Teamgate Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Teamgate

Teamgate ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für CRM (Customer Relationship Management) und SFA (Sales Force Automation). Sie bietet Funktionen zum Verbinden, Organisieren, Erforschen und Analysieren von Leads von einem einzigen...

4,7
4,9
4,9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Teamgate durchsuchen

146 von 146 Bewertungen
Julija
Julija

Bewertet am 12.11.2018

Use Teamgate if you want to save time in daily activities

I like task management features in Teamgate CRM. My team and I can see what everyone's up to. Also, Agenda is great to check what's going on for you every day. We often set meetings and tasks for each other so it is crucial for us to see others' calendar and when they're free. This work really well. Pipeline is also extremely easy to use, you can make quite a lot of insights just by looking what's happening on every stage. Might upgrade to Enterprise when we will be bigger.

Missing an integration with project management tool like Asana or Monday. However, I’m pretty happy about the opportunities using Zapier integration - you can automate a lot of manual work

Can
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

Awesome tool and support!

We like the technical support most in matters of troubleshootings

Nothing! Everything is good working and user-friendly.

Antwort von Teamgate

Thanks for the kind words Can!

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.7.2016

Horrible Customer Service

I started a trial of Teamgate, and when I signed up I received an email from a customer support specialist. She asked when would be a good time to talk, so I gave her my number. She didn't call for 30 minutes so I went on break, and when I returned (half an hour later) she had emailed me and said that my call had gone to voicemail. I told her that I would call her tomorrow, but when I went to find her number the phone number had 12 numbers in it. I emailed her and asked her what number to call, and she didn't respond. A day later, she emailed me with the title "TAKE IT EASY" and explained that everyone's time was precious and that she needed to know what my experience with Teamgate was. Her email title alone, "take it easy" was rude, and she was also short with me in her other emails, accusing me of not answering my phone, etc. The customer service was what turned me off from this - absolutely horrible!

Customer Service - at least be nice to your customers!

Die besten Alternativen zu Teamgate

Mitchell
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Highly recommend team gate for any business

Game changer help me remove some of the hats in running a business

Ease of use, very user friendly and great customer support

Nothing it’s a great tool to help my business succeed

Antwort von Teamgate

Thanks for the kind words Mitch! We look forward to seeing your business thrive with the new efficiencies we have started to build together!

Nick
Nick

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Pipedrive to Teamgate

If you are starting your business and need a CRM tool, this is the CRM to scale with.

Teamgate is a simple and easy-to-use CRM. I love using Zapier and Teamgate works great with it.

I use Apple products so an iOS app would be great!

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the great feedback.

Our iOS app was recently removed from the Apple store as we were not happy with the functionality.

We will be updating and fixing our app before re-launching in 2024!

Teamgate Team

Beantwortet am 17.11.2022
Lukas
Lukas

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

The best sales and crm tool

Insights on sales results and posibility to predict future results
CRM tools, reminders and invoicing system

Would like more project management tools and possibility to track project data, like sucess, project cost, etc.

Bianca
Bianca

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Customer focussed team. Great CRM for SaaS.

We made the daunting decision to switch to Teamgate from Salesforce and haven't looked back. The best part so far is the in-depth assistance from their team. This has included a seamless onboarding as well as an in-depth analysis of our current sales processes and recommendations on how to improve and implement sales best practices. We haven't looked back.

Migrating data was time-consuming and frustrating at times, but their team spent significant time assisting with this process to ease the pain and get it up and running with minimal downtime

Antwort von Teamgate

Thanks for the detailed response Bianca! Migration can be tricky at times, especially if your old CRM doesn't want to play ball haha.
Glad you and the team are now up and running successfully on Teamgate!

