Whova Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Whova

Whova ist eine Event-Management-Lösung, die Organisatoren und Ausstellern dabei hilft, Online-Registrierungen, Marketing, Lead-Abruf und virtuelle Konferenzprozesse zu verwalten. Die Lösung umfasst ein Rednerzentrum, mit dem...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Whova durchsuchen

2.064 von 2.064 Bewertungen
Yaren
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

Bewertung

Die Software ist ganz einfach zu bedienenden

Keine Nachteile die mir aufgefallen sind

Richard
Richard
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Event Management Done Well

I’ve attended 7 or 8 virtual conferences through Whova and always found it easy to use and keep track of where I needed to be. Communication with other attendees and speakers is easy. I enjoy using the app.

I am an attendee so my answers are from that perspective. Whova is easy to navigate and find information I need to decide which sessions I want to attend. There are mechanisms for sending questions to the speakers ahead of time. There is a good social platform so that attendees can do virtual meetups and see who else is attending. It is easy for an attendee to create a discussion topic or recommend and article or conference. Entries to questions and polls are propagated quickly through the system so there is no confusion about whether I have entered a response to a poll. I love the Leaderboard function. It encourages attendees to post on the platform and is a nice distraction from the serious nature of the conference.

There is limited ability to respond or add anything other than text to most questions. For example, I wanted to let fellow attendees know about an upcoming conference but my only choice was to enter text to describe it. I had some graphics from the PR Kit associated with the conference that it would have been nice to upload but I could not find a way to do that.

Karissa

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Whova Review

My experience has been positive. Our instructors are really good at referring us to the Whova app during conferences.

The connections you can make and the organizational aspect of it.

I do not have concerns with Whova. I currently only use it for events.

Die besten Alternativen zu Whova

Jason Paul
Jason Paul

Bewertet am 27.10.2023

Beware of Use

We will not be using this app again and I recommend that others don't use it either. The sales folks are very much about the upgrades and will nickel and dime you for every small add on. The help desk folks try to be helpful, but are up against the tremendous limitations of the system. This is overall a product that is engineered to make money rather than support the success of the users. We knew this going in and were happy to pay for some add ons, but others were not communicated at all at any point during the process much less in any help or FAQ documents.

While there are some pros, the cons by far overshadow anything good about this app. I was excited to use Whova as I used it as an attendee for other events. However, from the admin side, things are not as pleasant.

There are many features that cannot be turned off. There are emails that go out to attendees without notice. Definitions vary from the proposal stage to the implementation stage: a speaker is also considered an attendee, although they may not attend and just need to be listed on the paper presentation. The most frequent response from their Help Desk begins with "Unfortunately..."

Dawn
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

Don't plan a conference without Whova!

A very positive experience.
In the two weeks before the conference, I was able to create my 'booth' for others to find out more about my business.
At the conference, everyone I spoke to was happy to share their QR code (when I showed them what to do!) therefore, I had all of their details (including email addresses) for contacting them on my return home.

As an exhibitor looking for business, I have found that conferences offering the Whova app are way better than those without. Prior to the conference, you can make links, see if there are particular people you would like to factor into your time and you can arrange meet ups with groups. Being competitive, I can't help myself but like to be on the leaderboard and message those around me!!
Using the 'scan a contact' feature was brilliant! Unfortunately, the organisers didn't know about this feature to tell us until the second last day but we definitely made good use of it!

When arranging a meet up, your numbers are limited to 50 at a time and you are only allowed to offer two meet ups until you have four people having replied to say they will be there. At a conference with 1500 attendees, being able to message just 100 of them isn't enough...particularly when some people clearly weren't looking at their app so that invite was wasted!

Amy

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Wonderful Whova!

I love it when conferences utilize this app.

The phone app is very easy to use. Populating personal agendas for conferences utilizing Whova is a great time and paper saver!

Haven't found anything that I don't like about it!

Sylvia

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Whova is great!

My overall experience was excellent. I really liked the eas of the app.

Pros of Whova were that it was easy to use, docs downloaded quickly, and updates were done quickly.

I had no cons. Everything ran smooth and I had no issues.

