Cloudbeds Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds ist eine cloudbasierte Hotelverwaltungslösung, die sich für kleine bis mittelgroße Hotels, Ferienwohnungen, Hostels und Frühstückspensionen eignet. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören Front-Office-Management,...

4,1

324 von 324 Bewertungen
Douglas

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Zeitverschwendung

DIe haben illegal Geld von mir verlangt und es hat Monate gedauert, das zurückzuholen. Man kriegt jedes Mal eine neue Mitarbeite und muss alles von vorne an erklären. Ich habe dutzende von Stunden verloren - katastrophal. Ich hasse dieses Geschäft.

Es war ok - es funktioniert für manche Leute.

Nicht flexibel genug - linked listings gehen nicht, zB

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review. While we are sorry our solution did not meet all of your property's needs, we appreciate the candid feedback. We are not aware of the billing details you mention, and we take those matters very seriously. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and reference this review if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for providing your feedback.

Beantwortet am 31.8.2020
Sidath
Sidath

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Easy to use and cost effective property management system with a great list of features.

I am very happy with the software

Cloudebeds is a PMS you get with a channel manager and booking engine. All in one software. You could learn how to use it without any one help. It has learning videos for most of the functions. Now it has multi currency functions as well.

Easy to use and cost-effective invoicing solution with a great list of features.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

We are delighted to hear that you are very happy with our software. Thank you for all the kind words and we would like to personally show our gratitude for being a trusted business partner. We are happy that you find it easy to use Cloudbeds alongside all the great features showing a great impact on your property! About your suggestion on an Invoicing solution, please describe how you would like the function to perform and send it over to our team at [email protected]. We are looking forward to your input!

Arturo

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations.

With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Beantwortet am 13.5.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Cloudbeds

Roger

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Cloudbeds not Ready for Prime Time

Our experience was very poor. Their implementation team was weak. The transition was not organized well and their support was poor.

On the surface their reports look modern, but when actually using their reporting it is limited.

I should have known there were problems at Cloudbeds as their contract had language saying that its users could not publish reviews. After some negotiations, I had them remove the language. Their contract does not comply with California privacy laws. They told us that their system integrated easily with QuickBooks, what they did not say is you have to use a third-party API translator and pay $49 per month for it and that that translator probably does not comply with privacy laws. They also said integration with QuickBooks is easy, they did not say it only works with QuickBooks on-line and not QuickBooks desktop. They also did not explain that you need a programmer to make it work as the mapping is difficult and complicated. They said they would handle the data export from our old PMS to Cloudbeds, what they did not tell us is that if you have a server-based system and not a cloud based system you have to do the data export. They told us that transition Expedia from our existing system to their system happens almost immediately, then day of transition they say 3 days…3 days with no bookings. That is thousands in lost revenue. The transition process from our old system to CloudBeds was done with limited help from them and communicating with their customer support was awful and almost exclusively via e-mail. They have you watch some videos and to some light follow up, but it is hardly a cohesive transition program. There is more, but suffice it to say the entire experience was a

Hi Roger,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Beantwortet am 23.3.2023
Rick

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

If you can get past deployment you will like the software.

Frustrating. Be prepared for the worst. Expect to do everything yourself and if you get a little help from Cloudbeds, be happy about it.

Google Hotels Integration was the primary reason for the move.

The worst part of Cloudbeds is the support. The people posing as support agents are mostly message takers. At best, they will Google an outdated support article and drop a link in the chat. You are on your own. You will need to troubleshoot all issues yourself.

The launch was disorganized. They turned the API on even though they had not finished our website, resulting in several duplicate bookings.

There was no team leader or project manager. Communication amongst Cloudbeds divisions was not good. Communication with us was worse. The site launched 3 days late. The developer had the contact info for another hotel on the site, there was no SSL certificate and the booking engine wasn't embedded. After days of trying to get support to fix the issues we jumped ship and had a site developed on Wix. It is a better solution.

As I write this, we have been "live" for two weeks. I can no longer run Google Ads because we are unable to configure a conversion. This seems to be related to the fact that the tag is in the booking engine (framed) and the website but I am unsure, and again, there is no assistance from Cloudbeds.

I am happy to be on Google Hotels which is something Lodgify was unable to do. This may help make up for the fact that we can no longer advertise on Google. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Mapping the units in the API was easy.

There is some very basic pricing manipulation missing, even with the PIE add-on.

