Marketing 360 Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Marketing 360

Marketing 360 ist eine cloudbasierte Marketingplattform, die sich sowohl für Einzelunternehmen als auch für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen eignet. Diese Lösung ermöglicht Unternehmen, Social-Media-Werbekampagnen durchzuführen,...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Marketing 360 durchsuchen

1.107 von 1.107 Bewertungen
Roy
Roy

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Antwort von Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Beantwortet am 11.7.2018
Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

My experience with Marketing 360

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Mohamed,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our platform and the tools provided. Thank you for choosing our Marketing 360. We hope to continue providing you with valuable tools and data to aid in your business decisions.

Benjamin
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 26.5.2024

Absolutely HORRIBLE

Honestly my business was held back by agreeing to work with Marketing 360. I do NOT recommend using them. They didn't actually work closely with me to understand my goals and their content was horribly generic.

They were not knowledgable at all about their job. They literally ruined my Youtube Channel. (Long Story)

Die besten Alternativen zu Marketing 360

Loureen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

Solid Marketing Automation .

It is our all time marketing tool. Campaigns,lead management and general marketing. It handles so much marketing related tasks with ease.

Easy to cut across all social media platforms for marketing. It has all topics and products of choice.
Reduces cumbersome emails related to marketing.
Appointment scheduling for meetings are fast and done online.
Best follow up for billing and invoicing.

I think it has been a great experience and well supported Incase we need assistance.

Hanane
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 6.1.2024

Marketing journey

It was one of the best experiences I've ever had

It is a great internet marketing strategy .It meets the needs and preferences of customers and promotes brand recognition and recognition

It is irregular for users .It should be further developed

Hanane,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that the internet marketing strategy has met your needs and preferences, and has helped promote brand recognition and awareness. We strive to continuously improve and provide excellent services to our customers. Thank you for choosing us.

Beantwortet am 27.3.2024
Milla
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

Matrix360

Very satisfied customer, Thank you.
Time saving and less effort.

- It offers a comprehensive suite of marketing tools in one platform, which can simplify marketing efforts for small businesses.
- The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for those with limited technical knowledge.
- The analytics and reporting features are robust, providing valuable insights into website traffic, email campaign performance, and other key metrics.
- The customer support team is responsive and helpful, offering guidance and assistance when needed.
- The pricing is transparent and competitive, making it accessible for small businesses with limited budgets.

It's an all-in-one marketing platform that can help you streamline your marketing efforts and save time.

Milla,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been able to simplify your marketing efforts and provide valuable insights through our analytics and reporting features. Our customer support team works hard to provide responsive and helpful assistance, so we are glad to know that you have received guidance when needed. Thank you for choosing our platform for your marketing needs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your business.

Martin
Martin
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

All In One Marketing Platform

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Martin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that our software has been simple to use and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. It's also great to know that our social media integration has helped boost your numbers and brand. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as a satisfied customer.

Beantwortet am 27.3.2024
Alberto
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Marketing 360 is my go-to for all my digital marketing needs! It's user-friendly and packed...

I love the seamless integration of all marketing tools in one platform. The reporting and analytics are also top-notch.

I wish the pricing plans were more affordable for small businesses. Also, the learning curve can be steep for beginners.

Alberto,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you find the platform to be user-friendly and are enjoying all the features. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Beantwortet am 26.3.2024
Samba
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Human resources

It's doesn't have every easy thing and i like working with people who knows what they want

Infact the lies are too much they'll tell you, you will be paid very

Raju
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Marketing 360 for business

Easy to use and useful tool to reach targeted people

Sometimes it keeps refreshing but overall its great

Raju,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that our tool has been easy for you to use and has helped you reach your targeted audience. We strive to provide our customers with a useful and efficient platform, and it is always rewarding to receive positive feedback.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days.
They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

• Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 2.2.2017

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity.

I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive.

Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

Antwort von Madwire

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Tyler
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Don't Trust Them

Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Beantwortet am 26.9.2018
Brian

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

Very robust platform

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software.

-Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Antwort von Madwire

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Laura
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Great software Great people

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Beantwortet am 14.10.2019
Brad
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Antwort von Madwire

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Beantwortet am 28.10.2019
Danielle

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Antwort von Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Beantwortet am 26.7.2019
Brandon
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button.

You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably.

I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand.

MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Hannah

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Marketing 360 Review

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received..
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business..
- So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience..
- He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience)
- He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful)
- Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!!
- I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment..

So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

Antwort von Madwire

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience.
I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future.
Thank you again!

Beantwortet am 23.3.2021
Isabella
Isabella
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

I don't Recommend

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

Beantwortet am 15.2.2021
Tori
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

Great team, Easy to Use 360

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Tori,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. Thank you for choosing our platform and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support your business.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

Not a website company

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Nothing, I personally worked with each of the individuals assigned to my account to get my website to look and do what I wanted. What they tell you when they are selling you is that your site can be customized to look exactly the way you want it to, as long as you sign up for the premium package. Thank you very much! NO they do NOT. Marketing and Sales and Production are NOT on the same page. What they create for you, what you are sold, how you are communicated with (not at all) and their internal communication is non-existent. Seriously, going with this company has been one of the WORST experiences in my practice life.

Being SOLD something they do not provide at the higher price point and being told that they could do it in the next couple of days and then months later it still had not happened, I had already been shuffled through 5 people and still did not have a functional website, it had broken links and was missing pictures where they should have been.
And of course, when I fired them for NOT providing the level of service I was sold, they are still hounding me for more!

Antwort von Madwire

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team would love the opportunity to speak with you a little more about your experience. We'd like to understand which team you were working with, so we can look into the specifics on the project and address any issues. Here's our main line: 888-872-3734 Thanks again.

1.107 Bewertungen