Accelevents Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Accelevents

Accelevents ist eine cloudbasierte Event-Ticketing- und mobile Fundraising-Plattform. Neben Online-Ticketing- und Registrierungslösungen bietet Accelevents mobile und stille Online-Auktionen, Opportunity-Ziehungen, Online-Spend...

4,6

Mike
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

One of the best hybrid event platforms on the market, highly recommend.

Accelevents integrates with my current tech stack nicely, but they are exceptional at giving my team the ability to maximize the engagement opportunity for both our attendees and our sponsors or partners. If you're hosting an event and want to showcase different assets or give special attention to special partners or divisions, this is the best way to do it.

This is one of those things where it's not about Accelevents, it's purely about event planning in general. Events are complex. Accelevents is actually one of the best ways to help navigate a complex event.... so I guess that goes to show you that I don't have much I dislike :)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom Events and Webinars
Elaine

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Platform Review for Virtual Conference

Accelevents is an amazing virtual platform for hosting multi-day conference. It's easy to use as the admin/organizer and easy for attendees to navigate when participating on the platform.

1. Platform layout- from attendees' view is easy to use. 2. Registration- creating the registration form, testing and dispatching was easy3. Speaker session- creating speaker sessions was easy to use4. Accelevents team- everyone was super helpful, responsive, and friendly5. Accelevents DES- having DES to assist with all the work prior to event start date and on event days was amazing and much needed

1. Speaker name tag on screen- when presenters are live in their session, their name doesn't appear on their window for attendees to identify the speakers on main stage2. Live stream lag time - major lag time from backstage to front stage3. Live stream screen sharing video- there was a major glitch when trying to screen share a video file in a main session4. Speaker background- doesn't have an option for speakers to choose or blur their background

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Elaine, thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience overall. We are working hard to expand the functionality available in the Accelevents broadcasting studio and introduce lower latency streaming options. We're looking forward to working with you and your team for future events!

Beantwortet am 24.8.2023
Robyn
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 29.4.2018

Was at the event but had to use my phone which was weird and asked me to confirm all the...

People bidding from home who selected buy it now pricing

Ability for non attendees to bid
There are no other pros, and even non attendees had trouble.
There are no other pros. I would advise our group to use another mobile bid service, or have proxy bidding for those that cant attend

Didn't close, confusing, redundant info asked for. I was never outbid for any thing because people weren't bidding from home

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Robyn - Thanks for your constructive feedback. While it is a new format to get used to, we have found that our clients actually love the element of bidding with their phone via text message. Our system allows for anyone to bid, even those who are unable to attend the event. For those who have trouble with the system, we offer a staff feature so that a staff member can bid on behalf of an event guests. I hope this help!

Beantwortet am 16.5.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu Accelevents

Kelly

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Excellent online auction platform!

We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

Beantwortet am 7.9.2018
Paula

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

Customer Service

So far so good. I appreciate the ease of use and the onboarding as well as the customer service

The customer service at Accelevents is superb. I have work with many systems/platforms and by far this is the best customer service and response time I have ever experienced.

4-day event limitation. Some of our events span more than 4 days.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Great prorgam!

The non-profit organization where I work has used AccelEvents for a variety of events and purposes, including silent auctions, drawings, and text-to-give for small and large events. The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome! They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution. In terms of the program, it is easy to use and we have had interns and volunteers trained and using the program within minutes at our events. The look is clean and smooth, and the back-end interface is relatively intuitive and straight-forward. The cost is also perfect, especially for a small non-profit with a limited budget, as the low flat fee allows us to know our costs up-front and keep the majority of what we raise to put toward our mission. We've tried a few other programs but you cannot beat the value for this product.

Easy to use on both the front- and back-end; Low cost but great value; Fantastic customer service

Some limited options with customization and graphics

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback! We are working to expand the flexibility of the page designer!

Beantwortet am 2.4.2019
Katie
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.8.2023

Everything I needed

Using accelevents saves me time by giving me all the information from my attendees where, how and when I need it. It also allows me to engage and communicate with them via the white label app before, during and post event, on demand. The obstacles I do run into, their team is able to guide me by listening to what I want, and knowing their product well enough to tell me how to get there.

