Über HoneyBook

HoneyBook ist eine cloudbasierte CRM-Lösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Die Lösung hilft Nutzern, Geschäftsprozesse von der Anfrage bis zur Rechnungsstellung zu verwalten. Mit HoneyBook können Nutzer Projekte verwalten,...

4,7

Christina
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Antwort von HoneyBook

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Beantwortet am 23.9.2019
Ezekiel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

LocallyHost.Com use of HoneyBook

It enables us to create, send and manage contracts, invoicing and billing like no platform we have ever used

Easily sending out contracts and enabling the clients to sign them electronically

The cost of transitions when collecting online payments from clients

DocuSign

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

We stopped using QuickBooks Online to send out invoices as we couldn't use it to sign documents electronically

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

We used DocuSign for some time and stopped because HoneyBook provides significantly more value
Mary
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Tons of features and options but overwhelming!

Honeybook is a quality program and great for those who already have an understanding of this type of software and have highly detailed processes already in mind or in place via another system. However for those starting out or with a less intricate client management process it is overwhelming to setup which is why I ended up looking for a different system.

I like the Honeybook has a range of features and can be used in several creative industries from photography, to floral design, wedding planning, web design etc.

The amount of time and understanding of the software and processes needed to create your leads management, project management, proposal, and booking pipelines is overwhelming sometimes alot is truly too much.

Die besten Alternativen zu HoneyBook

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

HoneyBook customer review

it is easy to manage/schedule appointments with the help of HoneyBook without it being too hard to do

It may be difficult to manage multiple appointments at once so i would recommend using HoneyBook for small businesses (about 10 - 50 employees max)

Cameron

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

CRM Made Simple, Slick , and Seamless

HoneyBook truly helped me "level up" my business in nearly every area. The integrations, automation, templates, and payment processing systems all stand out both to me and my clients.

HoneyBook's "Pipeline" feature makes tracking inquiries, keeping up with contracting and following up after events nearly effortless. The power to automate these steps in the process while still being able to customize the automation allows me to keep my client interactions prompt, professional, and most importantly - personal. Email reminders keep me on top of my inbox, and templates turn once-tedious processes into a breeze. HoneyBook's client-facing side is deeply customizable and helps me maintain a professional aesthetic even when I'm drowning in the background.

HoneyBook shines for many industry professionals but isn't without a few details in need of improvement. Uploading files to customize templates can be difficult due to the restrictions placed on file types and sizes. Businesses with more non-traditional models may also find HoneyBook difficult to customize to meet their needs.

Jane
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

Looks amazing but only if you are in the USA or Canada!

I wish I could have done more but there was a major stumbling block

It was so easy to start setting up and I could have seen this being adopted quickly by all users as it works in the same way as other well known products.

There is no option to change from $ to £ and in the address format. This seems like such a small issues to change.

Dubsado und 17hats

I didn't - I had to look for another option that worked in the UK
Red
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

HoneyBook Overall Review

I think for a CRM HoneyBook is quite alright however there are still many competitors out there that do slightly better.

- It has a wide range of useful features- Secure and customiztible- Integrates well with other services

- Fees especially for third party countries- Some limited integration issues

Breshea
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Can't beat Honeybook!

I am an independent author and publisher using Honeybook to procure and retain possible clients who would want to publish with Anglen Books LLC. Honeybook makes it so easy to do this. I've had a great experience with my free trial and plan to subscribe to the software.

What I love most about this software is that it is seamless and easy to use for first time users. I was able to watch and read tutorials quickly before trying the software on my own and it was extremely user friendly.

In my personal opinion, Honeybook is a fantastic software. There was no particular feature that I liked least. It was all very user friendly.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Bookwork made easy

I am a small business and need a streamlined easy-to-use system for invoicing, this is that system.

All the tools are easy to navigate, giving you a seamless invoicing system.

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about thi ssoftware.

Bryttney
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Easy and straightforward

I like that a portal is created for your guests/customers to log in and view contracts between us. They’re also able to view their account balance or amounts owed to the business.

I have no cons regarding this software at this time.

Penny
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Best choice I made for my business yet

Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

The pricing at the time was really affordable to get into. I did the one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. They were super helpful and explained they would put all my company details in for me as well as add my email templates and my collection pricing for invoicing. They did this and it was a breeze to answer right into. Also, they have their mobile app so I can reply, invoice and book clients on the go from the convenience of my phone.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them!
I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable!
HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

The hype & the partnership to the Rising Tide Society.
Shelbye

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

The easiest way to get paid fast!