Jahiezer
Jahiezer
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Just excellent

This people just make my life so much easy because before they was really hard to handle CRM

The simplicity and the funcionallity. Is so easy to use, track the sells and the progres on our plans is more fast and exactly by the time we start to use this app. And i think alll this is becouse this app make things diferent of others CMR apps, TeamGates software have just the necesary features for the work

I would like that i can give more of my company personality to the format. and like everything, improvement have to be done, i think the cell phone app have to be done fast

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Best ever Sales and CRM system I have come across.

Great experience. Especially the customer service and assistance when needed. Fantastic.

Value for money and it does what it says on the tin plus more ...... easily.

Nothing as yet. It all seems to work well together and is value for money.

Antwort von Teamgate

Thanks for the kind words James. I am glad our customer support continues to impress, and look forward to seeing what we can achieve together.

Richie
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Love Teamgate so far

New

I like the support I receive. This is big for me since I am new to teamgate.

I need to learn a lot more. I am not the most tech saavy person.

Antwort von Teamgate

Thanks for the kind words Richie! Great to hear feedback on our superstar Chase!

Lj

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Teamgate is what drives packagecloud sales

Teamgate has so many benefits for our team, that it truly is hard to pinpoint what is there to like most. If the fate of the universe was on the line, and I had to choose one, I would go with the analytics and the forecasting. It truly gives us a 360 view of our sales performance and allows us to focus on areas of improvement

There really is not much to dislike about the software. If I were to nitpick, it would be an easier way to integrate with their VoIP, Twilio. In all fairness though, twilio is just a pain in the butt

Antwort von Teamgate

Thanks for your review LJ!

I'm glad you are benefiting from our sales insights features which is also my favourite (don't tell anyone).

In relation to VOIP, we are looking at alternate integration options such as Aircall and Cloudcall. I would love to hear some of your recommendations or feedback on what you would like to see specifically improved.

Teamgate Team

Beantwortet am 17.11.2022
Omkar
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

Love Teamgate

Teamgate is really fun to use, a lot of advanced features. But the best part is, even though they have a lot of cool stuff that helps, they make everything simple and easy to use.

It's very easy to use and very easy to organize your stuff. Teammate really makes everything as simple as possible and easy to use.

Overall everything was pretty straightforward. I did not run into anything that would make me dislike the software. Like I said its very straightforward and easy to use.

Hello Omkar,

Thank-you for your feedback - we are glad to hear Teamgate has been very straightforward and easy to use.

As always, please reach out if there is anything we can improve!

- Teamgate Team

Beantwortet am 12.11.2022

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

Possibly the best insights I've ever seen!

What I love most about Teamgate is the simplicity of the Dashboard. There are so many CRM/Sales tool products available out there, but I've found a lot of them have what I call "Feature Overload". Teamgate is ingenius in the way that it gives us exactly what we need, and drops all the non-essential features that rarely add value. The insights are second to none, giving us instant access to key metrics that support our aggressive business growth. Highly recommend for sales teams of 15 and above who have a strong desire to go beyond the sales target!

Has to be the insights.

Would be nice to have better integration with marketing tools. However, we're currently adopting a work around making use of the Zapier integration. Not ideal, but worth having in place.

Marlen
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Highly recommended as a CRM

Teamgate helps me a lot in my daily work, whenever I have a question [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is available at any time.He's very efficiency and patient. I love to deal with him

This software helps me to keep contacts and customers follow-ups as organized as possible. It helps me to create meeting reminders and notes, so I don't have to resort to other software for this and I can centralize as much information as possible within the same software.

Sometimes I need to create sub companies within one company, and this is not possible. Teamgate should make live tutorials to learn more about the software.

Antwort von Teamgate

Thank-you for the feedback Marlen.

We have noted your recommendation for sub-companies.

I have also reached out separately regarding our upcoming webinar series!

