When I Work Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über When I Work

When I Work ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für die Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, mit der Unternehmen Zeit und Anwesenheit nachverfolgen, Mitarbeitereinsatzpläne erstellen und bearbeiten, dem Kalender neue Jobs hinzufügen,...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu When I Work durchsuchen

1.062 von 1.062 Bewertungen
Christopher
Christopher

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

When I Work User

The When I Work software is great at keeping track of my work schedule. On the Dashboard, it notifies me of my next upcoming shift, the date, and the time. It tells at which location I am working and what my position will be. It also tells what coworkers that I am working with during that shift. I can go into the schedule tab of the software and see what days during the week I am working. The software will also tally up my total hours that I will work per week. This is helpful because it allows me to see who is working and who is not so I can get a shift covered. The software also allows me to put in requests in advance of dates that I want to request off.

The availability scheduling feature takes some time to learn how to navigate. It is somewhat difficult to fully schedule availability. If you make a mistake and accidentally alter the availability for one day you have to go back to that day and fix it before adjusting your availability.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I am glad When I Work helps you keep track of your shifts, the shifts of your coworkers, and helps with getting the time off you need!

If you have any questions about Availability Preferences please submit a ticket, we are happy to assist!

Beantwortet am 14.2.2020
Leo

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Solid scheduling platform

The platform was easy to use in general and the employee app was handy.

Wasn't the best solution for a restaurant. Wanted to be able to schedule without defined end times so that staff didn't get the idea they could leave exactly at that time. Some other platforms allow for this (such as scheduling to "business decline" or "close"). But it works well for businesses with fixed schedules.Dealt with some lagging on the backend when scheduling via a pc.

7shifts

Warum When I Work gewählt wurde

Wanted an employee app.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu When I Work

We ultimately switched away from WIW to 7Shifts.

Hi there Leo,

Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work.

Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and platform and we appreciate your here. I can see how it would be useful for your team as well as others to have the ability to schedule until "close", "business needs", or something of the like!

We appreciate valuable suggestions like this as we consider enhancements and future updates to the product.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ with any additional questions or if we can assist with anything else.

Thank you!

Beantwortet am 21.6.2023
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

MISSING BASIC FUNCTIONS!

Overall, we feel very let down with the simple but IMPORTANT missing features. Having spent time to setup two other client accounts with WIW, and made two training videos. WASTE OF TIME! But that's the chance you take, right? Vetting doesn't always go well and we found a work around for the PTO issue, but the timesheet submittal issue is a deal breaker. We are not going to setup a side system to verify that everyone has completed their timesheets and track history for employees submitting for review and accuracy. This needs to be a function of the app.

Interface is simple and provides an organized structure that is responsive. Inviting and adding employees is automated.

Your employees cannot "turn in" or "submit" their timesheets! There is no way to know or have them verify that what they have entered is ready for review. A mgr has to chase down each employee to verify they have finished, or have a side system of notices, or double tracking.
Employees cannot enter PTO after the fact, they can only REQUEST PTO for future dates. If a company is using the timesheet function to have employees enter their time, breaks, PTO, etc, there are many limitations that require managers to do additional work. For instance, if an employee has an unexpected family emergency for two days, they cannot request PTO after those days are past. So how does PTO get entered for those days? Somehow the employee has to communicate with the mgr to enter it for them!
Very simple but integral functions that are important to a timesheet app that are missing!!
When giving feedback to WIW about these missing features, we were told that it was fine for us to move to another app since WIW wasn't a good fit. In other words, they are not open to feedback for improvement.....like it or leave.... We are leaving and taking the two clients we already setup on WIW trials to another platform, along with the 5 other clients that were waiting for the results of our trial run. All of which would have been paid subscriptions for WIW!

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you did not find When I Work to be a good fit for your team. We do appreciate hearing more about what features are most important to you as we use customer feedback to guide future developments.

If you have any other questions or feedback to share, please let us know by submitting a ticket here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Our Customer Care team would be happy to help. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Kate

Beantwortet am 17.11.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu When I Work

Annie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Cafe Scheduling

Overall it has been a good experience. It integrates with most systems we use.

Good interface and the ability to create a schedule easily and keep employee availability in one place.

Wish it had a feature to do bulk scheduling uploads.

Hey Annie,

Kib here from the When I Work Customer Care Team.

Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad that When I Work has allowed you to keep employee availability in one place. I appreciate you sharing feedback on how a bulk schedule would be helpful for you.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out and submit a ticket here:https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Take care!

