Atera Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Atera

Die All-in-One-Plattform von Atera ermöglicht IT-Fachleuten den Zugriff, die Einsicht und die Kontrolle über ihre Netzwerke und Geräte von jedem Ort aus, sodass sie effizienter und schneller arbeiten können. Mit Atera können Sie...

4,7
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Atera durchsuchen

346 von 346 Bewertungen
Marco

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

Tolles Werkzeug zu Kunden schnell und kompetent zu helfen

Das Atera Dashboard ist intuitiv zu bedienen, leicht verständlich und bietet viele Features.

Ich habe tatsächlich noch keine Nachteile erkannt

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Atera is the perfect IT Swiss Army Knife I need, and I use it EVERY. DAY.

Indispensable. I have recommended Atera to colleagues several times. For servers in particular, I used to log in with Microsoft Remote Desktop. Having Splashtop installed lets me use one solution for servers or laptops. Before Atera, I was using Teams to assist users with endpoint issues. The data consumption on a call like that is atrocious. with Atera, it's much more efficient.

Number one. You pay for a SEAT for the admin, not for how many devices you manage. That is MAJOR. Next, the tools are very intuitive, the interface clean. I am Mac based, but manage over 50 Windows devices and servers from my MacBook Pro. Setup and enrollment of devices is simple and straightforward. Nearly everything I need is at my fingertips once the device reports in.

I still need to make some adjustments to my thresholds for alerts. Way too many of them popping up for memory usage and storage use over 85%. But those alerts are there for a reason. My problem is older devices with very limited memory and storage that need to be mothballed. I have also not had time to get audio configured properly so I can converse with and end user while assisting through Splashtop. Need to look up training articles on that.

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review of our platform.

It is great to hear that you are using the solution every day, and like our pricing model (as much as we do!), as well as the fact that the platform itself is very intuitive and user friendly.

I understand that getting too many alerts can be frustrating, and if you need help setting these up, I invite you to check out our KB article: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/217632337-Create-or-Edit-an-Alert-Threshold-Profile If there are any other issues that you need help with, please reach out to our 24/7 support who are more than happy to help.

Overall, calling Atera "indispensable," is very much appreciated. May you continue to find the platform as efficient for your business needs moving forward!

Brian

Impressive features.

Very well made product. Has a ton of features. Has allowed our MSP to grow and add more value to customers.

I like how it is a full feature MSP tool in one software. We can add more value to our customers and provide better service due to atera

It is on the pricey side especially as we add technicians. The mobile app is glitchy. Tickets don't always display properly.

N-central

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Logmein was more expensive with less features. Logmein continued to raise the price significantly every year while stripping features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Didn't have as many features and charged per node not user

Hi Brian,

Thanks for leaving a review for Atera's all-in-one platform! Happy to hear you like the long list of features we offer, and that using Atera has allowed your MSP to grow.

Regarding any glitches or display issues, please reach out to our Support team about this.

As for our pricing, we have a very unique model to price by technician instead of end-point, which ends up being very cost-effective for our customers.

Beantwortet am 21.12.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Atera

Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great all-in-one integrated MSP/RMM service

I work with Atera for 12 years now and it is part of my company structure. So my experience is positive. It's usable for me. I don't use all components yet, we are just a small ICT company.

flawless integration of RMM/managment/ticketing and other features. But a great pro is the license model: pay per agent instead of pay per device

I miss the Apple Mac agent in the professional version, that should be a standard feature for all subscriptions Dutch language for ticket system. seperate dashboard for central monitoring screen at the helpdesk office.

N-central

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

complete/all-in-one, enthousiast team with quick release of new features. Personal contact with dutch team

Hi Tim,

Thanks for leaving this great review.

It is important to hear both what you like about Atera ("flawless integration," the pricing model, all-in-one solution) and where we can improve (Mac agent in the pro subscription, Dutch language available on the platform).

We appreciate your valuable insight, and hope that you continue to find Atera is efficient and helps you work the most effectively!

Jenny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

Streamlining Remote Work with Atera

Atera allows us to create detailed remote work plans that include task dependencies, deadlines, and milestones. We can also assign tasks to specific team members and set priorities to ensure that our work stay on track.

While Atera offers a good degree of services, the software's customization options are not as extensive as we expected.

Brandon

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Great MSP Product

I was doing 14 hour shifts dealing with maintenance and patch management as I couldn't find a tool that functioned for me like I needed it to. With Atera I still put in a few hours here and there, but the automation process went from a 24 hour job, to looking at a report for an hour and making sure everything worked as it should have. If it didn't I recall the automation script and run it again without my need to sit and watch it roll.

