AgencyAnalytics Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über AgencyAnalytics

AgencyAnalytics ist eine cloudbasierte Berichterstattungsplattform, mit der Nutzer regelmäßige Berichte über alle Marketingkampagnen planen, erstellen und personalisieren können. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen von AgencyAnalytics...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu AgencyAnalytics durchsuchen

113 von 113 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Paket- & Frachtlieferung

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

Very easy to use

Very easy to use, many reports and Features. My Customers love all the dashboards and customers. Very easy to set up for customers.

Ran out of Keywords with my plan, so I had to prudent on their use.

Ricardo

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

All In One Website Tool

My overall experience with Agency Analytics is great. I'm able to do everything I need in order to successfully run reports and track my clients rankings all in one place. This tool is very helpful and I highly recommend it.

What I liked most about this software is the fact that it is an all in one website tool. I'm able to easily run multiple site audits, track keyword rankings, check google analytics and facebook insights all in one place.

I also do like the that Agency Analytics is set up to be White-Label so I can download in depth reports with my logo in the header and I'm also able to create logins for clients so they can check their rankings as well without seeing the types of tools i'm using.

The ranking section in AA is powered by SEM Rush which is another great tool. I'm able to find keyword suggestions and KW Variations with search volume.

All in all there is alot of great features to this program.

The only thing I like least about this software is the backlinks section. It is able to show you your competitors Trust Flow, Citation Flow and number of backlinks they have but it would be nice if they were able to power their tool similar to Ahrefs where you can actually run a competitor analysis and see exactly where your competitors are getting those links.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

AgencyAnalytics

I like the ease of use, dashboard, and the ability to pull in data from a different website for a holistic view. It made it easy to run reports for multiple clients and stay on top of managing digital marketing basics with a snapshot view.

I would say the features are pretty basic. The pull ins are from Google, social and overall keyword SERPs. I would have to use the keyword data in conjunction with other tools such as Moz because I needed a more holistic keyword view. It was great for getting that snapshot and running reports but I could just collect the data on the different websites separately alongside a different KWR tool and using Google backend for the same crawling insights.

Hi -

Just wanted to respond by clarifying that we actually don't compete with Moz and similar tools.

Those tools primary function is to provide in-depth keyword analysis.

But they don't offer client reporting or other agency focused tools that we provide!

On the other hand, our core business is agency reporting.

For that reason, our rankings and keyword data are meant to be an overview; just enough to provide in-depth client reports.

Our keyword data isn't intended to be used for detailed SEO analysis by agency owners.

As a result, many agencies subscribe to tools like Moz etc to do their in-depth, detailed keyword research...

And then subscribe to AgencyAnalytics for their client reporting.

The tools complement each other rather than being in competition.

Cheers!

Beantwortet am 24.1.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu AgencyAnalytics

Bart

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Fantastic value for money with scalable pricing depending on your needs.

To make it short and sweet; when we founded our new Brisbane digital marketing agency - Resurge Digital, going with AgencyAnalytics for all of our tracking, auditing and reporting was a complete no-brainer.

I have been using AgencyAnalytics for over three years and honestly, I would have trouble imagining my work life without it. Agency Analytics comes with just the right range of integrations and third part platform support, not to mention a comprehensive site auditor tool which has recently received a significant upgrade.

The Majestic integration is great in that we have a backlink tool built-in and we do not need to pay for anything else if we do not want to, but the coverage is not great. That said, it is still adequate for our SEO methodology at Resurge Digital and we have not committed to subscribing to another tool yet as Agency Analytics still sufficiently provides the backlink data we need. The keyword suggestion tool is not great, but most of them aren't, we tend to conduct our keyword research ourselves anyway so this also is not really a huge point of concern as far as we are concerned.

Louise
Louise
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

A great way to track keywords success.

A way that we can keep tabs on our organic search results so that we can continue to improve our SEO strategy.

The dashboard is super simple to use, and you can input your keywords and see the growth or drops. I like that you can add or remove other sites. So if you don't want to see Bing results, you don't have too.

They are adding too many features. I don't really need to add my Google Analytics results to Agency Analytics, as I wouldn't be pulling those numbers from within the platform. I think simplicity is key with this produce.

