Acuity Scheduling Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling ist eine cloudbasierte Softwarelösung für die Terminplanung, mit der Unternehmer ihre Termine online verwalten können. Das Produkt ist auf die Bedürfnisse von kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen sowie einzelnen...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Acuity Scheduling durchsuchen

5.575 von 5.575 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Einfach und effizient

Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Cory
Cory
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate.

Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments.
For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.

Die besten Alternativen zu Acuity Scheduling

Nitin
Nitin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app.

Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients.

Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments

Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Wix und Housecall Pro

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 3.2.2024

Worst experience ever. Do

Worst experience we could have possibly had. We use acuity for our photography studio and had been running smoothly for 12 months. Then out of the blue we noticed we had been logged out of the platform and we couldn’t log back in. Lo and behold our account had been completely wiped. We had no access to bookings, client details nor could we receive new bookings. Support were woeful and we have been going round in circles trying to regain access. This was no fault of our own, a complete mystery yet they don’t seem to understand that we are quite literally losing thousands of dollars in business from this!!! It’s infuriating- oh and every support message is from a different person and they are so slow to respond even though they state they have support 24hrs! There’s no end in sight to this. An awful experience

Nothing. We’ve had the most stressful, upsetting experience.

How after 12 months our account just randomly, with no explanation or reason was wiped. We lost everything. All of our bookings, client data, ability to make new bookings. Thousands of dollars was lost and it was a truly infuriating experience. Support is advertised as 24 hours but I can tell you it’s not!! Takes around 12 hours to get an email reply and this is the only way to contact them. Awful awful awful

Melanie
Melanie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

Standard of Excellence Within The Online Consulting World

If there is something I want to create within my services or ask during my client's scheduling process, I love that I can customize that within Acuity. The service truly offers everything you can think of to customize each step of the scheduling journey.

It's an all-in-one platform to show your calendar, allow booking, and take payments. Acuity really shines in its paid plans because then you can easily integrate features. It streamlines the booking process and saves time on your end. The Free plan can be effective if you have some alternative options for taking payments outside of the Acuity platform.

All of the integrations such as: sending reminder emails, accepting payment methods, syncing to your personal calendar, etc are all paid only features. The Free plan is okay to start but quite limited. The lowest-priced paid plan feels like too big of a step up for business owners who are setting up their business but not yet bringing in reliable income.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

I like that Acuity is the standard within the industry of consultation services. I've booked with other astrologers, tarot readers, business consultants, and most everyone uses Acuity. It is a platform I was familiar with seeing and, therefore, I bet my clients will also have an easier time navigating the service, too.
Claire
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

An Excellent Appointment Scheduling Solution

I have been using Acuity Scheduling for a few years now and it has been a great experience. It is easy to use and has all the features I need for my business. The customer service and support is excellent, so any problems I have can be quickly taken care of. The only downside is the cost, but it is worth it for the convenience and reliability.

Acuity Scheduling is an excellent appointment scheduling solution that is easy to use, intuitive, and reliable. It has a great range of features and integrations, making it perfect for businesses of all sizes. It also has excellent customer service and support, so any problems or questions can quickly be taken care of.

The only downside to Acuity Scheduling is that it can be a bit expensive, especially if you need to use multiple features and integrations. However, the cost is worth it for the convenience and reliability of the service.

Matthew
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Great Scheduler

Having multiple users calendars linked to allow clients to book with anyone and see everything at once.
Ability to integrate the scheduling on our website.

I wish the weekly display for multiple users at once was better like the daily view.

Amanda
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Ease of use for simple bookingsbt

I like how user friendly it is for someone like me that doesn't like overly complicated bookings. I like that it easily allows me to schedule time/breaks in between appointments, so that I don't have to manually take it into consideration. It integrates breaks automatically for me.

I wish that I can make multiple calendars more easily.

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

It was a cheaper price for more features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Because we were able to customize the emails that go out to confirm appointments and remind students. It also more easily embedded into our website
Shana
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

Acuity is a convenient and easy to use online scheduling tool

Overall I have had a very positive experie ce using acuity.

