Honeywell Forge Visitor Management Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Honeywell Forge Visitor Management

Honeywell Forge Performance+ for Buildings | Visitor and Contractor Management ist ein modernes Besuchermanagementsystem, das ein optimiertes, sicheres Check-in-Erlebnis für Besucher, Auftragnehmer und Mitarbeitende ermöglicht....

4,2

Emeka
Emeka
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

This software is really perfect for logging and managing visitor informations.

Sine does exactly what it's meant to do. It saves you a lot of time from doing it manually. It is also user-friendly, both for visitors and staff.

As a program, it tends to freeze and have hiccups but that can be fixed by restarting the software. Overall, I have no pressing issues.

Argenis
Argenis
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

The perfect solution to manage visitors easily and safely

The security it offers is also a highlight. Health screens ensure that only people in good condition are allowed access, which has been especially relevant in current times.

The user interface is intuitive and friendly, making it easy for both visitors and myself to sign up and create credentials. Whether they're using an iPad or their own smartphone, the process is quick and hassle-free. In addition, the fact of being able to customize my company's brand on the platform gives it a professional and sophisticated touch.

I wish there were more customization options in terms of appearance and system settings. While I can tailor the platform to my company's brand, I would like more flexibility to tailor the interface to my specific preferences and needs.

Thanks for the review!

Glad you enjoyed the trial and were able to add your brand, we're working on making the interface more flexible as well!

Beantwortet am 31.7.2023
Victor
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

Trial kit DOA. No training or onsite support. Difficult to setup and troubleshoot.

iPad syncs to the dashboard

It works well WHEN it's working. Data syncs instantly to the dashboard from the iPad. Easy for end users and receptionists.

We received a trial kit for testing and it didn't work. Spoke to 3-4 people to try to get it working and wasted the whole day trying to setup everything from scratch. Ended up send it back for a second kit then had issues setting up the printer. Don't expect any training from them as they just tell you to go to the site (this is a terrible first impression). As the admin, it has limited search filters and customization on the dashboard. Troubleshooting the printer would be very difficult for non-technical users as their support team assume you can do these tasks. This is a concern for us as we plan to roll this out to multiple sites and I don't have time to troubleshoot since Sine do not have any onsite support.

Antwort von Honeywell

Thanks for the feedback Victor, and sorry again that the original hardware was a dud. Lucky we were quick to get that replaced :)
All hardware and software comes preconfigured ready to go on arrival. If you had trouble logging in or getting started, please let us know where we can improve the Quickstart Guide that came with the order to help get you up and running.
We provide 24 hour global support via online chat, phone or email. Reach us anytime. Our support knowledge as help.sine.co is also useful and offers step-by-step, visual guides that are easy even for non-technical users.
You can also schedule us in for online training anytime via calendly.com/sine

Beantwortet am 22.1.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu Honeywell Forge Visitor Management

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 22.8.2018

Extremely Useful Software

Sine is really easy to set up, and as a person with advanced technical skills, I appreciate the wide range of options I have for any check-in form. I also highly appreciate the customer service. I receive very quick responses for any and all questions I may have, and follow-up service is very well done.

One of the most useful features about this software is its main dashboard. With this dashboard, I am able to easily view all check-ins. This dashboard also allows full control over each iPad and all its settings, which makes it really convenient to make any changes to the check-in process.

I do not have any cons with this software. I have suggestions, but for those I just communicate directly with the team.

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

Automated software that facilitates the life of the common visitor.

This software characterized by its ease and by its automatic agility as it has specific characteristics for example to notify instantly when a visitor arrives, facilitates through its systematic process precise and detailed information of the visitors that are solvent with the standards.

I think that there should be an improvement to provide the appropriate tools that allow to personalize and create an own and / or legitimate badge thus solving one of the basic needs of the client.

Katarina
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Reception sign in system

On the up side, SINE did provide some suggestions to update sign in process when we were in lockdown due to COVID.
On the down side, SINE could have let us know what to expect if the system wasn't used daily, to avoid it shutting down.

Clear record of visitors attending our office.
Able to pre register visitors.

Set up of iPad and printer not as easy as indicated. Due to COVID during unused period it had to be restarted i.e. iPad then link printer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Proxyclick

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Honeywell Forge Visitor Management

Australian supplier, thought we'd have quick response to issues/ concerns and the Building Manager had one.
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

Visitor Log for Mine Site

Experience was great, I set up the site easily, it's very intuitive. We are replacing a pen and paper system to log visitors and this system gives us more flexibility and value. The visitor log with it's notification and messaging capability make this a valuable tool.

This is a great tool for recording visitor and contractors reporting to our site, we can ensure that each person is recorded and has access to the site safety training document and to the safety data sheets for chemicals. The reports make it easy to retrieve data regarding past visits and hours onsite.

