Setmore Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Setmore

Setmore ist eine kostenlose Terminplanungsplattform, die sich für eine Vielzahl von Unternehmensgrößen und Branchen eignet. Mit der kostenlosen Online-Buchungsseite ist es einfach, mit mehreren Kunden in Kontakt zu treten. Liste...

4,7

Gregor
Gregor
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

Great one-stop shop for health practitioners

Setmore provides a combination of easy-to-use function sand features that make my job as a life coach simpler. Setmore is my single source of truth for the day to day running of my business. Appointment booking, calendar integration, client details, email and text appointment reminders, cash and card payments, web storefront, these are all features I'd expect to find in software targetted at my business, but the no-cost integration with Teleport for group and one-to-one video sessions is the cherry on the top. If you run a hair salon, a yoga or pilates studio, a coaching business, a massage practice or any session-based appointment-run business, then it is worth your time evaluating Setmore.

Setmore is incredibly easy to use and set up. The feature set for anyone who lives by client appointments is perfect. Simple integrations with payment providers ensure you can charge for services. Best of all is the integration with Teleport.video for video conferencing. The dashboard gives you a high-level view of your business, and the reports and client database are simple but useful. If you need deeper analytics or CRM functionality Setmore also integrates with most of the market leaders. Finally, Setmore support is responsive, professional and helpful.

As an Apple-based business, the support for Safari is not as complete as the support for Chrome. There is also no support for Windows Explorer - which can be an issue for video chats with some clients. However, as there are workarounds - use Chrome or Firefox - this isn't a deal-breaker. I would like a bit more customisation for the client-facing features. For instance, the online booking page isn't customisable for look-and-feel - e.g.brand colours. layout etc. However, those are advanced features which I suspect few customers would take advantage of, so again not a deal-breaker.

Calendly, Zoom und Acuity Scheduling

Pricing, features and functionality
Anthony
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Setmore: Manage your appointments with ease.

I had the chance to work with Setmore as an intern in my university's IT department, and I was pleased by its feature set and simplicity of use. Setting up several departmental events was my responsibility, and using Setmore's real-time booking and appointment reminders really eased the procedure. It also gave me the opportunity to track consumer information and manage payments, which was essential for making sure that our events went off without a hitch.

Setmore is a powerful and easy-to-use appointment scheduling tool that offers many advantages to businesses. It offers a wide range of services, including real-time booking, appointment reminders, simple appointment scheduling, customer administration, and payment processing. Users may easily manage the system thanks to its straightforward and user-friendly layout. Additionally, it has a mobile app that enables users to schedule appointments while on the go. Furthermore, Setmore offers first-rate customer service, ensuring that users can get help whenever they need it.

The restricted customizability of Setmore is one of its possible drawbacks. Although the booking page can be customized in a number of ways, users may find it difficult to change the software's overall look and feel to match their brand. Additionally, some users have mentioned sporadic bugs and performance issues with the software, but Setmore's support staff usually fixes these right away.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a lengthy review.

Firstly, it's great that you think the app is powerful and easy to use with extensive functionality. Thrilled to hear that you think we offer first-rate customer service, we'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team.

We appreciate all feedback to help us improve the service we offer. We're currently in the process of looking at how we can increase the customization of the app for our customers. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the developers.

Beantwortet am 22.5.2023
Suzi

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

A few things I need that are imperative

Overall experience is good but just so frustrating that the support chat I feel dont understand your points or address / understand you problems. It feels like they're so detached from caring. Ive literally just had a conversation with someone on chat and it was an awful experience.

Super simple and works with you, quick easy and makes life simple

Really important for us and reasons why I witched:
We need to take varied deposit amounts
If someone cancels their appointment we have to contact them to get their card details to to refund their deposit- it's really frustrating
Sometimes when I contact customer support I feel like they dont listen
Our clients frequently commented on the fact that they stated going through the booking system then it quit/froze/took their card details and didnt go through. We thought it was people just being difficult however it was such a common complaint- can we report it to you and you look at a history of what happened within that transaction?
Why can we not reuest payments off people through setmore- its a really great feature.
There's not enough characters for T&Cs & notes to the customer when booking.

Die besten Alternativen zu Setmore

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

Even the free account works perfectly.

The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us.
2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations.

2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message.

3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Kunal
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

Setmore is inexpensive and gives you all the features that you need

I would say very good, given the low price and availability of all features available with more expensive booking sites. I am very happy with Setmore.

The price which $9 per month and gives me all the features to make my company look professional to prospective customers. Email reminders, text reminders, payment collection, ability to link it with my google and apple calendars, ability to link it with external applications like Zoom/PayPal/Square/Stripe etc.