Lodgify

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

We moved to get listed on Google Hotels. Now that it is done I am glad I made the move. If I had to do it again knowing what I do, I would not switch. It was 2 weeks of heck.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Lodgify does not offer Google Hotels integration. I was not happy with Lodgify support. I had no idea how much worse it could get.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we truly appreciate your comment. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from Cloudbeds.

We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at Cloudbeds. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via [email protected] and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Beantwortet am 23.4.2022
Tommy

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

Great partnership!

The customer service of Cloudbeds is the cherry on the cake!
There responding time is extremely fast and they have their own representative "on the ground" which is extremely pleasant, so when necessary we can actually meet in person with our Account Manager.
Also during the challenging COVID times they proved us so far several times being a solid partner where we can count on think together with us and offering great relief solutions instead of creating problems.

The software is Cloud based and therefore very easy to use anywhere at any time. Also the mobile version is extremely user friendly.
The reporting is easy to read and understand.
The interface of the booking calendar is extremely straight forward and easy to use.
Training with our staff and new coming staff go very fast.
It is possible to have an external daily backup of your data on your server.
There are several extra integration apps available to connect to the system like POS systems etc.
It is very easy to move around bookings in the calendar instantly.

Maybe a mobile app would be nice to have, however I understand they are currently working on that.

Maybe one small feedback which could be approved is in their booking engine when you select a room it would be nice if the selection could show up in "Accommodations" column at the right side so you can see a summary of what you are about to book and with the option to deleted rooms when necessary. Also once you click "book now" there is no way to make any adjustments to the booking anymore. A minor issue however maybe good to look into it...

Antwort von Cloudbeds

We appreciate greatly the effort and time it took for you to write this review. We are incredibly delighted to hear how enjoyable your experience is with us so far. We are also excited that you had the chance to put a positive recognition to our team. We are more than happy to provide any help we can to our friends who share the same walk of life. About your feedback on a mobile app, as you had mentioned too, we are currently developing a mobile app so you can use Cloudbeds on the go. About the Booking Engine, we will escalate this to our team so they can take further actions to improve this situation. In the meantime, please reach out to our team at [email protected] if you need any other assistance.

Nardya

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Help in Unprecedented Times

Cloudbeds has been a great addition to our business, unfortunately we joined at the beginning of January 2020 so were only able to optimise the usage in the first 3 months, however the support that has been extended to us during the Covid Pandemic has been exceptional. Unfortunately our business has suffered terribly with a drop from 80% occupancy to barely 5% but Cloudbeds has been active with their training support and relief support. It is refreshing in this age of technology that customer service actually calls to speak to you. We really look forward to a continued relationship and a return to travel and more business in the future!

I like the easy calendar use. Setting up promotions, loading rates, online training information

I would like to see improved graphics for the direct booking site, to really show off Promotions or Special offers.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for your trust in Cloudbeds and for writing us such a nice review; we truly appreciate your feedback and that you are enjoying some of the core features. Regarding our booking engine, it is fully customizable through open HTML coding and we have some resources in our knowledge base that can help you re-design it into a suitable theme of your liking. Please reach out to us via [email protected] and we will be more than happy to help you.

Lara

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Great reservation system for a small hotel

Overall, I've had a really good experience with Cloudbeds and am happy that this is the company we chose when picking a reservation system. There are lots of different options out there, and some of them were less expensive, but Cloudbeds turned out to be worth a little higher price. It's overall a really good software platform, and their amazing customer service and constant improvements makes it a really good value. I highly recommend them!

Cloudbeds works really well at organizing all of our reservations from different sources. It has a user friendly customer facing platform, and the platform we use is nice too. They are constantly making improvements and really listen to their customers' suggestions. I think the absolute best thing about Cloudbeds is their customer service. Really. I don't know that I've ever experienced such good customer service from a software company. Anytime I've had a problem or question, I've gotten help right away. They seem to really care about me and my business, even though we're small. They always follow up to make sure my issue is resolved and their agents have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. Also, they've recently partnered with Google to put their customers' pricing and direct booking information at the top of hotel searches! I'm very happy about this as I think it will make a big impact on driving direct bookings for us. To me this shows that they are looking out for us as their customers.

