, so the cost makes it a great option. If you want to spend a few bucks each month, you get email management that is tied to your own domain. This was great for me as I started my own law practice because it provided a professional email without having a website/hosting setup yet.

The one feature that would make me recommend Gmail over other programs is the automated notifications that inform me about emails I may need to respond to. Gmail is the first that I have seen to implement something like this, or at least to implement it in a way that didn't require me to set anything up. I read an email. I either don't respond or begin drafting a response that I don't send. Two days later, Gmail is asking me whether I intend to respond to that email. The best part is that this doesn't happen with the marketing/update emails that I've signed up to receive, like notification emails and such. Gmail seems to be able to distinguish, maybe based on the content/subject of the email-- I don't know? But it works great, and because it's been so helpful to avoid missing an email, I now prefer Gmail to other email providers.

I think the contact management can be improved. The only other problem I've had with Gmail has been with sorting incoming messages. I may have become too used to desktop applications that I would create "rules" in to instruct the program what to do with emails having a particular word in the subject or from a particular sender. I tried to organize my inbox a bit better in Gmail, and either I couldn't figure out how to make it do what I wanted, or it isn't possible. I'm not sure which it is. In any case, it was taking too much time, and it was easier to just "select all" and "mark as read."

HostGator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

I chose Gmail over HostGator's web-based email because it seemed more difficult to setup email accounts through HostGator. Although the cost is definitely better for professional emails using my domain name with HostGator, email is just too critical and I use it too often to not have it integrated with everything else. That integration, with the ease of setup, was why I chose Gmail over HostGator.
Desi
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 3.9.2022

My Gmail Experience

Gmail is a good software for companies with large and expansive employee positions. It holds a wider and more expansive business operation in dealing with sending, receiving, holding meetings, etc. I myself found Gmail a good email provider but, It just had issues that I did not want to deal with.

I liked the personalization settings. Themes, etc.

It was difficult to find information and navigating to find a specific function was difficult.

Oussama
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

Email me by Gmail !

I use Gmail a lot in my correspondence with my professors, as a researcher in international business, I prefer to use Gmail over my practical email for my university because it makes it very easy for me to organize my mail and prevent spam messages, and most importantly, I can transfer my files smoothly because most of them have a very large capacity, so I use Google Drive-In that and this is not available in my university email
Gmail allowed me to create a professional signature bearing my photo and my university logo and know myself very well to compensate for that.

Gmail works very efficiently, whether on the phone or computer
The user interface is organized and uncluttered and allows focus
The notifications are very convenient as well as the options available allow the application to be adapted according to the user's preferences and this creates a lot of flexibility
The ability to add digital signatures and logos works very smoothly and allows adding very difficult designs, which is not available in other types of applications and this creates a real sense of belonging for the user because he can form the image he desires about his person or business
Integration with Google Drive is great and allows you to share large files smoothly

So far, I don't see any flaws in using it
But with the continuous digital developments, I would advise the Gmail team to invest in the field of voice-to-speech for users who do not prefer typing much. It will be a very powerful feature.
I can also recommend the development of the suggestion system so that it suggests suitable writing templates for use according to the specialty that the user needs

Jeanette
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 4.9.2022

Gmail Great For Personal And Business Use!

Gmail is user-friendly. I love that it offers a free personal account as well as an inexpensive paid account for business. Gmail is the perfect solution for me to stay in touch with both personal and business contacts.

I love Gmail because the free personal email separates emails into Inbox, Social, and Promotions categories which allows me to focus on the more important email in my inbox first without getting distracted. The paid version of Gmail for my business allows me to offer a HIPAA compliant email to my clients with security features for client privacy. In both personal and business emails I can create Folders for greater organization and the search feature allows me to find information or contacts quickly.

For the personal Gmail account, sometimes email falls into my Promotions folder instead of my Inbox so I miss time sensitive email.

Alex
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Not Your Dad's Email Inbox

Overall, the experience with Gmail over Smartermail (through Outlook or web browser) has been amazing. The ability to manage users and get them set up on their phones for ease of access has been great. The additional tools from Google like Calendar, Hangout, Chat, etc have made the team communicate more effectively without having to use additional software or databases.

