Cloudbeds Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds ist eine cloudbasierte Hotelverwaltungslösung, die sich für kleine bis mittelgroße Hotels, Ferienwohnungen, Hostels und Frühstückspensionen eignet. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören Front-Office-Management,...

4,1

323 von 323 Bewertungen
Douglas

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Zeitverschwendung

DIe haben illegal Geld von mir verlangt und es hat Monate gedauert, das zurückzuholen. Man kriegt jedes Mal eine neue Mitarbeite und muss alles von vorne an erklären. Ich habe dutzende von Stunden verloren - katastrophal. Ich hasse dieses Geschäft.

Es war ok - es funktioniert für manche Leute.

Nicht flexibel genug - linked listings gehen nicht, zB

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review. While we are sorry our solution did not meet all of your property's needs, we appreciate the candid feedback. We are not aware of the billing details you mention, and we take those matters very seriously. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and reference this review if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for providing your feedback.

Beantwortet am 31.8.2020
Sidath
Sidath

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Easy to use and cost effective property management system with a great list of features.

I am very happy with the software

Cloudebeds is a PMS you get with a channel manager and booking engine. All in one software. You could learn how to use it without any one help. It has learning videos for most of the functions. Now it has multi currency functions as well.

Easy to use and cost-effective invoicing solution with a great list of features.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

We are delighted to hear that you are very happy with our software. Thank you for all the kind words and we would like to personally show our gratitude for being a trusted business partner. We are happy that you find it easy to use Cloudbeds alongside all the great features showing a great impact on your property! About your suggestion on an Invoicing solution, please describe how you would like the function to perform and send it over to our team at [email protected]. We are looking forward to your input!

Larry

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague.

The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern.

The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender.

Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation.

For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks!
Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve.

I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought.

There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice.

The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things.

Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Beantwortet am 13.7.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Cloudbeds

Brian

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Issues hidden beneath the surface.

In summary, they give the impression of offering the most robust software in the market, capable of fulfilling any conceivable requirement. However, the truth is that they are years away from realizing this ambition.

Exceptionally amiable and skilled individuals are responsible for sales, customer onboarding, and helping you begin.

The details regarding hidden fees and functionality are vague and somewhat dubious. Like any software, problems emerge, but it feels like I've had to submit 2-3 support tickets daily to get issues resolved.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Beantwortet am 14.2.2024
Rick

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

If you can get past deployment you will like the software.

Frustrating. Be prepared for the worst. Expect to do everything yourself and if you get a little help from Cloudbeds, be happy about it.

Google Hotels Integration was the primary reason for the move.

The worst part of Cloudbeds is the support. The people posing as support agents are mostly message takers. At best, they will Google an outdated support article and drop a link in the chat. You are on your own. You will need to troubleshoot all issues yourself.

The launch was disorganized. They turned the API on even though they had not finished our website, resulting in several duplicate bookings.

There was no team leader or project manager. Communication amongst Cloudbeds divisions was not good. Communication with us was worse. The site launched 3 days late. The developer had the contact info for another hotel on the site, there was no SSL certificate and the booking engine wasn't embedded. After days of trying to get support to fix the issues we jumped ship and had a site developed on Wix. It is a better solution.

As I write this, we have been "live" for two weeks. I can no longer run Google Ads because we are unable to configure a conversion. This seems to be related to the fact that the tag is in the booking engine (framed) and the website but I am unsure, and again, there is no assistance from Cloudbeds.

I am happy to be on Google Hotels which is something Lodgify was unable to do. This may help make up for the fact that we can no longer advertise on Google. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Mapping the units in the API was easy.

There is some very basic pricing manipulation missing, even with the PIE add-on.

Lodgify

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

We moved to get listed on Google Hotels. Now that it is done I am glad I made the move. If I had to do it again knowing what I do, I would not switch. It was 2 weeks of heck.

Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Lodgify does not offer Google Hotels integration. I was not happy with Lodgify support. I had no idea how much worse it could get.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we truly appreciate your comment. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from Cloudbeds.