It is very hard to configure it to make the application to book on my website without the need to open an external booking link. I am not yet able to do it and when customers click the link on my website it opens a new tab and take it to Setmore website. If this could be improved or made easy to use I will be very impressed.

Calendly, Appointy, Acuity Scheduling und SimplyBook.me

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

Square was difficult to use, especially when using in different time zones. I had a few clients who could only see my time zone and were confused. This did not leave a very good impression and I had to switch to Setmore.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Price point and the availability of all features that were available with all the above booking sites.

Hi Kunal,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're thrilled you think Setmore is inexpensive and it provides you with the features you need for your business.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the experience we offer our customers. We've passed on your comments to our developers.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out to the team at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 17.6.2022
LNai

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Best Program Ever!

It's been great! As mentioned in my Pros, it's just an overall amazing, inexpensive (if not free) way to help run my business better!

After having my reminder to my clients removed from the program I was paying for on Wix, I needed something for my small business that wouldn't cost me $500 to renew on a higher level on the above mentioned site. I began Googling and Googling and Googling. After a few trials and errors with other programs, I found Setmore and it has been amazing! They offer so much for free that solo-business owners like myself who don't have employees, can integrate their booking system in my existing website without any hassle or fuss.
It allows my clients very quick and easy booking without needing to talk to me. I allows me to create blocked time frames after each client to have time to prepare, easily allows me to book myself out during times I cannot work. Basically, there isn't much not to love about Setmore.

The only downfall of Setmore is it can be a little glitchy. Sometimes, things won't organize properly when saved and updates won't update until hours later in a flash when you enter the program again. These little glitches in the system are the only real downfall of Setmore.

Hi LNai C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that after your search, you're happy with Setmore. It's great that it helps your clients get booked quickly and easily, you can manage your schedule to suit your needs, and you think it's cost-effective.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll pass your comments onto the team.

Beantwortet am 20.5.2022
Debby

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

Do not overlook Setmore

It has been a huge blessings as I started my business with Setmore and it has allowed me to take bookings online. I have only used the free version and will be sad to leave them, but should they upgrade to the more modern style and more capability, I would love to hear about it as I know they will do it right.

It is very easy to use and intuitive to set up. It has online booking capability that integrates with my Wordpress website. The online help is second to none and they are very quick to respond and super friendly. Their FREE version is amazing for up to five practitioners and integrates with numerous payment providers. It has a notes section and option to list classes.
They are also constantly improving their system, striving for the best.

It does not look that modern and although they do the basics very well, I need more than that now, which they cannot yet provide, such as concession cards, membership options, discounts, SOAP notes etc.

It looks a little outdated and wanted to have a modern look with lots of clear images.

Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

As a brand new business I was attracted by their free version.

Hi Debby,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we are constantly striving to improve the product.

Please continue to reach out to our support team or email [email protected] if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Beantwortet am 4.6.2021
Matthew

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Mindbody

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

The schedulicity was much more expensive for less functionality Clickbook was a great system, but the owner died suddenly and the customer support from the service died with him.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Much too expensive and too corporate
Christine

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Mindbody und Fresha

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

Setmore had better options for setting up my specific service list, as well as free email appointment reminders.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Fresha

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

As above, a combo of features and price.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Getting Started, needed help...Help answered quickly and solved my issue

I will say I just started and so far it has been great, no issues other than my question which was answered quickly and I was back setting up our account.

Ease of use and setup. Ability to customize and use.

Would like the ability to customize industry. Categories are great for general use but does not allow a more specific Industry to be selected or set.

Michelle
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

I really love Setmore! It does what it's supposed to do with a few surprising perks!

Overall, it's exactly what I need at a rate I can afford.

I was having a difficult time choosing between Setmore & Calendly. The integration (easy) to my social media accounts, free trial with ability to sell on free account, and great instant customer service made them the winner. It's a great tool overall and they make it so easy and friendly to use. I also love that I can put different images in to represent my lifestyle course one on one calls!

The need to create multiple staff members in my account to set a different schedule/day for a service. It would be easier to simply be able to adjust or customize the calendar slot (open and close days) straight from the product itself.

It's mostly all good though. I'm new and haven't found any real issues here in Setmore.

Calendly

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

Calendly is a bit complicated, but I did like the options. It was a bit expensive. And I didn't love the display/Live page as much I love Setmore's - I particularly love Setmore's service description area.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

I didn't feel like looking them over and wanted to go with something that is popular and has already been recommended to me. Setmore was recommended to me a while ago.
Ann

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Outstanding

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Ovatu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

I liked that it was free and no contract so could leave if it didn't satisfy my requirements.
Nadine
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Setless

Not very helpful at all, the technician cut and pasted some script that seemed vaguely close to the question I asked and just kept sending it repeatedly, each time I reworded the question.