What I liked most about Acuity is how sime it is to use from the user end. People have no trouble scheduling appointments at all with me.

I rhink it ciuld be a little more visually exciting, however thats not anywhere near as improtant to me as functionality.

Ali
Ali
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Acuity Saves the Day

I am excited to refer Acuity Scheduling to more clients!

Acuity allows easy 2-way calendar syncing to multiple calendars including Office 365. This was a client requirement and most other competitive platforms only provided 1-Way Sync to Office 365. Setting up Acuity is easy and super customizable!

Honestly, after playing around with other platforms, Acuity was EASY! Because I wanted to create opportunities for renters to select multiple time frames for their check-out, I had to duplicate a lot of appointment types, but honestly, not a deterrent in any way.

Wix und Twice Commerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity had the right features we needed: 2 Way Calendar Sync for multiple Office 365 calendars, Checkout but opportunity to invoice, email capabilities, flexibility with hours selection, and more!The other platforms were more expensive and did not have as robust of features.
Dan
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

Excellent, streamlined design

Overall, very happy with Acuity Scheduling.

Acuity is easy to setup and implement. It has a clean design on mobile and customers like the reminder for bookings.

Not a whole lot. It simply lacked a few unique features that I need.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Perfect for automations

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time.

2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

Zapier and Squarespace integrations.
Simplicity.

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format.
For example:
If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Not sure if it is limited by Google.

2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Jess
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

New Company Needing Reliable Software

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details.
Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options
-so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple
-3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business
-the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling
-Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust
-clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Wix und Setmore

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Appointy's payment processing rarely worked on our client side and when we asked for help, we got repetitive answers with no solutions. The automatic emails also kept getting sent out in Javascript instead of a readable email. If client's opted out of paying their deposits, Appointy would still block off the time slot - which would fill out calendar with empty appointments.

Appointy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

It filled the top requirements that our boss wanted. - easy to view calendar - automatic and customizable email confirmation - calendar integration - Instagram button - Square integration - great options for a good price
Maggie

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Easy to use for business and customers

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system.

For what it offers it is an excellent price.

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Kristina

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions.

I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows.

I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything.

Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Vagaro und Google Workspace

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.
Elena
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

I can run my coaching business on it

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.
Jennily
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Great software to use especially for new businesses

My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Squarespace

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.
Kacey
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Is it worth it?

Squarespace is a professional and user-friendly website-building platform that offers a range of features for creating and managing a website. The templates provided are modern and visually appealing, and the platform allows for a high degree of customization to meet the specific needs of each user.In addition to providing design and customization options, Squarespace also offers a variety of tools for managing a blog, online store, and booking system, making it a comprehensive solution for website management.The customer support team at Squarespace is responsive and helpful, able to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.Overall, Squarespace is an excellent choice for anyone creating a professional website with minimal technical expertise.

Easy to use: Squarespace has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for people with little to no technical skills to create a professional-looking website.Wide range of templates: Squarespace offers a wide range of templates that can be customized to fit your brand.Responsive design: Squarespace templates are designed to be responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to look good on any device, including smartphones and tablets.E-commerce capabilities: Squarespace offers built-in e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to easily sell products or services on your website.Good customer support: Squarespace provides 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone.

Limited customization: While Squarespace templates are customizable to a certain extent, you may not have as much control over the design and layout of your website as you would with other platforms.Expensive: Squarespace plans can be more expensive than some other website builders, especially if you need to upgrade to a higher-tier plan to unlock certain features.Limited integrations: Squarespace has limited integrations with third-party tools and services, which may be a problem for some users.It's worth noting that Squarespace may not be the best choice for everyone. It's a good idea to carefully consider your needs and compare different website builders before making a decision.

