Priority Matrix Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Priority Matrix

Priority Matrix ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagement-Plattform, die das Projektmanagement dabei unterstützt, Projekte und Aufgaben zu priorisieren und Transparenz und Verantwortlichkeit über mehrere Projekte hinweg zu...

4,3

185 von 185 Bewertungen
Lauren
Lauren

Bewertet am 8.1.2018

I love Priority Matrix and use it everyday.

It helps me manage all my to-dos and keeps me focused on the items that are most important. I have told many people about it.

I love the matrix style and the ability to always have it up on my screen. It helps me organize all my small tasks that do not need to be in my project management software.

I do not use it to its full potential by any means but it works for what I need. I do wish I knew more about what all its capabilities are. I also wish there was a phone app so I could add things when I am not by my computer.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Overall great experience - Constantly improving the product.

I was long searching for such an app, was trying to use Excel which had maybe 10% of the usability. The quick daily eyeball gets direction going, and then updating progress is simple, adding more info as needed.

This allows me to better focus on multiple projects/efforts at a high level. Single user, I see the advantages a group would have.

Some learning involved and getting the intuitive sometimes is a bit more effort, however, these are typically addressed in the next release.

Jerry
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

ok program but requires a lot of imputes that take time that could be focused on working on...

ability to share real time. Other then that it duplicates other methods already being used that keep it simple.

That projects can be shared. Ability to attach emails and documents for future reference. Easy to maneuver in and make changes.

It becomes overwhelming with projects. You can not link projects to show up on you project in real time. It just creates a lot of work and takes a lot of time to keep updated. People start working for the process instead of having the process work for them. Actually in the big picture makes projects more complicated. needs integration with Lotus notes calendar.

Die besten Alternativen zu Priority Matrix

Marc
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

Keep your tasks and Priorities Organized

I was assessing this for a client. It checked all the boxers and is a very powerful tool once one has a clear understanding of how it actually flows.
For a larger organization, to fully realize the benefits of this tool, it would be pretty important to have someone become a SME and then assist others with design and configuration.
Even with Priority Matrix can be a very valuable tool for companies both small and large.

Lots of flexibility for how to use
Online 'guides/training'
Integration

In order to really get real value one really need to understand how the product is designed to work and really take some extensive time to figure out how best to make use of many of the functions.
The main 'screen/view' can be confusing to someone just trying the application.

Verifizierter Rezensent

I use Priority Matrix to organize my many, MANY to do lists

It increase my productivity and focus on a daily basis.

It gives me the ability to visually organize what I need to do. I use both the desktop version and the mobile version. The syncing between the two is nearly flawless.

It's not created for my use case (i.e., to do lists)! But it's flexible enough to meet my needs. I organize my to do lists around projects.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Effective app with excellent support

The ability to effectively manage my day and prioritize my tasks.

Very user friendly when you get used to it, highly effective for project and task management, makes you want to use the app, great integration features, and outstanding customer service.

Not that i really think it is a con, but if i had to pick at least one, i would say it may have too many features. Well, i consider myself a power user, but then again i feel like i only have about a 20% utilization of its capabilities.

Henry
Henry
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

Priority Matrix streamlined the reporting process for my team and increased my own daily...

Valuable dashboard/heads-up-display for activities of myself and my team. Scheduling integration with Outlook for time-bound tasks. Running logs/news feeds for each task to avoid lengthy status updates.

Action Issue/Item diaries/logging - this enable me to keep track of activity on a task without having a visible running log.

I would like to be able to configure the UI to different formats for different types of product tracking. Sometimes the quadrant method isn't the best fit.

Kurt
Kurt

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

I use PM every day to keep on top of my tasks. It is great for team coordination.

Daily. Use

Ease of keeping track of all my tasks
I love checking off the tasks when they are completed and seeing them disappear!

Team task tracking could be improved. It would be great to get email notifications on completed tasks and taslks past deadline dates

Timothy
Timothy
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Great project management tool that goes well beyond the typical to-do list and great for...

It's helped to increase our team's productivity and organization to handle an increasing workload.

The wide variety of tools that allows you to handle various task- and team-management. You can easily customize the features to

The handheld app needs some work to catch up to the desktop version, which is a bit of a downer - but the dev team re-assures that they are working on it.