We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at Cloudbeds. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via [email protected] and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Beantwortet am 23.4.2022
Nardya

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Help in Unprecedented Times

Cloudbeds has been a great addition to our business, unfortunately we joined at the beginning of January 2020 so were only able to optimise the usage in the first 3 months, however the support that has been extended to us during the Covid Pandemic has been exceptional. Unfortunately our business has suffered terribly with a drop from 80% occupancy to barely 5% but Cloudbeds has been active with their training support and relief support. It is refreshing in this age of technology that customer service actually calls to speak to you. We really look forward to a continued relationship and a return to travel and more business in the future!

I like the easy calendar use. Setting up promotions, loading rates, online training information

I would like to see improved graphics for the direct booking site, to really show off Promotions or Special offers.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for your trust in Cloudbeds and for writing us such a nice review; we truly appreciate your feedback and that you are enjoying some of the core features. Regarding our booking engine, it is fully customizable through open HTML coding and we have some resources in our knowledge base that can help you re-design it into a suitable theme of your liking. Please reach out to us via [email protected] and we will be more than happy to help you.

Julieann

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

Disgusting customer service

For 3 years I have persevered 😣 now I am done and do not recommend

The original sales rep in 2020 [sensitive content hidden] was amazing. So supportive, happy to help and fix any problems. Once he left you couldn't get any help in Australia

The customer service support team is a joke. There is no support and defiantly don't try and add two separate properties to one account

RMS Cloud und Little Hotelier

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Let's hope they offer support to their customers

Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Because the sales rep was amazingly supportive in 2020. Since left the company.

Hi Julieann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team will contact you to speak with you.

Cloudbeds

Beantwortet am 26.5.2023
Lara

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Great reservation system for a small hotel

Overall, I've had a really good experience with Cloudbeds and am happy that this is the company we chose when picking a reservation system. There are lots of different options out there, and some of them were less expensive, but Cloudbeds turned out to be worth a little higher price. It's overall a really good software platform, and their amazing customer service and constant improvements makes it a really good value. I highly recommend them!

Cloudbeds works really well at organizing all of our reservations from different sources. It has a user friendly customer facing platform, and the platform we use is nice too. They are constantly making improvements and really listen to their customers' suggestions. I think the absolute best thing about Cloudbeds is their customer service. Really. I don't know that I've ever experienced such good customer service from a software company. Anytime I've had a problem or question, I've gotten help right away. They seem to really care about me and my business, even though we're small. They always follow up to make sure my issue is resolved and their agents have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. Also, they've recently partnered with Google to put their customers' pricing and direct booking information at the top of hotel searches! I'm very happy about this as I think it will make a big impact on driving direct bookings for us. To me this shows that they are looking out for us as their customers.

There are a few clunky aspects to the software that could be improved. Setting up new base rates takes some time as you have to do it individually for each room type. Hopefully they'll find a way to improve that in the future. I've had a hard time setting up the system to automatically send a receipt to guests after they've checked out too. I'd also love it if our guests could choose add-ons when they book like adding a pet fee. It would be great if they could make this work with all of the different OTAs too, so that it's easier to collect a pet fee. Right now I have to manually go in and add this, which means the guest doesn't see their actual room price until they have checked in.

ReservationKey und Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

I felt the overall platform was more professional and I was impressed by the customer service during our initial meetings. The price was competitive and their product seemed to be a good investment.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

We are more than delighted to hear that you have made the correct choice with choosing Cloudbeds. We are proud to be able to provide you with a centralized system with the capability to dramatically increase your property operational efficiency. It has always been our main goal to provide you with a system so easy to use, that it can save you hours of work daily. Our support team is also very proud to hear how you have been well taken care of. And our partnership with Google also will increase your property exposure to a higher level and we love to utilize such a great platform in favor of our clients' businesses. About the suggestions, we will take a look and forward these messages to our team responsible so they can take further action. Meanwhile, please send a message to our team at [email protected] if you need any other assistance.