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

After looking into many different options (I don’t even remember all of them) we chose HoneyBook because of: 1. It’s UX design. It was very easy to navigate and use for both us as the admins and the customer. 2. The process of receiving payments was so simple. 3. The template creation which eliminated customizing every single contract manually. 4. The app!
Stephanie

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

My favorite CRM ever

I've loved every minute! Even with the few things that I think could be improved on, I think their team is doing an amazing job!

The best part about HoneyBook is that I'm able to fully customize everything to match my brand's visuals. Everything about this CRM is easy to use. The support team is always incredible if you need help - they're seriously the best around. The community around HB is also amazing. I love how easy it is to go from an inquiry to a booked project with my automated workflows! The newer client portal feature is always a client favorite, too!

I would love to see a more flexible method for viewing pipelines and tasks. I prefer to view a Kanban-type of pipeline/workflow and tasks. I'd like to be able to click on a workflow and see how many clients/projects I have under it.

I also don't like that I can't charge for certain appointment types. I would love to use the scheduling feature for booking mini sessions or other items that I would charge for outside of weddings/brand sessions. It would also be great if certain appointment types could work as lead capture forms (i.e.: when an appointment is booked, a new inquiry is created).

For financial tracking, it would be nice to be able to create a recurring expense.

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

HoneyBook was offering a lifetime membership at the time and I loved their user interface!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

The community and support team.
Janelle
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 9.8.2020

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

Honeybook had more features to help me stay organized, email integration etc.

Dropbox Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

I got a referral code and everyone kept telling me how great the customer service was.
Michelle Simmons

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

The BEST investment for my business

Love love LOVE HoneyBook! I've been using it for several years now, and can't imagine using anything else instead. And their customer service is QUICK and helpful for the few times I haven't been able to figure out how to do something.

It keeps my business organized and on track! From digital contracts and invoicing, custom brochures and questionnaires, to email tracking and a simple way to see what step I'm at with each project, HoneyBook keeps me on track.

The worst part about it is getting started, but even THAT is pretty simple with their "concierge service" where you can send them your current forms and they'll digitize them for you!

Duane

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Honeybook just works!

I am very happy with the software.

I really like how seamless, intuitive, and robust honeybook is. I like how it keeps me on track and integrates with calendars, emails, and helps my clients stay organized.

Some of the features I would like to see in the future would be the ability to integrate a "store"-like function directly into the crm. I would like my clients to be able to choose from options that I offer and those choices to become a proposal or invoice.

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

Dj Event Planner was clunky and bloated with features that I never used.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

I liked Honeybook's interface more.
Kristin
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.9.2019

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

Antwort von HoneyBook

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

Beantwortet am 30.9.2019
Taylann
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 30.7.2022

Best business decision!

Incredible. I can't see us using any other program.

Integration with gmail for scheduling, payment processing and mobile app! Also, how easy it is to use and how it maximizes the client experience.

For our industry, it is lacking an edidable document such as a BEO or Event Details Sheet - I wish this type of document would be an option.

Warum HoneyBook gewählt wurde

Smaller company management and better fit for our current business.

Caterease

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

Mobile app and integration with Gmail for scheduling tool.
Jessica
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

Charlene
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Keeping it all together!

I have loved Honeybook since I first downloaded it...Customizing everything was easy and FUN! Any time i had questions customer service was super fast and nice...which makes everything easier!

I love that all my projects are in one space, and organized so I can see where I am with what at what time...with just a click!

I don't have a con...Although it is worth each penny that they charge, it is hard justifying when business stopped bc of a virus (which shall not be named lol) I wanted to keep it to keep everything together but could not when even communication stopped with clients for a while.

Natasha
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

Natasha Rae Artistry Review

Very user friendly

Streamlines workflow, templates are either already perfectly set up, or if not, so easy to make changes.

Con mentioned in previous question when asked how can you improve

Corbin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

Can’t do business without it!

It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

17hats und Curate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HoneyBook

It fit more of my needs as an event venue owner
Alysha

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Like having a personal assistant!

The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Ronni
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Excellent Functional Techn

Love it overall.

I signed with Honeybook originally just to replace services that Wedding Wire had dropped. I expect this to be short term and didn't see that I would use it much besides what I needed to replace. I was absolutely mistaken!! This product changed the way I do business. My process from inquiry to booking is streamlined. The contract templates are solid. The entire suite of technology doesn't just make my job easier, it increases my value to my clients. I can't recommend Honeybook more highly! I am always telling others in my industsry what a valuable tool this is. Their customer support team is outstanding as well. Absolutely worth it!!

I wish I could go back to an email besides the last one and still reply to that rather than have to always start a new thread. I don't like that I can't tell if I have sent the Client Portal link to a client or not. I have a difficult time with the copy/paste function on my keyboard inside Honeybook.

557 Bewertungen