Atera Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Atera

Die All-in-One-Plattform von Atera ermöglicht IT-Fachleuten den Zugriff, die Einsicht und die Kontrolle über ihre Netzwerke und Geräte von jedem Ort aus, sodass sie effizienter und schneller arbeiten können. Mit Atera können Sie...

4,7
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Atera durchsuchen

367 von 367 Bewertungen
Marco

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

Tolles Werkzeug zu Kunden schnell und kompetent zu helfen

Das Atera Dashboard ist intuitiv zu bedienen, leicht verständlich und bietet viele Features.

Ich habe tatsächlich noch keine Nachteile erkannt

Ruth
Ruth
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

Atera Is a Helpful and Amazing Tool for Remote Monitoring and Management

Atera gives incredible results to us. I am impressed.

Since day one, the interface of Atera has been intuitive.
I am also impressed by the accuracy and ease of use of the features and interface of Atera.

Atera gives us accuracy and reliability whenever we use it.
I have zero cons regarding it.

Alec
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Amazing RMM and PSA All-In-One!

We were bringing in our help desk internally and not using a MSP. Atera allowed for this to occur with ease! We are now able to manage our endpoints and tickets from our own dashboard. Having multiple different methods for employees to access help, like a KB or even direct chatting, is a huge advantage for us and helped make the transition easier.

I love the integration of AI within the ticketing and scripting sides. It make everything easier to do and helps you out whenever you forget that one command to make progress. It makes implementation of maintenence scripts easy and makes you want to get in and start taking care of issues! Customer support is easily accessible as well and can help you out with whatever is needed

There are a lot of menus to navigate. This can make it slower to get around until you are fully familair with the platform. Give it time though, it is well worth it!

NinjaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Ninja is a great RMM and ticketing system but Atera is worlds different. It is so feature rich the learning curve is well worth it.

Die besten Alternativen zu Atera

Sara
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2024

This review won't be positive

I tried Atera via trial. First of all you have install agent on your primary domain controller, you cannot use another domain client.
Scan works only for machines on the same subnet of PDC. Even if you add another network to scan.
So i uninstalled the program: the uninstallation does not remove the scheduled task (and the folder). You also have to remove manually namp e pcap.
Agent uninstallation does not uninstall the remote access feature. You have to remove it manually.

you have install agent on your primary domain controller, you cannot use another domain client (if you do so, the scanned devices will remain grey).

Brian

Impressive features.

Very well made product. Has a ton of features. Has allowed our MSP to grow and add more value to customers.

I like how it is a full feature MSP tool in one software. We can add more value to our customers and provide better service due to atera

It is on the pricey side especially as we add technicians. The mobile app is glitchy. Tickets don't always display properly.

N-central

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Logmein was more expensive with less features. Logmein continued to raise the price significantly every year while stripping features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Didn't have as many features and charged per node not user

Hi Brian,

Thanks for leaving a review for Atera's all-in-one platform! Happy to hear you like the long list of features we offer, and that using Atera has allowed your MSP to grow.

Regarding any glitches or display issues, please reach out to our Support team about this.

As for our pricing, we have a very unique model to price by technician instead of end-point, which ends up being very cost-effective for our customers.

Beantwortet am 21.12.2022
Brandon

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Great MSP Product

I was doing 14 hour shifts dealing with maintenance and patch management as I couldn't find a tool that functioned for me like I needed it to. With Atera I still put in a few hours here and there, but the automation process went from a 24 hour job, to looking at a report for an hour and making sure everything worked as it should have. If it didn't I recall the automation script and run it again without my need to sit and watch it roll.

That is just one major piece of my overall experience. I do know there are plenty of tools out there that do similar, if not the same type of thing, but I was already using specific tools, and products, and Atera has an integration with those tools, so my comfort level was much greater as I already knew how to use most of the offerings. All in all, Atera has been the best product for my company!

The software is very easy to use, and can replace multiple tools with one location. Very simple to setup, and can automate 90% of tasks.

If we had a tier for billing/managing that was included in a Tech license that would be great. If I could get my CFO access we would most likely switch to Atera for all our time tracking and billing as well, but justifying the cost for a non-tech person to see anything is a hard pill to swallow.

