Trellix Endpoint Security Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Trellix Endpoint Security

McAfee Endpoint Protection Essential ist eine Multi-Funktions-Sicherheitssuite für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen. Die Lösung bietet Unternehmen eine breite Palette von Funktionen. Eine Firewall hilft dabei, Hacker aus...

4,0

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Trellix für die Sicherheit

Trellix ist sicher, schnell und verlässlich. Regelmäßige Updates vergewissern eine kontinuierliche Sicherheit und erkannte Gefahren werden schnell beseitigt. Das Programm läuft problemlos im Hintergrund und bietet die nötigsten Funktionen in einer intuitiven App.

Es gibt keine Nachteile, alles ist so wie es sein soll.

Amanda Josalene
Amanda Josalene
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 22.9.2019

Use on my main PC & Laptop for security

McAfee helped me choose their software easily by providing me with a lot of detailed information and the pros to using their service. Their free trial helped me get a feel for the software & application, and I ended up purchasing their package so I could have security I needed for my computers.

McAfee has been my main security & virus screening application on my main computer (Windows) and laptop (Apple) since I first purchased both of them. I used McAfee due to the simple user interface and the accuracy. McAfee also does rather quick screenings in the background as well, so I don’t always have to go in and manually warrant a full computer scan. I find this conviennent because it usually slips my mind to do a computer scan, especially while I am busy doing work. Having a reliable virus/security screening software like this has been incredibly important for me since I am an online worker and own an online apparel business as well, meaning I absolutely need that extra layer of security on my computers to prevent me from getting hacked, spied on, losing my information, etc. I spend a lot of time using my computers and process sales online, so I cannot afford the risk of getting a virus or having anything hacked on my computer. McAfee also has regular needed updates, so it is never outdated and never working improperly.

I don’t have cons; I haven’t had to use their customer service yet, but I have heard mainly good things from others who had to use contact their customer service for any help.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 19.9.2021

Best in the industry

McAfee is a trusted and well-known brand. Their speciality has always been computer security; this makes me feel a bit more at ease when it comes to protecting my business devices. It integrates well with MacOS and iOS, so setting it up was very easy. The best thing perhaps is that it does the job very well without needing to bog down CPU/memory usage.

There isn't really anything in particular that I don't like about this software.

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Warum Trellix Endpoint Security gewählt wurde

Norton AntiVirus made my MacBook run very, very slow.

Die besten Alternativen zu Trellix Endpoint Security

Avast Small Office Protection

Bitdefender GravityZone

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Edgar

Bewertet am 6.2.2022

A classic antivirus backed by his brand

Admittedly, McAfee is an industry leader with solutions that are always up-to-date in their protection features, giving you peace of mind that you have a good protection software tool. Whenever possible, McAfee will be one of the best alternatives that exist in the market for this type of software.

I have known about the McAfee solution for decades; I remember that in the first computers that I acquired they were always given to me with McAfee installed or, failing that, the only known brand of antivirus to buy and install was McAfee. You felt protected because you had that tool on your computer, which is why today it is for me a classic in this industry, a classic that is backed by its name, because we know that McAfee is synonymous with a good product, with quality and guarantee to fulfill its job.

It is known and I must admit it, McAfee is one of the manufacturers of protection software that guides this industry and the market, for this reason the solutions they offer are always at the forefront, their solutions are robust and complete to really offer total protection. , which I no longer consider an advantage in McAfee, it is already part of its added value.

From my point of view, I like simplicity, I consider that excess is harmful because when you have such a complete solution and that allows you such a detailed configuration of what you want, it forces it to have a certain behavior in its performance. , and honestly, for me, this is reflected in the total performance of the computer: it becomes slower, which is not to the liking of many people. It may be that my computer is more protected by using a McAfee solution, but I don't want it to be slower than it was before installing that tool.

I know that my computer tends to get slow when using McAfee, the most unpleasant thing is that an OS update forces or suggests you to use it. It is very common in Windows updates that, among one of many, you install a McAfee client without realizing it, and I say without realizing it because when you put automatic updates (for the convenience of the user) you suddenly realize that your computer is already slower and self-installed (you didn't see the update details to say no) that tool, and when you already have antivirus software installed previously, McAfee detects it as malware or something that needs to be removed from your computer.

JAZE
JAZE
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

McAfee Endpoint Security Is Solid As A Rock!!

I have a complete piece of mind all the time when using my PC. This software takes actions against threats immediately so as long as it's updated, I am never worried about cyber attacks.

This software comes with a defensive technology designed to protect your PC, correct your PC and detect malware/viruses on your PC throughout the lifecycle of an attack by using advanced machine learning and reputation-based counter-measures. Easy to use and even easier to manage, it becomes more intelligent as new attacks become more intelligent.