I think it was designed with a yoga studio or hair salon in mind, so adapting it to studio hire has been challenging, but it mostly does what we need it to do.

For the monthly cost of it, It doesn't have a completely seamless interface and mostly its not very intuitive or customisable,
ie: you cannot create a hire by the hour, where your client selects the amount of hours they would like and the system automatically calculates the total hours, then adds the gst and fees and offers the totalled amount to the client to pay. Seems to me a function a lot of types of business could use.

Bookafy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

It initially seemed to be what I was looking for, I am looking at alternatives.
Steph
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue.
I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Angelica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.6.2023

Optimize Your Calendar Management: An In-Depth Analysis of Setmore

I had the chance to use Setmore for scheduling and meeting management while working as an intern at the university's pharmaceutical research and development division. The software turned out to be a useful tool for planning and monitoring various research-related tasks. With its simple interface, I was able to quickly schedule meetings with study participants, collaborators, and supervisors, resulting in efficient time management. The automatic reminders reduced no-shows and enhanced communication in general. All appointments were kept up to date across all devices thanks to Setmore's smooth interaction with well-known calendaring services. Overall, Setmore dramatically improved our appointment management procedures, increasing output and fostering effective departmental collaboration.

A number of benefits are available with Setmore for effective appointment management. Businesses may simply schedule and track appointments using its user-friendly interface, which lowers the possibility of multiple bookings and scheduling problems. Businesses may customize their scheduling procedure and simply link it with their website thanks to the software's adaptable booking page. In addition, Setmore offers automated reminders and notifications to decrease no-shows, and its extensive reporting and analytics capabilities provide insightful data on the efficiency of businesses. Setmore guarantees flexibility and accessibility for both clients and clients' businesses with its mobile app and connectivity with well-known calendar services.

Although Setmore has many advantages, there are also some disadvantages to take into account. One drawback is the absence of sophisticated customization possibilities, which might not be suitable for companies with intricate scheduling needs. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the software occasionally has bugs or speed problems. Despite the fact that these flaws are not serious and have little effect on Setmore's overall functionality, fixing them would improve both the software's usability and dependability.

Hi Angelica,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Setmore! We're thrilled to hear that our software was able to streamline your appointment management procedures and improve collaboration within your department. Our goal is to provide a simple and efficient solution for scheduling and meeting management, and we're glad to see that we were able to deliver on that promise for you. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue serving you in the future .

In addition, we are constantly working to enhance our platform with new features and integrations to further streamline your workflow. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any suggestions or requests for improvement. Thank you again for choosing our service and trusting us with your scheduling needs.

Michelle, Team Setmore.

Beantwortet am 6.6.2023
Justin

Bewertet am 26.5.2018

Easy to use anywhere, especially great for a new start up (free option)

The best thing about Setmore is that it is very simplified, to the point, and easy to use anywhere. I have ran into clients at the grocery store, park, etc. and instead of them having to call my office to set up an appointment, I can tell them right then what is available and schedule them. We first found the free version as we were transitioning from paper and pencil scheduling to electronic, and we have found that it is perfect for our needs. You can completely customize your schedule to include as many services as you would like for different lengths of time, prices, etc. You can also add employees and customize other features including colors for services (as they appear on your schedule), office hours, and scheduling intervals. You can add as much or as little contact information about your clients as you would like. Also, I have had to contact customer service 3 times during our use, and they have been GREAT every single time. They have resolved any issue that I have had within 24 hours and were very open with communication, keeping me informed with progress.

There are a few things that I wish Setmore was a bit better about... Setmore is not really "secure". A medical office, for instance, would probably not be able to use this option for scheduling. The only real "issue" that we've had with using the app (on iOS) is that it does crash upon opening quite frequently. It does open on the 2nd or 3rd try every time, and we have never contacted customer service about this issue because it really hasn't interfered with our productivity.

Melita
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

LOVE Setmore..but

I have tried other's and have come back to Ashmore!!

The ease. Not too many p ages to flip through. We sto p ped using setmore and paid for more expensive ones... only because doesnt quite cover our needs. But i came back to setmore when weighing up pro & cons

I ideally need more photo space. And to be able to view photo bigger. I would also like better reporting. We have now got square so I'll see i f that makes reporting better.
Also staff get to access client info, it would be good if they just saw their schedule ,& not able to change it and not see $ .

Susan
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Amazingly full-featured free app that schedules like a dream!

