BookSteam Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über BookSteam

BookSteam ist eine Online-Terminplanungslösung. Die Lösung bietet Geschäfts- und Kundenfunktionen, sodass Kunden Termine online planen können, während Unternehmen diese Termine im Backend verwalten können. Diese Lösung bietet...

4,6
4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu BookSteam durchsuchen

95 von 95 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Absolutely tremendous

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Stacy

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

Customisations & Functionality

Fairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations

Easy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance

Limited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers’ booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars

Die besten Alternativen zu BookSteam

Jacki

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

Perfect solution for our Nail Salon

Overall, BookSteam has delivered exceptional value to our business operations and customer relations. It provides a professional touch to our booking system and we're pleased with how it helps our Nail salon run more efficiently.

It took a bit of time for my entire team to get used to all the features available on BookSteam, but once they did, it became an essential part of our daily operations.

Antwort von BookSteam

Thank you for your feedback Jacki!

Beantwortet am 24.1.2024
Ekaterina

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

The best booking software for the lashes business

I used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.

One thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Timely und Acuity Scheduling

Warum BookSteam gewählt wurde

Price increase
Amanda
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

A wonderful tool for my hectic schedule!

Booksteam is a wonderful tool that has made managing my appointments effortless. It allows me to easily schedule, organize, and track all of my appointments in a single platform. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate through different features and functions.

One of the standout features of this software is its ability to send reminders and notifications to my clients, reducing no-shows and keeping my schedule streamlined. Additionally, the software's integration with my google calendar ensures that I never double-book or overlook any appointments.

Having more payment gateway integrations would be nice.

Lauren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

Great scheduling software

It has been great! None of my customers have had any issues, it’s easy to use, and customer service answers quickly!

I like that my customers can book a class and pay directly on one site. They also get automated reminders which is great!

I wish when somebody cancelled class, it would automatically refund the customer. I have to remember to go into my payment software and manually refund the customer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BookSteam

More affordable
Jessica

Bewertet am 28.11.2014

easy appointment management

We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.

Ellis
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

Help with my email

I appreciate how patient booksteam’s customer service workers are. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

I wish BookSteam had a mobile app. I’m always on the road and it would be helpful to check on my account with having to squint my eyes on the browser.

Lara
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

Convenient and Streamlined software

One of the standout features of this software is its flexibility. It allows me to customize my availability based on my grooming staff's schedules, ensuring a seamless flow of appointments throughout the day.

I believe it would be beneficial for booksteam to implement a payment gateway specifically designed for South African businesses. This would enable seamless online transactions and make the scheduling process even more convenient for both businesses and clients in South Africa.

April
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

NET Review

It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Searpons
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Best for online scheduling tool

Great services, great software.

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Abraham
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Gemma

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Ease of use

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

Scheduling made easy!

Many features and produces thorough reporting to organize and streamline your business. When running into issues I have had a great experience with their customer support. Very timely and gets me the answers I need. Scheduling and tracking appointments made easy.

The start up process may take some time to learn. With so many feature it's understandable. Short term pain for long term gain which will save you many hours and keep you organized. Give it a try!

Erik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Booksteam is good to go app

Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

Josh

Bewertet am 3.8.2016

Booksteam is fantastic

Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

Mary

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Easy to Use and Teach

So far my overall experience has been great. We had a time Zone glitch and they were able to fix it in a timely manner and informed us of once it was fixed.

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients

I have No cons for about the product at this time

Victoria
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Simple...

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Christine

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Perfect for one person startups

As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Claytonia
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

BookSteam Scheduling System

BookSteam has allowed to take the responsibility of scheduling away from me and give it to the client. It prevents miscommunications and streamlines the process. If has allowed me focus on other aspects of my business, and as a solopreneur, that is invaluable.

I found BookSteam to be user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that it provides a mini webpage option for booking purposes and it is affordable for small businesses.

There were some features that I would like to have as a convenience, but they do not take away from the value of the system.

Alek

Bewertet am 22.12.2015

Impressive and user friendly

I can't say enough good things about booksteam, head and shoulders above the rest! If you want your business to improve and become less stressful (don't we all), you have to try this software.

+++awesome looking design, supports multiple offices, mailchimp and paypal integration, google calendar sync, prepaid packages, loaded with a ton of features and has fast responding support team (what's not to love?).

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Fantastic scheduling software after you've learned the ropes

I had to test out a scheduling software for a client and this was by far one of the best on the market. I finished the setup and was able to get a testable demo ready for the client. You can even have it send your customers text messages.

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it doesn't take long to take full advantage of the software. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no real big issues with using BookSteam.

Tara

Bewertet am 24.10.2015

one of the best if not the best!

I use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++

Andrea

Bewertet am 16.9.2015

simply awesome!

We needed scheduling software to support our multiple locations and the ability to take paypal, so we went with booksteam and I'm glad we did. Setup process went smoothly, support has been responsive, a ton of features with sms reminders. I would definitely recommend it to other people.

95 Bewertungen