EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über EngageBay CRM

EngageBay ist eine integrierte Marketing-, Vertriebs-, Support- und CRM-Lösung, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen dabei helfen soll, Website-Besuchende zu akquirieren, zu binden und in Kunden zu konvertieren. Die cloudbasierte...

4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu EngageBay CRM durchsuchen

640 von 640 Bewertungen
Bernd
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Great Value and Service

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email.
It's very easy to navigate and figure out.
Support is great - very fast and helpful.
It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors.
Very stable and reliable.

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Zoho CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.
Rebecca
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Happy with EngageBay.

I liked the easy it is to use the drag-and-drop function in the email marketing section.

For a smaller business the cost to have the functions as well as a personal account manager is not justifiable enough for us to continue using the platform.

Die besten Alternativen zu EngageBay CRM

Sam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

Good value CRM

Good

Landing pages
Email templates

Needs further testing and development in places
Mobile pages should be immediately created from landing page

Mailchimp

Better functionality....................
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

Engagebay Review

Disappointing tbh! It's not my decision on whether we keep with it so I guess we'll see how it goes over the next couple of months and if some of the issues above can be fixed then that may help keep us onboard.

I've been told it's a lot cheaper than Hubspot and new features are being added all the time - so that's a positive I guess and the support team are helpful/responsive.

Just feels clunky - the synch between emails is hit and miss in terms of how long it takes for them to appear in Ebay - also the fact that against an individual, company, deal you can't just see a complete list of all emails or other updates (from anyone) in one simple date ordered list is really frustrating - I think this is what the "activity" tab is probably trying to do but certainly isn't there yet.It could really do with some quick exports too for where you have got a groups of contacts, companies or deals that you just need to quickly get out into a csv for some other work - perhaps you can do this but it's not obvious Also colleagues have told me the campaigns/broadcast elements are no way near as good as hubspot and also the calendar/task list element needs more work.

K
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

HubSpot Lite

We wanted a CRM with all the Marketing Automation and Lead Capture functionality of HubSpot, but didn't want to pay five figures a year, since we are a start-up company. EngageBay checks most of the same boxes as HubSpot, but at a much better price.

Some of the features are a little clunky, but their customer service is always ready, willing, and able to walk you through any issues you might have. In fact, their customer service is one of their best features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

The price for EngageBay was much more affordable, and they still offered most of the same features and functionality.
Masud

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Best CRM Solution For Business

With this software, I like that online booking is easy and it comes with great appointment scheduling features.
Besides being a CRM solution, I like that it comes with live chat features and is a great tool as a help desk solution. In addition, it makes task management a breeze.

Well, EngageBay CRM has been super cool with no issues.

Abdul
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 11.2.2024

My Experience with EngageBay was fairly positive

My over all experience with Engagebay was positive. Being a sales recruiter I need to keep track of the deals and manage the pipeline and this tool helped me a lot to acheive my goals. The best part is that it is easy to use and I was able to manage all my tasks very easily.

It lacks some of the advanced reporting tools that a sales team needed. It do offer sales reports but they are not too much advanced.

Masud
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

Why I think EngageBay CRM Is The Best

I like the help desk and live chat features
It makes social media marketing easy and allows scheduling of posts
It comes powered with amazing email marketing features
Boasts of having come amazing CRM capabilities.

Well, EngageBay CRM has performed best and no issues

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

All in one CRM

Overall experience was very positive.customer service was great and follow up was good
Overall great product. Definitely recommend.....