Top three would be 1) the service - from initial contact, first-time user, and follow-up - I felt completely confident in the Accelevents team. Timely, helpful, sincere responses. 2) user-friendly, and getting friendlier - don't need a ton of learning or training to get started quickly and execute successfully. 3) Customizable and lots of options - can bend it to my specific needs and their team is very good at helping you be creative. Made me think outside the box of how I thought of the way I was doing things.

Nothing I felt like, 'oh no, what is this?! ' The few thoughts and suggestions I had have workarounds, have been implemented or are on the road map.

Kelly
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

Great Software for our Needs

I have had nothing but great experiences with Accelevents. I logged on one night around 10 PM and was having problems changing something. I chatted through the on line help and they continued to try to help me resolve my issue. ( I am sure it was more user error than software). The gentleman I was working with told me he would personally adjust what I was trying to do by the next evening. Sure enough the next day my changes were made.

I like that it’s easy to use and keeps all of the details for our reunion in one place. In years past, we had to keep a spreadsheet of number of ticket sales, guests names etc. now everything is right there in one place. No checks to cash. Money transferred right to our account. This is saving us hours of work.

Not so thrilled with the initial look of the main page when our purchasers log on

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Kelly! We would love to hear more about your thoughts on the design of the main page when your buyers log in. If you are up for it, send us an email at [email protected]!

Beantwortet am 24.4.2019
JENNIFER
JENNIFER

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Fantastic!

This was the first time I had ever set up mobile bidding and I was anxious! Accelevents was everything I could have hoped for. It was easy for staff to use, easy for our bidders, the website created for us looked great, customer service was fast and friendly (and patient - lol), and it was inexpensive. Seriously - very impressive.

One phrase comes to mind - ease of use. My silent auction was easy to set up, easy to customize, and it was easy for our users to navigate/bid. Seriously - they thought of everything!

The only difficulty I had was in customizing emails to be sent directly from Accelevents. It was uncharacteristically complicated and difficult compared to everything else within Accelevents. I eventually gave up and sent emails through another platform. I would consider this a tiny problem in an otherwise fantastic platform.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the feedback! We are excited to hear that you had such as positive experience. Regarding the email sending tool, we are actually in the process of rebuilding that entire tool!

Beantwortet am 23.9.2019
Sierra
Sierra
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

Super affordable and effective for silent auctions.

The price is right! Easy to include images, easy to process payments, easy to edit and update. Overall user-friendly.

Their sales/customer reps are obnoxious! Originally, they offered me a coupon to join and then wouldn't let me use it. Now I keep getting emails from them even though I've unsubscribed.

Erin
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

Easy to use, easy to recommend

It was great - have used it on multiple projects.

I offer consulting and marketing to services to small nonprofits and local businesses in the Boone, NC area. With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing many fundraisers to go virtual, I have been hired to help a few organizations navigate through the challenge of transitioning to a digital event in a short amount of time. I recommended & used Accelevents for my first contract and have continued to recommend it to additional organizations.

The ease of use on the back end and the absolutely simple and inviting user-interface has made this platform a large part of the success of these events, raising much-needed funds for our local nonprofits. The most recent virtual fundraiser I worked on raised DOUBLE the amount expected, in no small part due to the bidder's quick and easy access to viewing the items up for bid. I've seen other events where you have to jump through hoops to register (or enter a CC#) prior to viewing and the turnout has been poor because of it. Thanks, Accelevents!

I found the effort needed to reorder items up for bid a little slow and clunky. I also am interested in personalizing/adding to the receipt that is sent to bidders immediately after the auction (maybe I just didn't see it?). I would like to communicate post-auction instructions about item pick up, etc. along with their payment link, etc.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Erin, thanks for the feedback! One other option when re-ordering items is right clicking to send the item to the top of bottom of the list.

Beantwortet am 9.11.2020
Fran

Bewertet am 13.8.2017

Successful collaborative fundraiser, because of an Excellent 24/7 Support Team!

Our collaborative fundraiser raised moneyfor each of 8 collaborators, with additional funds generated from offline purchases of paintings after the auction was over.

In addition, this software helped each of our collaborators to build a better networking relationship with each other.

This was my first time coordinating an online Mobile Silent Art Auction collaborative fundraiser. Most of our collaborative confidence, in the possibility of a successful fundraiser, in spite of my inexperience, came from the incredible 24/7 excellent AccelEvents support team.