Ruth

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

Great usability

Great app - would recommend to conference organisers

Great usability for engagement and navigating conferences both in person and online

The interface for the chats could be a little clearly visually but I am nit picking

Brittany
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Go Whova App

It was a very pleasurable app to use and maintain.

The events; photos; maps; easy to use app.

There is not one thing that disappointed me with this app.

renae
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

worked well for me as user for conference

all ratings I listed worked well . I was only using for even

na. I didn't pick the app. only Iowa Mental health event organizers did.

Alicia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

Whova compliments events well!

I like that there are so many ways to interact with event organizers and other attendees. It's also simple to get any materials that they post a head of time.

Maybe narrow down the number of chats or consolidate similar topics into one stream so you're not having to monitor multiple chats for the information you want.

Alhassan
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.7.2021

efficient, silent, and extremely powerful tool

Whova has had a lot of impact on the structure of our events. We always had to engage professional event organizers to help us manage our stakeholder engagement events, that often included simultaneous parallel sessions and large groups. With Whova as our able assistant now, we are able to efficiently manage these events with just our in-house staff. And the live polling feature has certainly made our events much more enjoyable and interactive for our participants.

The innovation of the virtual network tables has been groundbreaking for me, both as an event organizer and also as an event participant. I love that we are able to select from a wide range of practical options for which format these groupings and sessions should take. Whether one on one, small groups, or larger ones; these are the parts of events I enjoy the most, and whova has successfully kept that feeling with the networking tables.

Integration with other native conferencing software does not work smoothly every time. Our videos kept freezing, and having time delays that affected the flow of the event.

Debora
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

Great Event, Webinar and Video Chat Meeting Platform

Overall, enjoyed using and being able to participate in a conference that would otherwise be physical and being able to interact with other attendees. I believe there's more potential for increased interaction and exchange of info with others vs. a physical conference. I like being able to go back and reference past posts and be able to continue engaging with attendees after the event, but I wish there were no expiration for the event info and chat posts.

I used this platform for our database vendor's annual conference which had to be entirely virtual this year due to Covid-19. They offered webinars, individual drop in meeting hours with various reps, special interest topics/chat rooms, a document download section and even photo contests. There was so much available, I'm sure I didn't explore every feature.
Pros:
-Easy to register and log into via App or Browser, especially helpful when on a Chromebook
-Clean intuitive interface
-Able to see Agenda and main areas from Home page
-Good one on one video chat capability for meeting with reps (didn't get to test waiting in line capability)
-Video and audio was clear for webinars (our vendor used Go-To-Meeting, which allowed the complete running Transcript for both days' webinars to be viewed), convenient links to recorded webinars for past events
-Variety of engaging areas, including multiple Virtual Activity and Topic Chat Rooms, and Contests that allowed users to comment and post photos - good creative fun and lurkers can also benefit from others' posts
-Document download area
-Able to reference info and continue interacting with attendees after the event (but limited to 6 months)

Because I am on an older Chromebook, I was unable to do some of the following:
Cons:
-Limited functionality on older devices kept me from viewing a Comment I added to my posted Photo in the Contest chat area (did not take the Comment), which I added via older mobile Phone - I was unable to view Comment on either my Phone or my older Chromebook (could have been user error)
-Comment to my Photo by others did not show up under my Photo but much further down and under the other person's posts - layout for comments and replies was confusing and didn't follow sub-menu properly or consistently - My Reply to a Comment added via older Chrome device did show up under her Comment, but not under my Photo (maybe it was the other User's error or perhaps she submitted it via her Phone and also had a problem) - mobile interface may be a little buggy.
-Was unable to see the number of likes per Photo or Posts on everyone's submitted Photos on my older Chromebook device, but was able to see these on my Phone
-6 month time limit access to content (would love to access indefinitely)

Darlene
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Excellent option to keep your conference attendees engaged

This app was an incredibly useful tool for both an in-person and a virtual conference. I think any company organizing an event would be remiss not to consider it.

I have not purchased this software to use with my business, but have used it for two large conferences I attended and it seemed to make the events run seamlessly. The ease of which attendees can peruse the available sessions and then add events to their own agendas is wonderful. You can click between the full schedule and your own agenda easily.