Brandon
Brandon

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

All your analytics and data in one spot!

The ability to sort, analyze, and present information to clients and team for review.

Customer support is great, the team at Agency is always available via email, live chat or phone call. Personally, I use live chat the most. Someone always responds within 10 minutes and are prompt with answers to your questions.

The amount of data you can collect and organize is incredible. All your social media stats, google stats, etc, etc in one place! The interface is simple and easy to understand which, to me, is the best thing about Agency Analytics. There is no confusion, no "click here then click here then click there" parts of the tool that can be aggravating and time-consuming.

Wish more keywords were included. Keyword research tool could be better. Support on live chat has taken a while at times.

Deniz

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

Agency Analytics takes the stress out of ranking updates and monthly reporting

I have been in the industry for 10 years and used a lot of reporting tools. I have to admit that Agency Analytics is the best one I have use in terms of both the software itself and value for money. This tool is a must for any online marketing company.

The integrations are fantastic and a great value for money.

Everything is fine from my end, however have a summary at each section of the reporting about what is going on with the data will be pretty good. Will save me a lot of time writing emails.

Alex
Alex

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard

I use this daily and it saved a ton of time with my 20+ digital marketing clients.

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard because it integrates almost every tool I use for my 20+ clients.

I can be expensive, and they need to have another pricing tier between the 15 and 50 plans because I'm stuck on 15 and don't have near 50 which is the next option

Joshua
Joshua

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

99% of what i want, and far greater than any other tool ive checked

Its been fantastic. support is great, the tool is intuitive, and extremely powerful

The ability to have clients jump in and set their own integrations makes everything so much easier. For example, if our contact doesnt include Facebook page management and we don't have access, the client can still syn it themselves and have this dashboarded also, without us having to gain access ourselves to grant access to the app

only one annoying thing so far, but a call with their product team assures me that it is within the 6 month roadmap for upgrades. The fact that their team takes on feedback so well and actively have a portal for recommendations and suggestions is certainy a good sign

Henrik
Henrik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

The best online tools you need when starting a SEO-business

What we and our customers like best is the number of integrations. And we are very happy for the white label solution. So we can export and send out branded reports in minutes.

The best whitelabe we have try yet. And that you are continuing to develop. An actual tool that can be used by everyone from day one.

Shareef

Bewertet am 11.8.2017

Amazingly robust tool that keeps getting better year after year

Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

Nick
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Great Software

Agency Analytics listens to there users, and constantly builds features that they want. Their software is packed with features and is also very affordable. I have been using the software for over 5 years and have been amazed at the product they have built.

Easy to use, one-stop-shop, always being updated.

I have no cons to list. Their software meets all of our requirements and more.

Antwort von AgencyAnalytics

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you've seen the product evolve over the last five years. We have some more feature releases coming out soon which we're pretty excited about too!

Beantwortet am 16.9.2019
Dean

Bewertet am 6.3.2017

Hours & Days Saved

Agency Analytics and features offered saves me days in conversations, rank tracking, reporting and so much more I would now be stuck without it. My clients love it, my content writers love it. My link builders love it. We all love it.

I have tried many many tools as an SEO since 2001 (many many). Agency Analytics is right up there and a daily fix is needed. If SERPstat & Agency Analytics got together and had software babies I would be made up.

Pros: The Agency Analytics team certainly are.
Cons: None, sign up. Now, you still here?

Easy to use feature packed and nearly everything I want to find in an all round SEO tool and tracker.

That they did not find their way into my life sooner

Antwort von AgencyAnalytics

Thank you so much for your glowing review Dean - we really appreciate it :)

Beantwortet am 6.3.2017
Christopher

Bewertet am 25.5.2020

Fantastic reporting dashboard that Wows clients

My clients can login to one single URL to see just about every metric important to them. I've been using AgencyAnalytics for years. Their always available for support and constantly adding new features and integrations.

Their white labeling is excellent. I love showing the dashboard to new clients!

Overall AA is an amazing tool. I would like to see more in depth competitor data and tracking features.

Ben

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

Great Software for Client Use

Awesome software for giving clients access to our progress but limited metrics.

