Über Zoho Projects

Zoho Projects ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagementlösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Die Lösung bietet Projektplanung und -budgetierung, mit der Projektmanager Aufgaben definieren, sie ihren Teams zuweisen, Projektkos...

4,2

270 von 270 Bewertungen
Prathamesh
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

Excellent tool for task management

My overall experience is great with Zoho projects, it works fine if given the right technology support. In past three years we have done multiple updates and customization on Zoho projects and they have worked well for us. I personally would recommend Zoho projects to others to built a very good project management tracking system.

Zoho projects has been part of our organization from past 3 years. It is a very useful tool for project management. It has high importance in task management especially in tracking down deliverable in kanban projects. The user interface is very friendly and the dashboard is highly interactive. Milestones can be easily set and can be tracked throughout its completing period. Project lags, time delays, and bottlenecks can be identified easily in the system. This tool also helps to manage teams and individual tasks assigned to each person. Notifications can be enabled to track individual performances. Overall, this tool is multi-purpose tool that can perform wide range of tasks.

Zoho projects are hard to customize. Its scalability is very limited to certain tasks. It is good in project management, but it fails to provide a communication channel between people. Chat windows lag a lot between communication and real time forums take lot of time to update. Zoho requires high internet bandwidth, slow internet creates problem with updates and Zoho starts lagging. Multi user portal has also lot of issues. Even multi user portal is a common feature. The feature creates issues with file sharing. It takes lot of time for file transfers.

Kelly M

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

This easy-to-use app keeps track of chores and projects quickly

I really like the functions, the tools, and everything else that this software provides us with in order to manage a project. Those tools are really useful and important at the moment in order to manage a project and collaboration, and this software, it's absolutely useful if you want to manage like a professional.

Zoho projects have a number of great features, but one of my favorites is the option to personalize the parameters for the project management. In addition to being incredibly simple to operate, the customization function meets the vast majority of the needs that my firm has in regard to project management.

Zoho Projects is, without a doubt, one of the least user-friendly and most aggravating pieces of software I have ever worked with. It has some of the worst user experience and interface (UI) that I have ever seen, and it is missing some of the most fundamental capabilities that a project management software ought to have. It has been nothing but a hassle from the beginning to the end.

Bernardino
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Zoho Projects, Software para el control de proyectos

Es una herramienta muy buena para trabajar individual y colectivamente para coordinar proyectos entre varias personas ayudando a que haya un control sobre el proyecto y se reduzcan las desviaciones.

Te permite llevar un control de las tareas, horas y te ayuda a evitar que los proyectos se desvíen. Es u software muy versátil, puedes utilizar algunas funciones para que sea bastante simple y funcional y al mismo tiempo se pueden establecer parámetros más complejos adaptándose a las necesidades de cadaempresa. También se puede conectar con otro programa de facturación como Zoho Books, para evaluar horas de los empleados y coste de las materias primas y sacar la de rentabilidad de cada proyecto.

Hay muchísimas opciones para configurar, para sacarle el máximo partido vas a necesitar contactar con alguna empresa Partner de Zoho para que te hagan la implementación. Los partners premium son las empresas más grandes y por tanto los más experimentados.

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Projects

Arpita
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Better not use it!

My team had horrible experience using it and their customer support is poor too. I don't recommend using this when we already have a lot of options around.

Time tracking and task automation comes to help while other features are par behind.

Very messy and complicated to use. It was never user friendly and thew workflow isn't synced well.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

The best of both worlds: value and features

Overall the experience has been very good for our team, since we are in apparel manufacturing, we have a ton of projects that span 6-12 months and different concurrent projects every month so Zoho keeps us track and schedule our seasonal projects without getting confused.

It is very easy to use the strong time tracking tools and project task setups

It does not include templates or anyway to create custom templates and some of the views are a bit odd

Google Analytics 360, ScheduFlow und SAP Concur

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde

the cost and usability were too high and difficult

Zuvor genutzte Software

AnyDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

the ease of use and cost
Deanna

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Zoho Projects is the BEST Project Management Software we've Found!

Absolutely love it. Zoho Projects has made a HUGE difference in how we run our business, helping us to create processes and flows, as well as keeping big and small projects alike, on track! Couldn't do without it!

This software is really easy to use, easy to 'read' and navigate. Definitely the best project management software we've found - really easy to collaborate with colleagues and coworkers, while integrating easily with the CRM and other Zoho software packages!

It's a bit clunky to set up, and when you need help...it's not always terribly straight forward.

Julián

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

Exelente gestor de proyectos por un precio muy accesible

Muy buena.

La facilidad de integración con el CRM. La capacidad para albergar diferentes managers en un mismo proyecto.