The buyers bidding on the art especially liked the efficiency of being able to view and select their choice of paintings online. Even the buyers who took the time to come to the in-person art show on the first or last day of our 7-day online art auction, came with a list of their selections from the paintings they had seen online.

We liked having the opportunity in our collaborative fundraiser, to introduce each collaborator, with logos, pictures, videos, and their website, as well as sharing more information about our collaborative theme of "Forests."

An animated tutorial, walking me through all the steps might have helped to both lower my awkward beginner's fear-level of being so inexperienced, and also more rapidly increased my ability level. This might have helped me to reduce the number of questions I asked the awesome AccelEvents team, even though their team would still be needed.

Karlie

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Great for non-profits surviving COVID

I cannot thank you enough for saving our event. This charity means everything to me and you made it all possible.

My non-profit lives off the donations generated by a in-person hockey tournament. When COVID hit, we scrambled to find a program that could centralize virtual activities to raise money instead. With about $2,500 to our organization's name, we were so disheartened to find that most virtual event hosting platforms were thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars UPFRONT. It has been difficult to project our attendance, so it was scary to think of investing almost all of our money with no guarantee of return.
Accelevents has a post-event cost structure where your event cost fluctuates on the number of people that came. With no upfront costs, this is perfect for a non-profit that cannot afford to upfront $ with no guaranteed return. This platform had the perfect cost structure with plenty of features that the competitors offered that we were looking for - individual sessions, a main landing page and plenty of opportunities for sponsors.

Developing the backend was a little confusing BUT the customer service as been so outstanding that whenever I was stuck I would just message the help chat and they immediately reached out and gave me clear directions on what to do

Heather

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Wonderful platform to make execution of your event easier.

We have used Accelevents for our past two PTO Silent Auctions. Whenever we had a question, customer service responded to us very quickly with answers that solved our problems. It was very affordable and easy to use from the beginning. The information stored from the first year, made planning and executing the event the next year even easier!

It was very easy for multiple users to input and organize the information. The Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of where you are with planning the event. It has straightforward step by step instructions throughout the planning process and during the event itself.

I would like to see them add a function where you can send messages to the users during the event to remind them to update their bids, etc.

Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

Camp Cho-Yeh Online Auction Review

My favorite thing about AccelEvents is their customer service!! If I live chatted I knew I would get a response within 2-3 minutes.

I particulary liked it being an online platform which allowed me to work from anywhere and any computer.

There was some weird glitch while entering item descriptions that it would let me type a few letters and then refresh and what I had typed wasn't there anymore. We had the same the glitch the previous year. Customer service told me to hit the refresh button which did seem to work a bit before it would glitch again, in which case I would just hit refresh again. I didn't make entering the infomation difficult it just prolonged the process.

Jason

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

Great software for conference event

We had a positive experience with the platform.

I really liked how easy it is to add speakers and sessions. The customer service is very strong.

It is challenging to prep the speakers prior to the event since we have so many of them.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks Jason! We look forward to working with you again. We offer a weekly webinar for speakers on best practices. It may be helpful to share that with your speakers for your next event.

Beantwortet am 29.9.2020
Kent

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

Great platform to support our fundraising event

We increased our fundraising by approximately 20% year over year.

The Accel Events platform was exactly what we needed to support out 2 school fundraiser. We were able to have all of the functionality we wanted and the cost can't be beat. Also, the customer support was outstanding. We work with a number of vendors and haven't had such prompt response from support in terms of time to an answer from any ther vendor.

The only cons that we experiences were not having all of the reporting bells and whistles available to us online. All of our data was easy to download and get to the info, but it would have been nice to have some more flexible reporting. That said, this was not a huge deal and only a want not as much a need.

Renee
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

Surprised by Expert Service

Accelevents offered our small nonprofit the opportunity to finally convert to an online auction platform without damaging the bottom line. Moreover, their expert customer service was unparalleled! Always available by chat, email, or phone call, the Accelevents team of professionals shepherded our event from beginning to end with their excellent service, constant availability, and accurate explanations. They even went out of their way to have their designers add a feature I requested. Thank you, Accelevents, for bearing with our first attempt at online bidding!