That is just one major piece of my overall experience. I do know there are plenty of tools out there that do similar, if not the same type of thing, but I was already using specific tools, and products, and Atera has an integration with those tools, so my comfort level was much greater as I already knew how to use most of the offerings. All in all, Atera has been the best product for my company!

The software is very easy to use, and can replace multiple tools with one location. Very simple to setup, and can automate 90% of tasks.

If we had a tier for billing/managing that was included in a Tech license that would be great. If I could get my CFO access we would most likely switch to Atera for all our time tracking and billing as well, but justifying the cost for a non-tech person to see anything is a hard pill to swallow.

SolarWinds Service Desk, NinjaOne, Autotask PSA und Zendesk Suite

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

I needed something with more options, and functionality.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Mainly pricing, but I continue to stay with Atera as they all seem invested in the community, and making a better product.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the very kind and detailed review, Brandon!
You are one of treasured customers, who we can resonate with our automation mindset and smart IT, and drive us to innovate further, and we are thrilled to hear you tell us about the real life time savings that you were able to accomplish.
In regards to our pricing tiers, we try to hit the sweet spot beetween offering the best bang for your buck feature-wise, while also following our financial plans, but we are always listening to feedback for potential improvements.

Beantwortet am 2.4.2022
Jake

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Fantastic!

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

NinjaOne

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Comodo One was a "free forever" until it wasn't. The product was not worth spending money on because of the horrible interface and lack of improvements and features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Cost was much lower, the fact you can add as many machines as you want and it doesn't drive the cost up. The fact it's a per technician license instead of per machine, you know the cost up front and it only increases if you add additional things such as backups/work from home etc.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Beantwortet am 17.2.2021
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

Very positive. Customers find making tickets with Atera a lot easier than with previous software. We in IT find it very convenient to have everything in one location.

Had every feature we needed and even some we didn't know we needed until we started looking around at what Atera offered. Also like that new features keep being added.

The website can sometimes be slow to respond and require multiple refreshes. Doesn't matter which browser is used or if it's on or off work locations. Also do not like the recent addition of AI. AI is not well understood and has a tendency to go off the rails, so shoehorning it into software that is supposed to be reliable doesn't seem like a good idea.

Mike
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Amazing product that is growing and evolving

The product is an amazing value and allows a single or multiple users to act as a larger team. Support is there if you need them.

The support team and access is amazing, they always have what you need.

The shared libraries for scripts and SNMP templates are a huge time saver. (make sure to vet the scripts yourself)

The AI features are more than a gimmick and can be a huge time saver if used properly.

The developers are listening and adding requested features.

The inability to add a user to multiple devices is a real headache for me.

The time tracking interface is a bit lacking compared to other larger vendors.

NinjaOne und ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Great value for the money. Great support staff.
Aaron
Aaron

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Great Product!

I like the price and the features that come with it. Especially the integration with Webroot!

It is so easy to use that I have a hard time finding the cons. There are some features that I don't use at all, such as the knowledgebase.

Konrad

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Atera & My Bussiness

It suites my bussiness to the tee and saves me time when it come to supporting my clients machines.

All my machines ready for remote support.

Some machines and the agent gives issues.

Rich

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Highly recommend Atera

Customers are happy that I can quickly and easily remotely connect to their computers and resolve issues. Generating reports for customers is very valuable as it shows what my customers are getting for the price they pay for my services. Having customers simply send an email for support tickets has greatly reduced call volume and made things less stressful.

Atera is very much interested in what their customers think and request for suggestions or improvements. Atera is affordable because they charge per technician instead of per end point. The Atera interface is fast and not bogged down with so many features that it makes it confusing and time consuming. I really like that the main features of support tickets, Alerts, and Reports are easy to get to and analyze. The support ticket system is quick and easy to use as a technician and it's great that customers just have to send a simple email to create a support ticket. Atera Reports are great to create and send to customers to show what is happening behind the scenes. Remote connection to customers' computers is another feature that works very well. Connecting remotely to my customers' computers is quick and easy. No messing around with codes or having customers download and install extra special software.

Not much to dislike about Atera. I would like to see the Alerts to be improved upon by making them not alert me every time a computer has a small spike in CPU and/or memory usage as well as temperatures. I would also like to see the Atera website more compatible with the new Microsoft Edge browser that is being released in January of 2020. Currently the support tickets' information details appear as narrow paragraphs. Currently there is no mobile app to get notifications of new support tickets and to access and edit current support tickets.