It takes a bit longer for visitors who are technologically challenged to sign in.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

Software is simple and easy to use. Extremely responsive customer support, great overall...

Simple, easy to use, looks clean, allows for plenty of customization, good customer support. Overall this is a great product for the cost. Does exactly what is needed without any hiccups

Would be nice to have more robust reporting and a simpler ability to download/export forms submitted by visitors

Antwort von Honeywell

Glad you found our software simple, customer support effective and you're enjoying Sine. We're working on reporting enhancements and further functionality here, and we'll let our customers know when we've made some improvements. :)
Appreciatethe feedback and reach us anytime via [email protected]

Beantwortet am 9.4.2018
Philip
Philip
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Easy to implement, professional support and great product

Easy to Implement, Fast and comprehensive support, Great product that satisfies all our personel movement tracking needs.

Would be good if we could use the system to keep a register of who is inducted and alert us when they are out of induction.

Antwort von Honeywell

Great to be working with you and the Nestlé Purina team, Philip. Appreciate the feedback and the induction space is something we're looking at closely. We'll keep you updated if we think any features relating to this can further help you.

Beantwortet am 25.3.2018
Lyndsy
Lyndsy
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Works well for the money.

Customer interface is sleek and represents our company well.
Online management is a nice feature for hosts and admin.

The formats for the administor to create the forms aren't user friendly or clear.
System allows for only taking one picture.
Takes a long time for each visitor to sign-in.
Setting up the badge printer was not easy.

Antwort von Honeywell

Thanks for the feedback, Lyndsy.
This guide on configuring the printer will always help. https://help.sine.co/knowledge-base/connecting-the-brother-printer-to-your-corporate-network/
Can you let us know why you would need more than one picture per visitor check in? Happy to explore this use case with you more.
Also, please let us know via [email protected] how our forms can be easier and clearer for you; and we can assist and help speed up the check in process. Sine is designed for speed, volume and ease of use; we're happy to help.

Beantwortet am 5.6.2018
Riccardo
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

Solid base, with some hopeful features...

Many problems were encountered when setting up the accounts, to begin with, but this was all solved with assistance from the customer support.
I would highly recommend here that extra time is spent understanding the client's requirements, and working with the client to make the system workable.
After weeks of frustration and wanting to scrap it and get a refund, 1 call from customer support was able to get it running how we needed, and has made me a supporter Sine!
Since the end result is a partnership, I would have preferred not to go through the run around first...

Overall the software is solid, and a great base on which to build.
My only feature requests would be:
1. The ability to have 1 site and the sign in steps differ based on visitor type. For example, we do not want a badge printing every time we have an 'Internal Courier' arriving in the office. They come 6 times a day, and it is a waste.
We also want the 'staff' to have easy steps.
At the moment we are running 2 sites, but this is not ideal.
2. Ability for staff to sign in via the iPad. We have 2 staff that do not have smartphones. This means they have been logging into the online portal, but this is not ideal. We want them to be able to sign in via the ipad, and the photo to be kept on file.
3. Auto Sign in and out. When people leave the office we want the app to auto sign them out, and when staff arrives (Who have the app on their phone), we want the app to auto sign them in.

With these additions, the system would be exactly what is needed in our industry and would be a great tool that you could sell to all other companies in our field.
We all have minimum government requirements for security, and with these enhancements, your system would meet them all, and be easy enough to use that it would be able to be marketed to our sector.

In conclusion, the system has a good foundation, and I look forward to enhancements in the future!

Looks professional
Report can be run on who is signed in
Global access to the dashboard

Takes too long to sign in and out
No one ever remembers to sign out

Antwort von Honeywell

Thank you for the review Riccardo.
Lots of new features are on our roadmap focused around visitor types that will allow for improved functionality.
Great to hear our customer support team was able to resolve some early onboarding issues, and you can reach our support team anytime via online chat on our website or the Sineweb Dashboard, or via phone and email.
Great to have you onboard.

Beantwortet am 1.2.2017
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Very satisfied

Great. As a technology company, Sine assists us by providing a professional first impression for visitors. The clear visitor interface is at least as efficient as the traditional sign-in book.

Have noticed that the fixed-angle mount makes it difficult to accommodate people of different heights when taking a photo.

This appears to be a very well and thoughtfully designed. Nicely crafted and deployed piece of software, across the board. Layout is sensible and logical, and information is easy to find. Well done!
There is a very low barrier to user entry and usage. Functionality is very high: when we ran through testing different use-cases, in different ways, everything worked the way it said it would, the first time, instantly, and without issue across fixed and mobile platforms, and different OS.
The user interfaces have been very well designed. Very, clean, uncluttered look and feel. Information is easy to find. Help videos and instructions are actually helpful, and are synched with the software version.
Using the software is...enjoyable.