Christopher

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Endless Frustration with Customer Support

The ability to sync my massage appointments (calendar events) with third party calendars (such as iCloud) is a fantastic feature that I've relied heavily upon for the past year and a half. I started using Acuity back in June of 2021 (560 days ago, to be specific.) Up until two weeks ago, I've been able to view all client history using my iCloud calendar for the past year and a half (a full 545 days.) I'm currently able to view event history for only the past 185 days. This is a problem because I can no longer view client history beyond a six-month period. It's gone; no longer visible on my iCloud calendar. I've spent a significant amount of time explaining the issue (in a very detailed manner) to three different tech support representatives. This ordeal has been significantly time-consuming which has resulted in the past two weeks of my life being extremely frustrating for me (and I'm sure for the tech support team as well.) The final conclusion is that Acuity does not offer the ability to view history beyond 200 days. Despite the fact that I am 100% certain that this was not the case until just two weeks ago, it's taken tech support this long to provide that response and nobody is admitting that this policy is brand new.

I used to have the ability to view history for 560 days and now all of a sudden, they've restricted it to only 200 days of history. I'm attempting to operate my business blind-folded. It feels like a bit of bait-and-switch and though the support team has been friendly, I almost feel gaslighted as they still claim that nothing has changed on their end and that the 200 limit has been in place this entire time which is simply not true.

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

The confirmation and reminder emails sent from snapappointments.com were no longer being received by clients. This was a great system as a completely free product but when it came to reliability, it was clear that it was time to make a switch.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Ease of use, mobile capabilities, and versatility.
Luca
Luca
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Love me some Acuity!

When I forged back out into the wild world of self-employment, managing my calendar was one of the more challenging tasks. My leads come from many places, including networking groups, social media, and referrals, and keeping track of prospective clients became a daunting bottleneck in growing my business.

Potential customers rightfully have an expectation of getting in touch promptly before moving to contract, and the back-and-forth e-mail boogaloo was not a fun dance for anyone. I even hired an assistant for a short stint to manage my calendar but spent more time managing her then I did getting my calls scheduled and followed up on.

Enter Acuity Scheduling (trumpet blast here)! Setting Acuity up was a snap for me, and because I know how to code, I was able to customize the look to mimic my website and serve as a branded landing page. Leads were able to schedule and reschedule themselves on discovery calls; New clients could gain access to my calendar to book time with me and complete needed paperwork.

It has absolutely increased my revenue, fostered great communication with incoming and current clients, and saved me money on outsourcing the bulk of my administrative needs. The few snags I have run into were quickly addressed by their friendly team. I can't recommend them enough!

Ease of use, the ability for clients to schedule/reschedule without my help, ability to set up an e-mail automation after meeting has wrapped, custom confirmation and reminder e-mails, ability to adjust availability dependent on meeting type.

I wish we could customize the look and feel of each different custom scheduling link. Whatever look you settle on for your main link (usernamehere.as.me) becomes the standard look across all direct links (usernamehere.as.me/direct/) unless you embed the code into your website.

I actually set up a second Acuity account so I could keep my "landing page" look for the first account. The way I am using it is totally unorthodox, however, and when I spoke with Acuity's team, they were even surprised in how I adapted their tool for my uses.

The mobile app is also a little lacking. It doesn't have as much functionality as working with your account through a browser.

heather
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

NO customer service

Product is great. Customer service is terrible.

It is user friendly and easy to use. My clients have mentioned that they like the ease of the software when scheduling.

You will never be able to speak to a customer service representative. Ever. They want to you to email and set up an appointment for someone to email you back and discuss your issue via email. It will take forever and when you are a small business owner, very frustrating to not be able to chat with someone and deal with an issue very quickly and get it resolved. Instead, it will take several days and because you just don't have the time to sit at your computer all day, you will just move on and never get your issues dealt with. They say that they do not offer phone support at all. To me, this is very poor customer service. Also, very frustrating when you have been paying the company for over five years and they can't even do you the curtesy of having a human call you.

Also, if you have different types of appointments you will be offering. You will not be able to only allow a certain appointment to be scheduled only next to another already scheduled appointment. So this will leave you with big empty windows of times between appointments. If you want to only allow customers to schedule next to already made appointments, you can do that. But that only is a convenience ,if all of your appointments are of the same type and time duration. If you have 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, this will not be of use to you. It is very frustrating and negatively effects my business every single week. Again, you won't be able to talk to anyone to see address your issue.