Also, the web version and the mobile version are both useful in additional different ways. The mobile version is great for engaging the attendees with discussion posts and surveys. The web version was especially robust for this past conference, which was all virtual. Each session was clickable from the agenda and once in the page for a session, a zoom presentation was available to view and a chat and Q&A tab were available at all times along side the presentation window. (Both web and mobile have the same easy-to-use agenda building section.)

The mobile app does not allow you to view nested zoom presentations for any given session. I believe many people would utilize that feature instead of having to sit on their computers. That being said, these were learning sessions so perhaps that was a choice of the organizing body since they wanted attendees to have a separate window open to work through the training modules in their software.

isaac
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Excellent Management Tool

Fantactic Tool.I would quickly propose this application for any social affair event for the ease of use and the ability to improve relationship with members and organizers. whenever we coordinate an event we use it to help with indicating the schedule, the arrangement, and the region of each and every gathering. It is so valuable in keeping us on track .

Its a Powerful Software that is designed such that its easy to use.

The desktop app could need More features.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Competitive Event Platform

Overall I think that our attendees navigated the platform easily and were able to view our content, which is most important. It was much easier for our speakers to do their presentations as everyone is now accustomed to Zoom. Having Zoom as the background for live presentations was beneficial. Chat was available for help with questions, but they didn't always know the answers. I would either end up figuring it out or not using it. I think it will become more beneficial when we are hybrid and can use some of the in-person functions with their app.

It was an easy software to navigate. We previously used ON24 which was not as intuitive to navigate as Whova is. There are easy shortcuts when building the conference pages that made building the virtual platform easy and fast. They offer you a pre-made speaker and agenda page with different templates which were great as we embedded it into our existing website.

We did not know if we did not want the audience to see the speakers we would need to purchase the webinar function in zoom. We did not know this before we purchased the platform and were disappointed as we thought we were saving money from our last platform but we ended up spending extra anyway. Also not all the analytics were as detailed unlike our last platform. We did not like that we were unable to move tabs and icons such as the "community" which was not necessary for our event.

Theodore
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

Easy to navigate and engage with others

Wonderful

Creating a Leaderboard and various ways to set-up meet-ups and polls was wonderful. Live streaming, chat, etc. was a great integrated feature along with setting up your agenda ahead of time to save time and organize your day.

Our group reached maximum number of polls and topic could not be organized by users. There should be an easy button to change notification settings as well.

Vivian

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Networking fun

I have used WHOVA for the last 2 years at the Elevate Derm conference. It is always one of my most favorite things to do is get on the WHOVA app and see where all the attendees are from. I have met some really great people via WHOVA app. Conferences are usually very large and sometimes it is hard to connect. WHOVA makes it so easy.

Keeps everyone up to date on what is going on through out the conference.
Allows us to be engaged with one another.
Great to have important information all at our finger tips.

Sometimes when we are in WHOVA point wars, it can get a little over whelming with notifications, however the point wars sure was fun throughout the conference.

Hannah

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Ideal for conferences, whether in-person, virtual, or mixed

We first used this app for an in-person conference before COVID-19 hit the world, and it was already helpful. Now, I love how easy it is to incorporate digital and virtual aspects even if/when you plan an in-person event. With all the travel restrictions and extra health precautions these days, it makes it easy to have people participating relatively equally whether they are attending physically or not. I appreciate how easy it is to share articles and supplementary materials for sessions, as well as share notes and questions with attendees and presenters alike. The app encourages member interaction through things like suggesting chat rooms based around specific topics, suggesting meet-ups (in person or virtual), creating polls, etc. For me, the best part of conferences is social networking, and Whova does as good a job as I could hope for in making that possible even when we're physically separated.

Sometimes the sheer number of features can be intimidating, and if you have two separate events that are working together, it's quite bothersome to have to constantly switch between the two events to find the specific session or resource you're looking for. It'd be nice if there were a way to have a personal agenda that includes all your sessions from all your conferences.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Highly-interactive and networking-enabling app

Whova is my preferred event app. It has the basics down (floor maps, agendas, etc.) but excels in networking capabilities. Granted, the other visitors have to contribute to make it successful, but the app provides plenty of tools. Direct messaging, polls, and questions to visitors or organizers are all there and are mostly easy to use. I can also view the visitors a few weeks before and four weeks after the show, which is super helpful for preparation and collecting leads.