I find that the software does pop-up a lot to make you aware of its presence on your PC. At times while I'm busy watching content on my computer, it likes to advertise its new features inappropriately but I would rather be safe than sorry so I just minimize it.

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trellix Endpoint Security

McAfee has been a brand I have trusted for years and although Avast was becoming rather popular in recent years, I felt more comfortable using what has never let me down before.
Amy
Amy
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

MacAfee…Maybe

I really like McAfee I think it’s a solid fortress for any computer any where. It has unbeatable fire walls and the darn thing won’t let the dust bear your machine.

What I like is that this software is like having an army wrapped around my computer. It lets nothing go unnoticed, very secure and inexpensive

What I like least about this is the alerts are a bit over whelming and disruptive. There are several alarms which are interruptions when in the middle of a project

André
André
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

A very solid antivirus solution

Solid protection, the company has years of experience on this industry, the price could be a problem to small to medium companies, and it is a very easy to use solution.

It has a solid protection database, with the McAfee expertise of decades going through viruses and other menaces on internet, also, it is easy to deploy and use, the features on the client side are very easy to understand and control it.

The price compared to the other peers is not so good, I can say that about Brazil, do not know if it is a problem on other countries. Sometimes even when you put a file or site on the whitelist, it takes some time to replicate it, even forcing us to reboot the computer to get the configuration done.

Syed Amir
Syed Amir

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

McAfee - Antivirus

Overall experience has been great. It's an amazing antivirus application which gives you complete satisfaction and sense of security.

The best part is that I have never faced any antivirus issue in my laptop till the time I was using this software. So, kudos to that

First of all, I don't like the UI and then the frequent updates

Jorge
Jorge
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

Great Security Solution

It´s been a good experience so far. The product has been deployed and used for sometime with no roadblocks on his core functions.

- Easy to deploy and setup for the First Time
- Light resources usage on Client Machines
- It gets updated frequently
- Robust Virus detection engine
- Easy Administration and client monitoring

- McAfee Support is not that good. They need to improve their Technical Support Team.
The response time is too high.

- Could be somewhat pricey.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trellix Endpoint Security

We based our decision on products review and partner advices.
Bryce
Bryce

Bewertet am 9.2.2022

McAfee Review

overall its a really good security application.

I liked this because it had all the features that i need like security and ease of deployment.

My only gripe is the price. Wish it was a little cheaper

Anthony
Anthony
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

McAfee could be better, but it gets the job done.

McAfee has protected all 250+ workstations that my team and I manage on a daily basis. It is a solution for security that has been around for a long time and has always done a good job of quarantining viruses on our machines and making sure that no threats remain prevalent in any way.

McAfee had a lot of issues when it came into integrating it into our IT infrastructure. The applications suffers a lot from the inability to receive automatic updates in some cases, compatibility issues with VPN software that we use, as well as hoarding system resources from time to time. The product can work seamlessly in some cases, but in others it is a complete mess. This inconsistency makes me want to reconsider using this security solution sometimes.

Sebnem
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Good protection against viruses and malwares.

We have been using McAfee Endpoint Security for years. The software is so successful for protecting your endpoints. If you use this software with McAfee ePO which is centralized security management software, you can easily configure, use and manage

McAfee Endpoint Security is one of the most important security software in our company. The software is so good in malware and virus protection. McAfee Endpoint Security not only protects against viruses and/or malwares but also has fabuluous functionality to repair infected files. Also, software has an excellent reporting capabilities.

The software requires a lot of RAM, because of consumption of McAfee resources is so high. Computers slow down while scanning.
Antiphishing capability is little bit poor.

Waldemar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

McAfee - affordable, simple and effective antivirus software

I found McAfee to be a versatile security suite offering not only standard antivirus endpoint protection but also a wide-selection of useful tools and features, I am extremely fond of the product and I've been ultilizing it on both my company and personal PC's for years at this point.
It is definatelly my go-to antivirus software and I can recommend it to anyone.

McAfee is an affordable all-purpose security suite. In my view the product offers an unmatched price-to-quality ratio. McAfee provides an effective threat-fightning toolkit including covering not only the basic end-point protection but also quick clean for cache management, ransom-guard, web booster and many more. .

The database updates although not as straining on the system as what I have experienced using other products are still legthy and I see there is a space for improvement.

Dwayne
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

McAfee Endpoint Security is the only security I trust with my business.

My overall experience is that I am protected. I see the amount of attacks my network defends on a daily basis and that is enough for me to know that McAfee is doing it's job. My network is pounded on a daily basis and the fact that not one of them has gotten through means a lot to me.

