Ticket Tailor Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor ist eine Event-Management-Lösung, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit Ticketing, Wartelisten, Verwaltung von Allokationen und mehr zu rationalisieren. Fachleute können Tickets nach verschieden...

4,7

Great service

Great experience

Price is very affordable
A lot of features

More payment options. For example, money can go directly to my bank account rather than through Stripe or PayPal

• Branche: Eventservice

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Splash

Warum Ticket Tailor gewählt wurde

The fees from Eventbrite were so oppressive especially on our higher ticket events. Also, Universe had terrible CS and their management team was the worst to work with.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor

Ticket Tailor has nearly all the same functionality for a tiny fraction of the price. Even the things that we have to manually workaround are pretty negligible when considering the cost savings. Love this platform!
Kelly

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Good features, need better summaries

Much better than Eventbrite.

I like the immediacy of it and the fact that it easily links up to Stripe for fast payments.

I always need to do print screens of the events I've held and the total amounts made for my accountants, because there's no feature to have a summary of the income for each product. I've asked the question but Ticket Tailor has referred me to Stripe, however Stripe don't show you what you've made per product, only money coming in. So it's a bit of an annoying vicious circle.

Die besten Alternativen zu Ticket Tailor

Bob

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Great SaaS box office provider

Very good. They're a good company that is really responsive to their users.

I do ticketing for my comedy club via Ticket Tailor and have been very happy with it. The lowest fee structure of ANYTHING I've worked with, and very good overall feature set. I highly recommend this one to everyone I know in the industry!

Some things aren't there that other platforms have. Some of the features from Eventbrite for google/facebook pixels make them MUCH easier to configure, but they have simple work arounds in place to still use them.

Nea

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

Outstanding Ticketing Service

Ticket Tailor is a wonderful ticketing solution for my online and in person events. The pricing is great, but even more is that the customer experinece is excelleng. My clients have remarked at how easy it is to use and work with - from reviewing events to purchase. I love that and so do they.

The WordPress widget is not great and does not have any way to customize or make more user friendly. If this were resolved they would be a 10/10.

Jessica

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

Ticket Tailor boosts our fundraising

Overall, Ticket Tailor meets all of our needs. The price point is optimal, they generously offer a discount for our nonprofit organization, it is easy to use, and customer service is responsive and helpful. The customer service representatives respond quickly and provide all of the information I am searching for. It integrates seamlessly with our website and into emails. With Ticket Tailor, we have been able to encourage advanced ticket sales and maximize our fund raising efforts.

This product is user friendly and allows us to customize the tickets, events, and images to the extent that we need. Often, I have used products that are either easy to use and don't have customization or have customizing options but are too complex. Ticket Tailor is well-balanced. We are a small, nonprofit organization so limiting expenditures on events is critical to our ability to use the funds for programming. Ticket Tailor's pricing makes it possible for us to maximize fundraising efforts. We now use it for every fundraising event.

For our events, Ticket Tailor meets all of our ticketing and registration needs. In the past, we were struggling with no feature to create tables, but that feature was recently added. There really isn't anything we have seen missing from the platform.

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

As good as any other ticketing platform, but significantly cheaper

I've used many platforms and always come back to ticket tailor, i really recommend it.

Instant paypal payments for each ticket transaction
No middleman fees
Low fees
Easy to set up and manage box office
Easy to manage guests
Easy to view basic insights on ticket sale performance

Occasionally need to manually resend ticket when someone doesnt recieve ticket

No warning if you go over subscription tier ticket limit, just upgrades automatically

Adam
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Eventzilla

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ticket Tailor

I chose TicketTailer for the simple Price per month instead of per transaction/client/event. Ease of use and modernity of its product offering. It Ticked all of my boxes and seemed to be in tune with what a client wants from their product.
Carl

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Perfect for selling tickets

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Full-featured tool, with great integration at the right price

I wanted a ticketing solution that could be fully branded for my business, and integrated seamlessly onto my website. I wanted the option to have different ticket types, special offers and limited-time offers, as well as recurring events. Ticket Tailor gave me all of these at a competitive price.

Ticket Tailor gives me all the functionality of its bigger and pricier rivals, but at a much better price. Plus, it looks great when integrated into my website, and can be customised. The service and support has been excellent, with swift and personalised help when I needed it.

