PlanGrid Erfahrungen

Theron A. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

Plan Grid for the Field

Funktionalität

Been using it for a while and really like it. We use HCSS Heavy Job, and also HCSS Safety, and the showed us their HCSS Plans, and we told them from the start that we use Plan Grid, and to try and sell us on their Plans APP. They could not sell us on the APP. They at the time only had one thing they can do better and that was area volume measurements, on radius. It gave you more links you can click on to accurately move the radius around. That was about it, other than that it did all the basics of Plan Grid, but i think Plan grid still has other option for Managers like creating RFI's and stuff, but we don't really use those functions.

I like the fact that you can scale the drawings in the field after the job is downloaded, even if you are off line. you can then use it to do your own on the fly take offs, to see if there is a bust anywhere in the estimate. I also like the collaboration that you can do. If you find an issue on the job, you can take a picture of the issue and attach it to the related plan sheet, and describe what is wrong and send, then others can see the issue, and work on getting it corrected. Also i like that you can create links on plan sheets, going from one to the other. You can see on one sheet it calls for a certain detail and you can tie that sheet to a different sheet with the detail. I also make a link on the detail sheet that will take you back to the original sheet for easy access back. Just the way i do it on my own sheets.

I think the ruler should be a little more detailed, basically so you can zoom in a little more and have finer adjustments. Also need to be able to scale down the ruler size as when you are measuring small measurements like under 1' you cant really see the measurement after you make it, and it is hard to get it lined up with what you are trying to measure. Also if you create link from one sheet to another, it would be nice to have the option to automatically have the sheet link you back to the original, so you can go back and forth between the plan set and detail section. Just my thoughts.

Patrick D. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

23.12.2019

23.12.2019

Best Overall Solution I've seen in the Construction industry

Wert

Communication and organization of real time information from multiple job sites
Punch list tracking
Safety issues reporting
improved record keeping
Better real time redline recording

Easy to use and to implement.
Workers found it easy to understand and use, immediate buy in
Keeps your project tasks in order
Assigning tasks to works and superintendents easily
real time information from projects without the need for constant visits
safety issues recorded and documented
newly improved field reports and check list creator
WAY easiler to adopt than Procore

Terrible user based subscription system, not construction friendly for GCs with many subcontractors
Would like to see built in actual budgeting and POs
High price for upgraded features (submittals and RFI advanced) that is not rolled out with complete workflow tracking and multiple reviewers
User based subscription may actually make this more ex[pensive than Procore with far less functionality

Simon G. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

13.1.2021

13.1.2021

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Plangrid is your next new best friend

Wert

One of our best discovery over the time. We have try and tested some but without a doubt that’s the best in his category

Before knowing Plangrid we were comparing and managing file single handily and we have to create multiple packages for onsite use ... which often end up outdated.

With plangrid, you have all you architectural drawing located a one single place and can be accessible without internet connection. You can easily compare the various version and finally, you can easily connect the team onsite with the office. This software have changed our way of working thru the time and we are now using it on a daily basic.
Ohhh yes, you have to try the customer service, probably the best one that I have ever add. Always available and always knowledgeable and give up real follow up when needed. You can also provide feedback which sometime result in newest features which is awesome!

Each user have to possess a different account to work properly. See that like an additional fee just like a cellphone line. It’s about the same price and also as much useful.

Billie C. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

2.6.2020

2.6.2020

Not customer friendly!

Wert

PlanGrid is an arrogant, self centered company that refuses to be of help when asked. I have recorded complaints with the California BBB and the FTC.
They have a tactic of "BAIT AND SWITCH" when it comes to pricing. Sales rep will tell you one thing....and account mgrs. will tell you another.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE FOLKS, HORRIBLE BUSINESS!!!

That you can use it without contact with RUDE customer services reps!!

Customer service is unable to provide support and is RUDE when you do get a hold of someone!!

Tim M. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

15.12.2020

15.12.2020

PlanGrid Review - APM

Wert

Excellent product. I use this software every day and recommend it to subcontractors all the time. Get rid of the old school hard copies of plans and use plangrid.

