Worksuite Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Worksuite

Shortlist bietet eine einzige, cloudbasierte Plattform für Unternehmen jeder Größe, um externe Arbeitskräfte, einschließlich Freiberufler und Dienstleister auf der ganzen Welt, zu finden, einzuarbeiten, zu verwalten, zu bewerten...

4,1

Loryn
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

The FMS of my dreams!

When I began the hunt for a FMS for our small start-up, I was working out of no less than five massive spreadsheets -- not to mention the hundreds of files floating around -- just to keep track of our freelance projects and payments.

I found Shortlist via Google search, and from my very first contact I've been impressed with the software and especially, the team. I was able to consolidate all of my scattered processes into one location, and the ability to manage all aspects of a freelancer's work cycle, from on-boarding to assignments to payment, has shaved countless hours off my work day.

I think my absolute favorite part of working with Shortlist though has been the amazing team of people devoted to helping ensure that we have the best product to work with. The sales team wasn't pushy, the tech team is always available for help or improvements, and our customer success rep has been an absolute pleasure to work with.

I can't say enough good things about Shortlist, and how vastly it's improved and streamlined our processes, and in turn, our own work flows.

*Integration with Hello Sign takes so much pain out of the on-boarding process
*Speaking of which, the customizable on-boarding is bar none
*Payments are easy to set up and schedule
*Freelancers love it
*Intuitive set up; you can tell it was designed with the user experience in mind
*Amazing responsiveness of team

Only one: I do a lot of bulk work, and it can get tedious as times. For example, I may have 25 of the same type of assignment going out. If I need to change the rate on them, I have to visit each one individually (can't open in new tabs), change it, and get back to the projects screen, which is now unsorted. So I have to resort to find my items and start the process again.

Kate
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Worksuite has improved all users experience

We love it!

Worksuite has completely transformed the way we communicate and engage with our contractors. A very customisable system which ticks all the boxes of data storage compliance and process as well as having a user friendly interface. As with any system there is room for improvement but the support team never fail to help problem solve and build solutions.

Integration was complex due to multiple stakeholders and information not being in a user friendly format but that's why we needed Worksuite!Sometimes the amount of things the system can do leaves our admin users confused but Support services are great. More types of user profile with different accesses would be beneficial./

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much, Kate! We're so happy to hear you're having a positive experience. Our team is always here to help if you need anything.

Ji
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Confusing steps

It's improved some processes but is frustrating to use.

Worksuite seemed like it was going to be a system to make it easier to onboard freelancers and contractors. It has eased the process a little bit by inviting the worker to provide information and upload documents directly, rather than another department requesting them by email.

The implementation is confusing and lacks transparency. A few times I have had to reach out to customer support for clarification on something that didn't make sense. The reply was that I had to do something unintuitive (copy and paste the freelancer or contractor's email address into some random text field) to move to the next step. So it feels like we still have some workaround to fix, despite having the tool for almost a year now. I also don't like that Worksuite has an air of "greater transparency" but when it comes to actually being able to see who is supposed to take the next step in an approval process for a new worker, I cannot.

Antwort von Worksuite

We're sorry you're finding some of the implementation steps confusing! Our team is always working on optimizations to make this a better experience for you. Would you be up for a discussion so we can learn more about the steps you're referring to, and improve the UX? Please feel free to contact support at worksuite dot com, or your dedicated account manager, and we will do everything we can to sort this out. Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad to hear Worksuite has eased the process for automated freelancer onboarding.

Beantwortet am 30.6.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Worksuite

Eric
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Worksuite great for contractor management

Customer support is very responsive. Allows for end-to-end contractor management, from onboarding to payments to task assignment.

Some of the functionality takes some getting used to in terms of understanding how it works, but I wouldn't say it's much more difficult than other software platforms.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thank you Eric for the kind words, it means a lot! We're so glad to hear your team is managing contractors more efficiently with Worksuite. Please feel free to reach out to our team anytime with help on some of the more nuanced functionality. We're here to help!

Maria

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

Working with Worsuite

My overall experience is great! Its truly helped manage my contractors and all their work.

Worksuite is easy to use. The features like creating projects and tasks is easy to use. I also know its being used to onboard certain people which is great. It's really easy to approve hours and generate invoices. It has the option to share files, but I don't really use that.

The features that are missing include formatting in the description box. I would like to be able to add links, have multi layer bullets, numbered bullets. It would be great to paste into the box with included format (right now it paste as plain text, which is annoying to fix). Also, under tasks, where we see all tasks, it would be AMAZING to filter the list by contractor.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much Maria for the kind review! We're happy to hear Worksuite has been easy to use for project creation, onboarding, approving and generating invoices. We also really appreciate the feature requests you listed here. Our team is always improving the product to make your life easier!

Bonnie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

WorkSuite - Is it up to scratch?

Not good. No customer support. Send an email and await a response. Not acceptable.

The cost. Inexpensive for a basic database.