Baris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

Easy to use PMS with great booking channel manager

Cloudbeds is a great solution for us to provide multiple booking channel management with its multiple language and multiple currency integrations however still needs improvement in terms of number of languages and currencies it supports and integration with physical pos which leads to slow operations like in our case.

Really saves our time with its automised multiple booking channel management system especially its automatic rate management helps us to optimize our revenue by providing the optimal price for rooms over time. Offers a great number of booking channels, expecially integration with Expedia is really beneficial for us. Other great aspect of Cloudbeds is it is really easy to train the staff to start using it.

Acomos doe not have integration with the physical pos that we are using which costs us time in operations to manually input the credit card details. Additional languages and more multiple currency integration would be beneficial for the hotels which operate multi-national staff like us.

Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Cloudbeds has a better pricing plan and number of OTA integrations, number of currencies and languages it supports is much more extensive then AxisRooms that's why we swithed to Cloudbeds from AxisRooms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds provides the greatest number of different OTAs integration, it supports much more number of multiple languages and multiple currencies. These factors are important for us and made CloudBeds a superior alternative in our desicion making process.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review! We are glad to be partners with your property. As we continue to advance our software solution, keep your ideas and feedback coming. Cheers!

Beantwortet am 25.11.2020
Felix

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

The easy to use PMS

Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

- East to learn
- Very intuitive
- Quick on boarding
- Great Channel Manager
- Excellent support

- Not available in German Language
- No Accounting integration
- Invoicing format is not customizable

ibelsa.rooms und Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

- No 24/7 Support - More Expensive - Old Software with no updates - We had 3 separate solutions PMS , Channel Manager and Booking EngineN, sometimes they didn’t communicate well and we had overbookings or errors in the system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

The sales team did a great job - they took us by the hand and showed us exactly how to plan our strategy. We were impressed by their industry knowledge and it made our decision very easy. No pressure and excellent on boarding.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are delighted to hear about the great impact it has brought to your business, and that it also promotes efficiency in your workplace.
We have now launched our system in German, French, and Italian and I am sure you will love it! Regarding the integration with Accounting apps, we do partner with several Accounting apps such as Quickbooks, Xero, and a few others. If you need further assistance with integrations, please reach out to us via [email protected].

Justin
Justin

Bewertet am 12.8.2018

Great at some things, missing many

Cloudbeds is the best of an embarrassingly bad market. Their support is cheery and relatively quick to respond, which is all the more frustrating when they consistently cannot help you nor provide you insight into whether your issues will ever be fixed.

They provide an "ideas" site for their customers to use (so their employees aren't required to actually talk to customers), and they have gone as far as to REMOVE the ability to comment on ideas in order to add more detail/use cases/etc. If screaming into the void wasn't bad enough, now they've closed the door in front of your face.

Seamless integration with third party channels. Would be nice to have less manual work in between each, but that is not something Cloudbeds could change easily, since it's also up to the 3rd party.

Online booking widget/site is very good. Customer friendly, haven't received nearly any calls for people unable to figure out how to book. Calendar is relatively simple to use and provides ~80%+ of the info I need on a daily basis.

NO integration with a credit card swiping device. Instead, any walk ins or changes to credit cards for existing reservations require you to manually input the credit card, which is both time consuming AND costs us thousands of dollars extra a year in fees (keyed in cards are 1% higher than swiped for us).

No mobile app, meaning you need to use their site which is not mobile friendly.

Poor item entry to a reservation. Adding items to the system is a breeze, but adding them to a reservation takes 7 clicks IF you're already on the reservation folio, otherwise it can take 10 from the calendar! Total waste of time, especially when we sell numerous small items from our on premise store.

Ryan

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Nice product, but it has many floors that can only be solved by technical team!

Ok but could be better.

Integrations, online booking Chanel manager

The software is extremely slow, this has been reported many times, but nothing happens. The payment system is no good for the uk (except for online bookings) and we have resorted to taking most payments manually as a result. I love that you can do lots with the system, but sometimes it’s just information overload and could be simplified a lot.

