SalesLoft Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SalesLoft

SalesLoft ist ein Online-Sales-Engagement-System zur Steigerung des Verkaufs und Umsatzes von Unternehmen. Auf einer einzigen Plattform stattet die Lösung Verkaufsgruppen mit Tools für Kommunikation, E-Mail-Tracking und mehr aus,...

4,1

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Salesloft für Salesmaschinen!

Salesloft hat alles was man für den Kundenkontakt braucht. Besonders die Cadence Funktion ist perfekt und lässt eine ordentliche und sequenzierte Arbeitsweise zu.

Es gibt nichts was fehlt. Keine negativen Punkte

Hana
Hana

Bewertet am 18.6.2023

Great platform, makes reaching out to clients so much easier

The integration of call and email tracking with CRM, along with the use of the cadence tool, proves to be beneficial in automating and simplifying the process. Even if you lack technical expertise, you can quickly grasp its functionality as it is user-friendly and easy to understand. This reliable tool empowers you to enhance work efficiency and effortlessly manage demanding assignments.

The emails sometimes encounter problems, and there can be instances of system crashes. Additionally, the notifications might be delayed, which doesn't contribute positively. To ensure smooth functioning of SalesLoft, a reliable and uninterrupted internet connection would be advantageous. Importing individual items into SalesLoft can be time-consuming, and if a crash occurs, it may take a while to resume normal operations.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Manage your sales outreach in a few clicks - time saving where you need it.

Overall a positive experience we have a really strong customer success rep in [sensitive content hidden] who has been on hand with any questions we have had. She guided us through our implementation across several teams and we have had a couple of best practice sessions to make sure everyone is on the same page. Salesloft is pretty self explanatory to use and once you get started the UI makes sense on how to work. For team members coming from pure CRM usage it can be a bit of a learning curve but once they get the hang of it they love how much more they can get done.

The most important reason for implementing Salesloft was our SDR team was slowed down by very admin heavy processes and onboarding became a time sync for new team members to learn. Salesloft meant that new team members could know exactly what was expected as outreach for certain prospects. It also means you now have access to a really rich amount of data to understand what types of outreach = success whether it be mixing up length or when certain emails are sent, no. calls etc. Suddenly having access to this information meant that the most successful SDRs no longer had information siloed to them and we could get more and more best practices shared across the team.

I mentioned when assessing the features the couple of things where Salesloft could improve: - increase focus for non opp creating SDRs. This would mean that those teams could take more advantage of the coaching modules and actually get richer data when their looking for trends across performance. Most interesting to me would be- number of high value activities completed - no meetings booked - no. meetings attended - being able to read leads converted to an opportunity which is the traditional way Salesforce would identify success. Since the release of Rhythm there has been some jankiness in the tool. A few screens that don't take you where you are supposed to go and some slowness with pre-scheduled emails. Their product team has messaged and said they are working on these areas.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SalesLoft

I had used Salesloft before at a previous company and enjoyed the experience and the team I had worked with.

Die besten Alternativen zu SalesLoft

Eric
Eric

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Great product but has issues

Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Jacopo
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Salesloft review - JB

The possibility to create cadences is really useful to me (and in general for any sales company)

In order to create cadences you must import all contact from another platform (Salesforce in my case) and this is a long process

Almir
Almir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

Using SalesLoft has been a transformative experience

In summary, SalesLoft is a powerful sales engagement platform that revolutionises sales teams' operations. Its automation capabilities, personalised communication tools, seamless integrations, and robust analytics empower sales professionals to work efficiently, engage prospects effectively, and drive results. Whether you are a small team or a large enterprise, SalesLoft provides the necessary tools to enhance productivity, optimise workflows, and achieve sales success.

SalesLoft is a game-changer for sales teams seeking to optimise their outreach and maximize their results. As a user of SalesLoft, I have discovered several remarkable features that make it an invaluable tool for sales professionals.

Some users might find less appealing is the learning curve associated with SalesLoft. While the platform offers robust functionality, mastering all its features and maximizing its potential may require time and effort.

Drew
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

SalesLoft product review

Overall I have not been satisfied with our experience using SalesLoft because of the lacking support for business to consumers. On top of this, the customer service is nearly non-existent. Our account manager is not easy to work with and honestly has been a massive struggle for our business due to the extra resources required to get SalesLoft running as it should with the limited support coming from the SalesLoft support team.

Overrall SalesLoft provides a way for customers to interact with business to business in a fairly new way. It helps with staying in touch and maintaining relationships that they say will help build your business.

SalesLoft completely fails when it comes to interacting with business to consumers. There is no good texting feature as most consumers are texting during business hours rather than talking on the phone or managing their personal emails. This is the reason I would not recommend SalesLoft to a business.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Standard SEP but CS was a let down

-It was easy to create cadences-Cadences could be pushed to my team through a variety of methods like our CRM and other marketing tools

The customer service was a big let down. We lost key functionality and our support ticket was seemingly abandoned after being passed around a few months. For this reason we've decided to no longer renew our contract.

Mike

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

Your sales team needs Salesloft

Extremely pleased and would not want to attempt my daily tasks without it.