A bit of a learning curve (as there always is) and confusion about some of the terminology, but these were easily fixed in a good chat with support.
There was no way to set up a recurring event without the Support Desk manually intervening. Again, once they had worked their magic the functionality worked well, but I would like this to be a standard function.

Edward

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

For the independent musicians

Overall, very pleased with the software and no major qualms other than the ticket customization. Very low learning curve, quick money deposits, relatively inexpensive fees and can always reach out to their team if needed.

I really like the ease of use and how simple it is to setup a store front for tickets. Super quick set up time and very accessible to manage and make quick edits if needed

I dislike the fact that we cannot customize the look of our tickets and rather are stuck with the default 'QR' coded squares that are the printable 'tickets'. We would like to see something that allows us to be creative with the presentation of our tickets and make them feel like actual concert tickets

Brad
Brad

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

Powerful Tool, Great Support, Easy to Use, Happy Customer!

We have a small event with some unique challenges (limited parking, limited camping, comped tickets, presale, retroactive discounts/refunds, etc). Planning the event has been so much easier since we found Ticket Tailor.

While the interface is EXTEREMLY easy to use, the depth of features/settings allows for a lot of flexibility for our unique event (multiple ticket types, presale/GA sale, donation options, access codes, discount codes, etc.). In addition to the full feature set, Ticket Tailor customer service has always been extremely responsive through the live chat in the web app.

I could not recommend Ticket Tailor enough for your event and looking forward to continuing to use this service as our event grows.

- Ease of use
- Competitive pricing
- Helpful support
- Wealth of features/settings
- Fun to use!

- Last event... we did not have our cellphones on a network (cell service was not available). A phone got logged out and lost the tickets checked-in. A local backup would be nice for the App.

Liz

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Pay as you go all the way...

We were looking for an online ticketing solution for both paid and free events, that met our budget requirements, was attractive and relatively easy to use. Our events are both current and future (12+ months), often with gaps of months in between. TicketTailor's pay of you go feature works so well for us as we literally only pay for what we sell, at a great price too, whilst maintaining an online presence for our events 24/7. No ongoing service fee for our quieter months. Perfect solution for our growing startup. It has meant too that we can now house all our events on the one platform. Thank you TT!

Price. Pay as you go option. Responsive help desk.

Tricky sometimes to embed graphics or videos.
Formatting of paragraph spacing sometimes too very challenging.
Often have had an event that has big spaces in the copy that are only just good enough. I seem to have no space or a huge one. Not ideal.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Great Product for Event Ticket Sales

I have been using this after I migrated off of Event Brite due to the high fees. I am more than pleased with the transition. I have lowered my expenses by thousands of dollars per year and as a small business owner this has been huge! It does not do everything that some of the bigger players but I did not need most of the tools.

For the cost, it does almost everything I need. I run multiple events at a time and the configuration across the events is great. Great integration into my website. Extremely easy to use.

1. Need more email and customer outreach tools in the software.
2. Would like to sell additional add ons with pictures and options (not really deep on functionality at this time).
3. Reporting is super weak!

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Nice interface! Super easy to use!

Excellent! They are responsive and answer your queries in a fast and timely manner. Their pricing is also competitive and makes it an excellent platform for events which do not require a too complex set-up.

The UI of the platform is very nice and super user friendly. Love that it is able to do a broadcast of important announcements to our ticket buyers and that it is able to have many nifty functions which are built-in which allows me to customise the forms according to what I want or need. It's an excellent product! A lot of thought has been put into it to make it both versatile and user friendly.

Auto-Cancellations of Tickets. As we are handling large possible cancellations every week, it would be great if for free tickets the ticket buyers are able to cancel their tickets on their own accord so as to provide administrative ease.

It will also be good if they could include an auto-email generator for 3 day reminders, 1 day before event reminders which are automatically sent out/ common template which we could just tap on. Sort of like how they have set up their confirmation email being able to have global/ event specific.

Natalie

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

Very good up & coming ticketing platform

Very responsive to emails and questions.

Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

Kathryn
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Great option for small nonprofit organization!

I've used it for 2 years and would definitely return. Great support, very reasonable choice, and easy to plug into our web site for ticket sales.

I like the ease of use in setting it up, along with very responsive help--even though so very far away from us! I also like the ability to suspend payment and use it only during the 2 months we need it for our annual fundraising event. Believe me, if we have more events where we sell tickets, we'll use it more often!

