OneLogin Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über OneLogin

OneLogin ist eine cloudbasierte Identitäts- und Zugriffsverwaltungslösung, mit der Nutzer den Zugang zu Einrichtungen, Webanwendungen, Rechenzentren, Cloud-Speicher und mehr steuern können. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören...

4,3
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu OneLogin durchsuchen

90 von 90 Bewertungen
Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Matthew
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 24.3.2017

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Jenn
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

No Support or Training

We were really only able to use it as a password management program overall since OneLogin refused to offer any training, stating it was not economically feasible for them to do so. This program was deployed to us through our previous IT service provider and they were not familiar with it at the time is was rolled out so we were not trained on how to use the functionalities. When we moved to a new MSP, I had requested to have someone come onsite and provide a training so we could begin to use the product and more of the features as intended. The website states they offer this service and support; however, the sales rep I was working with at the time said that since this was not economically feasible for OneLogin, he was not able to offer the training. When I requested a virtual training or training materials so I could attempt to training myself , my emails went unanswered.

Die besten Alternativen zu OneLogin

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Great security tool

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Tawanda
Tawanda
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 17.8.2019

Secure and flawless

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Makes life so much easier!

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Love this single sign on system

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Kate
Kate
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Great security tool

We are meeting compliance standards and making our organization more secure.

Onelogin takes the headache out of much of the security compliance issues of our organization. It is relatively seamless.

I will there were ways to limit the accept process to one click. It feels clunky to unlock your phone and then have to hit accept multiple times a day. However, I'm not sure this is fixable from a compliance standpoint.

Derek
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Seems useful, but is a pain

It's nice having 'one login' for various software tools.

It was a pain to try to switch identifiers over after losing a cell phone. Sometimes access expires too quickly and have to go through the OneLogin process just to get to the site I wanted

Eric
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

OneLogin makes us super secure

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Brenna
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

Easy VPN

Positive and extremely easy. Always comes right up on phone and if for some reason the accept option isnt there it allows you to punch in a code that always works, way easier than remembering a password.

ease of use, quick and dependable, never had a breach, fast, helpful for many different software security

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Good software for authentication

It has some bumps along the way, but overall a good software to use.

It's very easy to learn. It doesn't require any training, and requires little upkeep.

Sometimes the sync gets reset, so I lose passwords. I'm not sure why this happens.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Easy to use and get set up

Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use...

It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

OneLogin

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

John Kenneth
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.10.2017

This software is really really good

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

Makes it easy to manage access to all our apps

It does its job. Managing access to lots of websites and quickly logging in should be simple. This is almost always the case with OneLogin. There are times when a website will break up the username and password onto different pages and OneLogin fails to log me in. This is fairly rare though.

Not a whole lot. It does what it's supposed to do. It's not terribly easy to go back and forth between work and personal logins on the same computer. I've ended up having to use OneLogin for work passwords and a different password manager for personal logins.

Brandon

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

OneLogin Review

It has been great. It feels good to have strong passwords in a tool the can keep track of them.

OneLogin is a great product and is very easy to use. It makes generating good passwords easy and it is also easy to copy and share passwords when needed.

It took me a while to get the chrome extension up and going. It was annoying for me at first because there were multiple sign ins but I just needed to change the settings.

Antwort von OneLogin

Hey, Brandon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the OneLogin family!

Beantwortet am 17.2.2021
Kellye
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

Excellent program

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Colin
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Versaatile and useful

Makes logging in to multiple applications very easy

Can need to re-log in fairly frequently, which causes a waste of time.

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Log in quickly with just one password

OneLogin saves so much time. You can just log in to OneLogin and access all of your favorite apps all in one place without having to type in multiple passwords each time. Very simple and easy to use and helps boost efficiency overall.

They had a couple security issues in the past but seems to be all resolved now.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.9.2019

great single sign on provider,

Great single sign in app, and it is easy to use as well

If you ook for any single sign on provider, one login is very helpful to know the basics and Ease of use.

I have No cons. Indeed , over past two years, the features have been built and met all the requirements.

Bewertet am 14.1.2016

Fantastic Product - Made My Life Easier

I was an end user of this product at Sitecore and I loved it. All my apps under one place with one login - awesome. As we hired people it made it so much easier and quicker to get people provisioned and on board. A process that used to be a pain for our IT team was made seamless when we started using OneLogin. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OneLogin.

Antwort von OneLogin

Thanks for the feedback David! We constantly strive to make our platform as simple as possible for both IT and end users.

Beantwortet am 15.1.2016