InVision App Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über InVision App

InVision Freehand ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform für digitales Produktdesign, mit der Entwickelnde und Unternehmen jeder Größe Prototypen erstellen und verwalten können. Nutzer können mit Vorlagen und Ideen auf einem digitalen...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu InVision App durchsuchen

746 von 746 Bewertungen
Manuel
Manuel

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

InVision is an agile tool that improves your life as a designer.

InVision is a tool that is great to present designs to your clients and communicate with them effectively. Before existing InVision, making a design proposal was a lot of effort: capture a jpg, send it, the client will pass it to PDF, make notes on that document to send it back with feedback All this process, which may sound like prehistory, is relatively recent. However, since InVision exists, you can directly upload the project you are doing, you can update it, and the client can leave comments on the same design.

Another thing that I love is that it allows you to order all your projects in a single screen, as a private portfolio to have everything perfectly organized.

A handy feature that InVision has is that it allows you to update the designs using the integrated Craft plugin in Sketch. Through the "inspect" tab of invision, frontends can access design styles and assets.

I also really like the boards as an inspiration tool, to make a quick portfolio or as a style guide so that the client can know colors, typographies, logos, etc.

The price, because if you are a freelance is a bit expensive and the free version only allows you to upload one project.

A feature called Freehand in which you can theoretically comment on a design with the client live via videoconference, but it has never worked well for me.

I would like the boards could be integrated with other applications like Pinterest or Instagram so that the process of uploading and storing images is easier.

Workflows, I do not use them because we have trello.

Jakub

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

Easy to learn

I was amazed be the learning curve and how I managed to do things I needed to achieve quickly. Starting with prototypes I quickly realized that the other tools provided by inVision were very useful. Live Freehand for example which is a tool for quickly and collaboratively sketching out ideas and interfaces.
The only thing which bothers me is the need to work in the browser and syncing of designs.

The speed at which I was able to achieve anything in inVision was unbilievable. The UX/UI of the tools is boiled down to the stuff one really needs and nothing else. The feature set is fine and the more one uses one thing, the more sense make other tools line Freehand and Sync.

It only runs in the browser and you have to upload your design. There is a sync plugin that helps with that, but the general building of prototypes need to be done in inVision.
Special characters and diacritics in the filenames get ignored and mess with the automatic sorting of your screens.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD

Warum InVision App gewählt wurde

Commenting feature for clients was more convenient.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe XD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InVision App

Although we use Adobe Creative Suite and XD is included the ease of use of inVision got us excited and we tried it and loved it. Other prototyping tools were just too complicated to use. Maybe they had a larger feature set, but we did not need it.
Kim
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Inside InVision

InVision is a great UX and UI collaboration tool for teams with several tools-in- one. It's fast to put together entire high-fidelity prototypes via screens, hotspots and triggers.

The moodboards are also very useful for not only collecting inspiration, but for also showing design versions for review and feedback.

And, customer service is very sweet and attentive.

The only drawbacks are cost and lack of design features. You can import each screen off your prototype and quickly set up your transitions and hotspots. What would make it even better would be the ability to complete more actual design work within the app itself.

The cost can also add up a bit if you're an individual consultant or contractor. If you ever decide you don't want to (or can't) keep paying, there's a monthly fee to archive, but not access all of your projects. You can still access some projects, though. It at least ensures your work's not lost, but it's about $15/mo ($180/yr) to save it.

Die besten Alternativen zu InVision App

Karen

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Essential product team collaboration tool

I've used this for many years and the product features have remained the same since 4 years ago – seems like they've been focusing all their energy into developing Invision Studio (their own competitor/alternative to Sketch app).

It's great for creating clickable prototypes that can be tested in a web browser or mobile. The commenting feature is good for having discussions and making notes on specific mockups/screens for streamlined and organized collaboration.

There's no good way to organize user flows or screens in a project if the project contains over 30 screens. The search/filter and workflow feature is not helpful when I just want to group specific screens together because they pertain to a specific user flow.

ali ahmet

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

All in all I don't know what else can I say everything is good!

it's convenient and we use it a lot and people and acquaintances don't listen to us recommending you anymore they thank you later. Easy, safe and fast!

All in all I don't know what else can I say everything is good! I love Invision. I did not encounter any errors in all areas.

Caio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

iNvision is great for sharing design files with developers and others from your team

It is a very good tool for designers, I recommend it.

Easy to use and fast to integrate with Sketch or other design software. Inivison is a great way to share design files to get comments, approvals and test design prototypes.