Mews

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Eviivo was more suited to the B&B market rather than the hotel market where we had grown to become. Cloudbeds was a cloud based system with great integrations into other software providers, and seemed to fit the bill perfectly, and I could if it solved the little ongoing issues.

eviivo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Mews was to new to the marketplace, but had great potential.

Hello Ryan,
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our many integrations and channel manager, but sorry to hear that we've fallen short of expectations in other areas.

We value your business and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you directly. If there is anything specific we can do to resolve your situation, please let us know by reaching out to [email protected].

Warm regards,
The Cloudbeds Team

Beantwortet am 3.2.2023
Jim
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Definitely a game changer for the business!

It was confusing to understand all the steps involved to make changes and/or a reservation….like to make changes, then click update, then apply, then save. (3 - 4 step process to get the action u want done).

Helps with so many areas of the business it’s such a time saver once set-up and implemented.

If you are used to a one touch system like Square or other software, the learning curve is definitely a little longer with this system. So many steps to do the simplest of tasks instead of a one button click and ur done.

Beds24

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

To help streamline the whole process of taking reservations, managing channels, and provide a more professional experience for the customer .

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds Customer Support is top notch and very helpful with such a complex system .

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, Jim. We are grateful that our system is providing value for your business. Due to a better end-user experience, our platform setup can take time which is why our onboarding team is there to guide you throughout the journey.

We appreciate the thoughtful feedback and thank you for choosing Cloudbeds!

Beantwortet am 16.7.2022
Alex

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Happy with cloudbeds since we started 8 years ago

We started with cloudbeds about 8 years ago and since that the company keep grow and making life easier to property individual owners like me.

Easy to use and the connetion provide with defferent booking channel

I really like everything maybe the price for the othere service integration

SiteMinder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Beacause of the frondesk management, which is easy for everyone to work with.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is saving you time with a centralized platform. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Thank you for being a part of our journey as a loyal customer for this many years - Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2022
Antonie

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Very user-friendly, cost-effective cloud PMS

This software is great for medium to small-sized hotels, limited service larger properties and vacation rental companies.

Super user-friendly (especially as it also has Thai language) and easy to setup. Amazing customer service (especially loving the live chat - with an actual person responding immediately). Integration with Xero.

Lack of POS and some more detailed reporting.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review. We appreciate the thoughtful comment and are glad that you are enjoying our Thai language release. With our support efforts meeting your expectations, we are aiming to continuously improve the service while bringing more features that benefit our customers. Feel free to reach out if you have any further suggestions or feedback.

Beantwortet am 26.5.2022
SUE

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Front end is ok but back-end is far from acceptable

I was excited but after using it I was disappointed. On the front end, I do not deny that it has helped us in terms of inventory management and connection with OTAs. Nonetheless, the backend processes have really thrown us into utter disappointment. The support staff were trying to help but often provided workaround solutions that will put the property in a bigger issue. For instance, we had problems with having to manually confirm customers upon successful clearance of payment by Stripe and the solution suggested to us by the Support team is allow for a blanket confirmation regardless of whether the payment is cleared. I was utterly shocked to see that coming from the Support team as this comes at a high level of risk to the property given that the resort will be held accountable for the confirmation email.

The reason why we signed up for the Payment Processing module is so that we do not have to worry about receiving payments and do not have to worry about manually confirming payment ourselves. Besides, often when technicalities are involved, the Support team will say they need to speak to the Technical or Development team but without any proper deadline of when the problem will be solved. It is frustrated to deal with problems when there is no timeline attached as to when the problem will be solved. I suggest that the Support team work with the technical team to commit to deadlines for a problem to be solved.

I like it that it is a all-in-one software and it's easy to use.

The payment processing module is far from acceptable. Cloudbeds is integrated with Stripe but the integration is not complete and requires a lot of manual backend work to confirm a reservation once a payment is cleared. One of the reasons for signing up with Cloudbeds is to cut down the amount of manual work backend we have but only to realise later that there are many things that have to be done manually.