Eric
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 5.2.2017

Fairly Priced and Very Good Service with well-developed software | Acuity Scheduling.

How they won me over? Good Program AND Fast Service.
Quick email replies with well-written explanations supported by a picture, video or animated screen capture. What else can you expect from Technical Support Team?

It is all there. If you value your time. you don't need to search online anymore. Trust me. Sign up for their service and test it yourself; 14-day test period is absolutely free and FULLY supported by Acuity Scheduling staff.

I have switched from paper daily planners to software back in 2012. As of the time of this review, it's been over 4 years and I have changed software providers 3 times. Well, actually 4 times - because I'm moving again! This time though it looks that I have found what I was looking for Acuity Scheduling.

First, I have adopted installable software . It had good doc's to assist the installation, but the backup had to be done manually, through Windows file structure. Once during the process, something got corrupted and I could not recover from it. The company programmer was able to get most files back but not all. It crushed one more time after that, with corruption in password file. Decided to change.
I switched to online booking system based out of UK.
Software was really looking good at first, but turn out it was written in very messy design, difficult to set up and configuration of it took over 6 weeks to make it work the way I wanted.
Changes were partially due to the UK English with a lot of British way of describing things. The cost wasn't bad.
Shortly after I've renewed it for the next year and made the payment they refused to service me because.... I have asked too many questions. Yes, I received email that they don't want me as a customer any longer. They refunded my payment for the second year and cancel my account with 3 days warning. Next I have decided to try another online serviceAppointy. Program isn't to bad, but the service meh, - so-so. I had to deal with a salesman who was making it difficult, but then his manager (who I guess was monitoring the email exchanges), at 2 different occasions, he got involved and make things happen. I wasn't emotionally attached to them and started to look for alternatives. Found few options, tested 4, and decided to go with Acuity Scheduler.
Acuity Scheduling gives me almost all that I need, but what I REALLY like, is the Most Responsive Service that I have ever had.

Quick support service - priceless!
Unlimited customer intake form customization!
Easy to use software.
Clean design.

Could expend a bit more in customization to implement descriptions of repetitive tasks/procedures, that businesses perform for their customers. i.e. If gas station employee has to write about what he has done for every customer during his shift it would be beneficial for him to have a field that he can select saying; fill up gas tank or wash windshield or pomp all 4 tires.

john
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

Not often I can give a 5 Star review

To be honest I was just expecting another calendar booking system. I say another because there are hundreds if not thousands and I have used quite a lot including some custom made ones written for me.
The problem with many booking systems is they all seem to be specific for certain markets such as room bookings systems and it will have an ugly interface for the customer or ceratin features will be missing.

With Acuity Scheduling I was pleasently suprised, First of all the customer screen looks professional and not over busy and confusing. Customer simply selects the product, Date and time slot. Once they are happy they make the booking and you can even request payment there and then. Awsome..
You can setup discounts, coupons and voucher codes, Allow customers to cancel, reschedule the appointments leaving you to do what you do best and not worry about any admin.

For me as a photographer, I finaly found something that works for me, is fast, looks good and offers so many custom options.

Integration with other apps and to your own existing website
Synchronization with the Facebook calendar and google etc.
Very feature-rich and easy to customize.
being able to set time aside before and or after bookings allow me to prepare for my next session.
Everything is self-serviceable for the client, from selecting the product, finding a date and time slot and making payment.

OK... So I am going to be very picky here, Very very picky. When creating an event or editing an event or making any type of change you have to find the save button, often right at the bottom of the page, now that may not be a problem for some, but often it is easily missed and you may think the change has been auto saved when it fact it has not and you may have just lost everything.
An autosave feature upon any change is any part of a form is filled in would be awsome.

When creating an event and setting the duration of the event, you have to input how many minutes it is.
Why not enable selecting hours and minutes? I do not want to work out how many minutes a 5 1/2 hr session is going to take. Likewise, what if a session takes up the whole day? just give me the option to choose the whole day.

Debbie
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

5.575 Bewertungen