Christian
Christian

Bewertet am 30.12.2017

It became a useful tool. Do not want to miss it anymore.

Perfect tool to organize your own tasks and those of your team

The ability to delegate tasks and the easy follow up. Furthermore the segregation into projects. Easy to use !

It is not easy to recognize its own priorities on different tasks spread over various projects. And the use of the communication / Feed is not always comfortable to use.

Paolo

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

Amazing app for people who like to work visually versus linerally

It's simple quadrant color system which can be adjusted to your own suiting
The ability to collaborate with others in shared
The ability to drag email in
The phone app which has gotten much better lately
Overall it just a great app it, unfortunately, I am underutilizing it

The ability to be able to use my own icon and the icon which you do have are quite limited and too simple
The thing that concerns me the most is the syncing I have had things not sync in the past and not be able to find them ( there has been some improvement but it still feels like I can't trust it and I am somewhat worried, the syncing has to happen right away when I add item and not have to think about forcing a sync)
I have used the drag over email but sometimes have lost the link to outlook which is annoying and then I can't simply email that from PM it's stuck there and I can't email it ( big problem for me)
This is not your issue but mine how to best use priorities I seem to add too many things as urgent and important I don't but others in the proper locations, I need to use it properly so it actually becomes my only place where I put to do and not email myself notes
And then sort them, I need a tutorial on how to get the most out of it and I haven't done it
I am
A Mac guys but have found that the app is a dumbed version of the outlook which is not good so I have to have parallels in order t have my outlook and PM together but flopping back and forth on the screen again makes the app, not in my face and I lose the ability to use it properly
And I use outlook more as a to-do list which is not what I want
I need help in how to use it because it is a great system that I am
Not taking full advantage of
Need to able to work with Siri
others have done it

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

Priority Matrix works for me to ensure significant projects and tasks are tended to and...

Cloud-based software that serves me (not the other way around), making access to projects and tasks convenient via desktop in the office, laptops while traveling, or mobile devices while on the move. Collaboration within our teams makes Priority Matrix the perfect solution for groups of people to achieve more together. PM helps me focus on what needs to get done, it also helps me decide what isn't important enough to get done. it helps us get our attention on the right stuff.

Finding the right balance of using just the right amount of the features and functionality to maximize the benefit of Priority Matrix - that's the key. It can be a personal challenge to transition all the good ideas that roll-into PM and assign them to manageable number of projects. "You can do it all, and Priority Matrix can help". ok, this isn't really a CON about the software. You figured that out by now.

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

The product has been instrumental in transforming how we manage projects on a company wide...

The online real time access to forms, drawings, ability to centralize installation notes and sync data to all of our technicians ad email reports to clients sets us apart from anyone in our industry so far in our region. Our documentation for warranty and support services has never been better.

the only think i don't like is the absence of a small non-standard feature that we could use but that is not built in yet. The ability to individually remove or add quadrants or single items from or to a group project. We want to be able to quickly give everyone access to all items like happens when when we build a file from an All-Team template, but further, to selectively keep some items private for only certain team members.

Melinda
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

Great project management software!

Priority Matrix can do SO much! More than I can probably ever use! If you manage multiple projects over a course of time with long lists of tasks in each project with varying deadlines, etc.? Then this is for YOU. I needed a system that would help me do that, and do it well. And PM has definitely fit the bill. It does take time and effort to learn how to use PM and its features, but if you want to be organized and on top of your game -- any system worth its weight would take your effort! Plus, the customer support is probably the best that I have ever received -- EVER. Prompt, efficient, capable describes every interaction that I've had thus far with PM folks. I liked using PM so much like I decided to add a member of my team to my subscription, and now we together use it to manage both our individual and team projects. One of the great parts about that is now I have a place to jot notes and different ideas that come up throughout the day ... instead of sending 3 emails or text messages ... thoughts can be collated in one place.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 14.2.2017

The definitive task manager tool

I tried so much apps to organize my tasks, to-do lists, and after try several softwares, PM is the best.
Syncs between PC-Iphone-Ipad
For visual persons like me is great to divide activities in 4 categories. For me is like:
1. To do today - or 2 days max Where I focus in my daily.
2. Tasks I delegate to my assistant
3. Things to do consider for this week
4. Long term & not extreme important stuff, and is cool to don´t forget it

This app is the base to organize my time, activities, work, personal tasks.
And makes me be more effective, and focus in what is really important in a very intuitive way.