On careful consideration, I have not found anything about the software that I do not like.

Although not an issue with the software as such, we experienced a network loss at the same time as signing in a visitor, so couldn't complete the sign-in. So a suggestion might be to look in to how sign in could be completed or stored while the system is temporarily off-line.

Teri
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

Game-Changer for your Visitor Management Process

Overall Sine has been an incredible tool for our business, allowing us to tidy up our reception area and get rid of messy, time-consuming paperwork. I've been happy with the assistance I've received from staff and the system itself is excellent.

It is so easy to use. It's really helpful that the sign-in process is very self-explanatory so I don't have to spend time explaining to those who are not tech-savvy. I also loved how easy it was to set up. I thought it would be much harder but the process is very straight forward and the helpdesk is available on chat for any questions.

The only thing I don't like is that you cannot access a full list of visitors on site from within the app itself. This would make me feel more comfortable in the event of an emergency evacuation. At the moment you can only access this list via the web version, which requires prior knowledge. I would like this to be more obvious so that anyone could easily access this information.

Joline
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.2.2017

Good system, functionality could be improved

This system works well for what we require in our office space, but functionality of uploading host details could be improved as well as courier options on the system.
Overall the system is easy for visitors/staff/contractors to use, but for the administrators it can take a while to work the system to what we required.

Ease of use for people visiting the office.
Text messages being sent to hosts when visitors sign in.

Uploading of host details can be slow and cumbersome, removal of mobile phone numbers when an updated list is uploaded.
No courier sign in for parcels being dropped off.

Antwort von Honeywell

Thanks for the getting in touch with some great feedback Joline.
Check out this article on making deliveries really fast for couriers. https://help.sine.co/knowledge-base/deliveries-fast-check-in/
Also, please direct your admins to https://help.sine.co/ for some visual guides to help them get started with Sine. Our quickstart videos on our website will help too; but of course you and the team can reach us via online chat, email or phone support any time. We're happy to help.

Beantwortet am 7.2.2017
Donna
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

Use it for Asthma Swim Program attendance tracking, screen children's asthma control and...

Intuitive set up
Support team happy to work with me through several different possible options to allow a family of siblings is entered each Saturday as quickly as possible.
Support team fast acting through text, providing helpful links I could follow.
Support team called to go through what became a more complex situation after first few solutions didn't work, and were able to talk to me without tech jargon.
Love geo fence so families can't say they have attended when they haven't.
Gave us space to work out how we could use the software without pressuring us about the invoice and interrupting our service while we did some trial and error.
Parents love it.
Fast track codes are great.
QR codes are great, parents thought were really high tech savvy when we trialed those.

I know the software is not designed to sign in multiple children who might be enrolled with one parent with one email and one mobile phone number. I get normally this would be used for an adult signing in to a location. On this basis it is great.

For our purpose, not being able to log in once and for a parent to answer questions pertaining to each of their children is an issue. One potential option was for the number of visitor types to increase, so a family could log in to their own type where their check in form is customised for their children.

Antwort von Honeywell

Appreciate the review and feedback Donna. Great to be working with you and Asthma Foundation.
We'll pass your suggestions onto our Product Team for something to consider.
Reach us anytime via [email protected] or online chat :)

Beantwortet am 29.9.2017
Tammy
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Excellent visitor tracking software

In event of an emergency, being able to remove the iPad we use to confirm all personnel are accounted for saves time and is more efficient than using paper based forms.

Love the ease of use of this software, customer service assistance is amazing, very helpful and any issues are dealt with and rectified immediately. Presentations are easily uploaded for use.

Presently I have not identified anything that I would consider a con the system is working for our needs.

Paige
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Sine Review

Amazing. It's been so helpful & taken away a lot of headaches that parking used to bring for our security guards and receptionist (who does the billing). Thank you Sine!

I LOVE the logs of visitors. I love that you can make notes for visitors to see OR NOT to see. I love that the search function allows you to search part of a name and narrows down the results. I truly love everything about it.

I wish that we had a timestamp for each logged visitor, so we can see when visitors were input into the system. We have had a few occasions when we know the visitor wasn't in the system, but then magically was...... and we know they added them later but we can't "prove" it.

Emma
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Linx Review

Most of the time it is an efficient programme and can be used if the reception area is un-manned

It is a self service programme
When a visitor arrives, it notifies who they are visiting

A lot of people find it difficult to scan the QR code on checking out
It isn't fool proof. Some people don't fully complete the checking out process so the system shows they are still checked in

Vito

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

This product was a good software, but had its problems from time to time

I liked the ease of use from start to finish and the features as well as the dashboard. Sigining people in and out was easy.

Customer support was unreliable and the system would crash and not work often. It made it difficult to troubleshoot.