Beantwortet am 5.12.2023
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

Takes the work out of scheduling

We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

The inability to attach files to an email

Sling

Warum When I Work gewählt wurde

We were creating our own schedule utilizing excel spreadsheets, this left open a ton of room for human error

Gründe für den Wechsel zu When I Work

The video training was so easy to understand and charming, it was a no brainer

Hi Sarah,

Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below.

Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Have a great day,
Anna

Beantwortet am 23.11.2019
Erin

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Scheduling made simple

Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

Hi Erin -

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review!

I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well!

We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist!

Again, thanks so much for this lovely review!

Kindly,
Adrianne

Beantwortet am 18.3.2020
Krissy
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

When I work

I loved the when i work app very much. I was able to look at my shifts as well as change and drop shifts, There is also the ability to chat with other employees about changing or swapping shifts.

When I work is a great app as far as employee scheduling and shift changes. The app has sooo many great features available and it is very affordable.

there were a few glitches with the software on ocassion when trying to pick up a dropped shift if you are already scheduled.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu When I Work

I heard from other stores that have used the software as well as reading reviews online.

Hi Krissy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

We're happy to know that you're enjoying the app and features available, like easily having access to view your schedule, and being able to drop and swap shifts! Our users are the reason we do what we do.

Please let us know if any questions come up, we're always happy to help.

Warmly,
Chelo

Beantwortet am 29.4.2022
Jacqueline
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Easy as can be

It has been a great experience, especially with support from the company.

The features are so easy to use and easy to teach to staff.

The least I like is the first payroll we had a glitch, but that can happen to any software

Hi there Jacqueline,

Ky here from When I Work's Customer Care Team.

We wanted to send a big thank you over for your stellar review! We love hearing that When I Work has an ease of use for our users and we pride ourselves on offering world-class customer support!

We are truly sorry to hear there was a glitch with your first time running payroll, but so happy to hear things have gone smoothly since then!

Thank you again for using When I Work, Jacqueline!

Have a great day,
Ky

Beantwortet am 25.5.2023
Joel

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

When I work Works!

When I work eliminates all the shift swapping without approval, and gets rid of the paper requests off for day off requests that get lost etc.

I love the ease of use. When I work is the whole package for what we needed it to do. The app does what it needs to by allowing the employees to do everything they could do on desktop. This makes them much more willing to use it and use the functions correctly.

So far we have not found something we don't like.

Hi Joel!

Thanks for such a fantastic review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding it's saving time and reducing stress for things like time off requests!

Terra

Beantwortet am 17.5.2019
Shannon
Shannon
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Acceptable product quality but poor service

I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers.

I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible!

Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs.

Respectfully,
Ethan

Beantwortet am 9.9.2021
Nicola
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 9.9.2016

Does what it is supposed to

I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

Antwort von When I Work

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options.

We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized.

When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder.

We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency.

When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee.

All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Beantwortet am 9.9.2016
ellen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 31.8.2017

A good option for timecards and schedule.

Initially it was a good solution for employee scheduling. We added the time clock after about 8 months and it has served its purpose. It allowed us to not use a google doc to schedule employees. It is a a good scheduler but not as great of a time clock.

My employees can use the app to get alerts and check their schedules. Employees can swap shifts with my approval. The time card is integrated into the schedule app. It is somewhat easy to use. We have used this software for about 2 years. When we first started with them there were not a lot of options out there. And it served its purpose. Our employees seem to like using it.

There are several cons. I think the price is too high for what you get. Trying to process the time cards is very cumbersome and not very easy to understand. We run 24 hours a day and this software is not well suited to a 24 hour clock. Overall I spend too much time trying to understand how to use the time clock - punch in/out- and it is really frustrating. Also- their customer support is really pretty horrible. There is not a way to call someone and you have to submit an email to support and it can take them a bit to get back to you. Issues with time cards are things you want an answer for right away and they do not offer a quick response. Also- you really have to use a desk top to process the time cards and it does not function so well with google chrome- I think safari works better- but I prefer to use chrome. There are glitches with it that are just frustrating.

Hi Ellen!

Thanks for writing us a review! We appreciate the feedback you provided to us. I am happy to hear that you are finding the scheduler helpful. I am, however, bummed to hear that you have had difficulty contacting our support teams. You always have access to live chat within your account, simply by clicking on the chat bubble within the green toolbar. If additional training on the Attendance tool is something you would like, please just let our support teams know and we would be more than happy to provide you with that.

We strive to provide the highest level of support to our customers and we hope that we can meet your expectations moving forward.

Have a great day!

Beantwortet am 5.9.2017
Rose
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

Has a lot of potential, but isn't quite there yet for our needs.

Overall, I wanted this to really work, but it's been frustrating.