There are a few clunky aspects to the software that could be improved. Setting up new base rates takes some time as you have to do it individually for each room type. Hopefully they'll find a way to improve that in the future. I've had a hard time setting up the system to automatically send a receipt to guests after they've checked out too. I'd also love it if our guests could choose add-ons when they book like adding a pet fee. It would be great if they could make this work with all of the different OTAs too, so that it's easier to collect a pet fee. Right now I have to manually go in and add this, which means the guest doesn't see their actual room price until they have checked in.

ReservationKey und Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

I felt the overall platform was more professional and I was impressed by the customer service during our initial meetings. The price was competitive and their product seemed to be a good investment.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

We are more than delighted to hear that you have made the correct choice with choosing Cloudbeds. We are proud to be able to provide you with a centralized system with the capability to dramatically increase your property operational efficiency. It has always been our main goal to provide you with a system so easy to use, that it can save you hours of work daily. Our support team is also very proud to hear how you have been well taken care of. And our partnership with Google also will increase your property exposure to a higher level and we love to utilize such a great platform in favor of our clients' businesses. About the suggestions, we will take a look and forward these messages to our team responsible so they can take further action. Meanwhile, please send a message to our team at [email protected] if you need any other assistance.

Baris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

Easy to use PMS with great booking channel manager

Cloudbeds is a great solution for us to provide multiple booking channel management with its multiple language and multiple currency integrations however still needs improvement in terms of number of languages and currencies it supports and integration with physical pos which leads to slow operations like in our case.

Really saves our time with its automised multiple booking channel management system especially its automatic rate management helps us to optimize our revenue by providing the optimal price for rooms over time. Offers a great number of booking channels, expecially integration with Expedia is really beneficial for us. Other great aspect of Cloudbeds is it is really easy to train the staff to start using it.

Acomos doe not have integration with the physical pos that we are using which costs us time in operations to manually input the credit card details. Additional languages and more multiple currency integration would be beneficial for the hotels which operate multi-national staff like us.

Clock PMS

Warum Cloudbeds gewählt wurde

Cloudbeds has a better pricing plan and number of OTA integrations, number of currencies and languages it supports is much more extensive then AxisRooms that's why we swithed to Cloudbeds from AxisRooms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds provides the greatest number of different OTAs integration, it supports much more number of multiple languages and multiple currencies. These factors are important for us and made CloudBeds a superior alternative in our desicion making process.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review! We are glad to be partners with your property. As we continue to advance our software solution, keep your ideas and feedback coming. Cheers!

Beantwortet am 25.11.2020
Yulia

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa Intergration

Easy to useClear interface for calendar and booking systemComplete and detailed reservation processClear process for booking engine set upQuick response of the on-boarding and support team

Groupe module with some unclear features and restrictions

Hi Yulia and team,

We thank you for your valuable feedback. We are so glad that you find our system easy to use!

To help you further, we suggest you try our centralized training center called Cloudbeds University. CBU allows you to access and learn Cloudbeds functionalities at your own pace to understand the features better and to use them at full capacity. We highly suggest you explore our courses related to the Groups Module to understand the feature better.

If you still need further help, please use our Live Chat option to get real-time assistance from our Support Team. They would be happy to schedule a screen share call with you to conduct any training sessions.

We hope this helps and please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Beantwortet am 25.1.2023
Justin
Justin

Bewertet am 12.8.2018

Great at some things, missing many

Cloudbeds is the best of an embarrassingly bad market. Their support is cheery and relatively quick to respond, which is all the more frustrating when they consistently cannot help you nor provide you insight into whether your issues will ever be fixed.

They provide an "ideas" site for their customers to use (so their employees aren't required to actually talk to customers), and they have gone as far as to REMOVE the ability to comment on ideas in order to add more detail/use cases/etc. If screaming into the void wasn't bad enough, now they've closed the door in front of your face.

Seamless integration with third party channels. Would be nice to have less manual work in between each, but that is not something Cloudbeds could change easily, since it's also up to the 3rd party.

Online booking widget/site is very good. Customer friendly, haven't received nearly any calls for people unable to figure out how to book. Calendar is relatively simple to use and provides ~80%+ of the info I need on a daily basis.

NO integration with a credit card swiping device. Instead, any walk ins or changes to credit cards for existing reservations require you to manually input the credit card, which is both time consuming AND costs us thousands of dollars extra a year in fees (keyed in cards are 1% higher than swiped for us).

No mobile app, meaning you need to use their site which is not mobile friendly.

Poor item entry to a reservation. Adding items to the system is a breeze, but adding them to a reservation takes 7 clicks IF you're already on the reservation folio, otherwise it can take 10 from the calendar! Total waste of time, especially when we sell numerous small items from our on premise store.