I like how easy it is to use. I like the look of it. And the protection it provides me and my business on a daily basis. The cost is relative to the services you receive. I get a great price with two years protection.

The program runs a little slow at times. This makes it using McAfee somewhat frustrating.

Faith
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Data Security

It is easy to use and successfully protects us from malware and intrusions.

Firstly, it was easy to deploy in our organization and it didn't take us time to implement everything and have a secure work environment. It works seamlessly with our devices and other software that we use. It doesn't slow down our hardware demanding system but rather cleans it to have a smooth experience. It is easy to use with a self explanatory dashboard and non technical language to ensure smooth usage. It covers both data security and network security to ensure that our system is fully protected.

They need to be updating it frequently and bring in smart computer notifications that do not block content when using the computer.

AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trellix Endpoint Security

It has advanced technology in protecting us from threats.
Ronald
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

Good Deal

I have been using McAfee for many years and it has always worked good for me. Only once did I get a virus before I installed McAfee. I installed it, it found the virus and eradicated it.

It works in the background and you wouldn't even know it's there. I have never had a virus since I started using it and it doesn't slow my computer down

A popup that tells you that it did a scan once in a while might be nice, but IO do like how it runs in the background and doesn't interfere with what I'm doing. Other than that I don't have any problems with this software

salman
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 28.11.2019

Threat prevention, Firewall, Web control and ATP in single pack

Its Easy to be managed and deploy antivirus software remotely that provides the signature as soon as any attack is reported.

Its perfect product for client side firewall, Web control and Threat prevention.
Its easy to be deployed via EPO and reporting features are awesome.
Some basic level DLP features are also available in the suite.

Bulk modification at client side is difficult.
Troubleshooting functionalities are limited.
Deletion is not a easy task if we want to revoke from a system

• Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

Excellent Security Software For Businesses

Overall McAfee is very easy to use, simple to maintain and operate, and well equipped to respond very well to a wide variety of outside threats to any business.

McAfee is an excellent security solution for companies who need Firewall, Email and Internet protection for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. It's very easy to manage and add or remove devices as needed through a central dashboard. Some of its best features are excellent protection against security breaches that include viruses, data loss, malware, ransonware, spyware, and phishing threats. McAfee also comes with a file shredder. It’s an excellent tool to permanently delete files that you don’t want anyone else to see. McAfee does a very good job of blocking spam and unsafe Emails from reaching employees' devices. You can also use McAfee to block unsafe sites from employees ability to access them on your company's network. In the event of a virus, the McAfee software can easily completely remove it. The software has very reliable features such as continual security updates that will constantly scan users devices and search for new threats. Deployment and Administration was very fast and easy. McAfee support is solid and always available to help with any issues that may arise.

McAfee does have a negative downside. It can affect the speed performance of other applications and cause lags even when it's operating in the background.

Turan

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

Trellix for Endpoint Security

We gathered the structure that is followed in many branches under a single structure. As a process, management from a single point has become simpler and easier. Thanks to its customizable structure, we can make separate configurations for all processes. Our time and resource savings increased by 20-30%.

The Trellix brand emerged after the combination of McAfee Enterprise and FireEye, two important players in the market. It has the ability to support multiple operating systems such as Linux, Mac, Windows. Thanks to its powerful XDR (threat detection and detection analysis), it is one step ahead of its peers. It has an active structure in all current management processes thanks to machine learning, threat intelligence and extensible structure. Prevention against ransom attacks, spy and malware protection, protection and firewall, internet and web protection, active protection, e-mail protection and DLP active features.

The administration panel has a complex structure. Having too many options for installation and configuration, this makes the user tiring.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

McAfee antivirus program for the total protection of our computing devices

Protection provides the fastest protection against malicious threats to the computer, as it has a large database that online fights viruses and malware that constantly attack our different computers, which makes our work environment safer. and reliable against access to our privileged information.

Something that I like about this antivirus, besides being one of the fastest and most recognized in the market, is the analysis it performs on our equipment is that there are no interruptions with Scheduler & Idle Timer, generating a defensive shield on our computer devices, for another part smart alerts allows us to more efficiently manage our security states. Another interesting thing is that the Mcafee allows us to delete doubtful files from the security of the program.

In my experience the QuickClean program did not completely eliminate the junk programs of my computer equipment and at certain times it overstretched the processor of my PC causing it to lose performance in RAM memory. In addition, the protection against dangerous websites with the software in some cases limits the access to some pages that by the design of their security and their respective certificates prevents entry to these pages by default, which generates an additional workload at certain times .