La interfaz no es muy intuitiva y el refresco de página y datos es lento, se debe actualizar el navegador.

Jira

Por la complejidad de MSproject

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

Por el precio e integracion con otros softwares
Vehandre
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.10.2022

Amazing Product Easy to use

This app is super easy to use and very user friendly and it includes A Great Mobile app to keep up to date with projects

Nothing i could find yet every feature is present and easy to use

Federico
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Tool di Project management

Tool valido per i PM

Facilita di uso e supporto da parte del team

È comunque necessaria fare formazione all’utilizzo del software

Kewin
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

Super !

Zoho Projects m'offre des capacités étendues de planification, de suivi et de collaboration.

Le service de support est relativement difficile à joindre

Nurul Syakira
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Amazing feature for project management

Zoho Projects has been one of the best cloud based project management software that has been really helpful for us in managing and tracking all the progress of the project.

ZOHO projects have many great features, but one of my favorites is the option to personalize the parameters for project management. The part that allows for customization is elementary to use, but it also meets most of the needs that my company has for project management. I enjoy the functionalities, the facilities, and everything else that this program provides us with to manage a project. Those tools are beneficial and vital at the time to maintain a project and collaborate on it. I like all of the features that this software provides.

It might be challenging to make changes to Zoho prototypes. Its scalability is slightly limited for specific features due to the constraints. Although it helps establish projects, it does not have a platform for individual dialogue. People prefer not to lean on Zoho tasks to convert their work over to Spreadsheets to interact with other people since they find it cumbersome.

Roshi

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

Love this product- others don't compare!

Love this product and I recommend it for anyone managing something on their own, or with teams.

There's just minor improvements, like the Tasks and Time tracking thing I mention above, that need refining.
And while customer service is also great (I can always reach a human),the knowledge base and Help sections needs user experience streamlining.

With the value pricing and the robustness of this product, I will always recommend this product to anyone - and do!

Clear user design with logical and clear content and category designations. Love that they offer multiple view options for those who, say for example, would rather have a Kaban view over a more linear list breakdown.

I have yet to find anything else as clearly user friendly and LOGICAL in organization. A lot of other sites I've used try too hard to be cool and modern, and actually end up causing user confusion with all their different layers. It's exhausting. But with Zoho Projects, I can go in quickly and get what I need!

Also love how it interfaces with other Zoho products, such as Invoices, and I can export my time sheets.

I love that I can hit a timer on my tasks, too.

Overall, it has great standard operations with plenty of options for customization.

Sometimes the invoice functions seem redundant to someone using the Zoho Invoices, and that has caused me to accidentally create some duplicates within Projects (when I was really just trying to create an invoice in Invoices), and I have had to clean up my own mess. That's the one area I think they made things a little more convoluted.

I can't think of any other major cons - I've never had issues with this product. I don't use the Bug Tracker at all, so I can't speak to that.

In Documents, it's unclear up front whether, when I pull a document in from a cloud, if it's going to sync any changes with that cloud app (like Google Drive, etc), or if it's just importing as is.

Their Learning Center is also woefully organized. I can't search any topics, though the visualization videos you first land on are helpful for starters. But the info I REALLY can search is in the general Zoho Getting Started section...those knowledge centers should be merged and not be so confusing. Even the Forums in Projects help, I can't even search a topic on them on the landing page...so odd!

And, lastly, it would be so great if Tasks had more Duration options. If it had an option where I could set a Task in HOURS, rather than only Days, then I could actually track something regularly hourly per week as well as track my weekly progress on it. Right now, I can't do that, I have to do that manually :(
And, you can't seem to delete a Duration period once you've put it in (without also setting an end date). what if I just accidentally put in a duration?!

Jaideep
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Great online collaborative project management tools with feature you have always wanted

While I have not used the customer support for Zoho Projects extensively, all of the other Zoho tools that I use have an extensive Knowledge Base, very active public forum where people respond quickly, in-built live-chat to chat with a customer service representative, and plenty of videos on YouTube to learn different aspects of the software.

Zoho Projects has the following features - no restrictions on number of projects you can create. Easy to switch between projects in the same online interface vs managing multiple files. Ability to create workflow automations that trigger on event based activities, which enables standardization of processes. Ability to share projects with outside vendors/project participants and improve the collaborative nature of Project management.