Panagiotis

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Deciding to change prices on their own....

negative. they decided to double my fees in one day without any reconsiliation. they just doubled the price from 37 to 74. Total disgrace.

I was just changing the prices in 6 sites on my own. now its easier. nothing another channel manager wouldnt do.

constant bugs. the support instead of helping you out they just send you articles uppon articles

Dear Panagiotis,

Thank you for taking time to post your review. Your feedback helps us do better.

Over the past years, we have been building new solutions and making product improvements to help customers maximize revenue and increase occupancy. In order to continue providing customers with a world-class platform, prices had to be adjusted accordingly.

Please note that prior to applying any pricing changes, we sent a 30-day notice to customers. The same email notification was sent to your billing email on November 15, 2022.

Thank you for your feedback, and please do not hesitate to us at [email protected] if any concerns remain.

Beantwortet am 25.1.2023
SUE

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Front end is ok but back-end is far from acceptable

I was excited but after using it I was disappointed. On the front end, I do not deny that it has helped us in terms of inventory management and connection with OTAs. Nonetheless, the backend processes have really thrown us into utter disappointment. The support staff were trying to help but often provided workaround solutions that will put the property in a bigger issue. For instance, we had problems with having to manually confirm customers upon successful clearance of payment by Stripe and the solution suggested to us by the Support team is allow for a blanket confirmation regardless of whether the payment is cleared. I was utterly shocked to see that coming from the Support team as this comes at a high level of risk to the property given that the resort will be held accountable for the confirmation email.

The reason why we signed up for the Payment Processing module is so that we do not have to worry about receiving payments and do not have to worry about manually confirming payment ourselves. Besides, often when technicalities are involved, the Support team will say they need to speak to the Technical or Development team but without any proper deadline of when the problem will be solved. It is frustrated to deal with problems when there is no timeline attached as to when the problem will be solved. I suggest that the Support team work with the technical team to commit to deadlines for a problem to be solved.

I like it that it is a all-in-one software and it's easy to use.

The payment processing module is far from acceptable. Cloudbeds is integrated with Stripe but the integration is not complete and requires a lot of manual backend work to confirm a reservation once a payment is cleared. One of the reasons for signing up with Cloudbeds is to cut down the amount of manual work backend we have but only to realise later that there are many things that have to be done manually.

Manual confirmation required in a tech world - When we thought everything can be automated and Cloudbeds being a digital all-inclusive PMS provider, we were proven to be wrong. Let me give you a scenario, once a customer makes a booking and they choose to pay via credit card, a pending confirmation email gets sent to the customer while Stripe will do the payment verification and the process stops there. My team has to go back to the system to cross check each and every successful transaction and manually confirm the guests so that they get a confirmation email. What Cloudbeds could have done is to actually automatically switch the status of the guest from "Pending" to "Confirm and send email" upon receiving instructions from Stripe that the payment has gone through (this, at the time of writing remains manual on the part of property).

Besides, when a credit card payment fails to be verified by Stripe, Cloudbeds does not store the information of the customer so that we can offer the customer an alternative mode of payment. Basically if the payment fails, the info vanish

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thanks very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. The communication between support and technical teams is an important part of the customer experience. We are sorry there were moments when it didn't go well. As to payment processing, we may have new solutions for you since the posting of this review. If you would like to learn more, please email [email protected] and reference this review. Perhaps we can find you a better solution. Thank you again for the candid feedback.

Beantwortet am 27.5.2020
Svetlana

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Don't make the mistake I made, they make it hard to leave. LIKE A VERY EXPENSIVE DIVORCE!

Just awful. Inadequate software for the industry and 2023.

Staff if great. The software is just inadequate. I ve been in this industry for 12 years and used 4 softwares. This one is by far the worst.

Absolutely the worst customer support I have ever experienced in this industry. It is NOT possible to get in touch with accounting or payments. It took 3 months to get my invoice adjusted and services I do not use removed, yet still not all credit due was recorded and accounting, nor a manager ever followed up.if this wasn't bad, it got worse! We use their payment processor, well big mistake as well... we just suddenly stopped receiving our payouts... no emails, no calls, just no payouts. I ve reached out to support, the live chat agent said we will get back to you "as soon as possible". I said, what does that mean??? We are not getting our money! You can't tell me when I will hear from someone??? I am sorry, but no. It has been TEN DAYS without payments now, no calls, no emails, still nothing... how many businesses can survive not getting thier payments for ten days and counting? And Noone to talk to???Their website is also a joke, it is a way to keep you hostage. Because they own it. I had to rebuild it completely myself after they built it for me. It is a terrible product, stay away, don't make a mistake I made. I can write an essay how terrible this product is. They do have some really great staff, that I feel sorry for... they are true professionals.