SolarWinds Service Desk, NinjaOne, Autotask PSA und Zendesk Suite

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

I needed something with more options, and functionality.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Mainly pricing, but I continue to stay with Atera as they all seem invested in the community, and making a better product.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the very kind and detailed review, Brandon!
You are one of treasured customers, who we can resonate with our automation mindset and smart IT, and drive us to innovate further, and we are thrilled to hear you tell us about the real life time savings that you were able to accomplish.
In regards to our pricing tiers, we try to hit the sweet spot beetween offering the best bang for your buck feature-wise, while also following our financial plans, but we are always listening to feedback for potential improvements.

Beantwortet am 2.4.2022
Jake

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Fantastic!

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

NinjaOne

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Comodo One was a "free forever" until it wasn't. The product was not worth spending money on because of the horrible interface and lack of improvements and features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Cost was much lower, the fact you can add as many machines as you want and it doesn't drive the cost up. The fact it's a per technician license instead of per machine, you know the cost up front and it only increases if you add additional things such as backups/work from home etc.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Beantwortet am 17.2.2021
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Great startup PSA and RMM for MSPs

Great, very high uptime and excellent performance

It has all the features and most the integrations most the competitors have at a slightly lower price. The software evolves faster than competitors so if the feature you need isn’t there it probably will be soon.

Had to purchase the Splashtop unattended access option for $200 per year

Kaseya VSA

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Slow performance across the board and the interface is not intuitive in Automate.

ConnectWise ScreenConnect und ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Lower initial cost and total cost of ownership
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

Very positive. Customers find making tickets with Atera a lot easier than with previous software. We in IT find it very convenient to have everything in one location.

Had every feature we needed and even some we didn't know we needed until we started looking around at what Atera offered. Also like that new features keep being added.

The website can sometimes be slow to respond and require multiple refreshes. Doesn't matter which browser is used or if it's on or off work locations. Also do not like the recent addition of AI. AI is not well understood and has a tendency to go off the rails, so shoehorning it into software that is supposed to be reliable doesn't seem like a good idea.

Mike
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Amazing product that is growing and evolving

The product is an amazing value and allows a single or multiple users to act as a larger team. Support is there if you need them.

The support team and access is amazing, they always have what you need.

The shared libraries for scripts and SNMP templates are a huge time saver. (make sure to vet the scripts yourself)

The AI features are more than a gimmick and can be a huge time saver if used properly.

The developers are listening and adding requested features.

The inability to add a user to multiple devices is a real headache for me.

The time tracking interface is a bit lacking compared to other larger vendors.

NinjaOne und ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Great value for the money. Great support staff.
Aaron
Aaron

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Great Product!

I like the price and the features that come with it. Especially the integration with Webroot!

It is so easy to use that I have a hard time finding the cons. There are some features that I don't use at all, such as the knowledgebase.

Rich

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Highly recommend Atera

Customers are happy that I can quickly and easily remotely connect to their computers and resolve issues. Generating reports for customers is very valuable as it shows what my customers are getting for the price they pay for my services. Having customers simply send an email for support tickets has greatly reduced call volume and made things less stressful.

Atera is very much interested in what their customers think and request for suggestions or improvements. Atera is affordable because they charge per technician instead of per end point. The Atera interface is fast and not bogged down with so many features that it makes it confusing and time consuming. I really like that the main features of support tickets, Alerts, and Reports are easy to get to and analyze. The support ticket system is quick and easy to use as a technician and it's great that customers just have to send a simple email to create a support ticket. Atera Reports are great to create and send to customers to show what is happening behind the scenes. Remote connection to customers' computers is another feature that works very well. Connecting remotely to my customers' computers is quick and easy. No messing around with codes or having customers download and install extra special software.

Not much to dislike about Atera. I would like to see the Alerts to be improved upon by making them not alert me every time a computer has a small spike in CPU and/or memory usage as well as temperatures. I would also like to see the Atera website more compatible with the new Microsoft Edge browser that is being released in January of 2020. Currently the support tickets' information details appear as narrow paragraphs. Currently there is no mobile app to get notifications of new support tickets and to access and edit current support tickets.

Aziz
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Atera Review

Atera allows us to have a Help Desk system, remote login capabilities, and inventory management all in one.

The amount of features for the price is hard to compete with.

The user interface isn't as simple and elegant as other more expensive alternatives. Searching for devices based on serial number still hasn't been implemented.

