BookSteam Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über BookSteam

BookSteam ist eine Online-Terminplanungslösung. Die Lösung bietet Geschäfts- und Kundenfunktionen, sodass Kunden Termine online planen können, während Unternehmen diese Termine im Backend verwalten können. Diese Lösung bietet...

4,6
4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu BookSteam durchsuchen

107 von 107 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Absolutely tremendous

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Stacy

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

Customisations & Functionality

Fairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations

Easy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance

Limited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers’ booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars

Die besten Alternativen zu BookSteam

Roger

Bewertet am 2.5.2024

This booking app rocks!

The fact that it's like having a super organized assistant that keeps our appointments in check for only $20!

If you need online scheduling for your business, look no further! Easy to setup, ton of features, online payments and invoices and they don't charge an arm and a leg. After trying about five different software, booksteam was the best value for us.

Diana
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

Awsome booking tool

Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

Antwort von BookSteam

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Beantwortet am 24.1.2024
Joanna

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Booksteam review

Booksteam is an intuitive platform that allows our clients to easily book their eyelash appointments and pay online (including sending invoices). The customization options for services and staff scheduling make it easy to tailor the system to our specific needs. The customer support has been excellent, with prompt and helpful responses to any questions or issues that arise. Overall, we highly recommend Booksteam for any business in need of a reliable and user-friendly scheduling solution.

They should have more help guides available in their support section.

Polina
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 21.4.2024

I recommend booksteam

BookSteam has helped streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction in our salon. Highly recommended for any salon looking to modernize their appointment system!

Can't think of anything negative about this software at the moment. Will reassess in the future.

Janice

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

Booksteam is great!

Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable tool for our business, making booking appointments seamless and hassle-free.

As a massage therapy business, we have been using Booksteam for online appointment scheduling, and we highly recommend it. Booksteam is a user-friendly platform that has streamlined our booking process, making it convenient for both our clients and therapists. Customer support team has been responsive and helpful whenever we've had questions or needed assistance.

Trial period to be longer than 14 days so we could test it out more.

Frank
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Powerful app to manage classes

Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable addition to our dance business, helping us streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction.

As a dance studio, we have found Booksteam to be an excellent class scheduling software. It's user-friendly interface makes it easy for both our staff and clients to book and manage dance classes efficiently.

Can't really say what we liked the least about this app at the moment.

Jessica

Bewertet am 28.11.2014

easy appointment management

We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.

Emily
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

Simplicity and Value

My clients and I all adopted the tool very easily. The Booksteam Team has been extremely accommodating and responsive. They even let me tweak and add to the French version of the tool. The few times I have had problems or questions they have always gotten back to me quickly. I think the value of the product is excellent. The sales team has also been supportive of my tiny company and during the hard COVID times.

The Booksteam software is easy to use for the admins, teachers and clients. It's simple and the functionalities used can be personalized. I have intentionally made my usage of it for me, my teachers and clients as minimal as possible to keep it simple and to the point.

There is an extra validation step to confirm the booking that my clients sometimes miss, especially if they're using their phone.A waitlist functionality should be added for group classes.

Erin
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

Quick response with calendar not loading

I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Metin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

Easy appointment scheduling with BookSteam

BookSteam covers the entire appointment scheduling process with its comprehensive functions.

Automated scheduling of BookSteam should be enriched with more advance features.

Nicola

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

Gets the work done perfectly.

Great experience... love it up to now.

I looked for a long time for a scheduling app. Difficult to find when you offer at home services. None truly fits my needs... but Booksteam really made it easy for me to find ways to make it work. Every time I needed support they were more than available and had answers in close to no time. Fully recommend.

Ease of use
Low price
Amazing features
Possibility of multiple locations
Widgets for facebook and mini webpage to book
Nice interface for clients

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BookSteam

Pricing and multiple languages
Searpons
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Best for online scheduling tool

Great services, great software.

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Abraham
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Gemma

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Ease of use

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

iyalekhue
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.7.2018

Fantastic experience

Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Mackenzie

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Amazing software

This software is affordable and very useful!

It does not have an app yet :( when they develop an app for it, it will become the BEST!

Lara
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

Convenient and Streamlined software

One of the standout features of this software is its flexibility. It allows me to customize my availability based on my grooming staff's schedules, ensuring a seamless flow of appointments throughout the day.

I believe it would be beneficial for booksteam to implement a payment gateway specifically designed for South African businesses. This would enable seamless online transactions and make the scheduling process even more convenient for both businesses and clients in South Africa.

Josh

Bewertet am 3.8.2016

Booksteam is fantastic

Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

Mary
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Easy to Use and Teach

So far my overall experience has been great. We had a time Zone glitch and they were able to fix it in a timely manner and informed us of once it was fixed.

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients

I have No cons for about the product at this time

Victoria
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Simple...

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Christine

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Perfect for one person startups

As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Monica

Bewertet am 14.5.2015

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

Pros:
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly

Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

Antwort von BookSteam

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Beantwortet am 5.11.2015