Compatibility with any smartphone and ease of setup, Ability to authorize other users within your workgroup to manage your inbox while absent, Ability to set up rules for within work group and separate rules for contacts outside of work group, Ease of importing contacts and messages from other cloud email systems (IMAP/POP3) makes switching to Gmail a breeze, Calendar is awesome as well

Tasks in Outlook continue to be superior to Gmail or any Gmail add-on that we have tried, Although finding an answer on Google is frequently a click away IF you do have a question or a problem Google makes it almost impossible to contact a real human being to solve it.

Deni
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Work with Gmail like a Professional

Overall my experience with Gmail is very good and I use it every day it really helps me in work efficiency and also connects with companies or individuals who want to work with me.

Gmail is very easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface. In addition, we as users are given a mountain of features that will spoil our work and our efficiency at work. And also the most important is the security features and integration that is very compatible with various platforms and devices. We can monitor everything in Gmail anywhere and anytime not limited to ancient limitations like desktop computers. We can open it on cellphones, smartwatches, laptops, tablets, and others.

Too much separation in features with integration with separate names, such as google contact, google forms, google meet, and others. So for ordinary users or ordinary users this will be a bit of a hassle.

Gopi
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Simple and hassle free tool for personal & professional communications

I used almost all the sections in Gmail application. Segregation of emails, creating folders, email scheduling, conversation chat section, and many other areas

Clean UI, simple navigation and easy click to finish the task and many other benefits are there with the Gmail. We can even schedule email according the the respective time zones. For any professional communication or personal messages can be used with it. We can also chat from Gmail for quicker conversations.

There are no cons at all from my end. I use Gmail extensively to make personal communication and professional as well. I'm using this Gmail application almost from 12+ years. Even, the application is totally free. That is one more beauty of this application.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

As the application is trusted and secured. Also, very simple to use. Any un experience person also can make communication very easily.
Cameron
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

An excellent & budget friendly option

For the cost and ease of use, Gmail really is one of the more desirable options available and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

Gmail makes email management across multiple platforms a breeze. Whether accessing from a Gmail app. your web browser, a separate email client, etc. It usually works pretty seamlessly and is pretty user-friendly.

Gmail has implemented some "smart features" for its email sorting and display. No matter how many times you turn off or attempt to limit the functionality, there is still a risk of emails being moved or labeled erroneously and a conscious effort needs to be made to keep an eye on things so that important correspondence is not misplaced or missed.

desmond
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Gmail: A great client for managing emails

Very satisfied as a user

Firstly, it is a highly customizable email client that meets all needs of managing electronic mail. It also offers a free 30GB of storage for every account. It offers a powerful Google-powered email search. It also supports Instant messaging and has advanced spam filters.

despite the above-listed qualities, Gmail however lacks administrative features like the ability to manage multiple calendars. Secondly, it lacks built-in appointment booking tools. Also since it is free, it has a large base of users and new users find it difficult in choosing their chosen username.

Binny
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

Best and easiest application for inbox and emails!

I am using my Gmail inbox (personal) since 11 year, on daily basis, which itself shows how much I know the depth of product, I have also used SMTP to connect it to my websites. In fact my institute also has Google Workspace, which allows me to use the custom domain email ID on Gmail itself. You will no find any other product as friendly as this. I use Zoho, Outlook, Yandex and many more, but Gmail is literally the best.

I love Gmail for various reasons, the most adequate reason is, it is age-friendly, Its usage is open for all age, let it be grandparents or early adults. Next one is the single sign on that your get with google across all websites using chrome browser. It saves hell a lot of time and efforts to remember the passwords.
I don't remember when was the last time that I made a account manually via email and password, because Gmail is only managing it for me. Thought this Gmail is just a email client brought to us by google and gmail id has a different context, but the after all having a gmail Id itself opens a lot of other possibilities.

Apart from all the pros and ease, I have a few cons to discuss, Gmail needs to have email scheduling and auto-responders in it. Or else everything is sure fine. I love the way they are continuously engaging the GMeet with Gmail to assimilate the video conferencing in a easy way. Hopefully we would be able to see heir chat, email, call and video call on the same platform soon.