Hi Svetlana,

Beantwortet am 10.3.2023
charles

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Pres

I spent a lot of time describing and trying to fix problems

The system is easy to use. Consistently adding new features like Whistle and price point.

Took me a year of complaining for them to fix group bookings. And I believe that there are glitches in the availability matrix that block some available inventory. I’ve had multiple complaints from guests who have tried to book but cannot. Unforgivable issue since this should be their primary function. We’re still is that I’ve never know unless a customer calls.

Hi Charles,

Beantwortet am 10.7.2023
Greg
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

Cloudbeds has gone downhill. I wouldn't recommend them.

Terrible. Looking for new options.

Multi channel integration options are pretty good.

Cloudbeds software is buggy especially when it comes to your property availability. Sometimes we'll notice days on your calendar that are blocked off for no reason. The customer support is the worst part about cloudbeds though. You can only message them through live chat or email and it's always painstakingly slow to get an answer to your questions. The software is not very user friendly so you will have a lot of questions about how to use it. Additionally, the checkout page on the website they build you is not end user friendly for customers.

Hostfully Property Management Platform und Lodgify

Hi Greg,

Beantwortet am 17.7.2023
Yoselin

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Incredible software for the world of hotel reservations.

Using the CloudBeds system, it allows to have a better control of the reservations made in the establishment. Having a dashboard view of arrivals as well as your occupancy percentage allows you to make the right decisions when it comes to making modifications with our guests.
The colors used by the program are friendly to the eye, this is highly recommended for a person working an 8 hour shift in the reservations area as they are not difficult to read.
The convenience of having a software like this, is to be able to link it with your Poster software, which makes the guest accounts accurate, allows control and a better summary of stay for our customers,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The best software we have found has worked for the organization of our reservations.
Regardless of the fact that its operation is almost intuitive, it is very easy to learn how to use. Its colors and calendar layout allow the user to have a better visibility of the available rooms and thus avoid overbooking.

The only thing I don't like is that it is not compatible with older versions of ios and android.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us, Yoselin. We are thrilled to hear that you're finding our system productive and useful for the business.

You can run Cloudbeds on any mobile device using native browsers. If you require any assistance please feel free to reach out via [email protected].

Beantwortet am 16.7.2022
Baptiste

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Lot of problems

It's really a shame that a great software is weaken by pushy sales strategy, that make the software less efficient and create a lot of friction using it.

Easy to use PMS, nice design. Automated payment processing work great.

Customer support. What you need to know is that after agreed on a price, they keep trying sell you upgrade on module, propose your trials for module you don't need without telling you the price, then make it very complicted to get a refund.
This high pushing sales method are normally for B2C, but they apply them for B2B that make using the software really unconfortable. Also they block all integration that could potentially compete with they own module, meaning you cannot chose for example your own yield management software, as no integrations with third party software is possible. It means this software is not apropriate when you own several hotel as your need to make all pricing manually. They own pricing software PIE is really not efficient, and not automated.
Invoice system is not compliant with EU regulation

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you very much for the review. Would you like to discuss the matter in greater detail? If so, please contact [email protected] and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Beantwortet am 28.1.2021
Eric

Bewertet am 7.1.2023

Best Solution for High-Growth Accomodation Businesses

This software is unbelievably user friendly and has made our property function at a high level. We have every tool necessary under one hood and my team feels comfortable navigating and enhancing the system as new features are announced. Cloudbeds understands how annoying the ecosystem of technology can be for an operator such as us (three independent properties) and has been a true partner helping our growth.

Cloudbeds is formally adding new integration partners to handle very "local" needs we have in Latin America related to government invoicing.

Little Hotelier, SiteMinder und Mews

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are achieving success and growth with our platform! If there is anything we can do to assist you further, please reach out to [email protected].

Warm regards,
The Cloudbeds Team

Beantwortet am 15.2.2023
Luke
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

Say goodbye to overbookings! Say hello to lots of features

Good software and a team that listens and cares about providing the best PMS. Period.