In the iOS app sometimes don´t synk very quickly or log out ..... but not all times.
Would be cool to polish that part.

Unique perspective, organize task in 4 different categories

In mobile app sometimes you need to log again

Darlene
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

This tool enables you to prioritize your work and have everything organized at the same time.

I like that you can see at a glance what has been completed and what needs to be done in order to meet your objectives by the established deadline. It prevents duplicity and helps you to be more productive. Its great that if the owner of the matrix is out, you have instructions on what duties absolutely must be performed on a daily basis and it's outlined by means of priority.

You have to spend time getting to know the parameters of the software. After you are familiar with it, you can customize your settings to allow the software to only notify you of what's important to you. Do I need to get a message every time a task is completed? Well, it depends on who that task is assigned to. Again, knowing the features is the only way to customize your view of notifications.

Ellen
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Helps me keep track of a variety of actions. I use it to communicate with a remote location.

Helps me stay on top of the routine actions and ones that are delayed and may be forgotten unless set up on this software.

It is easy to use. I like that it keeps a record of the action after completion without having it in the active view. I also like that I can set up repeating tasks.

I don't like that it is solely downloadable. My company is locking down security so tightly that it is almost impossible to get it past the firewall to install.

Baldemar
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 8.9.2018

Magnificent App!

I would absolutely recommend this application to all the people that want to organize their schedule and to allow them to work on what makes the most sense given the time and the sense of urgency to get any given task complete.

It is the best app I have used to keep my daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly responsibilities. It is incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is basically non-existent; anybody can get used to the app right away.

I wish there was a more efficient way of setting reminder notifications for the items you have designated to the different levels of priority.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Productive and a value

I have been a user for years now. The customer support is tops, live from the USA, the actual owner gets into support if needed. They keep improving the software. The biggest problem is making it a habit to use it daily. The lack of results is because one just does not use it like they should. If you use it daily, actually during the day your bottom line if in business will be positivity affected. You actually get morning updates sent to you on what you have left to do, items that you have entered. I do wish it had history for accounts that you are tracking on your To Do lists - past records, maybe it does and I just have not noticed? It is a honest firm, in the USA, from people that you can understand and who understand what you are going through.

Wrote it already

Takes some effort to learn how to use it - not a con item just a notice - it will not work unless you learn how to make it work.

Darrell
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

Priority Matrix is a blessing for my organizational skills.

I use priority matrix on a daily basis to organize thoughts, ideas, and meetings. I am able to email a quadrant to the group I have a meeting with next with ease. I am very pleased with this program and would recommend to anyone who meets with people on a regular basis.

The ability to create via quadrants then having the ability to email a quadrant to the next group I meet with.

The ability to sync sometimes has issues.

Neil

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Makes organising a whole lot easier

The ability to drag and drop items easily between boxes and projects. I can use it seamlessly across my devices, from my Mac Pro desktop to my iPhone.

The fact that it automatically creates a due date if the item has a day or date in the title. I can't create my own icons, such as client's logos or my own icons for personal use.

Tom

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Priority Matrix is easy to use and helps me keep my time utilized to the highest priority...

The multi-platform support is great. I can use it on the road with mobile support and still have a native Windows application for intensive work

No complaints about the functionality. I would like the application to start up in the same screen it closed down the previous day instead of the summary projects page

Karina
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

The best way to organize work and set priorities

Increased and better quality of communication between team work. More efficiency and effectiveness in the team work because of Productivity reports. Increase of more accurate details on projects.

Easy to organize projects and activities. To have control over activities and time. Very useful to delegate items and to follow up. Is a very good communication tool for the team.

There is not italian language option for software, customer support, assistence, webminar nor instructions.

Kevin
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

Good software once you get to know how to use it

Time management and stay focus under deadlines

Good way to manage tasks and deadlines
Easy to assign tasks amongst team members and track its status

Don't have offline mode, especially when attachment is saved
Sometimes it has technical issues which caused sync problems

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Priority matrix manages all of my work and personal tasks

Organization

Mobile and PC syncing. I like how updates that I make to my computer can be viewed in the iPhone app

I would like to be able to have sub tasks, similar to what you can do in Omni focus. Also at times the software can be glitchy and notes get deleted

185 Bewertungen