Microsoft Outlook und Zoho Mail
Miguel
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Effective But Not Perfect

Gmail has a clean look to it, it is easy enough to read messages and the options (e.g., sending messages at a specific time, snoozing e-mails) are helpful. The integration with calendar and the cloud works well, better than some of the competitors that I've used in the past.

There are three things that I struggle with the most using Gmail (note that I am historically a Microsoft Outlook user):
1. I do not think that the "Archive" folder is intuitive and I struggle to find my e-mails when I archive them which has led me to stop using the feature, which is a problem given I like to keep my inbox organized
2. I appreciate the integration with calendar and I have used it often but have often come across issues where I am trying to share a calendar with collaborations from other locations and it will not allow me to share the calendar.
3. When I reply to an e-mail, instead of my reply being on top, it is at the very bottom, to me this is the opposite of what I would expect and often have trouble finding my draft after I scrolled up to review the respondent's email.

Zoe
  • Branche: Bau

Review of Gmail

Overall, I love google and gmail. I enjoy using this software over Outlook, and have used this software successfully for many years now.

I like that the software is user friendly, and easy to navigate. It feels very familiar even with the periodic updates.

Sometimes, the system is confusing when accessing the settings. It can be simplified for easier navigation.

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Easier for clients, office staff, and overall understanding of the system is easier to train new employees on.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Outlook can be overcomplicated and hard to navigate if you have never used the system before. Almost everyone at some point in time has used gmail in their personal lives.
Mauricio
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Gmail - Lo mejor para empresas

Pasamos de hacer un cambio de outlook a gmail, y siento que este fue el cambio más importante realizado en los últimos años. El poder importar mis correos de una plataforma a otra fue un factor decisivo , ya que incluso puedo consultar correos anteriores a la implementación del gmail en la empresa.

GMAIL es la mejor herramienta de correo en el mercado, la facilidad de carga y compatibilidad con cualquier dispositivo de computo y móvil hace de esta una aplicación al alcance de todos. El que le puedas agrear con facilidad las extensiones de google lo hace perfecto para acomodarlo a tus necesidades.

No hay ninguna funcionalidad que no me guste, al contrario siento que es muy amable con otras aplicaciones como grammarly, calendarios, etc.

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Funcionalidad y sistemas colaborativos.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Costos y facilidad de capacitación para todo el equipo.
Vijay
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software for Emails

Overall, i like it very much. It's amazing and easy to use.

I'm working on Gmail for more then two years. I find this application most useful, easy to use, deligent and interesting. It covers email marketing, email management and mail delivery at small as well as large scale. You can send a mail to three different person at a same time. And you can also send more then three persons also. Overall, i have a very good experience on Gmail.

There's a problem that it's doesn't send a mail containing more than 25 mb data. Secondly, it's features doesn't works properly on mobile devices.

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

I switched from Yahoo mail to Gmail because i didn't find yahoo most proper for my routine work. Buy now i can say that Gmail is better than yahoo.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

I choose Gmail because it's totally free and easy to use. It's good for B2B leads and fir regular company mails to employees.
Andrea
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Gmaill is definitely the best email services

Overall I like Gmail and I would not switch to another provider

super modern
Love google meets
Email filters and customizations are really nice
mobile app
easy to use
connection with other google tools such as sheets, docs, etc

Prices
It is a shame that Gmail has changed the pricing structure and suddenly extra storage space cannot be purchased per user anymore but we would have to update it for everybody in the company which would increase the pricing drastically although we are already on a paid plan..

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Easier to use more modern

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

More modern Connection to google docs, sheets etc Easier to use great customization constant improvements are being made
Jonathan
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

So much to unpack with GMail.

There's not much to say. GMail is probably THE single MOST prolific application in use across the interwebs today. I have personal gmails, work gmails, school gmails... and some of those schools and companies use gmail as their client server. It is THAT prolific. If you are reading this, I can only assume you have a gmail already (or are very very new to this whole "world wide web" thing.