More flexibility on making the user interface more compact (like Excel or MSP). Current interface is well spaced, but some users may like a more compact view. More simplified Gantt Charts that help us understand progress and dependencies. Ability to export projects to Excel for sharing with others we can't/don't want to bring on to Zoho projects

Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

Zoho Projects is well suited for corporates who want to make project management a more collaborative tool rather than a PM managed tool. It's well suited for startups where founders/co-founders come from large corporate settings and prefer to use comprehensive project management tools over new age tools like Asana and Trello. Its well suited for those who appreciate the importance of dependencies between tasks and want to build and track comprehensive plans for their projects.

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Great solution for agency resourcing

We're very happy with the power of the solution and feel that it will support our growth. Getting the system configured and learning how to use it properly was a steeper curve than we anticipated.

We evaluated tons of online solutions for managing our small agency's projects. Most would be good at one thing, but fall down in others. Zoho Projects allows us to see projects and tasks, capture timesheets, and view resource allocations across the agency. It may be slightly on the over-powered size for just the few of us, but we want a platform that can support our growth. This seems to be the one.

The software seems to have a ton of features that we're still finding. It would be nice to have a way to make sure we're using it to it's fullest. For example, we were archiving tasks when they were complete but then realized that this process made it so timesheet hours couldn't be applied to those closed tasks. Adding a "closeout" custom status seemed to have solved it, but we'd love some info or training on best practices.

Wrike

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde

We needed a solution that could manage tasks across multiple projects, provide resource allocation, and track hours of labor.

Cost
Ryan

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Great platform for the price, but bugs and interface will drive you mad

Zoho Projects is a rare project management software that does all of the things our marketing agency needs it to do at a great price, which is why we've kept it for as long we have. We just wish it was considerably more user-friendly.

The number of features from Zoho Projects is impressive. Practically every feature we needed for our project management could be done, at a price no other platform could match. You can set billable and non-billable hours, you can clock into a timer for all tasks, and the task creation setup is pretty robust.

The interface has improved a ton in the 3 years I've been using the platform, and you can tell the developers are constantly trying to improve stability and features for users.

As great as the features are, the functionality of the software can be quite frustrating. The interface is bland and can be very difficult to navigate. We can usually find what we need but finding it can be quite the challenge.

Along with that, some features have head-scratching quirks that we've never been able to figure out. For instance, every time we create a new project it will only add *some* of the managers to the project, instead of all of them, even though there's no difference in their permissions. It's a technically *stable* software, but we often grow envious of other, more functional project management software that's out of our price range.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

A practical solution for small teams

It is a practical and easy to use project planning suite although it has limited functionality in the smaller plans that does not allow people to test it before committing to an upgrade.
You cannot test a project plan solution without properly using tasks and subtasks.

The ability to link to other Zoho solutions (CRM etc) and integrate information from various functions and third parties in project planning and implementation.

Problematic value for money for small teams that need more functionality. Also, there is no ability to customize functionality and price package.

Basecamp

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde

Asana was not easy to use and coordinate team efforts.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

Zoho is connected to the Zoho CRM solution- easy to switch within a unified environment
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 21.9.2021

Zoho Projects - A Good Solution for Small Businesses

Overall, I have been very satisfied using Zoho Projects. Since I am using the free version, it is very economical. When my business grows, I will without a doubt upgrade so that I can add more users and projects.

The free version is very full-featured and easy to use. I use Zoho Projects every day with another co-worker across two projects and it words great. We mostly use it for task management.

I wish that there was a better connection between ZOHO Begin and ZOHO Projects.

Microsoft Project und monday.com

Warum Zoho Projects gewählt wurde

I was looking for a project management solution that had features that were missing from Basecamp but was not more expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

I was already using other Zoho products so I liked the idea of choosing a project management solution that was in the same family of products that I was already using.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

A Useful Task Management Tool

The decision to move from a fully custom-built system to the Zoho ecosystem was based on the ability to have full control over customization and also the ability to integrate with other apps. While there is some built-in integration with other Zoho apps, some technical configuration is required to get them all to work well together.

Zoho Projects is a fully cloud-based project management solution that is ready to go right out of the box. The ability to create templates for re-use is very helpful in an environment that repeats the same processes for various clients throughout a product life cycle. What is also good is the ability to modify an existing template without affecting project that previously used that template. This makes it easy to revise processes without disrupting already in progress projects.

Unfortunately the number of project templates that you can create within Zoho Projects is limited unless you purchase more. So if your company uses more than 20 templates at a time be prepared to pay more money upfront. Zoho Projects has a lot of built-in features which require time and tutorials or training to fully understand. This can be a disadvantage for companies who need to get up and running very quickly but is worth the effort for time saving in the future.

Jayme

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

Comprehensive Project Management Software

In general, my experience with zoho has been positive. I'm happy to use it and my team likes all the different solutions zoho has for our business.