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Mcfeee Endpoint Security

It was not entirely appropriate, although it is very stable (it does not generate any crash of the service). The protection against malware in real time is efficient but against viruses, they need to extend the database more against them. Uninstalling the agent is not necessary administrative privileges are needed, therefore it is not recommended for any end user.

The solution can work silently. It allows to protect the mail electronic, web mail, peer-to-peer applications, instant messaging, communications via Skype, type of transfer (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Wi-Fi), media (USB, CD, DVD) , the printers, the fax.

- Supervision: allow data transfer.
- Prevention: block the transfer of data.
- Alert: notification to administrators.
- Encryption: guaranteed encryption before data transfer.
- Quarantine: awaiting authorization.

It needs to improve the heuristic, it does not detect many low impact viruses that are detected and corrected by freeware versions of other antivirus. It consumes many resources and installs features separately executing several services, in my opinion these can be unified.

The number of viruses it has in a database is relatively low. It needs to be more extensive according to the market of new threats in the network.

sameer
sameer
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

McAfee- The best Antivirus software

To conclude, I would like to express my utmost satisfaction with this software, infact this software is so effective and helps run the laptop seamlessly that I have bought the same and installed it on my personal laptop. Big shout out for this software!

Well in these times of post COVID world, I have realized the value of McAfee and the ways it is keeping my laptop safe from external threats as we are not working on the organization's network. McAfee constantly scans all the external files I download everyday and blocks it from installing if the same contains any trojan or malware. The best part about the software that I like is the fact that it scans the my whole laptop very fastly without interrupting any other day to day process in my laptop. All I can say is since last 2 years I haven't seen any issue from my laptop from antivirus perspective, all thanks to the best antivirus installed in my system. Thanks McAfee for making our lives and work easier.

Well, though there are very minute negatives about this software, I would still like to highlight the fact that whenever we click on the "update now" feature on the top right corner of the web application, it takes quite a lot of time to download the updated software and reinstall the same on my laptop, because of this reason, I have kept my laptop idle in the night couple of times so that McAfee gets updated and reinstalled. Apart from this, I don't think there is any point that could be counted as a con for this particular software.

Bewertet am 9.9.2018

One of the best antivirus software with firewall protection and real-time scanning

Really effective antivirus software that helped me remove many virus and trojans from my machine.
It also helps me protect my data through real time scanning and firewall security measures.
There are also frequent updates to this software for improvements or new features.
It is one of the best antivirus and antispyware applications.
Need to buy subscriptions per PC annually and works really great.
Gives decent reporting about the areas scanned, infected or any issues detected.
It also provides option to quarantine viruses and malwares.
One of the best useful feature is the schedule scan, which helps me schedule a scan on daily or weekly basis for enhanced security, keeping the computer safe and working super fast.
Scanning different areas on the hard drive doesn't slow down the performance too.

Not very efficient for malware removal, but serves the purpose of virus and trojans.
Removes infected files instantly before warning, at times difficult to recover the files without infection.
Seems to be one of the best security softwares in the market as compared to it's competitors QuickHeal and Norton.

Maryorie
Maryorie

Bewertet am 18.7.2018

Protects operating systems, files, among others. Easy to manage, and agile to detect threats.

This software allows the integration of several endpoint protection technologies that help combat and analyze threats that can cause damage to computers, programs, files, emails and systems. McAfee Endpoint Security uses very advanced defenses that allow it to detect malicious actions before they are executed, that is, it deciphers the behaviors of suspicious actions that could cause damages such as viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, among others that attack the computer system. As for the management it is easy to manage, it allows the protection of the information that is kept in the files, and when you open the program with just a clicks you start to execute the protection, or you can program it, and for those who do not have as much knowledge of operating systems, McAfee Endpoint Security is compatible with Windows and Mac, among others.

It is a very good software, maybe it presents some problems of incompatibility, but it is more of a lack of knowledge of the one that installs on the requirements of the program than of the program itself.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

End to End protractor for Corporate Machines!!

Have been using this software for the past 2 years and it's the best which I have used so far.
It also keeps secured all the computers in the network which we use in our company, so if you are looking for a company network level protection then this is the best option available in the current market.

No matter how careful you are while downloading or installing a software OR while browsing the internet, there is always a risk of getting hacked or attacked by malicious worms or virus or any online threats.
To be safe and secure you need an Antivirus Software which safeguards your PC/laptop from such online threats.
McAfee Endpoint security is one of the best antiviruses I have used which is very easy to manage and very effective.
Always keep updating with latest protection security patches against viruses and keeps system protected.

- Might slow the booting time of your system - but that is only when your system is starting.
- Little more expensive than I'd like.
- Sometimes it blocks software which we use, which we might have to manually allow to run.
- Not too many issues which I can mention as of now.

1.803 Bewertungen