Manual confirmation required in a tech world - When we thought everything can be automated and Cloudbeds being a digital all-inclusive PMS provider, we were proven to be wrong. Let me give you a scenario, once a customer makes a booking and they choose to pay via credit card, a pending confirmation email gets sent to the customer while Stripe will do the payment verification and the process stops there. My team has to go back to the system to cross check each and every successful transaction and manually confirm the guests so that they get a confirmation email. What Cloudbeds could have done is to actually automatically switch the status of the guest from "Pending" to "Confirm and send email" upon receiving instructions from Stripe that the payment has gone through (this, at the time of writing remains manual on the part of property).

Besides, when a credit card payment fails to be verified by Stripe, Cloudbeds does not store the information of the customer so that we can offer the customer an alternative mode of payment. Basically if the payment fails, the info vanish

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thanks very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. The communication between support and technical teams is an important part of the customer experience. We are sorry there were moments when it didn't go well. As to payment processing, we may have new solutions for you since the posting of this review. If you would like to learn more, please email [email protected] and reference this review. Perhaps we can find you a better solution. Thank you again for the candid feedback.

Beantwortet am 27.5.2020
Shamita

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

Highly recommended product!

Cloudbeds have allowed for better and more accurate Inventory management, cost saving, better and more efficient time and resource management as most manual functions can be managed and information available in Cloudbeds.

The team and information on Cloudbeds University is very resourceful. The follow up is impeccable. Very proactive support. It offers a one stop shop for your visibility through the website service, right through to the booking process. It has allowed for efficiency of resources through the ease of implementation and usage. It is very competitively priced and you truly get beyond value for money. Furthermore, there is constant updates and evolution with new features and thus opportunities, adding worth to the business without necessarily costing more to the client.

Would be great if a basic form of registration card could be available for the basic package.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review, Shamita. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are overwhelmed by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your positive words which help us understand what we are doing right and push us to reach higher limits.

Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Beantwortet am 13.7.2022
Anna

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Only suitable for very small businesses without revenue management goals

Very frustrating, frequent issues and glitches, would not recommend for fast paced environment as the system is not reliable.

Easy to use, some features like the search function where you can search for a name or any reservation number, both direct and 3rd party, are good. Perfect for a small B&B or guest house where you don't manage multiple rates and room types as this system cannot handle it. Definitely not suitable for hostels, even though they advertise this way - you will need to set up and manage each and every bed you have in the hostel separetly, no bulk set up possible.

Constant issues with performance, the system is often down for periods of time and always in the middle of the day when we have guests checking in and out. The support team are only vaguely knowledgeable in the system and will send you replies from a script rather than looking into the cases properly, they churn out auto-replies all the time. It's obvious they don't use the system and don't know it well. There is no revenue management functionality, you can only have 1 rate mapped to channels and they work on product level, not rate level - so you can't even close out a rate type, only the entire room type. No possibility of setting up any policies - you can only add text. No group functionality and no proper tax set-up. Reporting very poor, there are a total of 26 usable reports, of which only 6 pertain to revenue management and there's no pace report, which is a basic revenue report. No proper bulk update tool for rates, again, it works on product level so you can only do 1 room type at a time (unless you sell all your rooms at the same rate, which is unlikely).

Laura

Bewertet am 1.1.2020

Nice features and pricing, but needs better support.

Some aspects are really nice. Managing the channel reservations has become much easier, and managing reservations from our website has become easier. Cloudbeds is working to improve response time for support requests. If your company is already acquainted with a cloud based reservation and property management system, then Cloudbeds is worth considering. If you are making the change from an older, server based reservation system, find a software partner that provides comprehensive training and provides live support accessible by telephone. It is worth paying the extra money.

Our customers like the Booking Engine, and we like the integration with the sites like Booking.com and Expedia. We also like the variety of financial reports.