Avi

Atera RMM

Overall, my experience with Atera is over 3 years, and I would say, I can't accomplish some stuff without Atera. Atera as RMM makes very easy and convenient solution for MSP

I like reliability and access to management console everywhere

When install the helpdesk client , even after registration, after a day its kicks out a a session and asks for user to register again

ConnectWise ScreenConnect und Kaseya VSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Price play a lot , and capability for a software

Hi Avi,

Thanks for the review. Great to hear that you find Atera reliable and accessible from anywhere.

If you are having issues with the helpdesk or customer portal, please reach out to support so that we can fix this for you ASAP.

Hope Atera continues to be as essential for you as it is now.

Howard

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Great product with improvements rolled out monthly

Deployment through Group Policy is VERY easy as the installer is a very small MSI.

Management for non-windows based machines is till not great. Mac OS deployment is very clunky and manual. Linux agent does not yet exist, but is apparently coming. Manually adding SNMP objects is still very clunky. The device layout screen is not customizable and looks like a wall of text. Atera has said these changes are coming, and their follow through this year on promised features vs deployed features is pretty good. So I'm optimistic this will be in place soon.

N-sight, NinjaOne und Pulseway

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

The per-user price point was good, and makes this a much better value than a Pulseway that charges per device. The free month gives you a good opportunity to evaluate it and shows that this product is a good value.
Paolo

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Great value for money

Just one word: great. I arrive in the morning, I go in the global devices seen and I immediately have the day organized. Just seconds. Alarms are in real time nd highly configurable. Thank you.

Simple, I love the way I can have everything at a look; RMM with small customers is critical for us. The way we can check, manage remotely machines (desktop but also scripts and commands) is all we really need. Integration is good also. And, the live chat is something great.

We had Solarwinds RMM for many time. Yes, the product is more comprehensive and granular, but it's really too much for us and the cost is.... well, not sustainable.

At a first glance the seen is more similar to a videogame than to a professional product, but it's functional enough. It's the worst aspect of this wonderful software, but also the only one not completely convincing. I think that a more functional seen option should have offered to customers.

Kaseya VSA

Too expensive.

N-sight

More user friendly
Sean
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Atera, Dump the other options Pay per technician ONLY instead of paying for having too many...

It made it possible to support my company during covid, without it there would have been chaos as so many of our users were using their laptops at their desks from their hire date some of them didn't even realize they were using laptops with docking stations and monitors. Atera allowed us to assist without hinderance.

Our MSSP at the time had encouraged us to try to buy ConnectWise from them the bill was going to be 160k, this is because we have many stable systems and our users change very little across the network so we had 3 techs and 500 computers. Atera charges by the tech and gives you unlimited devices meaning our 160k bill which we Absolutely needed to have was converted to about 8k by changing from Connect-Wise to Atera.

It forced me to learn to script because I now have the ability to deploy a script remotely on all devices, This is because Atera can reach any device connected to the internet, even when our users are not on our local network. I can still send command prompts or PowerShell commands individually but to really be able to maximize the function I had to learn to put a script into Atera with an MSI upload (since our devices are not always in the local network i am no longer forced to wait till they connect to push out a GP update) to run an install across all 600 of our devices at once. I guess you could say it was a blessing in disguise though.

Hi Sean,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for Atera.

We are happy that you like our pay-per-tech pricing model, which allows you to scale and have unlimited end-points.

It is also great that you have learned to script, although this was probably some work in the beginning: a real "blessing in disguise," as you said.

matthew

A great value on an RMM Swiss Army Knife

I was happy to see the faster alerts happening. Feature improvements keep coming on a regular basis. I have a pretty basic need with the software, so there are plenty of features I don't use. However the price keeps increasing for me because of these new features... most of which I don't use. Eventually the price increases may drive me to look for alternatives with "just what I need".

I like the alerting and having the alerts trigger scripts. That gets to be really useful for mundane things like disks getting full and memory getting full. The community shared scripts are great to copy and improve on. There's a real wide selection there and it's very useful stuff.

Granting customers remote access to their workstations is kind of "buried", I wish that had its own page for the controls and they were all close to each other.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review of Atera!

So glad to hear you like the alerting and self-healing available in threshold profiles. Additionally, its great that you are taking advantage of the shared script library.

Regarding your remote access feedback, please add this to our features board - it is a great suggestion.