PlanGrid is by far the most used application by myself and team on a daily basis. I can't recommend it enough to other companies looking for something like this. It's extremely useful in managing large sets of drawings and managing documents for field staff on Construction Projects.

I use plangrid to review drawings and buy out scope over the original drawings/pdf's.

The web application isn't as user friendly as the app downloaded to the computer. I find myself using the computer app over accessing plangrid's website because it's harder to search for items within the drawings.

Randy G. Branche: Immobilien

8.1.2016

8.1.2016

Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

PlanGrid Review

Wert

My company has been using PlanGrid for 3+ years. Our senior managers and field supervisors all use the program on company provided iPads. Since incorporating the use of PlanGrid into our daily operations, we no longer use paper hard copies of plans (we only provide those now for plan check, etc.) so blueprinting costs have reduced to near $0- and more than covers the cost of the PlanGrid subscription.

As the tech application guru for our company, I'm constantly looking at and am reviewing new or improving programs that are coming to or are already in the market. There are other companies now with similar applications, but I don't find any of them to be near as good as PlanGrid. The scaled dimension and quantities takeoff features that PlanGrid has especially cannot be beat by any of their competitors; these are features that most others don't have, but has proven to be very valuable in our daily use.

The great thing about PlanGrid that I learned as a fairly early user is that the founders weren't simply really good software programmers/engineers, but that they also had a really in depth knowledge of the construction industry. In my estimation PlanGrid really nailed it as to what the construction industry needs for portable electronic plans, and has demonstrated its commitment to continuously improve the product.

Rendering of plans is fast
Ability to zoom in on plans and details (easier to see than on paper copy)
Scaled dimension and take off feature
Attach job photos to pinpoint locations on plans
Punch list
Ability to attach job documents (doesn't count towards plan sheets limit...nice!)
Very rarely have there been problems with the account or website functions; we've only needed instruction support
Customer support is very quick and effective!

Labeling plan sheets at initial load is a bit cumbersome as you have to fully open the sheet to see the designers description (a magnifier bubble on the thumbnail view would be really helpful)
Hard to keep up with the new features being added (just kidding...it's a nice problem to have!)
No customer support after hours (that's the time of day senior managers need help)
Hard to get subcontractors to use it; maybe a slimmed down version with less features and less cost that can work on the cheaper Android tablets would be a solution, or a discount if hooking up with developer's or GC's job only

Karen T. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

2.4.2020

2.4.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes the work in the field so much easier

Wert

Fewer mistakes in construction because when an architect changes something on the plans there is a real time upload and the changes don't mean ripping walls down because someone did not email the new plans out soon enough

Can view updates in the drawings real time. When ever changes are made to the design of a project, the changes go right into the software. The whole team can view and implement the changes immediately

Lack of ability to share on different devices for different people working the same job without another license and added cost

Matt G. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

29.9.2020

29.9.2020

Good Program

Wert

Plan grid has always done what it was intended to do. If there were ever any issues customer support was only a few clicks away.

This is a great program for the building industry easily upload your plans, make annotations, notes, and even scale things right off your tablet.

With a number of users on this program, things got quite expensive. Its worth the costs, but would have been nicer if it was a bit less expensive

Josh H. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

9.6.2020

9.6.2020

Love Plangrid!

Funktionalität

Overall, my experience has been great! I use it whenever it's an option for me on a project!

It is easy to organize and upload plan sets. I am a big fan of the feature that will pull sheet page numbers and titles from the plan set sheets and automatically places the info in a place for you to edit before saving the plan set.

If there is more than one sheet size/any rotated sheets, it seems to pull improper info from the off sized/rotated sheets.

James C. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

21.4.2020

21.4.2020

Constrution software

Funktionalität

Experience was good at first it took me a while to get used to

Easy to use in the field and simple to teach others on site to use the features that the application has to offer

I’m older than most of the guys I work with so it took some time for me to get use to but once I kept at it I began to appreciate it

Robert M. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

5.12.2016

5.12.2016

Plan Grid Review

Wert

Plan grid has been useful for our team to be one step ahead of the game in document control. I am currently working on a larger project with multiple files, especially ASIs. As a result, the overlay capabilities makes it easier to keep up with drawings that have been superseded and have the most current jobs in the field.