I do acknowledge that we work in a non-traditional industry. I am a team member at an NFT company with world-wide employees who all work from home. We need our community server covered 24/7 and so I need to be able to schedule people 24/7, but in *their* timezone in order to make sure that I have everyone working during normal hours in *their time* (as opposed to 4am their time). I can't make "shift templates" in one time zone and then make shifts in another timezone for the auto scheduler. There is no way for me to denote "Hey, I want my APAC crew to be scheduled these APAC hours, but NOT my US crew".

I've spent many, many, many hours trying to figure out how to "game the system" to make it work for us. I can do it but it's very cumbersome, hands on, and takes a lot of time (which is the opposite of what I was hoping a scheduler would do. I was hoping to SAVE time.)

I reached out to the team at one point to report the bug where the auto scheduler was ignoring unavailable time, and received a followup email letting me know it was fixed, but I still experience the issue every time I go to make a new schedule.

This may be a FANTASTIC piece of software for traditional work-force, but hasn't been what I was hoping thus far for the industry I work in, that requires 24/7 scheduling with employees all over the world.

-Allowing for employees to be in different timezones
-Allowing for employees to set their unavailability and their preferred scheduling times
-Allowing employees to shift swap within the software

-Software is often buggy. It auto schedules my employees during times they are marked as "unavailable". This may be due to the fact that we have people all over the world and could be a time-zone issue, but the fact remains that they are often scheduled during "unavailable" times, and it has to be adjusted.

-It also doesn't seem to honor the "schedule weekends first" feature correctly when I'm using auto scheduling. One of my employees ends up never being scheduled and I have to adjust. (TBF I have to adjust EVERYONE'S schedule after using the auto scheduler, but the issue with this one employee in particular is consistent and weird.)

-Making shift templates is cumbersome.

-There is no way for me to view someone's schedule in their timezone (and I'm talking about Singapore vs. CST) without switching my OWN timezone preference, which requires me to then immediately refresh the site or it won't show properly.

-There is no "undo" -- If I have a schedule pushed and I need to play around with a swap, the moment I shift someone's shift, it goes into draft mode and if I decide, "Hey, I'm gonna actually just leave them where they are," there is no way to undo the movement without republishing (and sending them a notification) the shift.

-Shift swapping doesn't allow for a FT employee to cover a PT employee's shift if they want, or for a PT employee to cover part of a FT employee's shift. I have to manually do this.

Hi Rose,

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us.

We're sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs! We can certainly appreciate the importance for your business to access features that do not exist within When I Work.

New enhancement requests are reported to our team and demand is tracked to review the request and determine whether to implement it. We are not able to provide a timeline of when requested features may be implemented, although we do offer updates on new features/releases through announcements in the product updates on our blog and through the Help Center "Product News": https://help.wheniwork.com/article-categories/product-news/.

Thanks again and let us know if there is anything further we can assist with.

Chelo

Beantwortet am 29.4.2022
Miguel
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can.

Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time.

The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used.

View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects.

When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage.

When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Helen
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll.
AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance.
It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know".
At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze!
AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review!

We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier.

Vicki

Beantwortet am 11.10.2019
Cindy
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.6.2023

When I Work works well

Overall I enjoy using the app. I very rarely has any glitches. I recommend using When I Work.

What I liked about When I Work the most is that it is very easy to use. The link to download app feature works great. Its great for scheduling.

What I liked the least about When I Work is the time tracking feature because it real time updates are not automatically available without refreshing the screen. Also sometimes new shift updates also lag and require refreshing the app as well.

Hi Cindy,

Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work.

Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and providing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that, overall, you are enjoying the app and would recommend it to other users.

Regarding any lagging or issues you are experiencing, outdated data stored in the browser's cache is one likely cause of this behavior. Clearing the browser's data is the recommended next step to correct this. The steps are slightly different for different browsers, but we've stored some useful links in our help center article here:

It is important to make sure "all-time" is selected and all browser windows are closed after these steps in order to test if this is effective.

If you continue to have trouble, please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ and someone will continue troubleshooting. Thanks!

Beantwortet am 21.6.2023
Amanda
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

Revolutionized our Scheduling Process

We used to manually schedule all staff at our child care programs. When a regular staff called in sick or requested vacation we used to have to call, text and email each individual on call or float staff to see who was available and if they could work at the location we needed. When I Work allows us to be a lot more efficient in this process. It also allows for better communication with all staff through features such as work chat, and announcements.

The customer service provided from the initial demo to setting up our team was exceptional. Our rep was always available to answer our questions or educate us about new features that might be useful to us. Our rep worked with us to use the features that worked best for us. When I Work also provides ready to go resources that you can send out to teams that include everything from how to set up your account, see open shifts, swap/drop shifts etc.