- Teamgate Team

Beantwortet am 4.11.2022
Luka

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

An easy to use power tool supporting our metric driven process

We started to use Teamgate parallel to our endeavors to organize and systematize our sales process. Setting up the sales pipeline, sales goals and most importantly following a lead through the stages of our partnership is quite a task on its own for a young startup. In addition to the well-known initial hurdles of getting to know your customers, it is quite important that all actions done to get you down that road are carefully measured and annotated. With that said it does not matter how good of a plan or a protocol you set up is if it is not applied with certain ease and automation in the daily work of the whole chain from the management team to the sales force. Teamgate allowed us to utilize our sales process and gave us the much-needed overview of our insights into our leads and customers resulting in an agile and effective realization of the goals set. With that, it empowers us on our path of changing the veterinary medicine with stem cell treatments. Teamgate team offered their support professionally and with kindness through all the hick-ups on the way and we would recommend the software to all startups thinking of a measured leap forward in their business.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

Easy and pleasant start, help for every company

We have started recently and I must admit it's really easy to get started with Teamgate. CRMs usually are so complex but with Teamgate it's different. It's intuitive, so you can learn how to perform tasks without asking how. Well, yes, it was nice when they have us some more advice how to structure our sales process better to reflect our company's activities, but in general you can just buy a licence and start in no time. Great support

Maybe a talk/chat functionality inside the tool would be nice. Then you can communicate with your colleagues in real-time. However, now we use Slack and have integrated it with Teamgate.

Olivia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

A Good Sales Management Solution, Teamgate

We were able to monitor and keep control of incoming leads and sales meetings. Production process was thorough because of the document collection and customer data.

The pricing might be too much especially for startups and project management tools can also be improve.

Antwort von Teamgate

thanks for the honesy feedback Olivia! Of note we have recently release a new FREE subscription plan for startups.
- Andrew

Josh
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Best on the market

simple and attractive... thats all we need. We browsed and trialled a lot of different solutions and team gate stood above the rest.

Simple and easy to use

I cant use my company colours and logo

Sean
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

Excellent product, Excellent Service

Quick setup, functional and cheap.

I like the fact that the software is clean, fresh and easy to use. It's accessible by anyone. It also doesn't cost an absolute fortune. Service is quick and very personable. One particular agent went above and beyond for me.

Only criticism would be to make the packages a little more obvious when upgrading so someone doesn't end up getting the wrong one.

Raimondas
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Using it for last 3 days

We are still in change management stage with TeamGate. What I have experienced is fast response regarding any question I had so far. It is easy to start and so far easy to use. Yet we have not experienced any incompatibilities with other software we use here.

Easy to use, fast to integrated into action

Lacks levels of personalisation when it comes prioritizing activities

Inga
Inga
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 17.3.2017

Finally our sales are predictable

Easy to use CRM, bringing a lot of value to our business! With the help of Teamgate we started managing our sales opportunities in a more efficient way, shortened our sales cycle and increased our sales revenue. Moreover, Teamgate customer support team is really dedicated and helpful. Thumbs up!

Bewertet am 29.11.2017

Made work be more organised.

Easy to use, intuitive interface. Good price for a monthly subscription (professional plan). Happy with everything it has. Some small bugs exist, but we can live with it.

Mindaugas

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Teamgate - CRM system

I am business development manager and I am hgappy that I use this source.
It is very easy to use and every works fine, I am happy with that.
If i got any problems, just one call and I will have all the information I need.
In my opinion this Customer Relationship Management is Nr. 1 in Lithuania.
Hopefully, it will be rated as it deserved.

Gy

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

Best CRM ever

You need to try this CRM as it is the best I've tried. It's very easy to set-up, you'll need only a couple of hours. It's very easy to explain for your sales and marketing teams. I believe everyone will find it useful.

Easy to set-up
Mobile app

Everything is fine

Ignas

Bewertet am 17.3.2017

Teamgate helped us to improve

It was really easy getting up to speed with Teamgate, because of its user-friendly design and helpful customer support. Teamgate helped us manage our customer list and finally improve sales process through structured pipeline

146 Bewertungen