Bluescape Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Bluescape

Bluescape ist eine Kollaborationsplattform, mit der Teams Projekte verwalten, Dateien bearbeiten und Kommentare oder Anmerkungen in anpassbaren virtuellen Arbeitsbereichen hinzufügen können. Die Plattform ermöglicht es Unternehmen...

4,1
3,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Bluescape durchsuchen

100 von 100 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Bluescape – Digital Pin Up Board (Highly Recommended)

Think I pretty much summed it up. Overall...if you don't have Bluescape, you're missing out. Productivity levels will definitely increase. You'll look like a wizard when you master the features. And the tools/features are simple to understand.

Bluescape is easy and the features are very intuitive. Once you understand the capabilities, the digital pin up board becomes a think tank of ideas, inspiration, a way to show process and a quick way to present in a creative platform. The best part is seeing the "road map" you've created that leads you through (just have to make sure you be organized and systematic about your placement). You can easily access on your phone, tablet and computer. Bluescape offers a touch screen tv that enhances the user experience to another level of productivity. PDF files can be expanded full screen for professional way to present, comments can be written directly and provides access to allowable users. The tool is instrumental to anyone. The blank palette allows for an endless possibility of creation.

What I least like about the software is that I didn't discover it sooner. Would've made my job more effective in the past. As Bluescape has added features, my experience has evolved to more complex use cases that can only come with the time you put in. Can't wait to see what Bluescape has in store for the future.

Marc
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Bluescape for real teamwork!

Why I use Bluescape every single day:
It is visual and it’s laid out in the way you want to see it.
It is super easy to use.
It is flexible.
It saves me a lot of time.
It’s the best tool to generate real collaboration and innovation as everyone can get involved.

1. The Visual content of what is shared in Bluescape makes it the most efficient way for everyone in the team to understand and process the ideas. It is well recognized that visual data is processed a lot faster by the brain than text.
2. Teamwork: When everyone can SEE everything, it creates the best environment for ALL to engage and exchange and therefore to come up with amazing solutions/Innovations.
3. Easy to Use: It takes not more than 20-30min to start working with the platform and this is a huge advantage when you want/need to have everyone onboard.

I don't find part of the platform that I don't like. It augments everything I do/use and I like it.

Briana

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

Too Many Updates Too Close Together

Overall bluescape is great. It plays a big role in our organization. The updates are never anything we seem to need or want. And updates are way too frequent with no clear role out or intro into them.

It has helped with internal communication. Leadership, All Company and Department meetings all use Bluescape to keep information organized as well as a history. Set agendas are used and updated every quarter. We also use it as a searchable database for photos and documents.

constant changes, just when i get my company use to one way of doing things you go and change it. way too many text and notecard updates too close together. I strongly feel that updates should be done every 90 days with detailed overview. It makes me crazy and I use bluescape all day every day.

Antwort von Bluescape

Briana, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape plays a big role in your organization as a meeting platform and a searchable database. Thank you for your feedback about updates. I will share this with our product team.

Die besten Alternativen zu Bluescape

Kelly

Bluescape Features

It is a unique tool that sets us apart from others in our industry.

I like how we can organize our thoughts, processes and weekly project lists. It helps us stay accountable for what we have committed to. I love how there are always some enhancements as well as new features added from time to time. I really like to be able to customize colors and fonts!

I do not like the cursor tracking feature that was added recently. It is very distracting to our team. Would like to know if it is possible to turn this off. I can see how it could be useful when trying to point something out to a remote user while on the phone.

Antwort von Bluescape

Kelly, thank you so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape is helping you stay organized! About shared cursors - you can absolutely turn these off. See this article: https://knowledge.bluescape.com/docs/shared-cursors-web

Yvette

Bluescape

Bluescape helps us present solutions and manage projects much faster.

Having a visual of all content in one place.

I am sure it can do video conferencing, but we are usually in another platform and just end up sharing our screen vs having people join through the session. Now that we have a combination of in person and virtual we need to figure out a seamless way to integrate everyone.

