Qooper Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Qooper

Qooper ist eine einfach zu bedienende und anpassbare Mentoring-Software, die Mentorship-Programme erweitert, um Karrieren, Fähigkeiten und die Integration zu fördern – in großem Maßstab. Qooper wird von mehr als 300 Organisationen...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Qooper durchsuchen

89 von 89 Bewertungen
Amanda
Amanda
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Thank you for a great mentorship experience!

As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

Antwort von Qooper

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

Beantwortet am 23.1.2020
Keji
Keji

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Qooper - With Insight Education

Qooper has helped with improving our safeguarding initiative as communication is now captured in one place. Students can freely reach out to their mentors and have a place whereby they can access other mentees on the programme.

As a whole the platform is user friendly which is always a plus when working with students. The features on the deliver great ease, for example the prompts that are given by the 'Learning and Steps' section is nicely navigated. Moreover, the matching algorithm has made life simple.

Honestly, the only feature missing is the the app which would elevate the platform even more - especially for students. That way students can check their app as opposed to their emails. The data report it would be nice to also see the number of actual meetings that have taken place.

Ana

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

review

It's been ok so far

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

Antwort von Qooper

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

Beantwortet am 14.10.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu Qooper

Sujana Bhargavi

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

Convenient to use

Awesome! I was a mentor and I loved using Qooper for mentoring.

The ease of the platfrom and mentor matching

Had glitches while using the mobile version

Antwort von Qooper

Sujana I hope you get a chance to use the fully rebuilt mobile application. It has the user experience of social media tools such as LinkedIn. We're sure you'll love the convenience and ease of it.

Beantwortet am 6.3.2024
Nicole
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

Qooper experience

I like the learning material that was available, and the ease of scheduling meeting and chatting right through the app. It makes it easy to keep track of progress with the mentor relationship.

I had originally downloaded the app on the apple app store and had been using it for my original meetings. However, when I decided to switch to a browser, I was not aware that there are different webpages for the Mentee sign-in in comparison to the regular sight. Maybe if there was a link that took you to the mentee sight under the sign in page that might help with possible confusion.

ella
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 15.5.2024

Great tool!

Qooper excels in delivering a seamless user experience, marked by its intuitive interface and ease of use. From the moment I logged in, navigating Qooper proved effortless and straightforward.

One of the standout features of Qooper is its user-friendly design. Whether you're a novice or an experienced user, you'll appreciate how easily accessible and logically organized everything is. The platform's clean and uncluttered layout makes it a breeze to find what you need without feeling overwhelmed.

I did not experience any issues with the platform.

Philip
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

Useful Tool

I would say my overall experience is positive. I liked this platform for building relationships.

I like the progress tracker for earning a certificate in mentorship. I am a goal-oriented person, and having something to work towards was helpful for me.

It's not utilized by others as much as I do. I had to be very assertive in building relationships.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Bewertet am 2.5.2024

Empowering connections

Qooper, a dynamic mentoring platform, offers a transformative solution for individuals and organizations seeking to cultivate talent, foster collaboration, and drive professional growth. With its innovative features and user-centric design, Qooper revolutionizes the mentoring experience, empowering users to connect, learn, and thrive.

While Qooper excels in many aspects, one potential area for improvement could be the depth of customization options available for users.

Lyle
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

Very Good for Mentoring Relationships

Great experience. Appreciated the administrator's reminders of the "next steps" in the mentoring calendar.

Ease of use for both in the mentoring relationship. I really like the reminders of upcoming meetings and shared resources for discussion. Sharing of documents is uncomplicated.

Navigation, at first, was not as intuitive as I would have liked. However, as familiarity progressed with more usage, it became easier.

linda
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

A learning platform

I will continue to use the platform to meet my learning needs.

I like that qooper has curated information for me to use for learning about mentorship. The balanced perspective of mentor and mentee from business journals, TED talks, online blogs helps me to realize the breadth of topic interest

I am not tech savvy and so end up clicking on many different links to get anywhere.

Gouhar
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

Brilliant Decision to Switch to Qooper

Our overall experience has been excellent. The customer service is extraordinary and attentive whenever we needed assistance. We have grown our program 10 fold thanks to switching over to Qooper and our members have nothing but positive experiences using it, I very rarely get users reaching out to me needed help or having issues.

Ease of use for both the user as well as the admin. Our membership normally needs extra assistance with instructions on enrollment, however, with Qooper, I have not needed to provide extra guidance, instructions, or videos, which has saved us admin time. Difficulty enrolling is no longer a reason for users not joining the mentoring program.