Cost may be one downside for smaller companies that can't afford a plan.

Devon
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Powerful design software that covers all aspects of design

We briefly used inVision, but are looking to dive deeper and explore more of its options and capabilities.

The prototyping capabilities make for great presentations. While different than the Adobe suite, inVision has carved their own bath using intuitive design practices that are easy to pick up for a skilled design team.

We couldn't find anything we disliked per say, it mostly comes down to personal preferences from our design team.

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Amazing tool for UI and UX design

Really easy to use, easy to collaborate with team mates and showcase progress to clients & get feedback back from them

Can't find anything negative with it, it really does hit all of the key elements we need

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

InVision app

It is easy to use and provides great features which helps to visualize the user flow.

I didn't experience any inconveniences with this app so far.

Alex
Alex

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

InVision App Review

The platform is easy to use and offers a wide range of features, making it a versatile tool for designers of all skill levels.

I love how easy it is to use, even for beginners. The drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to create wireframes and prototypes, and the vast library of UI components and templates saves me a ton of time. I also appreciate the real-time collaboration features, which make it easy to get feedback from my team and clients.

I found the InVision App to be a bit clunky and slow at times.

Rony

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Streamlined Design Collaboration

My overall experience with InVision App has been highly positive. The platform's robust features and intuitive interface have greatly streamlined our design collaboration efforts. The ability to create interactive prototypes and gather real-time feedback from stakeholders has elevated our design process. While there were some minor areas for improvement, such as occasional performance issues and limited design customization, InVision App has proven to be a reliable and valuable tool in our design workflow. It has facilitated seamless collaboration, enhanced communication, and ultimately contributed to delivering exceptional design experiences.

InVision App captivated me with its standout features that revolutionized our design collaboration process. The ability to create interactive prototypes with seamless transitions and animations was a game-changer. The real-time collaboration capabilities allowed our team to work together effortlessly, providing instant feedback and reducing iteration cycles. The intuitive interface made it a breeze to navigate and present designs to stakeholders. The extensive range of integrations with design tools and project management platforms further enhanced our workflow. InVision App has become an indispensable tool, elevating our design collaboration to new heights.

While InVision App offers a range of valuable features for design collaboration, there were a few aspects that left something to be desired. One drawback was the occasional performance issues and slow loading times, which could disrupt our workflow and hinder productivity. The limited functionality in terms of design customization and editing capabilities was a minor drawback, especially for more complex design projects. The pricing structure felt a bit on the higher side compared to some alternatives. Additionally, the learning curve for new users could be steep, requiring dedicated time for onboarding and exploration. Despite these drawbacks, InVision App remains a solid tool for design collaboration, but it could benefit from addressing these areas of improvement.

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Doesn't keep the pace with other tools

One of the things I've always loved of Invision is its ease of sharing all my projects with my colleagues or clients. The app is cool any easy to use. The sketch/PS tools plugin are useful and the inspect tool helped me a lot of times, as a developer.

InVision still lacks of features that we have in Sketch and, better of both, Figma. The smoothness, ease of share, independence from any OS are crucial and that's why we chose Figma.

It still has some bugs that come up with BIG projects such as linking to a specific element of a mockup and so on. I am really upset as a developer because it limits my communication with our designers.

Rejin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Great tool to easily showcase wireframes, gather feedback and promote faster development

It's a great tool for designers to gather quick feedback on their designers and it also helps developers to some extent.

The best feature of Invision I would say it's ability to sync with design apps like Photoshop and Sketch. It becomes easier for designers to quickly create flow mockups to provide for stakeholder reviews. It has a comment tab wherein any one can click on any location and comment specifically for that location for better clarity. It also helps developers with its develop mode. This provides for easy copy of text and colours in an element and almost accurate styling to use. This also has an assets tab wherein the designer can add in assets required for the development of the project in a highly organized manner.

One of the issues I faced with copy pasting text from Invision into my code is that it included rich text, which renders as gibberish on a web page. One other con I felt was that sometimes it becomes difficult to find out the distance between two elements specifically when a text element is involved (Height of the element is set automatically even though it's not needed). It becomes a little difficult to set padding or margin in our code accordingly.

UTKARSH
UTKARSH

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

The best software to present you work

This software has really simplified the process of presenting and sharing our work with internal teams and clients. The fact that Invision is simple and easy to use, it saves a lot of time and efforts. We don't rely on presentations anymore and we just send a clickable link to the client.

