bookingkit Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über bookingkit

bookingkit ist eine Online-Buchungsmanagementlösung, die Unternehmen, die Touren und Freizeitaktivitäten anbieten, dabei hilft, ihr Online-Geschäft aufzubauen und gleichzeitig ihre Buchungen zu verwalten und ihre Angebote zu...

3,9
4,1

Nutzerbewertungen zu bookingkit durchsuchen

41 von 41 Bewertungen
Kilian

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

Bookingkit is handy and reliable!

It is really the perfect solution for my business!

The dashboard is very straight forward and presents a broad array of functions in a very clear way. The product is easy to use and allows you to start offering online bookings within minutes. Been in contact with customer support many times and they always were fast and helpful!

As far as I understood, there are some minor restrictions in terms of customising the plug-in. Also, flexible vouchers can be tricky, but that's advanced stuff!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bookingkit

Bookingkit just works so well and FareHarbor just didn't offer any real advantages.
Ricardo Alexandre

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Good, but a little expensive

I started with bookingkit because they have a great checkout UX for our site visitors.

They are very friendly when you start and they will help you a lot.

Pricing it's not so good compared to other similar solutions. That was a huge factor to leave.

It's very intuitive and you also have info boxes to understand how to do things. You also have a dedicated team that is willing to help you.

But the best part is the interface for your client. At the moment, it's the best you can get with this kind of tool. It has everything the client need to feel comfortable with the ticket purchase: great design, several payment options, safe environment.

Also the bookingkit team can customize according to your needs.

Integrations with OTAs are easy as 1 click.

The back end seems a little old fashion, but because it is intuitive and works well, you don't care.

The integrations with OTA are easy but there could be more options.

I just stopped using BookingKit because it was a little expensive and also because one of the employees was rude when I complaint about bug on their side that they took more than 1 week to solve and after insisting a lot.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Rezdy

Warum bookingkit gewählt wurde

Bokun needed a lot of improvement.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Bókun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bookingkit

It had a much better interface for our site visitors and also they were more friendly.
Brian

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

The worst experience ever had with a CRM company and i have used the majority of platforms

Abysmal the worst experience with any booking software company i have ever had

The system is not great for many of our chosen use cases though we were assured in their sales pitch that it would be, turned out to all be untrue and very shortly after signing the contract, everything was said to be "in development"

The sales pitch was great, shortly after signing the contract we realised there were many false promises and the system could not handle our workload or function in the way we were told it would. The company does not abide by their own contract agreement and they refuse to close the account even though their system was never used by us as they could not deliver on their assurances and the request for closing was made within their contractual allowance.

Die besten Alternativen zu bookingkit

Marco

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

Theater with bookingkit

Overall my experience ( i own 2 accounts) is really ok. The service and communication works quick and as well they find mostly a solution for problems. The service and quick response is more important for me then evera options.

I like the easy to use software. Very easy to integrate to other platforms and mostly the function is 100% perfect. For customers also for me and my business.

For a theater there are more events to integrate, then for a sport event. We have many different events. At the moment its not possible to integrate a place management that customer can chose their seats... Sometime its not easy to find the right event in the lists to integrate in. the websites because of much scrolling - and its not really easy to delete a event, just overwrite... Also to add a booking service charge to the customers at the checkout would be help us to make the price more transparent to the customers and our clients and arts...

Michele
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

Is good

The many possibilities of setting, the support.

The voucher that the client receive is not good for the Italian style

Hagen
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

Best booking software we know

Coordinating our cooking classes in our several stores has always been an enormous administration effort for us. For example the decentral payoff of all the cash payments. Bookingkit conducts this all in one software. Now, the payment comfortably takes place via our website. In that way, we now have less expenses with our payoffs. The coordinators and myself are very pleased with bookingkit.

Peter
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice Booking System.

Its a nice software that will help you to sell tickets as a small activity operator and save work.

The software has a good looking and clear customers friendly front. As well the back office is easy to operate for staff members.

It's great for selling tickets for events and courses but not so flexible for rentals and private tour options.

Stwfano
  • Branche: Animation

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

Very good service

Very good booking system, really smart and easy to use with the telephone

Sometimes has some problems to connect and goes on stand by

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.9.2016

Highly effective tool and great customer success team

We do regularly events in our muesli shops, where we sell individually designed organic mueslis and porridge and let our customers try new products. Before we used the tool Bookingkit, we had a lot of organizational effort: people called to ask if there are still vacancies, we had to send confirmation mails, manage our calendar of events, control the payments and so on and so on. With Bookingkit everything runs smoothly and saves us plenty of time we can effectively use for actually preparing and realizing our tasting events.

- saves us lots of time
- relatively easy to handle after getting the introduction from the very helpful custmer service team
- a lot of helpful features like voucher integration
- almost real-time payment

- quite complex: when we started we did not oversee all funtions and were a bit lost. but their customer service is super-helpful!

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

Not an easy or client friendly booking system

The customer support tried very hard to fix all bugs, problems and incompatibilities with MAC and general issues but in the end the negative outweighed the positive and issues were simply never solved.

For an expensive system that does not allow you to personalise your pdf invoices easily, vouchers were not very nice and the look of the booking kit system that is sold to you in the beginning is simply not client friendly (too many bugs). If you want it to look decent you need to pay for someone to do an API integration if you dont have in-house programmers.