I like the ability to tag drawings by discipline and in my case phases. The ability to hyperlink drawings to compile an as-built set or update current drawings with referenced RFIs, ASIs or SK drawings is extremely useful.

I wish that plan grid would allow users that admins share files (i.e. subcontractors) have the ability not to pay. I think the GC should be responsible for payment , management, and distribution of files. Plan grid should sell perhaps licenses to the GC company and not charge individual subs a monthly fee just to review drawings. As a result, after the trial period ended none of the subs for my job signed up to use Plan Grid. Consequently, I've been using Bluebeam Revu Studio which has similar capabilities and users download a free software through Bluebeam that allows access to all the project folder and files. What Plan Grid has over Bluebeam currently is the OCR to recognize sheet names through the plan index and this is a standard feature; however, in order for Bluebeam to mimic Plan Grids basic principle, it seems like an added cost. Overall I like the software for in-house management but as far as the sharing it with the subs and getting them to use it for a project entirety it has been a struggle. Therefore I think they should either consider lowering the rates for additional users.

Intuitive and ergonomic functionality. It keeps files up to date and automatically supersedes old files.

The cost to share with other team members. If I have a project that has multiple subs that have a Project Manager, Asst Project Manager, Field Superintendent and Foreman who need to have the most updated drawings and each has to pay the fee then it gets pricey on their end. So I think Plan Grid should sell package/licenses s to subcontractor teams so they can distribute to their team in-house which you screen through their email address.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

For viewing on PC , if there is an older version have a big red stamp that says SUPERSEDED or OLD VERSION flash across the screen so the user knows he is in the older version. I think there is a caution like a symbol on the tablet version, but it is not as obvious on the PC platform.

Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

5.3.2019

5.3.2019

Time Saving & Easy to Use

Wert

Overall, our experience with PlanGrid has been positive and we have more users on the tool than we originally anticipated because of the value it brings. The support and partnership both from our account reps and customer service is great - getting answers to our questions quickly. We also appreciate that they are open to product recommendations and ask us to participate in testing of the new functionality.

PlanGrid is simple and easy to use. Even our non-tech savvy people have easily transitioned to using the tool. The ability to pull up drawings and mark them up in the field saves our team time, and being able to submit field reports has increased report submission and speed (everything from dailies, safety reports, to cut sheets and more). The field report functionality was a game changer for us and adoption of the tool. Our field team likes that they can do all of these things in one place without the hassle of using multiple platforms or tools. On average, our team is saving two hours a week in time, some as many as 10-15 hours per week.

As a subcontractor, there is some functionality that we'd like to see changed or added to make the tool even more helpful that doesn't quite work for us right now. The RFI functionality doesn't let us use our own templates, but is in the process of being overhauled, which may help. Our field team would love to be able to make edits to documents and re-save them as documents rather than downloading, saving, and re-uploading them. Some of our team would also like better markup tools that match Bluebeam's functionality.

PlanGrid isn't necessarily a project management tool, and they've shared it won't be. At some point we may look into a PM software integration to make managing projects more streamlined. For now, we're not able to complete all activities in the tool and have work arounds from the PM side.

Morgan F. Branche: Bau

21.9.2015

21.9.2015

Quelle der Bewertung

PlanGrid is helping us change the way we do business - every day!

Funktionalität

The application is easy to use so our people want to use it! It helps us be faster and more efficient. We constantly have the information we need at our fingertips. We enjoy being able to quickly and easily scroll through our project information and be able to link information together so you don't miss important information.

We enjoy working with the people over at PlanGrid because they make it feel like they are in whatever situation you are having, whether it is good or bad. They want you to succeed, they want to help you fix any issues that arise - they're part of our team and we appreciate their excellent customer and technical support.