There were some checkout features that we could have perfected, perhaps, before the event but most certainly could only be resolved through having experienced them firsthand.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback Renee! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Beantwortet am 28.4.2020
Jackie
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

Great Product for First Timers

As a first-time user of this software, I highly recommend anyone looking to move their auction online. This was the first time our organization moved it online and it could not have been easier!! The set up was simple and easy to comprehend, and customer service was superb! I could message them at any time and they would typically answer within minutes -- even the day of our event! I also liked how you can pick and choose which features you want to use.

My only suggestions would be:
1.) I had difficulty printing some of your how-to articles. I would suggest making them available in PDF version so they are easier to print. When I reached out for help, I received the response "they're made for online reading only"
2.) I had difficulty uploading a photo for the banner on our event page. I would suggest looking into this.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Jackie, thanks for the feedback! We use a company called intercom to host our knowledge base articles. I shared your feedback with them. Hopefully they will make it easier to print the articles. We have also enhanced the image upload capacity and added a built in cropping tool! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
Nicholas

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

Great software for fundraising

Still the best software I've seen. Very easy to use to run auction event. And the customer service stands out. The team responded to every question quickly, many times within minutes of asking. The support was especially critical night of the event as we had an issue due to user error and the Accelevents team was able to help us resolve.

Easy to use, intuitive interface with strong features

Honestly do not have a CON. Perhaps the only thing to improve would to be add a few HOW TO videos to the website for quickly getting users up to speed on all of the features.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Nicholas! We actually just launched a full how-to video series to get new users up to speed. Feel free to check it out. Looking forward to your next event!

Beantwortet am 21.11.2018
Joel
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Great Customer Service and User friendly

One of the biggest selling points for us was that there was no monthly fee or yearly contract. Pricing is based on how much you use it and seems very reasonable. Great to be able to have everything in one place and give participants the opportunity to have out of session connection points.

Staff was very responsive from beginning to end. They would usually respond within a couple minutes to questions. The have a great banks of help tips and topics. Very adaptable to your conference needs, ease of administrating, great solid video and audio.

It is an adjustment for participants to shift form a zoom format to an interactive full round platform. Web based can limit zoom functions like breakout rooms (also limited in web based zoom).

Aimee

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

A great product for a small organization like us

We are a small non-profit organization and for us, every dollar we spend matters and must be maximized. We host fundraising events about twice a year and have used Accelevents for these events for two years. It is much less expensive than competitors and is very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, always available. We have never had an issue! I am extremely confident in this product and recommend it to everyone.

The website builder is a little bit glitchy and sometimes I need to restart my browser.

meghann
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Great Tool for non profits

This platform was very easy for my busy non profit team to upload silent auction items. It provided our patrons with a fun and easy way to donate to our cause.

We had a few glitches in loading on some browsers, but the support line helped us out quickly. We got feedback from participants that they wish they couldn't remember their passwords from the year before.

Hi Meghan,

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that the platform worked well for your event! We are running some more tests across all browsers to ensure that you do not have any browser based trouble in the future!

Beantwortet am 29.7.2019
Fiona

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

Excellent Value & Features for Non-Profit

The ability for guests to select their own seat or table location has been an even bigger plus than we first imagined. Customer service is also fantastic— immediately responsive. Easy to set up, easy to run and, when we just had to postpone an event last weekend because of new state COVID health orders, refunds were incredibly simple.

The app could be better developed from an Admin usage point of view but the full site makes up for that.

Arthur

Bewertet am 5.1.2016

Excellent for silent auctions

Accelevents was fantastic, and it was a pleasure working with Zach and the rest of the team.

We ran a successful silent/online auction to benefit the NAACP, using the Accelevents platform. We found it to be a refreshingly effective and accessible software.

The texting feature seemed a little unfamiliar at first, but proved to be an excellent feature. It made our whole process much easier to organize, and it hugely facilitates real-time communications with bidders. People found it to be easy to use and understand, and much more convenient than a paper process. Supporters of our organization who couldn't attend the live event also appreciated the ability to participate fully in our auction remotely.

We also very much appreciated the helpfulness of the Accelevents team. They were quick to respond to questions and requests and were supportive of our efforts on the ground.

I recommend Accelevents strongly for silent/online auctions.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks for the kind words. We are very proud of the support that we offer.

Beantwortet am 28.4.2016