Antwort von Honeywell

Thanks for the review, Vito. Interested to know what crashes you were experiencing and how our support could have been better during that time. Reach us anytime via [email protected] or online chat on the dashboard, and we'll gladly assist.

Beantwortet am 7.6.2018
Peita

Bewertet am 17.1.2016

Your solution to risk management

We trialled SINE during a quiet period which I highly recommend as with any new system, it takes time for staff and visitors to get used to it and therefore the sign in process was taking longer. You need to be able to guage if someone has a reading issue and talk them through each step though. Now that all our regular contractors and visitors are in the system and familiar with it, it is a faster process for them plus it allows the reception staff to carry on with other duties as they no longer need to attend to them. Managers and Security staff who all sit in different sections/buildings enjoy the fact that they can look up on their own computer and see who is on site or expected to arrive. The two main features of the system and why we were after an electronic sign in/out process is that: Visitors/contractors sign an acknowledgement of our 'terms of entry' which covers our WHS obligations. The system can also notify all staff and visitors of any emergency using the SINE system where they will receive an email and or text message as some of our older buildings do not have a PA system or EWIS.
Customer service has been outstanding and I have always been able to speak to someone straight away.

Antwort von Honeywell

Awesome to see Sine has improved your WHS obligations and emergency procedures; as well as proven to be a valuable tool for your reception staff.
We¿re happy our Customer Success team was helpful in implementing the system into the organisation, and we¿re happy to help wherever required in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to review our software, and glad your visitor management and sign in process is faster and better than ever.

Beantwortet am 3.3.2016

Bewertet am 10.7.2017

unable to use label printer so system has only limited use and still have to run a manual sign...

sign in system works well in terms of being able to register and go through health and safety briefing requirements

My understanding is that the label printer has never worked since the system was purchased and installed.
I have taken over as operations manager, but would have expected that if a new system was purchased that that their would have been some form of follow up to ensure the system had been installed correctly and was fully operational. Unfortunately, I am unable to verify this but in reality it would be easier to go back to a manual system rather than have a sign in system that is only partly operational

Antwort von Honeywell

Hi Andrew. Thanks for the feedback.
Please refer to email from Sine Customer Support on 4 May with relevant guides to configure the printer onto your corporate network; as well as our follow up on
8 May 2017 asking if the printer was now operational and if we could help further. Sorry we never heard back from you.
Here's a guide as a refresher, https://help.sine.co/knowledge-base/connecting-the-brother-printer-to-your-corporate-network/, but please reach us anytime via online chat, email or phone; and we're happy to help.

Beantwortet am 11.7.2017
Phil

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

Up until recently we have had nothing but grief with the printer not working.

It tells me when people have arrived on site. The stickers are a good idea.

I still don't know what I need to do when and if the printer will next go off line.
Someone came out a week ago to fix the printer issue and I don't know what the outcome was.

Antwort von Honeywell

Hey Phil, Thanks for getting in touch. If you are having issues with your printer or any function of Sine, please contact us directly via [email protected] or via online chat from our website.
We've been helping Seeley quite a lot with this printing confusion. All you ever need to do if the printer is offline is follow the steps detailed in this guide. https://help.sine.co/knowledge-base/reconnecting-a-brother-printer-to-a-cellular-based-ipad/
It'll get you back up and running in a minute.

Beantwortet am 3.4.2018
Stephen
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Great functionality for our members

Easy to set up (mostly) lots of features, instructions sometimes you have to dig for, but very good online assistance, excellent follow up.

Easy to set up, customizable for each business, very easy for visitors/members to use. Geofence a great feature. good reporting and analytics, greatly assists in COVID tracking requirements. Lots more features we will progressively use. Excellent support.

Some small issues and trial and error, particularly with auto check in and out, but pretty good on line help topics for self help. Some of the setup steps not exactly intuitive.

Caroline
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Sine Visitor Management System

They are fairly responsive with requests, but have not been able to sort the issues with the scrolling. I feel that they need to move the NEXT button to the bottom of the screen to force people to scroll down.

Ease of use, ease of set up and locally supported product.

Difficulty with visitors being rejected because they dont scroll through and answer the questions related to COVID. This leads to frustration with the visitor and delays when they arrive for meetings.

Miranda
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Useful if admins stay on top of resonses

Overall our organization was able to keep track of Covid reporting over the past year and flag potential issues. Some of that was 'in theory', but it covers the bases from a legal perspective.

I found Sine fairly easy to use. Easy to navigate the fields and intuitive for new users. Sine responses could be recorded quickly and accessed through a variety of interfaces (email, website).

This is more at the user level, but our admins could not keep up with the responses and eventually it made the tool useless. If you're looking for a CYA tool, then I guess it does meet those needs.

593 Bewertungen