It is a manual system which needs overhauling to suit the needs of contractor management.

Antwort von Worksuite

Bonnie, we’re sorry to hear this feedback and would like to address your frustrations asap. As mentioned in our calls over the past weeks, our team is here to help, and we’d love to optimize the platform to suit your unique needs. I will follow up directly and hopefully we can discuss further! - Pavel

Beantwortet am 30.1.2024
Gabriella
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Great platform for organization

The TeamBoard feature allows for easy communication between the requestor and HR/Legal Dept. The ability to chat within the platform/request eliminates additional emailing and confusion.

When drafting agreements, you are not able to save your work in the preview and go back to the original request to review. In addition, all workflows show in the stage view even if they do not pertain to that particular workflow. I wish this view was cleaner to avoid confusion on stages. Lastly, there are two TeamBoards, which result in missed messages.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback, Gabriella! We're glad to hear Worksuite helps you easily communicate between your managers, talent, and HR/Legal to eliminate confusion and back-and-forth emails. That's our goal!

I've also passed along your constructive feedback to the Product team regarding agreement workflows. We are coincidentally working on huge improvements to contracts/agreements, which we'll share with you soon. Thanks again — we appreciate the partnership with your team!

Beantwortet am 22.6.2023

Slate Review of Worksuite

The overall experience has been a good one. Freelancers appear to be happy with the visibility they now have and we are happy with the onboarding and payment process.

Ease of use, timely customer support, an efficient onboarding process, and a dependable payment process.

I would like to have more reporting capabilities without the need to upgrade to the business analytics tool.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much James! We really appreciate the kind words, and so glad to hear your team is having a good experience with Worksuite.

Antoine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.7.2023

Worksuite

Logjam on contracts and payment seem to be improving.

Ability to organize contingent workers and see clear process stages, ask questions, share feedback, and get clarity to realize solutions around contracts and then sign those in a central place is an amazing tool to have in place.

No option to extend contract without having to submit an entirely new request. A click to extend that allows you to keep the same terms and forward to legal for an addendum without waiting would be great.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much Antoine for the kind words! We're so happy to hear you're getting value and organizing your contingent workforce more efficiently. Re: one-click contract extensions, stay tuned! We've got something really exciting in the works for that exact use case.

Beantwortet am 13.7.2023
Dhara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Great customer service

The customer service is exceptional! We receive great support from all the customer service and payment operations specialists—special shoutout to Chelsea Ellis for ALWAYS helping us promptly.

As a startup, we have certain budget limitations, so we cannot integrate Worksuite APIs with our systems. I wish it were more economical and cost-effective for us to do that!

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much, Dhara! I shared along your kind words about Chelsea and the Payment Ops Support team. We're grateful for your partnership and look forward to exploring more solutions with potential integrations in the future! We always want to ensure your team is unlocking the most value from Worksuite.

Beantwortet am 30.6.2023
Agnes

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

The perfect tool for handling a lot of people

As the only content manager at the team I am responsible for around 100 people. I have to hire, onboard new talent, and give out tasks to the already existing team of translators and voice talents and run projects parallel for many languages. Shortlist made this insanely huge and complex task mindblowingly easy. Steps that I had to do 30-50 times per project can now be done with 3 clicks. The site is super easy to use, the contractors had no problem applying, registering or later using the site and its functions.

Using Shortlist made it so much easier to handle our whole translator and voice talent team. I could move away from emails and have everything in one place from job ads, hiring, actual projects and task management to invoicing. I don't have to search back anymore in endless emails, every person and project has all the information on one site. I also love how many things can be integrated, especially the Slack notifications. We also got outstanding support from the Shortlist team, from setting up our account to monthly check-ins and personalisation.

A bit more bulk editing options would be great for the tasks, I have to enter and edit info one-by-one now for all.

Thank you!

Beantwortet am 23.11.2020
Adam
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.2.2017

A True End-to-End Workforce Management Platform

We set out to build our own solution but were fortunate enough to come across Shortlist before we made a decision. Shortlist solved our immediate need as well as gave us features we heavily utilize but had not previously considered, let alone had the budget and runway to build our own features such as Talent Pools.
There has not been much need for customer support based on our experience, but the few times we have needed to get in touch with Shortlist we've been impressed and our needs quickly met.
In short, you'd be crazy to build your own software because Shortlist has already built the features and functionality and offers their solution for a monthly subscription.

Simplicity to get started, consistent updates, improvements, and new features are released. Software has the look and feel of a proper enterprise application.

It requires some effort to maintain your database and keep things current but this is to be expected if you have a lot of activity.

Louise
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Highly recommended

We managed to bring our APAC freelance team onboard (over 400 individuals) within a three month period. This enabled us to align all documentation, share resources, identify gaps, distribute work in a much more efficient and organized manner. The whole experience with the Customer Success team was a huge positive! Solution focused, responsive and overall an incredibly nice team to work with.