PlanGrid works really hard to develop new features and push them out to their users. We know that they make a dedicated effort and are constantly exploring new options and ideas. With that being said, we'd like to see them come out even faster and more frequently.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Determine where your risk is at, and what your return on investment could be and make sure that this application mitigates your risk and the return is high. If it does those things, PlanGrid is for you.

I work for a mechanical contractor. Our risk is in installing the wrong system and/or installing the right system incorrectly. All of our risk is in the actual workers on site. We have to make the commitment to train our people and make them as knowledgeable about the systems they are installing and installation practices as we can and then we have to equip them with all of the information that we can, to make sure they are installing the right systems and materials. The most important thing that we can do to make sure that happens, is to make sure our field workers have the most accurate and up to date drawings and information. That is where PlanGrid comes in! The "not current" feature is fantastic and the ability to have all of their specifications, drawings and RFIs in one handy, easy to carry place is priceless. PlanGrid is the best investment we've made for our field workers and field leadership.

Charlie T. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

13.11.2018

13.11.2018

PlanGrid Review-

Wert

Overall the software is an amazing tool for Construction projects. The ability to manage one project in one space is unmatched.

The best things about the software are:
1) The ability to have unlimited sheets
2) The easy upload of new sheets and the accessibility of Revs 1/ 2/ 3, etc. with a simple swipe
3) Support team always fast and helpful
4) The ability to create issues and tag multiple linked accounts to the same issue
5) The ability to create reports from RFIs, Issues, logo upload etc. to PDF, Excel documents and how immersive the reports are, from the organization of the issues and photos (very professional)
6) The ability to upload documents and attach them where needed for example RFI's
7) All the editing tools for Mark-ups within sheets.
8) How easy to publish and unpublish content as Admin

The least favorite things about the software are:
1) All though the cross platform from Web/Mac/ Windows/ Mobile options are great, the experience of cross platforms are not consistent throughout. Some features are available on some platforms and not in others
2) Constant out of sync updating on Mobile/ Desktop versions
3) Different software bugs across platforms (but its understandable)

Regie B. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  501-1.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A Great Tool that saves me tremendous time......

Wert

When we start a construction project now we invite the entire team. Designers, Owners, subcontractors, and vendors to our project folder. Now we can rest easy knowing that everyone is using the most current documents as the project is constructed. Our superintendents keep their daily reports on PlanGrid. Our safety inspections and meetings are kept on PlanGrid. Submittals, RFIs, project photos, drawings, and finally our Punchlist. It save a ton of time and money having this as a single source to keep all this project information in one place.

PlanGrid allows me to keep all my construction contract documents all in one place. In the past various versions of drawings, specs, submittals, RFI's, etc would be stored in various places and you could never be sure if you were in fact looking at the latest versions. PlanGrid takes that problem away and when collaborating with your team you can be sure that everyone is operating from the same sheet of music.

There are a few minor quirks that I have asked PlanGrid's support folks to look into correcting. Over the past few years I have shared many items with them that I would like to see changed or updated. They have most definitely listened and the product continuously gets better. Thanks PlanGrid!

Christopher R. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

8.11.2018

8.11.2018

PlanGrid 2018

Wert

Overall it is a great software.
The sales team and training team are great and professional.
The software engineers (Coders) don't follow up and it takes them forever to correct any issues with the software.
It almost seems like my voice is not being heard as many of my suggestions are to fix glitches in their software.

PlanGrid is a great software to keep your Plans and Documents organized.
Since implementing PlanGrid, we have had more clarity as to which set of plans are current, where we are with Submittals and RFI's, as well as many other items.
It is an amazing tool for field use and our superintendents have been able to learn quickly.

Many of the features are new, like RFI's, Daily Reports, Photos, and Submittals.
Because they are so new, there are a number of glitches.
When adding Pictures through the Photos tab or even in Daily Reports, they automatically re-orient themselves to end up sideways or upside down. Unfortunately once they are in, you cannot re-orient them properly.
Submittals could use a little work on organization.
We have had some complications on syncing when using tablets in the field, causing a loss of Daily Reports.
There seems to be a lack of consistency between the iOS, Android App, Windows App, and Web Based Version that should be addressed.
Workspaces has a lot of glitches, like you cannot delete or edit a file in documents, unless you are in the Windows App, then you can delete but not edit.