The ability to post open shifts as revolutionized our ability to communicate with and mobilize our on call staff. By posting an open shift On Call and float staff see the shift right away and are able to pick up shifts that fit with their schedules. The ease of posting open shifts has drastically decreased the time spent trying to find staff to fill gaps in schedules. With over 150 employees and 44 locations we are able to post the addresses of each location that allow staff to pull up a map to the site.

At this time the product is serving us very well. When I Work continues to add new features and provides detailed descriptions and instructions to these features.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for this detailed and thoughtful review! We love hearing about some of your favorite features and how your team utilizes OpenShifts and new features as they become available!

Beantwortet am 10.10.2020
Lisa

Bewertet am 5.2.2018

Makes scheduling super easy!

This product is super straight forward and very user-friendly. It is very easy to use the scheduler as well as keep up with employee hours on the Time Tracker. You can easily edit attendance if your employee forgets to clock out and sending messages to the whole group is super easy with the group message feature.

The online based platform is great and the app is the perfect way to post the schedule without having to send out emails of spreadsheets etc. Notifications come straight to your phone regarding scheduling changes, shift swap requests, time off requests, and even when your employees forgot to clock in. Notification alerts are easy to change in settings. There's even a setting to get a reminder 2 hours prior to your shift so in case your schedule is constantly changing, its so easy to keep up with it!

The satellite/gps location isn't as good as it can be with regards to clocking in. Sometimes it will not let you clock in due to being "too far away" when you are standing right at your work. The app sometimes freezes up when clocking in/out or takes a while to process a clock in. So then when you press "clock in" again, it'll actually clock you out.

Hi there Lisa,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We are so happy to hear that you and your team finds value in When I Work!

If you continue to run into issues with clocking in and out, please feel free to email our Customer Care team at [email protected]. Our team will help get the issues you are experiencing resolved.

Thanks again for the review! Hope you have a great day!

Kara
-When I Work Team

Beantwortet am 7.2.2018
Katrina
Katrina
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

Not consistent

Not good, had me late on my first and second day.

After searching for a job two years ago, I found one from Craigslist. I was told to download this app and my schedule would be sent to it. Well the next day I woke up and decided to check my phone while doing so, I got a text or notification from the app. I opened it and sure enough I had to go to work in less than 10 minutes. I hurriedly put on my clothes and ran out the door. I was late on my first day. I told them the app lagged and I received my schedule minutes before coming to work. This app never got straight, I had to write my schedule down while at work.

My schedule never showed up in a timely manner. I was eventually fired then the schedule started showing up telling me I had work. How ironic is that, I didn't need notifications then, yet I was still getting them. I uninstalled the app and went back to my Event Specialist job.

Hello Katrina-

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with When I Work at your previous job.

We aim to make When I Work reliable and easy to receive your schedule. When I Work provides notification options so you can choose what alerts you receive when your manager releases the schedule to you.

In addition to this, we are constantly working to release updates and enhancements to our software.

I understand you are at a different job now but if you ever work with an employer that uses When I Work again, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at [email protected] for any troubleshooting assistance. We're here to help!

Cara

- When I Work

Beantwortet am 25.1.2019
Stephanie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

Do you have around 30 employees? THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!

We love the ease of communication with this software. Work Chat is a HUGE benefit for us. Many of our employees check this feature better than checking their emails! We also love the "copy and paste" feature. We are able to copy the current week's schedule and then paste it to the next week. Then we make minor adjustments to the schedule, save and publish to all employees with a click of a button. Then scheduling is DONE!

We love this program for the ease of communication with all of our employees. Communication is always something we strive for and with ever-changing schedule needs, this program eliminated our extra steps to be sure everyone was communicated with. With the quick change of a schedule, those affected would receive a notification immediately and know what their new upcoming schedule would be.

So far anything that we have had concerns with, we were able to contact WIW employees and it was addressed and fixed or we were educated in how to make that process work best for our center!

Hello Stephanie -

Thank you for this amazing review and 5 stars across the board!

We are SO happy to hear that you've found When I Work to meet your business needs, your staff find it easy to use, and the features we have are exceeding your expectations!

In addition, we appreciate the feedback that our Care team was able to help resolve any issues you encountered!

Adrianne

Beantwortet am 7.3.2019
Rachel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 29.1.2018

Love When I Work. Easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding!

Being able to go paperless was the biggest benefit. Also, the ease of the software makes it easy for Supervisors to make schedules and track hours.

Love the ease of the software, super user-friendly. Also, like that it is easy for all generations to use. Love that all requests can be made online, helping to eliminate paper.