User friendly, great customer support, provides innovative business solutions. Being able to see our freelance talent's portfolio in one easy-to-use platform was such an advantage for our teams to ensure the right talent was engaged.

I would love to see more reporting functionality - but I know it's on the way - once that is in place this is a brilliant software for any company to bring on-board to manage freelance talent

Mireia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Worksuite Review

easy to upload talent. some bulk options

User design can improve. Not intuitive; increased overhead for some actions;

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks for the review Mireia! We are working hard to improve the experience for you and your team. If you'd be open to sharing more detail via email on what you're looking to achieve, we can make design improvements based on your needs and save you more time.

Beantwortet am 12.7.2023
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

On-boarding

The platform has integrated into our business very well and has saved us a ton of admin. Most of all the customer service experience has been amazing and we are very happy with our relationship with the Shortlist team who are always on hand to solve any problems!

The software is very easy to use which makes it easy for the operatives that work for us to understand the functionality and complete their on-boarding with ease!

Although the software is very customisable. There are a few features our company didn't need and we would have like to have had them removed.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

Shortlist.... Any other site you need for your payment needs!

Overall i highly recommend shortlist for any contractor!

A user friendly website. While alot of people overlook this aspect I want to point out just how important it is for a site to be userfriendly. In a business there are several aspects of the workflow that need to work together and when you use a program that isn't designed to be used by all members of staff things can get bogged down very quickly. Another pro is definitely the template selection that is baked into the software so it can be detailed to a specific project you had in mind.

Maybe creating a system that allowed for certain reminders to be sent to staff that would be helpful. Overall I cannot think of any certain con's for this site.

Katie
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

Worksuite Review

Worksuite is easy to use and figure out.

There are occasionally issues with requests and projects/ people not being able to see what is sent out or see attachments. Sometimes there are formatting issues that are impossible to fix.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much for the review, Katie! Please feel free to bring this up with your dedicated Worksuite account manager and we'll help sort out any bugs re: formatting and attachments. Appreciate your feedback as we work hard to make the product better every day.

Beantwortet am 14.8.2023

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Fantastic !!! This is a future proof product that every Agency will need in the coming years

1. Easy project setup. Get a project ready to be shared with vendors in no time. - with a possibility of setting up deadlines for proposals and final submissions. - Templates included in the software makes it easy to find the type of project you will use it for.

2. Super easy to onboard freelancers, consultants, and vendors.

3. Payment through the platform also possible.

4. Great Customer Support to help during onboarding and while using the product.

Can't think of any Cons.

Reminders sent to participating people and or companies to keep things moving along.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

I love Shortlist! Great Features: Versatile and Easy to Use!

I use Shortlist.co to screen, contract and source out my freelancers in my promotional marketing agency. The app is extremely versatile and easy to use. The set-up was tailored (somewhat) for my marketing company. I am very happy with the software and when there is a concern or issue, customer service was very quick (via chat and email) to respond.

They do not have a mobile yet. I am being told it is coming soon in 2018. It's difficult as most of my users are on mobile and I am ecstatic for the launch of the mobile app.

Olivia
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Worksuite Review

Meets our business needs. Gives us a good database to store out contract workforce and makes hiring from that database easier. Allows us to automate payroll management, contracting, and onboarding.

Can be sort of clunky. Sometimes it takes a lot of clicks to do something or save information. Some bulk features that we need are not there.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much for the honest review Olivia! We'd love to learn more about which bulk features you're looking for, so we can improve the experience for you and save your team more time. Would you be open to sharing more detail via email? Appreciate your feedback.

Beantwortet am 12.7.2023
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

I love shortlist!

Okay, I've seen a lot of similar types of software, but I love how shortlist does things! They are a true class leader

I don't like the support but that seems to be the norm with SaaS companies - other than that they're good, they have a good help desk as well.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

Worksuite serves our purposes well

The design is clean and easy to navigate.

Integrating with our payroll process could be a bit easier.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're happy to hear you've found it easy to navigate and helpful in optimizing your production. Team Worksuite is working hard on improvements to our integrations as we speak, especially with payroll processing tools. More to come on that soon!

Beantwortet am 21.8.2023
Averi
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

good for organization and storing documents

Easier navigation and ability to locate documents better

Thanks so much Averi!

Sam
Sam

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

Total satisfaction from the start.

Intuitive, easy to use, respectful of the actual needs held by those buying the tool. It actually solves the problem I had, and it allows me to go places I wasn't sure I could when solving the vendor management problems with which I was struggling.

Thank you Sam!

Beantwortet am 13.12.2017
Jonas K.
Jonas K.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 22.4.2016

Great way to manage freelancers & Vendors

Shortlist is a great way to manage all aspects of the freelance and vendor management process. From screening and on-boarding through to sending a project (and all the communication in between) and payment. It will save time on the administrating the sourcing process and make sure no good partners slip through the cracks.

89 Bewertungen