Would like a couple more options for ticket purchasers to indicate choices (e.g., meals). I've been able to capture the information, but it isn't visible in the report (only in the ticket). Maybe I just haven't figured it out!

john
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Very Happy With Ticket Tailor

Very good customer service. Quick responses and follow up is rare in our experience and Ticket Tailor never fails to deliver quality support for us.

We use ticket tailor daily and it has worked very well for our needs. Steady product improvements and a strong base of features has made the platform ideal for the type of events we execute.

We wish we had more ability to customize the ticket ordering process. We would like to be able to program some logic when configuring the box office. For example, some basic if-then controls would allow us to truly customize things to suit all our ticket selling needs.

Barry

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Great ticketing software, reliable

Tickettailor's fees are more competitive than we had with previous software, it works really well and handles high volumes of sales.

The user interface wasn't great at first but they have since improved the back end to make it more user friendly.

Esther
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Ticket Tailor Review

It’s been great. Very easy to use for the ticket buyers, great feature to be able to make a donation in the same transaction.

The reporting can use some work. I would like to be able to generate a list of everyone who checked into the event post event.

Very easy to set up and customization, and cost savings for non profits

Some of the reporting needs work. Would like to have a report that shows who checked in post event.

Rachel
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Game changing process

I can't recommend Ticket Tailor more highly. It's literally changed my life! As new micro community business owner, I'm not yet earning much money and can't really justify a website, but then I found Ticket Tailor. It behaves like a website and acts as a platform for me to promote my community events. It's very user friendly and it's easy to edit details, duplicate events, change tickets, customise the message the customer receives after they've booked etc. But when I do get a website, it will intergrate within it. Plus Ticket Tailor has loads of features I haven't yet explored properly like adding products to upsell and creating a private community. Its more straightforward than Eventbrite and I love all the customisable options. 10/10 from me!

Everything! From ease of use, to customisations, to branded colours etc, to choice of integrations, to scanning in app, to transparent costs, to customer service.

I'd like to be able to add details of sponsors for my events.

Barbara
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.10.2019

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Helana

Bewertet am 28.6.2019

Customer service and tickets sales

I had an overall amazing experience with Ticket tailor I have been with ticket tailor for over 2 years.

I love how the payment setup was effortless on my end and very simple. I took me about 5 minutes to set up my ticket tailor account for my upcoming event. I also love that ticket tailor do not charge you a fee for setting up and using the service what’s amazing is they have a pay as you go service
So they take a very small percentage from every ticket sale. I also love how you can choose to set up your personal PayPal link or stripe, great service

Loved everything! Customer service is amazing!

• Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

Extremely easy to use and wonderful customer service

As a first-time charity event with a very small budget, the cost effectiveness of using Ticket Tailor as opposed to other sites meant that more of the money raised went to charity!

This is the first time I've run an event and I did a lot of research into ticket selling sites in order to figure out the most suitable site. I had a lot of questions as event ticketing was new to me and out of all the sites I emailed, Ticket Tailor provided the fastest and most comprehensive answers to all my queries. They made me feel very confident about setting up my box office and when the tickets went live they dealt with queries I had immediately (both queries turned out to be user errors!). This is such an easy website to use and very intuitive. The Ticket Tailor Help Centre is also very good and most answers you can find in their FAQs.

The integration with Stripe meant that is was very easy to take payments for the event. It was also very quick and easy to refund payments if necessary.

I also liked how the confirmation emails could be edited easily and details specific to the event and links to other websites could be added to it.

Overall, they made my first experience of selling tickets very straight-forward and enjoyable.

There is nothing I can fault about ticket tailor but I was unable to combine selling tickets for my event with the ticket purchasers ability to book preferred time slots which was important to the smooth running of my event.

Maggie

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Great solution for a great price

For a non-profit, knowing that we have a fixed expense for the event software is important. It's such a reasonable expense as well, with no hidden fees. Their support chat is very responsive, impressively so for our time difference.

The software is easy to use and I don't feel like I'm being nickel and dimed with fees.

The software did not pick up on including Zoom information in the tickets for an extremely long time. Even though they knew people were using these tickets for virtual events, they did not include the way to access the events for a painfully long time.
Exporting information for lead capture is a bit messy. But they do have API's for which we integrate some info to our CRM.

449 Bewertungen