There are some downsides to deal with. Since Google went to the three box (Primary, Promotions, Social) set up, I miss some things that I want to see. I get why they did it... but it means that i now have to deal with three boxes, and the concept of dumping the entirety of promotions or social risks losing some of those things. Users still have to look at every email. I've also had some bizarre "bleed over" from a school account, where I teach, appearing in my business email on my laptop at home. There is supposed to be some sort of firewall between them and it did not hold up. I worry that my work emails would end up on a school server as I do some sensitive work.

Otherwise, GMail is a very useful tool that appears on everyone's desktop for the whopping price of zero dollars. Hard to top that in the age of "desktop as a service".

Everyone has it... so collaboration and integration make it a huge "onramp" to the web.
Quick and easy to use.
Huge amount of storage space for saved emails from the past.
Folder organization customization.
It's free!

Not a fan of the way Google sorts "Primary", "Promotional", and "Social".
Spam filter can be difficult to teach and you lose valuable emails to its clutches frequently.
Google auto reads email to sort it... but if you're a privacy advocate, you probably aren't a Googler.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Better than most, Worse than some.

Overall experience, aside from the annoyances previously listed about IMAP slowness, has been good. I will hand it to them, their uptime is exceptional. In my ten years of daily business use, I can count on one hand the number of times gmail / Google for Business has had email outages. It is extremely stable.

I came from an Exchange server to Gmail when forced upon me by a new company. At first I wasn't a fan, and after a decade I find it still has its shortcomings, but overall it's still the best service I've used. The spam filters are second to none which is the #1 reason I rate this far and above other email providers.

Surprisingly, Gmail doesn't scale very well. Gmail's "labels" paradigm is similar but different than the folders you'd find in an exchange server, or even a generic IMAP server. Still, they've done an OK job mimicking the IMAP folder setup, although their implementation is woefully slow when using a desktop or mobile client. The native web client, while clunky, is by far the fastest and most efficient way to access a massive mailbox of hundreds of thousands of messages and thousands of labels. My #1 complaint about gmail (for Business) is that it's simply too slow once your mailbox gets too big if you depend on a desktop mail client as I do.

Gregor
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 11.6.2022

Gmail is, in my opinion, definitely the best option for a corporate email system

Many things - emails across teams and partners, including document-sharing and creating a record of interactions. More importantly for me is using Gmail to manage my logins to other apps/websites and also to manage my calendar, including organising meetings and responding to invitations from others. It works so well honestly.

It's so well-integrated into other Google products, it's great that it's set up to alert me when someone comments on a google sheet, slide or doc that I have sent them. It's really well-integrated with Jira, also notifying me of changes. I like that we can use Gmail at my work without it including Gmail in the address - and that I can so easily use it in tandem with Okta to manage my logins. It's easy to search for historical emails, easy to control spam/promotions etc. and easy to tag colleagues in emails. I like being able to clearly see my calendar within Gmail and how easy it is to create new events and to invite colleagues. It's also easy to deal with event invitations from other colleagues and to add them to my calendar. I like how easy it is to store multiple accounts on one device. It's also great that it's easy to unsubscribe from undesired emails. I personally find it so much easier to use than Outlook.

Tiny things: when I report something as spam, it doesn't always mean that every email from that address in future automatically goes to spam as well. The thing I definitely find most annoying is that emails disappear from the main page once a certain number (500?) are in my inbox. If I am away from work for a few days, this makes it really difficult to locate emails that I may have been sent during that time as they seem to have disappeared (I know I could find them by searching, but this is not always possible).

Raj
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

A most versatile email communication tool that is free to use

Overall, Gmail has almost every feature to offer better communication to a large range of users. It is so efficient that it has become synonymous with the service it offers e.g. Xerox stands for photocopy and Gmail stands for email.

1. Gmail helps you organize your email in folders and labels. You can even mark stars to quickly retrieve important messages whenever you need them.
2. The search feature is most useful where you can use the different combinations to reach your desired messages.
3. Gmail is almost spam-free as it helps you report spam and unsubscribe unwanted push mails.
4. Snooze and task features are the best for time management, especially when you get too many emails where some action is required to be taken.
5. It is well-integrated with other Google tools like chat, tasks, calendar, and contacts to help you get maximum mileage from your communications.
6. The settings are quite detailed and help you finetune the tool to your needs.
7. Categorisation options like ‘Unread first’ and ‘priority inbox’ make life easier for busy people.
8. Gmail is also available for business users with enterprise-friendly features for fast communication intra-organization also.
9. Trash keeps your deleted emails for 30 days.
10. You can sign in with multiple mail IDs on multiple devices and keep your work and personal life separate.