I do multiple trade shows per year. There are a few event apps, but I am delighted to see the event using Whova. This app has the networking part figured out. A few days before each show, I can start networking by messaging other visitors and creating discussion topics (e.g., ask the locals for restaurant recommendations or start discussions around the subject of the event/industry). The gamification to get high on the leaderboard is another way of getting attention. During the event, the app provides real-time updates.

The UI could use a bit of an overhaul. It's not necessarily intuitive, and I still find myself in situations where I'm lost ("Where was this poll again?"). By the end of an event, I have it figured out, but I only use the app a few times a year. So, that familiarity degrades before the next event.

Kylie

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Association of Migraine Disorders

The people in the chat are extremely quick to answer and provide directions. The platform is very easy to use. Our audience loved the app. Thanks for a successful event!

Since we are a non-profit and our event is sponsored it is critical that we have statistics to report to our sponsors. We have not requested the report generated from Whova yet. I hope we are able to see the number of total virtual attendees that attended the symposium rather than the number of attendees who viewed each presentation.

Gabriella
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

Conferences made fun & functional!

Whova provides an incredible platform for guests to interact with one another. All guests were able to speak about current software usage concerns, likes, dislikes, organize meetups, provide recommendations, and just share fascinating facts about one other within the community. Within the app, attendees may send messages to one another and exchange information. Whova is a fantastic conference organization and communication platform. It gives you the ability to stay connected while also giving you the freedom to do so. Even after the conference, I can use the app to remain in touch with my new networking friends and send them messages.

I used this program before COVID-19 and found it to be quite useful. Now, even if/when planning an in-person event, I enjoy how simple it is to add digital and virtual elements. With all of the travel restrictions and extra health measures in place these days, it's easy to have everyone participate equally, whether physically there or not. I like how simple it is to exchange articles and other session materials, as well as notes and questions, with participants and speakers. The software promotes member connection by recommending chat rooms based on specific subjects, arranging meet-ups, and conducting polls.

The sheer quantity of features might be daunting at times, and having to continuously jump between two events to get the precise session or resource you're searching for can be rather inconvenient if you have two distinct events that function together. It would be great if there was a way to create a customized agenda that included all of your conference sessions.

jayson
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

The best easy tool to use for networking

Trying to inform conference attendees of changes while saving time and money. Overall, going virtual for knowledge sharing and cost savings is a terrific idea.

simple to use and offers a staggering array of intricate adjustments and functionalities to meet any event requirements. I adore how simple it is to communicate with other app users.

Simple accessibility, widespread acceptability, and high connectivity were all attained. Integration was simple as well.

Eric
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

As a conference attendee and sponsor - Whova checks the boxes

Bottom line: It helped me connect with other attendees and keep my schedule like no other platform has.

For the last conference we sponsored (Goalmakers 2020 National Forum), the ease of creating a booth space and offering a raffle and give away was unmatched to other platforms I have experienced. It tracks traffic and makes the virtual booth actually work for attendance. As an attendee, my profile had sufficient depth and made contact with other attendees easy. My schedule was easy to see and follow throughout. This is at least the third time I have used Whova with success.

I would love to see a hallway chat function. My brother attended a virtual conference that allowed attendees to drop into the "hallway" during the breaks. That would mirror the networking that would happen between sessions in an in-person conference.

Mahesh

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

Really innovative with all the updates

Excellent in all means. Group messages are scrutinized and different tabs are followed strictly. The initial response for this app was very poor from a few of the delegates. Later on this was the only means of communication regarding the conference.Kudos to all of you.

Globally connected .We can connect with different types of people all over the globe. We made friends from all strata of the educational industry.

Time taken for the response. When we send a message we are not getting the reply soon. It takes sometimes a day to get the reply. This may make us little worried for an immediate reply .

2.064 Bewertungen