The best thing I like about Invision is that it makes our work presentable and appealing. Its simple to use as you just have to drag and drop your screens and create a link that can be shared with anyone. You can also convert your design into a clickable prototype and understand how the interaction will work. This feature just elevates your designs without even spending too much time and effort.

The biggest thing that I don't like about Invision is that it changes the order of the files sometimes. I assume that it is a bug and not a function of the app but it really creates a lot of confusion if you have shared the link with the client. The other things I don't like about this software is that it does not have integration with Figma and I have to export and upload my screens each time the client asks for iterations

Marko
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 29.12.2021

Great way to make interactive prototypes that feel real

I used the app when developing educational apps and websites to create interactive prototypes to test some of the planned features and to present/pitch the project to decision makers and funders. Once we developed the wireframes, and later mockups of screens, we assembled them within the app, made interactive connections and in literally fifteen minutes it felt like a real experience of using the app. The great thing was that for our pitch we showed it on a mobile device to a VIP decision maker and it felt as though we have already developed the app, making our pitch much easier. It is easy to use and it allows you to get feedback from the user/client at a really early stage so you save a lot of time and effort.

This app offers an easy way to make interactive prototypes for websites or apps you are developing that feel real to the clients/users you are presenting to. If you already have screenshots developed in adobe or some other software this is a great way to quickly assemble them together and create a sense of flow and actions. It helps if you want to test how a user would use the site/app, but it can also be a great way to make your pitch much better if you don't yet have a functional prototype. In my case it meant that we could even make a short explainer video about the app, before coding a single line. The app has other very useful features for collaboration on the project that I have not used to the full potential due to the size of the team that worked on these projects, but whenever we are doing a similar project, we use this app as a must-have tool.

The learning curve is not very steep, but it is advisable that you check the guides of how you do things in it, since this might sometimes waste you some time if you are one of those people (like me) who likes to "figure it out on your own" - especially if this is the first time using such a product.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Reviewing designs with clients

We are using InVision to build a website for a client and it has really helped streamline the experience. We don't spend time pulling things up or building presentations, and our client is able to view and comment on designs later to streamline the feedback process. Overall, we will continue using InVision for this project and many to come!

At our creative agency, we use InVision to upload sketch or other technical design files so that we can share them in a user-friendly way for client presentations. I love using InVision in this way because we can create a central hub of all our designs and the client can easily see which one they want to review. Comment mode is also really handy because it allows them to click wherever they want and make an annotation of an edit. Overall, InVision is a great tool for displaying and collaborating on design.

There is not really an easy way to print or download files from InVision. Sometimes I want to just download a pdf of a single page and it doesn't work like that – I have to screen shot things and piece it together. It does give you the option of downloading all of the designs but for some projects, that is 200+ pages and takes forever. I wish there was a better sharing/printing/downloading function.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

Prototyping and collaboration in a fast and efficient manner

InVision is the software we use for creating our designs along with Zeplin. It provides us with the ability to share the design with various stakeholders across various teams within our company and easily evaluate the design before development. It allows designers to communicate with stakeholders, including developers, in a way that avoids the communication gaps that often occur at the project level.Furthermore, the ability to specify the access rights between the client, developer, designer, or project manager makes this tool easier to manage.

A better way of branching or versioning the changes is needed, because the UI/UX started to make changes to the existing version and that results in confusion. I would also appreciate if they integrated the changes aspect into the project management tools.

Luisana

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Easy, fast and organized.

The most important benefit is that we can have a clear and objective communication with the customer, which allows us to work agile and comfortable. The work is fluid and there is no confusion when discussing changes in defined prototypes.

Invision is a tool that allows us to easily organize our projects and have an understandable communication with our clients. Thanks to this tool you can take a better control of the projects, which includes changes, customer opinions (which are always very valuable) and as a consequence the achievement of the objectives is done without problem, which allows us to have satisfied the client .

What I least like is that there is no offline version to work on. It would be great to have an application on the phone or downloadable on our computers.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Luisana, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community.

If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at [email protected]!

Beantwortet am 13.2.2018
Chamath
Chamath
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

InVision has made my life so much easier

I generally recommend this app to anyone. It saves a lot of my time and energy and it makes communicating with my clients more fun and in-context. I will be waiting for app updates as I am positive the developers can improve more on the cons I cited.

Before using InVision, I have also tried using similar interactive presentation platforms. However, this app is by far the best in this segment.

Moreover, this is not to say that it is perfect because I noticed several points of improvement which I think the developers need to put focus on in order to maximize the functionality of this technology in-line with the actual needs and preferences of its users.