Would like to see more options for tracking employee hours as far as the reporting goes. Also, other features like tracking employees who work different positions, and being able to report on those hours. Also would like for it to track employee hours who no longer work with us anymore. Don't like that once the employee is removed from When I Work, all of their history is removed as well.

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for leaving us a great review! We appreciate hearing from you!

I can definitely see how more advanced reporting and export features could be of use to you and other users. I will be sure to pass this along as a suggestion to our development team.

In addition, you can view the schedules and timesheets for past users by pulling up a 'Schedule Export' or a 'Custom Timesheet Export' and setting the filter to 'All Employees' so your deleted users populate on the report.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at [email protected] and they will be happy to help with whatever you may need :)

Thanks again!

Kara
-When I Work Team

Beantwortet am 31.1.2018
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Great for hourly staff

Employees find it easy to use. Admin uses it daily

Workchat is often faulty. Our manager (Android user) is so frustrated and has contacted support over 10 times.

Sling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu When I Work

It was recommend by our franchisor

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app. We are pleased to hear that your employees and Admin find the app easy to use.

Regarding the WorkChat feature, we appreciate your feedback and continue to work on refining this feature, as well as others.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team each time you are noticing issues so that we can continue to document and troubleshoot with you.

Please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if there are any other questions or concerns we can address for you.

Beantwortet am 20.2.2023
Kelsey
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Makes scheduling a breeze!

I love it! Have I said that enough? Give this software a try if you're in charge of scheduling any number of employees. They can have it as an app on their phones, too, so it's super easy for everyone to use.

I love this software! I manage 50 student employees, and until I discovered When I Work, scheduling them was the biggest headache! This makes it so easy. I have each of them input their weekly availability, and then when I go through each week to create our schedule, I can quickly see if someone is available for a certain shift. They can request time off, request to drop shifts and offer it to another student, and confirm shifts. I can't say enough good things about When I Work. It's easy to figure out and has made a world of difference in keeping our ambassadors accountable for their shifts.

I don't have any complaints about this software. We've been able to manage just using the free version that allows me to schedule shifts 10 days out, and it's been great. In the future I would love for our office leadership to approve using the purchased monthly subscription, but I'm so grateful When I Work has the free version because we've been able to give it a try and have found that it's an amazing scheduling tool.

Hi Kelsey,

Marie here with the Customer Care team. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

We love hearing that When I Work has made scheduling so much easier for you! I am glad you are using the availability feature and swap/drop feature to help schedule as well.

If any questions come up please reach out to us at [email protected].

Cheers,
Marie

Beantwortet am 6.2.2019
Taylor
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

review of when I work

it has helped make sending out the schedule easier, as well has helped keep track of previous schedules. it has also made our timesheets easier being all on a phone or a computer. all in all its pretty good, but I do wish it ran a little smother, and did not have so many glitches.

it helps put the schedule and timesheets all in one software, it will send out the schedule to all of the employees with one click, it can be used from a phone

It seems to have a fair amount of glitches, I have had it delete full schedules, autocorrect times to something completely different, and it jumble around shifts. I also think it is pretty pricey per employee on it.

Hi Taylor,

Katie here with Customer Care at When I Work. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide feedback - we really appreciate it!

We are happy to see the app has been beneficial in keeping track of your schedules and timesheets all in one place - it definitely is a convenient feature!

Sorry that you have experienced some glitches with the app. We would be happy to assist with these to make sure they don't continue to occur. If you could send an email to [email protected] with the details of what you are experiencing, we would be happy to further assist.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide feedback. Have a great rest of your day!

Katie

Beantwortet am 23.12.2019
Jessica
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

When I work

It was good for what we needed at the time because we really needed the hospital schedules to be able to be viewed and it was easy to overlook the whole month how many shifts were being worked/ scheduled. but with so many facilities and with having to enter everything in after texting or talking to the candidate we found out it was easier to do on excel or just keep track ourselves - most of our employees at the time weren't downloading the app or even logging on.

It was very easy to put in schedules and candidates were able to check and view their schedules and if we needed to make changes it was very easy - a click of a button.

For a Staffing Company - You were able to put in multiple locations but when we used it - I would have to get the schedules from the candidates and then enter it into the app so they could see it, They wouldn't able to change their schedules unless they texted me then i would have to change it in the app which took time - wasn't as simple as their just cancelling or removing shift themselves.

Hey Jessica,

Jeremy here with When I Work.

Thank you for reviewing the When I Work app and providing feedback regarding our features.

If you have any specific suggestions for features that you'd like to see added to the app, please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We appreciate insight and track and respond to every feature request.

Take care,