Pipefy Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Pipefy

Pipefy ist eine Onboarding-Software, mit der HR-Teams den Bedarf an Dateneingabe und manuellen Prozessen reduzieren können. Diese Lösung hilft Teams bei der Automatisierung von Aktivitäten, z. B. dem Sammeln neuer Mitarbeiterinfor...

4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Pipefy durchsuchen

306 von 306 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

STEPHEN
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Fernando
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Poor exemples and models

I haven´t got any benefits with Pipefy

the Pipefy Integration with other systems by e-mail and API is what I liked

Difficult to get good examples and way to operate the system

Warum Pipefy gewählt wurde

We have more examples and ways to understanding Trello function and configurations

Zuvor genutzte Software

I didn't choose

Die besten Alternativen zu Pipefy

Lisa
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month.

Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do.

The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually.

If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Dynamics 365, Kissflow und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.
Robson

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

The best Process Management Platform

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!

Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business.

Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is:

- Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users.

- Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.
Pablo
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Automate almost any process

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Matheus
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Warum Pipefy gewählt wurde

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Ramón David
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Laura
Laura
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

It gives us flexibility in process management

Any firm that wants to automate its workflow in a way that even its least tech-savvy employees can learn to utilize quickly and easily should look into Pipefy. It's a fantastic system for facilitating easier HR tasks including onboarding and employing new staff, monitoring expenditures, and more.

Those who use a wide variety of software for their jobs will appreciate how intuitive and easy to learn Pipefy is to use (like me). My processes are readily and effectively automated. It's easy to use and has been invaluable in helping me run my business. This stuff has been fantastic to use.

There must be enhanced channels of client interaction. A brand-new, radically different upgrade appeared suddenly. It completely threw us off schedule. Because of problems with their notifications, we've been looking for an alternative platform.

Krishna
Krishna
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Easy tasks Pipefy BPM is simple and useful

Prototypes can be set up quickly for solutions that are fairly robust to serve even modest processes. A variety of persons can be reached using its provided forms and pipelines.

As an example of a straightforward operation It's easy to utilize and implement Pipefy's BPM tool. Its procedures can be accelerated, and its user interface is straightforward. It seems like a great bpm solution for small and medium businesses, and it integrates easily with a large variety of other products. Use by and interaction with the community is also excellent.

The technology does not appear to be powerful enough to manage intricate tasks. While the layout is nice, it lacks information about their community. Despite reading and experimenting with the product, complex questions remain.

Carolina
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Pipefy is the best tool to get things done

My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Asana is focused on projects, not processes. It would not be able to avoid mistakes as Pipefy can.
Uelinton
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Zoho CRM und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Due to the flexibility to implement and automate almost all types of processes, and due to the excellent support for implementation.
Henrique
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

My experience with pipefy

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

The experiences with Pipefy of other junior enterprises were such a good result, and our old CRM tool was not good and was not customizable.
Gordon
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

rafael jefté
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.
Fernanda

Pipefy is really good

I love using pipefy, it really makes my day by day easier. I never lost any information, I never miss any deadline, it's really incredible.

It helps me organize my processes and my day by day; It's easy to use; let you customize everything; Changed completely my daily routine for the best

It's expensive; I don't like that it's pricing per user.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Because it's way better and easy to use. Have a lot of more possibilities to build.
Mrinal
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Pipefy - Keeping a tab on all cases/accounts without missing a thing.

Helps with keeping a sequential track of all action items.

Sometimes, the loading is slow. Also, moving a card from one stage to another, sometimes we have to reload the page as the card vanishes in the mid movement.

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pipefy

Pricing was the main factor and customisation as well as ease of customisation.
Megan
Megan
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

Pipefy - practical platform for task automation.

A notable advantage is its mobile app, which allows you to manage your processes on the go. Additionally, Pipefy offers process automation to minimize manual tasks and provides the option to create forms for mass data collection. Overall, Pipefy is a tool that has helped me and my team optmize various aspects of project management and team collaboration.

The first point that I have to highlight before anything else is its price, it is one of the cheapest automation software I have tried, what I like about Pipefy is its intuitive and easy to use interface, which allows even those with limited skills techniques start easily. Among its functions, they allow you to create complex flowcharts effortlessly, which is something useful for professionals who require precise visual representations. The platform not only supports real time comunication between team members, but also facilitates intrnal and external communications, making collaboration smooth.

Although it is a practical platform, its dashboard needs better organization, and a more colorful user interface, another point that need to be improved is the email system, many end up in the spam folder, and this is a lost communication with the client.

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Could be better

It's good, but expensive.

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Telegram, Microsoft Project, Slack und monday.com

Zuvor genutzte Software

Telegram, Microsoft Project, Slack und monday.com

More complete
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Excelent task management and process administration

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Joao
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 8.3.2020

Lacks a few funcionalities

Very easy to use, I also love the automations

I've been using it to start a recruiting a campaign and I had to label the participants between male and female. I noticed it's very hard to label one by one. You have to click each card individually, click on "labels" then click on the gender.
I'm a user of Todoist and I reckon you could use a similar feature to them. I expected to right click the card and see pipefy options (such as "add comments", "select label"), instead of my browser options (such as reload page, save page, copy, paste etc).

Also, I do not like how many times the notifications pop up in the page. After I see it the first time, they shouldn't keep popping up every time I switch to the Pipefy tab.

Raissa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

I recommend Pipefy to everyone I know!

I have been using Pipefy for 4 years now and I recommend it without a doubt.

It has an amazing UX and you can create your pipes all by yourself. But if you dont want to, they offer a lot of models so you can use them. It is easy for my team to follow their requests, it is easy for me to follow my team activities and we have 3 big areas using (Financial, HR and CS).

The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Terina
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Workflow with pipefy

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.

Stephan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

I love Pipefy!

The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.

Ramgopal
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.1.2023

Excellent project tracking and task management platform

Pipefy is highly user-friendly and has assisted us in tracking our inventory from the time it enters our firm to the time it reaches our sales representatives. It also includes financial operations like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing, allowing us to maintain a better handle on all project expenditures. The ability to examine all processes from a Kanban perspective, including email automation, advice, and pipe connections. There are numerous fantastic tools in Pipefy that make work flow more smoothly.

It also appears that I cannot add many users to a single workflow instance. The job progress is not updated in real-time since it takes time to report these advances and make them visible to the full work team. Although it has a decent interface, it lacks information about its community.

306 Bewertungen