Lots of features and functions-Love the all in one nature of the app (CRM ,Email, Calendar. Planner ,Live Chat) . Customer service is amazing. completing tasks helps me stay on top of offers and lead. The price is reasonable and customizeable
The application offers various reports and analyses to help users better understand their data

Nothing so far.I have explored all of its features and capabilities, but have not found anything i don't like yet

Aman

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

Awesome CRM

Everything and the customer support and the quality

There was nothing that I least Liked about it

Sian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Lack of features

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Beantwortet am 16.10.2020

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Pipedrive, monday.com und Keap

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.
Marcello

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

A Magic wand

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Features, dashboards.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Beantwortet am 12.11.2020
Gerald

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Value, Efficiency and Productivity

The lead capture and email marketing was sole reason we joined engagebay and couldn’t be happier. Wasn’t expecting all the other features to be part of this software, almost overwhelming but reassuring to know we can start putting most of our work, efficiently into one place

Right now we're using it for contact management and e-mail marketing primarily. We had a CRM in Zoho and will be migrating most likely soon. Pros: Extensive features at an incredible value and easy to use. Customer support response is amazing and communication is stellar. Feel like I havent even cracked the surface of what engagebay can do!

Time. As great as engagebay is, it’s hard to manage the migration project to CRM. It’s almost as if there’s too much available and migrating doesn’t feel intuitive.

Pipedrive und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho is expensive, not intuitive and customer support is not so great

Zoho CRM

Price, value, communication
Nick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

great value for money software

Its good

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

I had used act for 30 years from version 2, but they started to change it from a good CRM system into a moderate marketing system

Act!
Aman Preet
Aman Preet
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Pros and cons of EngageBay

Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Freshsales

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Based on the current requirements of our team they were not able to give reliable features support.

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Financial team was not satisfied for the long run collaboration.
Bernadette
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

More affordable for small business
Anthony

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Keap is more expensive with less features. Most importantly Keap does not let you add tracking pixels to landing pages for anything other than Google and Facebook.

Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Engagebay is far more budget friendly, which is important for our startup.
Azizah
Azizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Complete package for marketing tool

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Ricardo
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

EngageBay CRM, a useful tool for your business

In our case, we use the CRM module for sales and deals management . We use it dayly , is our tool for deals register , sales, win/loss oportunities, contact data, etc.. EngageBay platform provides a glance of our business development and help us to categorize our company priorities, track our goals, tasks, etc. I strongly recommend it for small business .

I like the easy use of the platform, the fast response. For example in the deals view you can add your customers´s logo, and other fields that you consider neccessary. This is very useful in order to have a quick view of your business . You can also generate csv reports from each account. The online support is polite, fast and efficient.

I would like more configurable options for sales reports and user experience interface. For example, change background colors, insert your company logo, reports from different fields. (For example customer hit rate report,etc)

monday.com

For pricing policies.

monday sales CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

For low costs and price policies.
Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Beantwortet am 24.2.2020
Tom
Tom
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

It Keeps Getting Better

This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts.

EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful.

We were so wrong.

This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows.

IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app.

We're saving so much money.

We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..)

We can cancel so many services thanks to this software.

We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind.

That 5-star service made the sale for us.

We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay.

I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back.

We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Stephen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

Good software - be sure to know your needs

Overall experience was very good. EngageBay is not a bad product at all. There are a lot of options available and the support is great.

I mainly used EngageBay to track contacts and for emails (broadcast emails, etc). Contact management was easy to follow and use. I really appreciated the training videos. The chat support has always been very helpful when needed.

Email templates were okay. . just okay, but customizable. Over the last couple of years, I anticipated more of a variety added that what has been. Pricing is okay. This is where I recommend that you know what you need and compare to pricing of other packages. You will find that EngageBay is competitive (I have the all in one), but I have to ask what I really use and need for the price. Also, be aware that the amount of emails to send are limited when you first start and you have to 'warm up'. I did not realize that and it delayed some aspects for me.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Number of contacts for the price

Keap

Price
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

I'm really like my EngageBay CRM

I've been using EngageBay CRM for two years, and I'm very happy with the app. It has helped me improve my CRM significantly.
I love that EngageBay CRM is easy to use. The user interface is simple and easy to understand, making it easy to navigate between pages and functions

The app provides a range of reports and analytics that help users better understand their data

Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but may not be enough for companies that need immediate help. For example, phone customer support or live chat may not be available

640 Bewertungen