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

For a one man company it is great.

I can do most everything I need with this software and an email account.

The "free" remote access can be a challenge. AnyDesk sometime just doesn't work or acts weird. Splashtop wants to install printers all the time. Neither is terrible and between the two I can get the job done.

NinjaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Logmein was just too expensive because of their business model. Ninja One looked good but I really didn't have the time to try it out properly and it didn't look that much better to justify making the time.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. Its great that you can do everything you need all in one place!

Regarding the issues you have experienced with the remote access tools, please reach out to support to make sure everything is functioning properly.

We hope you continue to enjoy Atera, and know that you can expand your business with our platform.

Beantwortet am 12.1.2023
Avi

Atera RMM

Overall, my experience with Atera is over 3 years, and I would say, I can't accomplish some stuff without Atera. Atera as RMM makes very easy and convenient solution for MSP

I like reliability and access to management console everywhere

When install the helpdesk client , even after registration, after a day its kicks out a a session and asks for user to register again

ConnectWise ScreenConnect und Kaseya VSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Price play a lot , and capability for a software

Hi Avi,

Thanks for the review. Great to hear that you find Atera reliable and accessible from anywhere.

If you are having issues with the helpdesk or customer portal, please reach out to support so that we can fix this for you ASAP.

Hope Atera continues to be as essential for you as it is now.

Beantwortet am 22.12.2022
Robert
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Makes my life easy!

Extremely positive. Their support is excellent and they are very willing to listen to feedback.

For us it is all about problem alerting and remote management both of which work extremely well for us. I also use (lightly) the patching tools.

I still find the patching and scripting tools to be a bit of a bother. My biggest complaint is the patching tool that does scheduling does not seem to pick up machines "after the fact" if they are not online when the schedule fires. The tool itself works well, it is the scheduler that seems to have issues.

Andre

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time.

Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

Carmi

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Atera helps us help our clients

We are happy overall with Atera. it really suits our purposes

We utilize the remote support and file sharing to connect to our clients and help the mon a daily basis

We could use some better reporting. The only option for cleaning out computers is either 30 days or a year

Zoho Social

cost

Zuvor genutzte Software

SolarWinds Service Desk

Hi Carmi,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera.

Great to hear that Atera is helping you serve your clients, by using remote support and file sharing.

If you are interested in more reports, you can find advanced reporting on our 2 higher subscriptions. For more info, please reach out to [email protected].

Beantwortet am 22.12.2022
Kaine

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

My experience with Atera has been pretty positive. Atera has become essential in our workplace.

What I like about Atera is it's user friendly GUI, simplicity and overall performance.
Atera has plenty of features, especially at it's price point. Unlike other RMM's, Atera offers a base price, with an unlimited amount of devices. This is a huge pro, as it allows us to test certain things on specific devices before rolling everything out, without being charged a "per device" fee. It's also nice to have in general, as with the remote support integrations, it can be utilized to remotely access (via integrated Splashtop for FREE) specific machines as well, while still avoiding that "per device" fee.
The integrated ticking system is quite convenient as well. It saves from having to purchase third party software to handle similar tasks (which are required by most RMM's nowadays.)
Overall, my business currently relies on Atera for a multitude of tasks, which it performs very well at.

The only real con I have for Atera, is that it currently does not support the ability for a customer login account. This is kind of a downer for us, as some of our customers like to login to view their site/network (of course with limited access). To be able to do this currently requires the use of multiple technician licenses, which can get Very costly if multiple techs at multiple clients want to have access. That aside, the only other downside is that there's currently no integration with Bitdefender nor Cloudberry.

Heston

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

CodeRight Corp First Review after 2+ years with a single Support User license

The business model of Cost per Support Agent compared to Cost per End-Point is SO much better than any other competing product on the market.. especially for a small MSP like CodeRight just starting out less then 3 years ago with only 1 medium size client.

The Atera agents ability to install many different remote access 3rd party software tools is so valuable. The support for MacOS and Linux is also critical. The easy of use to setup a new client and just get going is fantastic.. very low friction. very efficient.. easy to learn... and the online Docs are very good.

I wish the web interface had a much more extensive and flexible SEARCH feature.. i need the ability to search through ALL meta data to find things faster when you have lots of clients

Frank

If you want a good RMM

Great Product, only ever had to use support 2 times (in the early days), very reliable

ATERA is quick and easy to deploy and has been reliable from day 1 (about 3-4 years)

Some options are in a place where I would suggest is not logical, but once you navigate around it, it's ok

Hi Frank,

So happy you find Atera a "good RMM," that is easy and reliable.