Pros -
1. Interactive interface
InVision has made my life so much easier, to be honest. Before this app, I usually have to send my designs as .pdf file or take screen shots to send to clients. Upon using InVision, it got easier to discuss a project with a client through its real-time interactive interface. I can easily view my client's comments and requests in context and I can edit the design right away.

2. Free-hand sketching
This is indeed a revolutionary feature that I very much enjoy. It allows users to take full control of the creative designing, with adequate available in-app tools to create excellent designs.

Cons -

1. Few choices of animations and transitions
There should be more choices for this. Right now, I keep on using the same ones for different projects. Adding more animations and transitions will allow users to integrate more action, and vibrance to each presentation, removing the monotony.

2. App loading time in mobile
It takes a while before the app is ready for use after launching. It is not that much bothering as I can use it smoothly once it loads, but it could be quicker.

Harit

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Great prototyping and design collaboration tool

Overall it has been a great journey. I am still using Invision for design purposes. It has be fantastic tool and future is very bright.

There are many advantages of Invision and one of them being integrations. It integrates with some popular design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XS, etc. Invision also offers a huge library of UI Components and templates so designers can easily customize specific needs.

As of now, I haven't found any cons for Invision. Some settings are hard to take grasp at the beginner level but overall it is perfect.

Diego
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Faster and complete solution

Very quickly solved a problem we had to present our projects and collect feedback from customers in a practical and fast way.

It has many prototyping features. I really like how Invision works with project management and feature Demo Board.

The only thing I think against is the values of the plans compared to other solutions. There could be a more affordable plan for emerging markets if the currency is not a dollar.

Shravya

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

Reviews on InVision App

We have been using InVision App for more than 2 years. Its a great tool to easily create prototypes from your designs. It is easy to share within the team, and the comment features are great which helps us in getting feedbacks.

When you view the designs in a mobile version, it is not too easy to view the screens

Rob
Rob
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

Fantastic Design Tool for Supporting Iterations and Feedback on Interactions

I love this software because it makes it so easy for me to work with our design team on seeing and interacting with screen designs and interactions. Designers can upload/create the various web pages or mobile screens along with tap zones that then allow me to "run" the screen prototype to get a feel for how the design will work. This is critical for interaction design and information architecture design. And we can support these cycles without having to literally code them saving on time and cost.

I also really like how you can run these as mobile "native" app prototypes as well.

The tap zones can be highlighted so that users know what is "available" to be interacted with inside the screen prototype.

It also supports the ability to easily comment on each screen facilitating communication between designers, product managers, engineers, etc.

Finally, the actual UX specs can also be obtained via the tool for RGB values, font sizes etc. This helps the development teams code the actual design.

Not much. I like it all! Perhaps the one thing would be that it's not super easy to get screenshots out of the tool. Particularly for long web pages, this would be nice to have. There is a way to get the underlying image but it takes several clicks per screen which can be tedious and time-consuming.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.1.2019

Invision Revolution.

InVision helps all of us who sometimes design and create prototypes, to have the greatest number of elements requested by the client, in addition to showing that they can be minimalist and with a deep quality.
Happy with the results that InVision gives us.

A wonderful application to make and share prototypes, whether for web, Android or Iphone (the main ones), has Invision. They have been able to offer technology, since the prototypes are very interactive and can possess background data.
In addition to receiving information or data, when they are published. Invision opens us to a fantastic world of design and prototype; That meet high standards in terms of quality.
It offers its free version and payment (the latter with greater benefits).

There is not much that I do not like in Invision, since I use it and I love it. I think maybe some things that can be added as another product is project management, although they already have a task management, but project management will help a lot.
The allocation of project or portfolio management would create a level higher than that of InVision. I would create it more powerful since it would not be necessary to leave the application to mark prototypes made and hours invested in each one, with reports. The prototypes for VR and MR are also improved. Of the rest enchanted with InVision.

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

A tool I use for every UX project

Overall, this tool has done nothing but improve my day-to-day workflow.

There are so many things I love about InVision. I love how the Craft plugin is so easy to use that I can sync by designs to InVision effortlessly. Plus, this software makes collaboration even easier with comment mode. The inspect mode also allows devs to quickly grab CSS straight from my designs.

I don't have many cons. My only complaint is that when using the build mode, it can be buggy at times. I'll go to drag a hotspot but nothing shows so I have to flip to preview mode then back to build mode and then I see this giant hotspot. I can delete it so it's not a huge deal but it does get quite tedious have to switch back and forth so much to be able to create a new hotspot.

746 Bewertungen