Zoubir
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

Politique aggressive d'augmentation des prix et de retention quasi forcée de ses clients

Le contact avec une ancienne employée de la société qui n'en fait malheureusement plus partie.La qualité/prix dans le passé. Mais ce n'est plus d'actualité.

Le service client n'est plus orienté client mais semble chercher à maximiser ses revenus par des politiques d'augmentation de prix déraisonnables et par un service beaucoup moins personnalisé et beaucoup plus automatisé dans le cadre d'une politique rigide et contraignante pour le client.

Frank
  • Branche: Sport
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

BE CAREFUL with trial accounts, they charge you!

I opened a trial account with bookingkit. While testing I found out that many functionalities are not activated within the trial account, so I clicked on activating the more advanced functionalites, e.g. resource management, which I needed to test as well. Some days after entering some test bookings, I received an invoice for bookings I made via bookingkit. I was surprised and contacted bookingkit to let them know that I only have a test account and they should please cancel the invoice.
What I had to learn then was a joke to me: by activating the resource management functionalities, they reverted my trial account into a payable acount! Without any clear hint or pop-up, they just do it.
I contacted bookingkit, but they are just not willing to cancel the invoice .... I am now in a very frustrating email conversation with them to try to get rid of this annoying invoice. Instead of behaving customer friendly and understanding that trial accounts chould not be charged, they sending me invoice reminders and refuse to cancel the invoice.
Usually if something like this happens already during the trial phase, one can imagine what happens if you are a real customer ...
So my recommendation is: fingers away from bookingkit trial accounts!
As this case is ongoing actualy: I will post another comment once I found out if bookingkit continues to enforce payment of the unjustified invoice, or if they understand that charging for trial accounts is a no-go.

Looked promising in the beginning, until I had to learn that they are charging for trial accounts

Bad customer service, lack of functionalities re resource management

Doreen

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

Our experience with bookingkit

In collaboration with our partner bookingkit, we can offer an efficient software to our cooking schools. With bookingkit and its easy-to-handle administration, we can save a lot of time for our clients. That way, they can focus on their core business cooking.

Offers all functions we need. Very helpful insights in marketing & sales and finding new customers by reaching out to relevant platforms

Sometimes we could not find important functions as they were "hidden". Bookingkit could give us more regularly updates when they change or improve something in their software.

brieuc

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

Great software, some improvements for easy use

cool

Easy to use and set up, mind relieving regarding the booking and follow up of those. Great functionnalities

The help page is not available have to contact the support very often
Few uneasy things on the use of the interface (calendar comes back to today all the time), booking details hard to read regarding number of pax
Unable yet to set a minimum number of person for an event to take place (if one person on the event I have to cancel myself)

Linda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bookingkit Review

yeah :)

all stuff is really friendly and wants to help

I like most the flexibility. However sometime it would be cool if feature requests would be decided quicker

Some feature request take really long to be decided and implemented

Elena
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Idea!

We receive custumers from Bookingkit. They are happy: it's a garantee for them.

It's very easy to use. You can work without surprises.
The customer is not worried to use it and they are sure about the product.
You can have your personal instrument to work, without any problem

We have no problem with this software.
I would like to receive mail in Italian.

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

Review super

I am very happy they work hard to help us!

Easy use the improvements personal service thy all ways grow

Non cons until yet i am ver happy with them .. may be a little expensive

Arnd
  • Branche: Eventservice

Koelletour

Informations about new bookings.
To see how many people booked my events

The tutorials inside are not confirm with the product

Julian

Review about bookingkit

bookingkit is easy to use and have the most Functions for the money

bookingkit has no function to block dates with no costs

Polina
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Positive experience

Price is reasonable. Statistics are good. Easy interface.

Hard to reach tech assistance, long attendance for the reply

Kevin
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 11.6.2019

Great support!

I save a lot of time and money, my customers enjoy a great comfort.

It's a powerful tool and the support is unbelievable good!

A multiple selection when processing appointments of one day could be helpful. But this is very specific and would be only a good addon.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

easy and efficent program and staff

Really nice how it's involved in my website. Really easy and in accordance with my website style. Also, communication with other tourist OTA is important for me to manage only one agenda.
The Staff, CSRs were really kind to me! Thanks, guys!

I think it misses a title when I manage my products, but they give the possibility to tell them.
Even if they don't change the view, I like the possibility to communicate the problem on the software in a clear way. Maybe they will adjust it in the future

Antonella

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

Good software to sell our cooking lessons

Not being connected to a CRM

Easiness to use, very good customer care

It is a little costly as "cost per resevation" if the value of the lesson you are selling is moderate

Vladislav

2) a lot of statistical data
3) a big range of different functions
4) good support
5) user-friendly dashboard

the price is unreasonably high, monthly payment + booking fee + online payment fee.....seriously, why.
For another website I am using bookun which has a lot of functions and features as well, and they charge 0.02 cents per client that's it. I will use bookingkit for some month more because i like the software (dashboard), but i am pretty sure i will switch for bookun or other chipper platforms.

laurent
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bookingkit Review

easy to use, matching everything about customers demands

still need some improve about inplementing all kind of websites
some browsers are not compatible with the reserve button

41 Bewertungen