And while I am happy you have found solutions to your cons, I hope that we continue to improve to make your experience even better!

Thanks for being a valued member of the Atera community!

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

Atera Review aftera few months of Use

Things have been great. I am a one man shop and even though I have been with Atera a few months now, I still consider myself an onboarding customer. I am no longer taking on new clients as my workload is full, but I do feel that once I am completely switched over, not only will I be more organized, but I will also be saving a lot of money that can be reinvested.

The obvious benefit is the pricing model for Atera. I can now add devices and then worry about the billing later as it is not by device. I also like the rate of updates, and the quick access to a live chat support during the day. All of the features I would need daily are there, task manager, service manager, event logs, etc....as well as some nice extras I haven't yet to configure but will soon, like the Help desk agent that provides endpoint chat to your customers with automatic ticket creation.

Some things are a little clunky and not as intuitive as they should be, or not yet a 'polished' module and needs some work. Some examples: the event logs are now full of atera service entries that drown out most useful items, they said there is a way to filter it out, but I have't found a way to stop just Atera entries.
Looking for software installed using the reports doesn't allow you generate all software on an endpoint, just where a specific piece of software is installed. Most MSPs (afaik) would prefer to see all software installed, as well as having the ability to look for software, so that they can locate bad things installed.
File transfer speed through Splashtop is very slow, but I have other remote tools that don't make this an issue for me. There is very little asset tracking for hardware or software installed as well. You also cannot view software installed on an offline device.

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

Great product for the price

I do love the simplicity of Atera. The support has been great anytime I needed them. I use it all day long and it has become a very important aspect of my work that would be difficult to do without. The price is very accommodating.

I use this everyday. I went with Atera because the price and they use Splashtop. I have been using splashtop for a year prior. The setup was easy. I can connect with my iPad which is a plus for me. They are always introducing features and since they switch to the new azure fabric, I have had no issues.

I really wish they had a task list with each client. So when onsite I can add or complete those task. I use another software right now that does that. They had lots of issues prior to the move the Azure fabric but looks like that move has help the stability of the product. The ticket and billing system does not flow for me. Maybe one day it will.

NinjaOne und SYNCHRO

Price and simplicity
Peter

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Atera is a great option for RMM

Atera is the best cost benefit solution for MSP's RMM needs.

Price Model per Technician
Well Designed Interface
Well Designed Tool System
Responsive Atera Support

Would be great if they offered reasonable prices consulting services to understand and implement IT Automation / Patching / Scripts, etc.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the review, Peter.
While we currently do not have a dedicated consulting team, we do have a support department that can answer to your questions and give you advice, all for free!

Beantwortet am 2.4.2022
Cengiz

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Atera offers high quality remmote support

Atera offers an advance infrastructure for our remote support requirements.

Based on my experience with Atera so far, it is one of the best remote support platform in the market and meets all our needs.

That could be great if the session time of the free trial was longer and in pricing aspect Atera could have more flexible options.

Antwort von Atera

So happy to hear that you feel Atera is one of the best remote support platforms in the market! It is so important for us to hear from our satisfied customers to understand how we are making a difference in your IT life.
I understand your point about the free trial, however many of our competitors do not even offer trials. And our pricing is some of the lowest in the market! If you have specific inquiries about pricing, please reach out to [email protected].
Atera aims to make your life easier, and I am happy to hear that we are doing just that for you!

Beantwortet am 6.10.2022
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

A comprehensive and striking Remote Monitoring and Management Tool.

It is simple to use Atera as it have a clean and intuitive design.Atera provides remote IT support to our customers.It enhance fast access and control of our remote network and devices.It enhance real-time monitoring of network, devices and clients.

It's well-designed to achieves our organization objectives.I haven't encountered any inefficiencies with Atera.

Hey James,

Thank you for sharing your outstanding experience with Atera! We're thrilled that our platform's clean and intuitive design has made it simple for you to use.

It's fantastic that Atera aligns so well with your organization's objectives and that you haven't encountered any inefficiencies with our platform. Your satisfaction and seamless experience are what we strive for!

Should you ever have any new insights or suggestions for further enhancements, please feel free to reach out. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the ongoing improvements to Atera.

Thank you for choosing Atera and for your fantastic review!

Beantwortet am 22.11.2023