Gary T. Branche: Tiefbau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  501-1.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

8.3.2019

8.3.2019

Best site software I've used in 30 years

Wert

Great product which just keeps getting better I would recommend the product and support to anyone. It will improve workflow and efficiency on any multi-disciplinary project. As a freelance consultant the first thing I recommend on any new project is PlanGrid.

It covers pretty much all aspects of what you want to use reports, data and drawings on site. It's also been extremely useful in the design process as well as helping close out on snagging issues.

It's not a document management system in it's trueset form though the document handling is very useful especially through the RFI process. I think the access approval system could still do with a tweak but we have found a workaround for AFC production drawings. Also if you are looking for mass rollout then the price can be on the high side. I honestly think a reduction in price would see a massive uptake in licences. I'd love every supervisor on my site to have a licence but the cost is just too much. We've purchased ten licences where I'd really would have purchased 40-50.

Justin S. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Plangrid is an exceptional field management asset

Funktionalität

The fact that I do not have to carry around physical plans is fantastic. The ease of project task documentation is fast and simple. Customer service is the best that I have received, from any company in any industry.

The interface of the software is exceptional. Viewing everything from plans to specifications is simple and fast. The ability to integrate the plans with the submittals is very useful as flipping through multiple documents, files or folders is removed. Plan markups are simple, photo documentation of everything from deficiencies to just having documentation that things were performed correctly is incredibly useful and beneficial. Being able to see where and when a photo was taken is fantastic.

There really aren't any items that I can think of that I dislike. Perhaps the fact that administrators cannot modify reports. It would be nice to be able to continue reports that another team member has started, for instance during overnight concrete pours would be useful. It would also be beneficial as sometimes one team member may have forgotten something and editing prior to saving would be nice.

Praveen R. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  10.000+ Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  10.000+ Mitarbeiter

19.8.2018

19.8.2018

Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It is an effective utility that helps in keeping and managing the backups and blueprints of construction data.

Funktionalität

It provides real time file updates and reduces the paperwork required. It also is a collaborative platform on which multiple companies can work on and share data and information regarding construction works. This also lets to access the information such as drawing and photos from any mobile device, anywhere. The features can be used offline as well. This tool can be depended on regardless of the size of the project, which makes it highly versatile. The application also makes sure that no data is lost during a turnover, we have all revised drawings made on a project. The application maintains security measures and procedures at every level, as the work progresses. It has helped us to compare various versions of the same project.

This software has no integration with any database software, so there is not option to control who can view what, which is a data security risk issue. The windows version of the application does not have as many features as compared to the version available on iPads. Cost to share data with team members is high.

12.4.2019

12.4.2019

Plangrid IS THE TOOL to coordinate jobsite and office

Wert

I don't even have paper copies of my project now ! All digital and functionnal for all parties within the company, from the jobsite to the office. All working with the same documents sharing information and feedback from both end. Jobsite to the office AND office to the jobsite. Way much easier to works now than it was 10 years ago ! ... at least for the drawings and communication aspect !

The unbelivable support provided by Plangrid. Easy to access and convenient and knowledgeable.
The possibility of keeping the whole copy of project at one specific place allowing to review difference between multiple version easy and quick.

We would like to use more Plangrid regarding the custom made graph and template. We find it hard sometime to customized it. We normally end doing our own on the side. We would like to be able to use Plangrid at it fullpotential by having custom template (document to fill) easier to complete

Tim B. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

30.4.2019

30.4.2019

Must have tool for Construction

Funktionalität

I have used PlanGrid for the last five years. I started out as just a collaborator in the field, and now I am setting up and assisting with managing the projects that our company has on PlanGrid. PlanGrid continues to flow and keep up to date with the latest trends in the construction industry. Being able to house all construction documents needed to build a building is key and makes for much a much smoother run project. Overall, PlanGrid is a must for construction projects.