If I had to name one thing, it would be the inability to have video chats within the software. There is a work around, where the users schedule a video call within the software so the session can be tracked but they can't hold the meeting within the platform.

Lynne

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

Product Review

Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees.

The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Chronus

Warum Qooper gewählt wurde

Lack of features to support our program.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Qooper

They were very responsive and showed interest in our mentoring program and how Qooper can bring us the next level.

Antwort von Qooper

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

Beantwortet am 4.11.2019
Lori

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Unbelievable functionality and support

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Antwort von Qooper

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Beantwortet am 4.11.2019
Petr
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.3.2019

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot.

I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to
manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web.
I'm just delighted with their products.

Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work
to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless.

Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as
a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience.

I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it.
I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Yarkin
Yarkin
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

Qooper is indeed next level!

Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been
nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program
thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use
for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing
page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement.
Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer
service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and
beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for
mentoring software.

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but
is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their
short lead time in our case.

Amber

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Our team LOVES Qooper

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. (I honestly cannot over-emphasize that!) Our mentoring program had become an unmanageable one for our organization. Now we are able to scale indefinitely while providing significant value on both sides of the mentorship "table."

Many of the Qooper features make our process easier every day, but my favorite is the learning resources. Qooper provides a visible, expedited management tool for 1:1 mentorship (our primary goal) but also SCALABLE tools like learning and groups. We went from color-coded Google Sheets to a polished, professional platform that supports our mentoring program in truly meaningful ways.

Working with Apple was a pain, but that's not Qooper's fault. Because of the current climate during COVID, we have needed to supplement the groups function with online networking events to keep mentors feeling connected.

Antwort von Qooper

Amber! Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for being an amazing partner!

Beantwortet am 18.9.2020
Yigit
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are
as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the
software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy
with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their
decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and
their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them
and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what
the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between
disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program.
This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our
feedback about it so that was quite cool.

Antwort von Qooper

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

Beantwortet am 28.8.2019
Clara
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 22.6.2021

Qooper will help your mentorship program

Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MentorCity, Chronus und Mentornity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Qooper

Excellent cost benefit!

Antwort von Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

Beantwortet am 7.10.2021
Keenan

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

Antwort von Qooper

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

Beantwortet am 7.4.2020
sanu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

A User-Friendly Way to Manage Daily Tasks.

Qooper is designed to solve the challenges and inefficiencies associated with complex business processes. Qooper helps businesses to increase productivity, cut cost, reduce errors and save time. Additionally, organizations can customize Qooper to fit their specific business needs, allowing them to get the most out of their data and analytics.

The features that are most impactful in Qooper are the time-tracking and employee leave management tools, which allow you to track employee hours and manage leave requests. Qooper is relatively intuitive and straightforward to use. The setup process is easy and it also offers support documents and tutorials to help you get started.

I don't really feel like anything is missing from Qooper and all features seem to work great ,I think it does have room for improvement in terms of scalability.

LaCheryl
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Qooper has helped improve our programs.

I have had an amazing experience with Qooper It has made my job easier as a progra manager.

My favorite part about Qooper is the access to reps who are more than happy to assist with live 1 on 1 sessions and beyond! In the age of AI. Being able to speak to someone and learn the software is amazing.

I a still learning about Qooper and all it has to offer. I would like to see continuous improvement in ways to communicate to participants in bulk.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output.

We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

Antwort von Qooper

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Beantwortet am 21.1.2020
Jonathan
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Qooper's Mentoring Software

Qooper is assisting us with knowledge sharing amongst state employees. Qooper has been phenomenal in the helping us build the mentorship program. We appreciate your professional customer service and dedication to duty.

This software is easy to use and seems like a quality product so far.

I haven't had this product long enough to determine what I don't like. In the future, if there is a con, I will be sure to explain to Qooper.

Antwort von Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Jonathan and we look forward to serving the full state as well!

Beantwortet am 1.2.2022
Evelyn
Evelyn

Bewertet am 19.1.2022

Easy Mentorship Experience

It was an easy software for me to use and my mentoring relationship really helped set some new career goals for me and discuss what we need to do to get there.

I likes how easy Qooper made mentorship for me and my mentor. We set up our goals, feedbacks and meetings here. The agendas Qooper sent were helpful too.

Not much to mention so far and I like the updates they're making with more and new content. My group was great too.

Antwort von Qooper

Thank you for an amazing review!

Beantwortet am 1.2.2022
Damilola

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

This app/website is underrated

it is being 4.8/5

the interactive interface of the app and the ease of navigation

I wish I could reply on a particular message rather than the whole thread.

89 Bewertungen