We understand what you are saying about the price increase. If you have more concerns, please reach out to [email protected] so we can go over everything.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Perfect Fit for Many Scenarios

The learning curve for Atera makes it great for entry level IT personnel or non-IT users who need to support applications rather than PC issues. It is a perfect fit for application managers who need an easy to use, affordable tool to support a large or small flock of systems and associated applications and users. Tech Support is very good. Reporting is handy and functional. Integrated remote control is seamless one it is setup. Scripting is very useable.

The licensing model for Atera sets it apart from most other similar RMM tools. Each licensed technician can manage unlimited client systems. This alleviates the overhead of tracking your head count and makes Atera possibly the most cost effective RMM product on the market today. Tech Support from Atera is also outstanding providing timely live chat interaction. They have provided more than sufficient answers to what I perceived as complicated propositions. The Atera Support Technicians are polite and appear to have a fairly decent mastery of the product.

Patch management is a little clunky and the Atera agent does not always restart on its own when the PC is restarted. There is a fix for this, but that fix should not be necessary for this type of product. Its a fairly manageable inconvenience. Client system naming can get off track, but is also not hard to fix.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy.

We will definitely let our Support Team know that you've had a great experience - it will make their day

Beantwortet am 23.8.2022
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Great Platform for MSPs

Atera has been great and my company has been through most all of the big name PSA/RMM combos. It was easy to setup, easy to use on a daily basis, and they are continuing to add features it seems weekly. Lastly, the cost compared to the other guys is so low, I thought there had to be a catch...but there is no catch!

There are some automation options for ticketing and RMM that aren't available yet.

ConnectWise ScreenConnect, N-sight, Zoho Desk und NinjaOne

Cost and features

Autotask PSA
Jason
Jason

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Excellent value all around

This is the best value I have been able to find with all the RMMs, with all the features I need and many I dont, that i have been able to find at a good price point for any company size. I dont know that I could ask for more, very satisfied with this service.

I love the amount of easy organization, the full functionality for device agent software, reporting, alerts, and overall ease of use that sits at the point of not being overblown and too much to work with.

I have yet to find something I do not like, but I wish there was more granular control per agent on being able to select what is reported on for alerts.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Invaluable IT Management Tool

Great. Couldn't run biz without you...

Remote connectivity and alerting of critical mass on server infrastructure

Customer support... All I ever hear is this is going to be added to the application soon regarding features and wish lists.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reviewing Atera - we are glad to hear that you find the platform "invaluable," and make full use of the alerting and remote connectivity capabilities.

If you are having issues with customer support or are disappointed with feature implementation, I suggest that you reach out to [email protected].

Mike

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Atera Review from Emulous Communications

It's been ok. It does become more costly than you think, pretty quickly. Would be nice if you have a lower tier price for a user that has access only to his domain.

Simplicity. It's pretty easy to use and intuitive. Easy to find ways to fix issues within itself.

The helpdesk and PSA portion leave a lot to be desired.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review our platform. So glad to hear that you find Atera to be simple and intuitive. It is great. that you can fix issues within the platform, and be more proactive instead of reactive.

If you have specific feedback regarding the PSA portion, please leave your requests on our features board. Alternatively, you can reach out to [email protected].

Donald

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Best tool to break into the MSP arena

It has been 85% positive. It has allowed us to grow our business without bankrupting us in the process. It offers better than 80% of the features that the big solutions offer, at 10-15% the cost of the other solutions.

We love the white label branding and the assorted options to access our clients via multiple remote tools.

There are not as many vendor integrations with other MSP tools as I would like. It took us a while to find an outsourced NOC and Help desk firm that would use Atera.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the review, Donald! We are glad to see that you are enjoying using Atera and saving serious money while at it.
In regards to vendor integrations, please feel free to make suggestions on our features board, as well as functionality suggestions.

Beantwortet am 2.4.2022
Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Great Bang for the Buck!

The scaling based on per technician is the best in the industry. I really like the way this helps an MSP grow.

The information related to critical hardware counters and inventory is something that provides immediate value.

User assignment doesn't allow for one user to be attached to multiple hardware platforms. We have a number of situations where a client has multiple systems.

SolarWinds Service Desk und NinjaOne

The per technician billing

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Glad to see that you are getting the value for money aka best "bang for your buck" with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution! Obviously, the unlimited endpoints is also a nice bonus

Beantwortet am 23.8.2022