We really dislike the arrangement for Technical Support. There is NO option for immediate, live support. We cannot get a live person immediately for any support issue. We always have to submit an email request. We can request an urgent call back and sometimes it happens within a few hours and sometimes it is several hours later. We often have to go back and forth with multiple emails just to have the support rep or "coach" understand what we are talking about. We worried about this arrangement but took a chance.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review, Laura. We are glad that the product is delivering value, and we are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Beantwortet am 27.5.2020
Andrea

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Used Cloudbeds for 4 years, so HAPPY to have finally found a much better product

Overall I have not been happy with Cloudbeds, and in fact have recently switched. In addition to the problems with user interface, slow/unresponsive customer service, extremely poor reporting, and calendar/channel management never really working, when I went to cancel it, they REQUIRE a meeting in order to cancel, or they will just continue to charge you. I've never heard of anything like this. Our new HMS is SO much easier to use, and their customer support is a thousand times better. Not to mention how much better their booking engine looks and works.

I chose Cloudbeds because they integrated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and had a calendar that should have worked across all the channels.

Not only did the calendar not really work across the channels, but the software itself was ridiculously difficult to use. Extremely poor user interface. We required "help" with absolutely anything that was outside of perfectly typical (which was often), and would have to submit a ticket and wait (sometimes for days) to get that help.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate your feedback and regret to hear that you did not have the best experience with us. We will continue to work hard and understand our community's needs even better. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please feel free to reach out via [email protected] and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Beantwortet am 23.4.2022
Waranya

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Good Support. Reliable, very satisfy, very good system

Support, reliable, problem of connection between OTA and the system is very rare

I was gonna leave this empty but it is compulsory to fill in. I would say a few nice function need to be integrated with the third party with extra cost, ex; online check in, excursion, communication, review

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review; we truly appreciate your feedback. We currently support third-party app integrations for different purposes that can benefit your property such as check-in, door lock, guest communications, and various other systems.
If you are interested to learn more, you can contact us at [email protected], and our team will be happy to help you.

Ken

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Using in hostel group

All-in-one package is the most benefit. Actually all staff members don't understand even the difference between channel manager and property management system.

The training period could be shortened since it is easy to understand.

It does not connect with Jaran, Rakuten or other OTAs in Japan.

Beds24

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for the review! We are glad you find Cloudbeds easy to use. Less time training means more time making reservations!

We understand that Jalan and Rakuten are one of the largest OTAs in Japan and we're happy to inform you that Cloudbeds can be connected to both channels at the moment - with limited feature support. If you can write us an email at [email protected], our team will be happy to assist you.

Edwin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Brilliant and easy to use

your customer service is really the best ever experienced

real time synchronization
connect all OTA's
Credit card view function
email templates
reporting possibilities

There is nothing i don't like about the software.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are happy to hear that our system has helped you streamline many tasks, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have! We look forward to continuing working with you and supporting you for many years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Hazel

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

Good system

Good data for our business. Good communication to our customers. Happy to have the seamless connection with OTAs.

Mostly it's good: (1) Appearance and use of the Calendar. (2) Set up to Channel connections. (2) Payment processing - the info is easy to access and it's all gone like clock work. (3) Email templates and schedules. (4) Notes on reservations. Easy to track email records. (5) Their support has been amazing.

(1) Have to manually apply balance owing payment. Wish this happened automatically. (2) the filters for searches is a bit cumbersome. You have to "submit" and then "apply" and even the look of the calendar drop downs took some getting used to.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you run your property with a centralized platform and that our core features along with the support efforts are meeting expectations.

Regarding your concerns, would you be able to let us know more via [email protected] so that our team can assist you better?

Beantwortet am 14.5.2022

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

The best support you could ask for

The software works and if an issue or question arises: their help desk replies almost instantly, knowledgeable and professional.

From implementing the software to dealing with occasional issues or questions, the back office from Cloudbeds is absolutely the best you can wish ! I can not emphasize this enough. I read many horror stories on failing support from many hotel management software companies, When I found Cloudbeds online they emphasized their support and since then I have never, ever been disappointed!

None, Cloudbeds keeps adding new features.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are delighted to hear that you have been very satisfied with the user-friendliness of our system which is part of our main focus, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful.

323 Bewertungen