My favorite thing is the ease of use of this software - I'm able to pass it off to clients without having to spend too long training them.

My least favorite thing is how limited the software is with insights - I find its great at only a few different metrics.

Viktor
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 6.1.2017

Saves time and money

I am using it for over 3 years. Now I spend x-times less time on daily SEO routines with greater output for my clients including reporting.

Features, availability, roadmap (new features regular upcoming), UI, availability for mobile devices.

Not all regional keywords database are available. Hopefully it is on their roadmap.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

Fantastic software

We save lots of time. The software enables us to distribute good looking scheduled reports.
Our team also use it on a daily basis.

We signed up for Agency Analytics to save time on overseeing multiple online accounts. As our company grew we started using the reporting automation features and gave access to clients. It is a core part of our business now.

Nothing, everything is great about the software. The only thing we miss is a dedicated app for mobile however shortcuts can be created.

Angus

Bewertet am 5.9.2017

A great SEO tool everyone should have.

There are so many features and they are all very easy to use. Having Monthly reports being sent to clients automatically couldn't be better. Clients are happy, I'm happy!

Having to manually do a site audit every month is very time consuming. Would be nice if the site audit happened automatically.

Antwort von AgencyAnalytics

You actually can perform site audits automatically. When creating your audit, you can choose to have it run weekly or monthly.

Beantwortet am 6.9.2017

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Love It

I used to print reports and sometimes several different ones to accomplish what I wanted to share with clients. Now it is all integrated into one report (google analytics, callrail, adwords, GMB). It is fantastic. I simply share the link with with the client and they can access everything they want to see. I love it.

I'm a small agency with about 30 clients. This is exactly the type of tool I have been looking for. It has so many integrations that are important to my clients. I've been using it for about 40 days and love it.

If I had to say anything I've had to ask support a few questions on how to use certain parts. Not a big deal though. Support has been good.

Heide
Heide
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.4.2022

It’s been great so far!

Overall, my experience with AgencyAnalytics has been a good one!

I like that AgencyAnalytics is a straight forward, easy-to-use tracking tool that I can keep track of personal social media data as well as client social media data with.

I wish I could only purchase what I need;
I’m a startup and only a few dashboards, but have to pay for the minimum.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AgencyAnalytics

Price and ease of data collection.
Andy

Bewertet am 1.4.2019

Everything you need in one place

Just love the product. Every intergration we needed with extras.

We spent awhile looking for a reporting tool that covered our complete needs. Mostly didn't include any data around local rankings and backlines but contained all of the intergration points. AgencyAnalytics however ticks the box very nicely for us and our clients. One reporting tool instead of two which was key for our change.

Report layouts a little limted. We'd love to see these move to landscape for better viewing.

Brandyss

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Game Changer for Agencies!

The support team is on point and really takes the time out to help. This company has done no wrong so far!

The free trial allowed me to show prospects real results. That hooked me as an initial buyer. The interface is effortless and the functionality: superb! I can get nearly everything done in ONE app...makes me look like a genius :)

Could have more integrations, especially for call tracking software and email campaigns.

Gianna
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Whitelable Reporting

This program is extremely easy to use
The customer dashboard can be customized to have all necessary widgets
Everything connects seamlessly
Very clean and to the point interface

I wish you had the ability to drill down the segments even more in the analytics integration.

Antwort von AgencyAnalytics

Thanks for your feedback! I will pass your suggestion along to our development team.

Beantwortet am 17.5.2021
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

Makes things so much easier!

It made my reporting so much easier. The simplified insights have helped me assess where we need to improve.

I really love that I can pull complicated reports so quickly. It saves me a lot of time. I really like the integrations with social media.

I really wish there was some way to track monthly followers on Instagram. It seems to be an issue for everyone.

Buster

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

Agency Analytics is hands down the best digital marketing tool out on the market!

A complete picture of my client's online brand.

This is the best tool I have seen for the digital marketing space! It is easy and exactly what my growing business needs. Thank you for providing such a great tool!!! I have used other solutions in the past but I am absolutely hooked on Agency Analytics!

113 Bewertungen