1. The spam feature is not foolproof. Some important messages creep into your inbox and it may become chaotic to deal with too many unwanted messages.
2. Word editing options on the compose page are limited.
3. You need to go to the sent folder to check if the mail was successfully delivered or not. Gmail may introduce the blue tick feature to check if the mail was delivered and read.
4. Large files may quickly fill up your free storage space.
5. There is scope for improvement in the interface to keep people more organized.

Bethany
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

I always come back to Gmail

I've tried quite a few different email clients, both for personal and for business purposes, but nothing competes with Gmail in my eyes. To me, the biggest benefits are the ease of creating and using multiple accounts, the better-than-average search feature, and the powerful filtering feature. These three aspects are key to keeping me organized—I can separate personal, professional, and spam content, quickly navigate past emails to find key terms from past messages, and set up automatic features that keep my inbox clean while still enabling me to save all the emails I'm interested in receiving.
I'm also really loving Gmail's integration with my Calendar(?), which pulls important deadline dates from my emails and gives me push notifications to remind me to take action!

Over the past few years, I've only had two major concerns about Gmail!

First, I don't find the Social and Promotions inboxes to be well-designed enough to be worth using. The delineations tend to feel arbitrary, and I don't personally find it to be a time-saver. I would personally prefer inbox options that made it easier to pull out emails TRULY sent directly to me (not sent to an email list or even BCC recipients) and perhaps an inbox that pulled out emails mentioning dates/timelines/expiration dates so that I could prioritize those.

Second, I find the Auto-Responder system frustratingly basic. Right now, it suffices to set out of office alerts for vacations, but it's a bit "all or nothing"—on or off, directed to everyone or not. I would like to see two options: (1) the ability to set recurring Auto-Responders to reflect recurring time off or similar and (2) the ability to set Auto-Responders to reply only to those with whom a user has NOT previously corresponded. Right now, the system allows users to set responses to Contacts Only, but adding every person with whom one corresponds to one's contacts is incredibly time-consuming. Being able to do so in bulk or use another workaround would be incredibly helpful!

Ernesto
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

GMail - No other email can compare

I have been using Gmail since beta testing it before it became live for all to use and I have not gone back. I do have several other emails on other apps like Outlook and Yahoo, but I never use them and keep coming back to my Gmail and its clean integration into all my other Google services.

The functionality of Gmail is not only robust, but it is simple to master and will soon have you integrating with your calendar and with the many other add-ons you can attach.

The only improvement I would make is to flip the current/response message to the top of emails as it currently shows below

Microsoft Outlook und Yahoo Mail

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

I was a happy to be a beta tester for Gmail before it launched and have been using it ever since. The clean integration into my Google Account, Android phone and Chrome book make it integral to my personal and professional digital lives.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Its the best, it integrates fully into the rest of my services and I cannot say how much I refuse to budge in moving onto any other email service.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Best email service without downloading an email client

Excellent. I've been going Gmail strong for over 15 years now.

Gmail's search function is what keeps me coming back. Outlook's search function is terrible. I love that I can also have multiple Gmail email addresses and have the email forwarded from them to the main one I use. This is helpful when subcontracting and I get assigned a company email. I have a subcontractor Outlook account that is a pain to use. I also use the labels and email filters which are super helpful. I can't stand that Outlook puts emails in a different subfolder b/c I forget to check it and miss emails. But Gmail keeps it in the inbox and applies the label to it. Gmail also has a free scheduling tool called Koalendar that is just like Calendly but better.

I don't like the ads for personal gmail or the privacy concerns. For business gmail, I don't have any ads and that's helpful. It doesn't integrate with Google meeting as well as I'd like (and Google Meeting isn't that great). I no longer use the chat function, but I used to about 10 years ago.

Thunderbird

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Yahoo Mail had too many ads

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

I like the web-based email better than a desktop client
9.978 Bewertungen