Great UI. Huge range of features and reporting. No over-bookings ever!

Booking Portal UI and customisability is simple. Integrations to CRM and Accounting software is still in progress.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Hi Luke, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the core features of our system which is creating value for your business. We thrive to continue proving the best service for our loyal customers for many years to come.

Beantwortet am 21.5.2022
Waranya

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Good Support. Reliable, very satisfy, very good system

Support, reliable, problem of connection between OTA and the system is very rare

I was gonna leave this empty but it is compulsory to fill in. I would say a few nice function need to be integrated with the third party with extra cost, ex; online check in, excursion, communication, review

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review; we truly appreciate your feedback. We currently support third-party app integrations for different purposes that can benefit your property such as check-in, door lock, guest communications, and various other systems.
If you are interested to learn more, you can contact us at [email protected], and our team will be happy to help you.

Birger
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

Great all in one

Cloudbeds has been very accommodating during these tough times for our business. I am definitely thankful for that

Everything is available in 1 place, we have our entire bookings and reservation overview and easily keep track of agents

I wish there was the option to make invoices for outside guests/house account guests

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for taking the time to give us an amazing review, we appreciate your comments and kind words and are delighted to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you manage your property smoothly.

Regarding your feedback on house accounts, may I suggest the print option for house accounts which may serve as a light invoice? However, please do not hesitate to leave us your ideas on our ideas board via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

"Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!"

Beantwortet am 2.3.2022
Chelle

Bewertet am 19.10.2019

Cloudbeds Review

Overall I am very pleased with my experience. The support team is very helpful and the system works for what I need.

Overall appearance and layout for a quick glance of bookings and the layers to find more detailed information.
The option to add additional services and costs to the room.
The Dashboard to view bookings due to come in on the day.
Email response to bookings by Cloudbeds

When amending bookings I dislike the automatic response to un assign room.
That you can't view set or larger periods of time on one screen in the calendar.
Rates and Availability / Base Rates - very long process to update system for each room category and changes in prices through high and low seasons.
Due to working in Indonesia and the time difference new booking don't appear in the Dashboard. If a booking was made after the reception closes but before midnight the reservation won't appear and we need to search for it to assign room and action booking.
Some processes such as split rooms or pricing per night can be slow and clunky.

Stephen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

CloudBeds is the BEST!!! Hands Down!

Excellent!

What I like the most is that CloudBeds keeps me in control. You see, they offer the "back-end" features like the ability of my website to now take payments, and let customers pick dates and make reservations. But, unlike other sites, you STILL maintain complete control over who you decide to let come and stay in your property. When I was using the other site, I was being forced to take certain people and being pressured to not address issues when they arose. It made me feel like I was being pressured. With CloudBeds, they don't send you customers. Customers find you and you decide.

Nothing. There is nothing to complain about. It's great!

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for such an awesome review, Stephen, and for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Cloudbeds! We are thrilled to hear that your property is benefitting from our core system features. We will continue to work hard to meet your expectations and we understand how important it is to be in full control of your inventory and manage your guests with ease. Please don't hesitate to share any additional feedback with us via [email protected].

Beantwortet am 21.5.2022
Gavin

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Not all its cracked up to be

I'm not usually one to write a review, but it was based on the many positive reviews on Capterra that I decided to go with this software in order to make my life easier. It doesn't do this and I'm confused why so many people rate this software 5 stars! I therefore feel obliged to add some balance and reality with this review. There are so many things wrong with this software that it's not possible to list them all here, so I'll just list a few. One main problem is the fact that Cloudbeds doesn't send rate package information to OTAs. This means that all discounts/specials need to be managed separately within each channel - very time consuming. With AirBnB you can't apply short-term price changes/discounts AT ALL on that channel because of this limitation. Second major limitation is the fact that the website is almost completely useless on a mobile app. They'll tell you that they don't need a mobile app because the platform is mobile friendly. This simply isn't true. My third major gripe comes from feedback from clients that the booking engine is clunky and not appealing or easy for them to use and I agree. To get an idea of all the other minor issues scroll through the 151 pages of feature requests.

Stripe integration. Custom email templates.

Doesn't send rate package information to OTAs. Lack of a mobile app - the website is NOT mobile friendly. Difficult to get long-term visual overview on a calendar. Reports lack functionality/customisation. Booking engine has a poor layout for the customer. Price overrides are not straightforward.

324 Bewertungen