I have noticed that the older workers take longer to get used to the software and some will not use it because they really like being able to fold open the prints and look at them that way. I have been privileged to assist some of them with understanding how PlanGrid works and after some time they catch on.

Brian N. Branche: Architektur & Planung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

10.7.2016

10.7.2016

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My most used construction app.

Wert

For those familiar with standard user interfaces PlanGrid is very easy to pick up. It was recommended to me by the lead architect on our project and I'm very happy she did so. It was made immediately useful by allowing me to quickly upload my drawing set and begin making punch lists for the construction project I was overseeing.

One of my biggest time sinks is formatting reports so once I found out that this app formats them for you I was immediately hooked. The default format is very logical and simple to read and for that I am eternally grateful. No more messing with strange Word formatting procedure for this guy.

The collection of photos and being able to mark them up instantly is wonderful. It is great for punch lists as well as cataloging existing conditions. Simply being able to note where the photo is taken is excellent.

The myriad of additional mark up tools is fairly standard but very necessary and also well done. Without them this tool would not feel complete or flexible.

Initially it was difficult for me to find out how to download the remainder of my photos. They are kept in a folder on your device that I haven't found a quick way to get out without another app like Astro File Manager (another great app for those of you looking for better folder access).

If there was an option to include a list of photos and there locations on the reports that would be very helpful for existing conditions. It's just slightly quicker that making punch list items for each photo taken. I haven't used the app for a few months since I've been on other projects so I apologize if this has been added.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Do a quick "example" project for yourself before trying this with anything associated with your work. The company preloads a few example plans to work with so you can try out all of the features before using. Every program has a certain flow to it so make sure you take the time to give yourself some free play with PlanGrid before venturing out on your own with your projects.

Michael K. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

7.3.2019

7.3.2019

Plangrid product review

Wert

I love the product overall. I recommend it to everyone who is in construction management. They are continually updating the product to give it more abilities to address different things.

It really saves a bunch of time for the teams using it.

Plangrid is great for keeping track of changes & RFIs on a project, and making sure the field gets them in real time. I can upload new/revised drawings and information and the field can review and adjust work immediately, saving rework, making them more efficient, and ultimately saving time and money. It also makes quickly searching through the drawings extremely quick and simple.

On the desktop app, you cannot copy and past markups to a drawing. Additionally, we tried using the RFIs feature for my current project, but I could not send an RFI directly to a client that is not already in plangrid. It takes several extra steps to get the RFIs to the client. I went back to the old way, using excel and our RFI template.

Nate H. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

PlanGrid a True Companion of the Modern Builder

Wert

PlanGrid has transformed the organization of construction documents into an overall enjoyable experience. I cannot express how much I appreciate the ease of use and the ability to ensure that current documents are being utilized in the field to build from. In addition to the many available feature, the capacity to store multiple projects on my account is priceless. I cannot count how many times I have been able to respond to the requests of past clients in minutes no matter where I am. Finally the overlay feature, which I refer to as the "Equalizer" takes away the guessing game when it comes to seeing what really changed as drawing revisions are issued.

Functionality and ease of use.
Having drawings at our fingertips and being able to quickly navigate a plan set via hyperlinks.
Ability to annotate, post RFI's and submittal information.

Honestly, there is nothing that I don't like about this sofware.

Tony O. Branche: Bau Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Terrific platform for access to my construction drawings

Wert

This is an incredibly useful app. The portability of every issue of drawings for the projects that I am working on makes this app so handy for use on my tablet. I have used the overlay feature to figure out a change order many times while commuting on the train. The mark up features and ability to add photos as part of my field notes on a project are invaluable. The same notes and photos added by others make punch lists much easier to complete. I can't say enough about the ability to save specs and approvals and other documents into Plangrid and that makes them just as portable as the drawings.

Loads fast. Easy to share comments and collaborate. Many helpful commenting tools. Loading drawings is usually quick and easy.

Android updates come out later than Apple updates. I am an android user and every now and then I cannot access a new feature that Apple users can.