Antwort von Bluescape

Yvette, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape is helping you present solutions and manage projects faster! We do support video conferencing - you can have Zoom or Webex meetings inside Bluescape or use our built-in conferencing. Let us know if you have any questions or check out university.bluescape.com.

Valerie
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Worth the Investment!

Great experience thus far. I do not use it on a daily basis. However, when I do "Design In Real Time", or display the project / floor plan on the Bluescape screen; the customers are always impressed with the software and ask for us to quote Bluescape just to see if the system will fit within their budget.

Bluescape is easy to use if you use the software regularly. Great for presentation meetings and Design In Real Time. I love how the presenter / user is able to have Video Conference as well as Draw and write on the screen. In addition, the notes that will be on the screen are able to be stored for later use, emailed to individuals as well as you are able to access your workspace / project file from your mobile app.

I do not know or have not practice much on Bluescape to have a "Con" comment.

Antwort von Bluescape

Valerie, thanks so much for your review. Glad you're enjoying Bluescape so far and impressing clients by doing Design In Real Time! Let us know if there's anything we can help with :)

Beantwortet am 28.7.2021
Abigail
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

I mostly love Bluescape!

I can't imagine doing this kind of work without Bluescape. It's so easy to get moving quickly and get everyone on the same page with all the information in the same spots.

I HATE the little lines it always wants me to draw. I never want to make a connecting line or duplicate a box. I just want to move boxes. Why does it always assume I want a box to be orange with black text? I've literally never wanted that but every single time I make a text box it comes up that way. The dialogue boxes closing after selecting a background color is really annoying too. It should stay open so I can then pick my text color. Too much clicking around.

Nicole
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Great for creative review

As mentioned it’s great for creative review however there’s some choppiness to the overall user experience that’s made it difficult to implement into the overall company workflow. I.e. presentation decks, presenting video content, webex integration not having certain features that traditional webex has like chat function and being able to see multiple people at once

Love reviewing creative marketing materials in this platform.

The inability to present presentations with animated gifs in the workspace and the webex integration hiccups we’ve run into

Karissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Helpful tool

I appreciate using bluescape as we are creating anew product, we are able to put everything in one place and communicate within the board

I think it's fairly using friendly. I like uploading several types of documents or spreadsheets and being able to have it all in one place.

I accidentally created a whole board in the wrong size and now I don't have an easy way of making it to the standard zoom that is in there.. So when I add notecards they're the wrong size font

Maryann

Bluescape Review

The ability to reorganize information in an organic way.

I wish that you could preview comments in the Comments Panel before opening up a specific note.

Antwort von Bluescape

Maryann, thank you so much for your review! Glad Bluescape is helping you organize information in an organic way. I understand about previewing comments. I will pass your feedback along!

Guinevere
  • Branche: Computer-Software

operations manager

Good

Being able to upload files for employees

When it won't take my uploaded files. Also not always giving notifications.

Antwort von Bluescape

Guinevere, thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear Bluescape is helping you upload and share files. Is there a certain file type you're having trouble with. Please let us know. We're happy to help!

Matthew

Bluescape Review

Fun to see other ideas and it is really easy to tag other people.

Trying to draw on the canvas.....can be difficult. Also seems like the tools change often.

Antwort von Bluescape

Matthew, thank you so much for your review. I agree - it's great to see ideas as they come to life! Sorry to hear drawing is sometimes difficult. Maybe these quick tips will help? https://knowledge.bluescape.com/docs/writing-or-drawing-on-a-workspace-asset-web

• Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Changed our communication as an organization

Bluescape changed our communication both with Clients and internally. From designing spaces, showing options, creating marketing campaigns, managing multiple projects, sharing information, getting feedback, etc. There are so many uses.

Really great for visual people. Can hold so much content and easy to navigate and communicate through the various features. Some of the upgrades have really elevated the experience.

New features for excel don't seem to work right and the video conferencing sound isn't very good. We just abandoned those features and use with Teams.

Teri

Love the product!

Great, useful tool!

One place for everything. Helps with collaboration between users/guest. Saves time during the process and can keep things organized.

Not always intuitive, so learning curve for some.