We live in a condominium community with shared amenities. When COVID-19 forced the closure of our fitness facility, we all understood and tried to make do without it. However, once our state started reopening again, we struggled with a way to reopen our gym -- especially since we had limited resources and ability to monitor and clean as frequently as was being dictated by the governor. Since "personal fitness sessions" were allowed, we devised a way that our residents would be able to "book the gym" - one at a time - to allow them to use it at their own risk (no special cleaning between uses) and be responsible for cleaning only the equipment they use. It worked marvelously!! And our residents are THRILLED to be able to go back into the gym to work out again, one at at time, without fearing that there will be other folks there huffing and puffing next to them on the treadmill. This powerful and intuitive little app completeley solved our problem and removed the hurdles of reopening the gym safely. 10-stars, Setmore!!

The ease with which we were able to set it up to suit our needs AND the amazing amount of control of the booking features that were available in even the free version. I'm dazzled by the functionality and accuracy with which this powerful little app keeps track of our users and their appointments. The user interface is very intuitive as well.

Nothing - I Googled "appointment booking app free" and Setmore came back as very highly-rated... I took a peek and had it set up for our needs within 15 minutes. From there, it was just a matter of tweaking the settings and booking policies to suit our needs. The only thing that was a TINY bit frustrating was an accidental "swipe" I made while editing a long paragraph of booking policies in the "Services" section on my mobile device that took me right back to the main screen and all my typing was lost! I gasped in horror, knowing it was my fault, but an autosave would've been awesome right then. I had to recreate the text (as I was composing it on the fly), and all was not lost - just my time.

Tracey

Bewertet am 31.5.2018

Great Online Appointment Scheduler

Ease of organizing and reminding customers of appointment. Also loved the mobile app as well!

I love having a online appointment schedule that I can embed not only on my website but also on our companies Facebook page; allowing customers to book straight from there instead of having to go to our website first. I also love the use of the mobile app. It notifies me of any new appointments or changes and allows me to access customer details and notes on the go. It also sent appointment reminder to my customers which stopped a lot of "no-shows" Great design, both friendly for us to setup and for our customers to use.

It's a great app for someone with a hair salon or nail salon. We were trying to use it for a landscape installation service and each appointment has different time lengths versus a set time limit so we could only allot for one appointment a day online. If we could've been able to reserve dedicated days versus a customer reserving an 8am slot just to reserve a day then it would've been able to work more efficiently for us. Unfortunately a lot of our customers wouldn't read the details ordering where we told them they were only reserving days and we contact them with a time of appointment. Instead the expected their appointments at 8 am.

renee
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

fetching grooms review of setmore

Setmore has been the main tool of record keeping for my business since i opened. I rely on it heavily. It has helped with lessening phone call duties by the online booking option, easy and fast SMS reminders for all clients, data entry is stored safe and secure for each individual client and visable with a few simple clicks of buttons and also has given me a professional looking receipt for my customers who have requested it.
I am very happy with the product.

Setmore has been fantastic since i started using it 2 years ago. Its very basic which makes it super easy to use and to teach new employees to use. Theres not many areas you can make mistakes like overbooking or incorrect data entry so its very safe, when less thing to worry about as a small business owner.

The only things i could see improvement on is when you add extras to a customers bill it doesnt add it to the overall revenue, and same with giving discounts too. When you apply discounts to a customers bill it changes the prices for the receipt but for the total revenue it remains the non-discounted price.

Id also love to have an option for the calendar weekly & daily view to have an 'all staff' option so that you can see all bookings for every staff member rather than having to change between staff constantly.

Lisa

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Great company

Easy to use and easy for my clients to use cost is unbelievably Affordable

I don’t have any bad things to say but I can’t continue to say good things about this company

Acuity Scheduling

Cost

Cheaper
JACKIE
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.12.2019

Great tool to bring organization to a complex business and diverse team

We have all easily adapted to use of Setmore. Staff loves the ability to schedule appointments remotely on their cell phones. We are also able to book appointments for one another, and get updates as appointments are set. We love that the app offers a layout that makes it easy to see the day's schedule for all team members at a glance.

We implemented Setmore as a way to track our open projects and keep track of client appointments. We use Setmore to communicate appointment times to clients and to inform each other of our out-of-office appointments, as well as to forecast our weekly business opportunities.

It would be great if clients could reply to the appointment reminders and the responses were directed to the team member with whom the appointment was set instead of to the general mailbox. We have misssed some client communications due to this setting / feature.

Cole
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Amazing Product for the Price!

Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there.
My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

• Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

On the right path

Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Yvonne

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

Highly recommended

Excellent

I use Setmore daily to ensure clients receive appointment notifications and reminders for appointments. Clients have come to rely on this service. They also like to be able to make their appointments online without waiting for me to be available to help them. I have been able to personalise the features for my business and maintenance and development are easy. On the rare occasion that I can't work out what to do, the online support is quick and efficient.

I would be lost without this product. I am a one-person business with a small turnover. It's perfect for me.

As I receive this service free, some options are not available to me. But I am not complaining.

952 Bewertungen