Total organizational platform for my daily outbound sales duties.

None. Salesloft is the best platform I have ever used. It fits perfectly with our duties.

Justin
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Love it!

I've been extremely happy with the ease of use of SalesLoft! It's a great tool!

It's perfect tool for what I have to use it for, it's been fantastic.

Heidi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

Great Platform

Easy way to create campaigns and send emails

can't send 1000 at a time anymore, have to send 500 each

Maria
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

On an ongoing basis, it helps us acquire new customers and close great deals.

With Salesloft, we are able to track the emails that are sent to our contacts on a daily basis and calculate how many consumers are interested in our communications, which allows us to focus our efforts and successfully close more deals.

Thanks to Salesloft, we are able to automate all aspects of new client searches, in particular via emails. I absolutely adore how we can get analytics that show the behavior of future emails from our marketing campaigns and prepare reports and dashboards that show all the data captured, as it keeps us informed about the real level of engagement with our marketing campaigns. It's great that we can set appointments with potential clients through email and install appointments within our calendar and the client's calendar directly.

I'm having some minor issues with Salesloft, maybe due to a misunderstanding of the correct way to handle some tools, and I also can't filter the records properly to easily identify what I'm looking for sometimes. This causes me some frustration.

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

Email Cadences are good, but good luck getting anything else to work

Cadences are useful, but if you do not customize them the return rates are really, really low. Still it's something and it's helpful. If it did everything it was supposed to do, it would be amazing. You can take notes directly from the call and be able to mark if someone is on vacation to pause the cadence. You can also record calls. However, it just doesn't work consistently enough for me to recommend it as a solution.

I actually really liked the cadences and being able to loft emails directly from Salesforce. It feels seemless which is the whole point. You can also pull in useful information like if an email has bounced and you can remind yourself to followup or reply to an email without tasks which are super unorganized in Salesforce.

The phone calls just do not work consistently if at all. We've lost whole days and had to go back to dialing by hand. I had thought it might have been just my first company's situation, but now that I'm at another company, it seems like it is a Salesloft problem itself. It's a great idea but it isn't reliable and customer service is not helpful in the slightest.

Wolf

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Has made my life a lot easier

The interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.

Call quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page.

Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.

Elena
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

Sales Review

User ability is high - the layout of the site is easy to find information/content you're looking for. Like the use of "Snippets" vs. "Templates"

Calling features are poor - need to be able to call through salesloft with it accurately importing the call into salesforce and Chorus.

Filter options within a cadence or account are messy and do not pull the information needed.

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

SDRs Best Friend

SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

Brendan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.1.2022

One of the best Sales Engagement Platform

My overall experience with Salesloft has been great. At first, my network was bad and the call quality was not great, but the support team helped me and my team and now the calls and network are perfect and everything else is perfect. We have customized most of the automatic rules to meet our needs.

What I love the most about Salesloft is that it makes our Sales activities smooth, easy to manage and track, and provides great automation rules and training for me and my team. We can record all calls, all meetings, and send emails from the same platform, making it easier for me as a Sales Development Rep to focus on revenue-generating activities and automate all the other admin processes.

I think Salesloft can increase its integrations to include other systems that other companies are already using.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

So many features but hard to use

Motivation and automation for my team.

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Andre
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Old Dog, Learning New Tricks

My overall experience has been a learning one, coming from a CRM such as HubSpot which I have like several years of usage. But now that I have been using it

I do like the ease of use and I am getting used to it, as well I have looked at other learning tools, (i.e: Youtube)

Just took me some time to get used to a brand new platform, and sometimes there are glitches that happen.

Sam

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

A great way to optimize your sales outreach

Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

Aaron

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.

More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Great idea but the platform is built SUPER bad

The tool undeniably boosts the productivity of a sales team. You're able to touch a much higher volume of prospects per day than without it

the downside is the platform was architected and built by a 5 year old. Their APIs is bad so their email integration with Outlook is constantly spotty. The logic built into the Contact sorting function is very basic so its hard to sort through a high volume of contacts at once. Worst though is that their customer service always blames user error when IT departments have gotten involved and mapped the problems back to them.

Taylor
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Great tool, needs a few adjustments.

I'm enjoying it! I think it's a great platform that can use a little work, but it's great. I really like that it's not HTML email style so my team can make it look like their own.

I like how easy it was to teach the individual users how to use the platform. It's easy for me to set up cadences and get them ready for my team.

Personal fields, account fields, etc. I would like to make it easier to create fields and customize them. Also, it's hard to get answers from customer service. Like it'd be nice for users to have a chat area.

Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SalesLoft

The ease of use for our team.
Steve

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Augmented sales engagement platform

There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

I have been a SalesLoft user for 2+ years and still use it ALL THE TIME

Helps me personalize at scale

The software is easy to use, effective and allows me to personalize my outreach at scale - which is incredibly valuable

To be quite frank, the support team and CS teams at SalesLoft leave a lot to be desired and this is congruent to multiple conversations I have had with other SalesLoft customers

214 Bewertungen