Antwort von Bluescape

Teri, thanks so much for your review! Great to hear you're loving Bluescape, it's saving you time, and helping with collaboration. I understand about the learning curve. If you ever have questions, you are welcome to reach out to our support team or find tips at https://university.bluescape.com/

Adam
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Building a better experience

Having to work remote for months during the shutdown last year, we utilized Bluescape to communicate and collaborate with out of state and local clients. We were able to present multiple design presentations while at home which caused us to be able to land more contracts and keep our pipeline full with new work!

the ability to collaborate with clients in real time has improved our remote meeting capabilities

the video chat features are a bit primitive compared to other programs

Antwort von Bluescape

Adam, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape helped you land deals while working from home! Let us know how we can continue supporting you from home, the office, or... anywhere :)

Beantwortet am 15.6.2021

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

Bluescape Review

Great way to share knowledge and resources

Load time for assets, limited bandwidth to support a large amount of assets

Antwort von Bluescape

Michael, thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear Bluescape is helping you share knowledge and resources. I understand about bandwidth in large workspaces. We will look into this.

Beantwortet am 28.7.2021
Jackie
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Great Product!

The infinite canvass! There is no limitation to the projects.

Can’t screenshot the information fully, can’t export the information anywhere else, can’t make Gantt charts which is important when project planning.

Antwort von Bluescape

Jackie, thanks so much for your review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the infinite canvas and flexibility of Bluescape. Thank you for the feedback about screenshots and Gantt charts. We're always making improvements, so I will pass this along to the product team. In the meantime, if you'd like to create custom charts or templates, check out this article: https://knowledge.bluescape.com/docs/templates

Nakul
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

Excellent product

This product is user-friendly and helps a lot if you are working with collaborators. Makes collaboration easy.

Needs high-speed internet and a big screen for efficient use.

Antwort von Bluescape

Nakul, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape makes collaboration easy. I like working in Bluescape on a big screen as well :)

Noah
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bluescape Review

Don’t see a major difference between blue scape and google drive (free)

Everyone had access. It looked very professional.

No one was familiar. Hard to use and navigate.

Antwort von Bluescape

Noah, thanks so much for your review. Bluescape's "infinite canvas" does take some getting used to. I hope you get more opportunities to try it out. Let us know how we can help!

Ramsey
  • Branche: Kino & Film

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Generally a very useful app

Good means of collating data and sharing itTagging/comments are useful Good collaborative tools, multiple users viewing and using simultaneously with a decent ease

Comments are clunky and a bit tricky to get to

Becky
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

It is a trusted tool to collaborate on projects.

I would appreciate more templates for project management tools to keep track of team members' progress - Slack-like; and a drag and drop where documents automatically size to a predetermined box - grid lock.

Antwort von Bluescape

Becky, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear Bluescape is a trusted tool for collaboration. Also, thank you for your feedback on what you'd like to see in Bluescape. More templates should be coming soon! And there is a snap-to-grid feature. Maybe this is what you're looking for? https://knowledge.bluescape.com/docs/positioning-assets-web

Mina
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bluescape for Art College Students

I like the smart grid and team collaboration feature the most. This allows us to upload our documents on the same page as other classmates and to organize neatly inside the smart grid. I also like how we can “pin” the grids and documents because sometimes, people unintentionally drag other people’s works and mess them up.

I dislike how the server easily goes down due to heavy access. I understand that this is mainly because of the collaboration feature where many people upload documents on the same page, but I strongly believe that I had better user experience if the pages loaded and scrolled more smoothly.

Brian
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It's ok

it does the job we wanted it to do. Being able to collaborate with a whiteboard-style canvas.

Easily whiteboard with colleges in a structured format.

Steep learning curve for some users, some features are not intuitive. Recent updates have caused issues with automatic text sizing.

Dana
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

GVSU Bluescape

I enjoy using this software for project management

Yes, the product is easy to use. works well with teams.

earlier version was a bit clunky - newer update has fixed this

Antwort von Bluescape

Dana, thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear Bluescape is easy to use and it's helping you with project management :)

Isabel
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I do not like it.

I like how you can make it your own for your company.

It does not load quickly on any internet. It is hard to use and not friendly.

100 Bewertungen