Zoho is one of the industry leaders for project management software. It is has many APIs able and offers a lot of flexibility. The program is fairly easy to use and intuitive.

There are some features missing that I would like to see and it can sometimes be more time consuming to enter tasks than I would like it to be.

Basecamp und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

Cost and functionality. Zoho cost more than Monday but has more connected products and less than basecamp for what we needed. We also had a team member who had set up zoho project management for a precious company in the past and she knew the program.
Juan
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.12.2017

My experience in ZOHO is amazing. My life changed when I discover this program.

My experience in ZOHO is amazing.We are a company operating in 7 countries (Spain, Morocco, USA, China, Vietnam, Korea, France). We are about 120 active people in product and process development.
ZOHO has allowed a correct platform to do the communication between different countries.
Also, we have improved the project procedure implementation.
We are 150 people in ZOHO projects. We are working in several countries (Spain, Morocco, France, Korea, China, Vietnam, USA). Now all projects for new products, problems solutions, etc, are managed in ZOHO with a acceptable level implementation of the procedure.

Correct functionality for project management.
Available basics tools.
Easy and intuitive use.
Very Cheaper
High control of the activities by the managers

Not possible to install in our server. This is a problem for us (not big problems, but we prefer run in our server).
The GANTT view should be improved. It is not very clear, and complicated the export for communication with other people without access the system
Document for training is poor.
Not exist report system.
somo people has not clear the daily task.
The milestones are only informative (or I don't know the real idea of the ZOHO designers with this concept).
A little complicated for the project manager (this is my case).

Shahila
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Good software for collaborative project management

Our team's efficiency in managing, executing, and collaborating on projects has improved due to utilizing Zoho Projects' features and tools. We may add clients towards the client platform to have them on the project on which we are cooperating, and we can control and filter the data we provide with them.

The software takes a long time to load the resources, so I had to wait for it to finish loading all of them before I could begin working with it. I need to download the software since I can't use it from my smartphone. The interface design is obsolete, and there is no indication that it will be updated soon.

Ken

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

This has been an easy to use and fast deployment app

Ease of use. Value for money. Useful features

This solution allowed us to become operational with our customers very quickly, and to provide a way to collaborate with them. The fact that it is online allows us to have common access with our clients and to provide transparency.
Previous to using this, all team members had their own versions of PM tools that were not compatible and made for a very frustrating experience when trying to collaborate.
Our clients like the fact that they have access to be able to contribute to the success of our projects.
Zoho as a company have made changes as part of our feature requests that continue to make the experience of using this solution more pleasurable.
Having a single price point for unlimited users and projects also made a huge difference when choosing a solution.
This is a highly recommended app for any size organization

There really isn't a downside considering the value for money. If the cost was inline with more expensive alternatives that have more features I could see that being an issue.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

All in one Project Management solution

The capability to customize the project management settings is one of my favorite features in ZOHO projects. The customization feature is very easy to use as well, it caters to most of the project management requirements of my organization

Nothing major, it would be great to see more standard templates for Agile project management practice as well. Best practices followed by peer organizations would be a great help for new users to adapt and make best use of ZOHO projects

JIRA Service Management, Rally und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Projects

Ease of use and cost effectiveness is the two factor which made us take the decision
Jordan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Zoho Projects, one of the best cloud-based program management and coordination tools, has an issue tracking app that facilitates networking and communication and speeds up project completion. Create a track of your activities using Zoho Projects' iOS mobile apps.

A cloud-based initiative is a software creation activity that has more than one million customers worldwide. It enables you to effectively schedule and execute your activities. You can quickly delegate tasks, collaborate efficiently with all colleagues and partners, be mindful of all development reports, generate timely reminders of construction activity, and execute project schedules at a certain time of events. With a huge range of third-party frameworks, projects would be an excellent fit for the workplace.

Zoho prototypes are difficult to customize. Its scalability is somewhat constrained for certain features. It is helpful for project creation, but it lacks a forum for individual communication. People do not like to rely on Zoho tasks to switch works to Excel in order to communicate with others.

Bailey

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

Solid agency project management tool

Overall, it got the job done, but as an agency it became a little too cumbersome to have great buy in, which is inevitably why we switched to ClickUp.

Zoho was a great tool for keeping projects and tasks organized for our agency. It allowed us to create groups for clients and projects and tasks within them, with associated due dates so everyone knew what was due and when. It had easy time tracking as well, which is important for our agency.

It was not as user-friendly as other tools we've used. Many simple functions take too many clicks to reach, such as getting to a specific task. Also l, it didn't have a good way to estimate or allocate resources for team capacity planning. It was too cumbersome and would require too much data entry.

270 Bewertungen